All Comments on 'Late Night Public Toilet Encounter'

by SmallTownBoy44

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy8 months ago

Something similar happened to me once although not quite so extreme in our local urinals when I was in my very early 20s. Early one evening when it was still daylight outside I found myself forced onto my knees by 3 blokes between 10 & 20 years older than me. The 2 youngest were av build with av to below a sized cocks, while the 40yo was very fit with a very thick long cock. As I was forced onto the younger cocks the fit guy was trying to dry fuck my arse with his thick middle finger. It hurt like Hell until he used some saliva. They obviously wanted to get finish quickly before anyone else came in and the first 2 dribbled some spunk onto my lips and chin, before the older guy unloaded a huge quantity of thick slime all over my face. They zipped up and left, although the fit guy hoped I would follow him home. I was too shocked to agreed before getting back up onto my feet to pull on my dishevelled clothes. I only then realised I'd cum all over the floor and onto my buck skin brogues. I never did get the cum stain out of my brogues, acting as a sly reminder every time I looked down at them. I referred to them as my trawling shoes.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

would have been better if there was some ass fucking involved..

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Well, it would seem that you're expected back for another round. So, will you show?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I remember the first time I got a blow job from a man at the rest area,I came so hard I couldn't wait to stop there again.It took me a while to start sucking cock myself,and it was a big black

cock at that caught my eye.I knew when I first layed eyes on that cock,I had to have it. A man can suck a cock better than

any woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous