Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything I can help you girls with?" The middle-aged woman behind the counter asked politely, although her face seemed judgmental.

"Hopefully," Ashley responded with as much confidence as she could muster. "We're having a pool party this weekend, just us and our boyfriends, and we were hoping to find some swimsuits that are... sexier than what we could find at the mall."

"Well, we definitely have plenty of those, but it depends on how sexy you want to go," the associate stated. "Are you all eighteen?"

"Yes, ma'am," Bella quickly responded.

"I'll be honest, most of what we sell is usually for private use, not really the type of thing most women wear around their friend's boyfriends. Unless, of course, you're all comfortable with the boys seeing all of your bodies. I know you kids are more experimental than my generation but if you're wearing what we sell, you are basically skinny dipping."

"That kinda sounds perfect," Ashley replied with a smile. "We're not shy about showing off our bodies, at least not anymore."

"You know, I am probably supposed to shame you girls, make you feel like you're being taken advantage of, but honestly, I wish I'd had your confidence when I was your age. It took until my looks were in decline to realize I didn't need to listen to society's judgments when choosing what I did with my own body. God, I wish I'd lived it up when I had a body like yours," she said with a nod to Ashley.

"Well, I think you're still hot. Plus, you have all this to dress up with," Ashley motioned to the rest of the store.

"You're too kind. Let me show you what I've got. Just how much are you willing to show off. Everything except nips and lips? Or are those on the table as well?"

*****

"All right, you two. We won't be back until late on Sunday. If you need anything at all, just give us a call, okay?" Jennifer said to her kids, not wanting to acknowledge they're both adults now.

"We know, Mom. I'll make sure Sarah won't get into too much trouble," Bobby said with a wink toward his sister.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Jennifer responded. "Oh, and Sarah, say hi to Ian for me."

Sarah stood next to her brother as her parents drove off, wondering how her mom knew she'd invited Ian over. Her mom hadn't seemed upset, so she didn't know too much, but she'd have to ask Ian what he'd said and why he'd seen her.

"Meet me by the pool in ten?" Sarah asked her brother.

"I was thinking my bedroom, but if you have a better idea," Bobby shrugged.

Bobby waited for his sister to join him, assuming she wanted to show off her new suit, but he wasn't prepared for what sauntered through the sliding doors.

"Can you even call that a swimsuit?" Bobby asked, stunned at what his sister was wearing.

It consisted mainly of straps that hugged her lithe body tightly as they crisscrossed her skin. They were purely decorative and did little to conceal her youthful figure. There were cups over her breasts, but they were made from a fishnet-type material, which did nothing to conceal her protruding nipples.

To top it off, a string of pearls ran across her clit before slipping between her outer lips and emerging from her ass on the other side. The material might have been designed for the pool, but the look was pure bedroom.

"Do you like it?" Sarah asked, flipping her hips to one side as she posed with her hands on her waist.

"I, uh, wow, it's amazing," Bobby stammered. "Are you wearing that tomorrow?"

"This is just for you," Sarah smiled. "I thought it would raise questions if the boys saw me wearing this in front of my brother. I have something slightly less revealing but still sexy as hell for tomorrow. Plus, I think the other girls will be showing enough skin for everyone's liking."

Sarah dove into the pool, motioning for her brother to join her. They were quickly in each other's arms, with their hands grasping and squeezing as they kissed each other. They acted like they hadn't been with each other in weeks, even if it had only been thirty-six hours.

Bobby quickly grew impatient, picking his sister up and placing her on the pool's edge. He pushed his face between her legs, kissing along her inner thigh as he approached her barely covered cunt.

He pulled the pearls to one side and licked the length of her slit, tasting a mixture of chlorine and arousal, before settling his tongue on her clit. Her hand grabbed his hair, holding his head in place as he devoured her.

Before long, she was bucking into his face, her head tilted back as an orgasm descended upon her. She wanted to scream in pleasure but feared the neighbors would hear. She didn't want them asking questions when it was only her and her brother at home.

She dreamed of living someplace where no one knew their relationship was forbidden.

Bobby pulled his sister from the ledge and spun her around, her ass sticking out just above the water. He knew fucking underwater was more hassle than it was worth.

His shorts floated free in the pool as he lined up his cock with her slit.

"God, I wish we could do this in the open. Just live like we were a young married couple," Bobby said as he slid his cock into his sister.

"That sounds amazing," Sarah responded. "Take it slow. I want this to last a while."

"What if I move near you after I graduate?" Bobby asked as he slowly fucked his sister while she played with her clit. "No one would have to know I was your brother. I could get my own place, and you could stay with me when you move out of the dorms?"

"Oh yes, that feels great, just like that," Sarah encouraged. "I'd love that. What would we tell Mom and Dad?"

"I don't know, maybe just say you're staying with me to save money. Dad would understand that. If I get the job I'm interning for this year, I should be able to work from anywhere I want."

"That'd be amazing," Sarah said. "Fuck, right there, go harder, fuck me harder," she tried to stay quiet as she approached her second orgasm.

Bobby picked up the pace, knowing his sister was about to cum. As much as he wanted to drag this out, he wanted to cum with her more.

She worked at her clit as he pounded into her from behind, water splashing around them with each thrust. They'd flirted and kissed in the pool before, but this was the first time having sex, as they'd always been too afraid of the neighbors before.

The anxiety lingered, but after Sarah had emerged wearing her outfit, they both knew they'd risk it tonight.

Sarah covered her mouth as she screamed in satisfaction. Her brother's cock filled her cunt, with his head driving inside her as he unleashed the full force of his stroke.

Bobby didn't hold back. He aimed to make her cum and knew he was right behind her.

"Cum for me, baby. I want to feel you clamp down on my cock."

Always obedient to her brother, Sarah came fast and hard. Her pussy gripped tightly as her body convulsed, dragging her brother toward orgasm.

He unleashed his sperm into her, filling her until she overflowed.

He continued thrusting, not giving up until they'd finished.

Exhausted, they collapsed back into the pool, floating on their backs, staring up into the twilight as they recovered their composure.

"Shall we continue this upstairs?" Sarah asked, not done with her brother.

*****

"Are you excited for tonight? Is there a guy you have an eye on?" Bobby asked his sister as they slowly came alive in his bed.

He'd awoken with her next to him for the first time, the absence of their parents providing them with more freedom.

"I don't know. I'm sad that I won't be able to play with you, but I'm sure the girls will keep you busy," Sarah responded. "The guys Ashley and Dee invited are hot, but honestly, I'm not too interested in them. Don't get me wrong, if they've got nice cocks I will gladly fuck them," she added with a teasing smile.

"Hopefully, they're not complete douchebags," Bobby said, showing a hint of jealousy. "What about Ian?"

"Well, he's certainly gotten hot, hasn't he?" Sarah smiled. "Although, have you noticed how much he looks like dad with a six-pack? His eyes and smile are the same."

"Well, you do seem to have a propensity for family members. Although, you two would make one pale ass couple," Bobby joked.

"We can't all be tan and sexy like you and Mom," Sarah quipped. "I don't know how I only got dad's jeans. I couldn't even get Mom's boobs?"

"And yet, you are still sexy as hell. I'm lucky to have you, and Ian will be too if you want to sleep with him."

"I don't know if he'll want to with Ashley, Dee, and Bella potentially on offer."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. You have a lot to offer as well."

"By the way, Ian told me to say 'hi' to Mom the other day. Almost like he has a crush on her or something. And then mom said the same thing yesterday."

"Odd. Maybe mom's getting some strange on the side? I wouldn't blame her. Dad's turned into a loser, and I can't remember the last time I heard them having sex."

"Was he ever not a loser? I don't think Mom is as conservative and boring as he is. Do you think she had a secret scandalous past? Or present? I totally want to ask her now."

"Is she actually running every morning, or is she sneaking into Ian's bed?" Bobby said with a laugh.

"I don't think so, but I think Ian is crushing on her. Maybe I'll ask him when he's drunk tonight," Sarah plotted. "In the meantime, why don't you fill me up again. I want to think about how you came in me this morning when Ian's eating me out tonight."

"As you wish," Bobby said, rolling on top of his sister.

*****

"The girls said they'd be here in about five minutes, and the guys shouldn't be much after that. Did you get everything from the liquor store?"

"I did, with some money left over as well. Now I can pay off that lingerie I bought you," Bobby joked. "What's the plan, besides getting shit-faced and seducing some horny boys?"

"I think Ashley and Dee want to tease the guys until they pop. Hence the slutty swimsuits. Other than that, we thought it'd be fun to play Truth or Dare, especially with you knowing what's up. The poor guys won't know what hit them."

"I'm sure they'll enjoy themselves. Although, you girls might be disappointed when they pop too early."

"Well, I think you're the backup plan. Plus, there's always each other. No matter what, we'll have fun," Sarah said, heading to her room to change.

Bobby, already wearing his swim trunks, headed to the pool, lounging in a chair and enjoying the quiet while it lasted. He was looking forward to the show, but he'd realized that he'd prefer to keep all five girls to himself.

It was selfish. The girls needed to be able to explore, especially since they were all sharing him, but he really didn't want to share with dumb high school jocks.

"Hey sexy, where's your sister?" Ashley asked, as bubbly as ever, appearing behind Bobby.

"She's upstairs changing. The booze is in the kitchen."

"Don't scare the guys off if they arrive before we're back."

The arrival of the rest of the girls made Bobby realize he was excited to see the suits they'd bought. The one his sister had shown him was crazy sexy, but she'd said she'd wear something more discrete for the party.

He wasn't sure which way the others had gone, but no matter what, five teenage girls running around in swimsuits was always fun to watch.

Especially when they were planning a mass seduction.

A few minutes later, three guys showed up, looking slightly confused.

They'd been invited by Ashley and Dee, and Bobby guessed they barely knew who his sister was. She wasn't the type of girl these guys associated with.

He wondered what they'd been told was on tap. Did they have any idea what they were in store for?

"Hey bro, I'm Jesse. This is Blake and Diego. Is this Sarah's house?" the muscular but otherwise generic white boy introduced himself and his friends.

All three were already dressed in their swim trunks, sporting golf shirts, and looking like they belonged at a country club, not what was soon to be an orgy.

"Come on in. The girls are getting ready upstairs," Bobby said, checking out his competition.

When this madness had started, Bobby swore he wasn't going to get jealous if any of the girls hooked up with other guys. But now, when it was about to happen in front of him, he couldn't help but be envious.

"Where's the liquor, bro?" Jesse asked, clearly having preset priorities.

"In the kitchen. Help yourselves, just no glass by the pool."

When the guys joined Bobby, they were already tipsy, having taken several shots while in the kitchen.

Bobby wasn't sure if they'd come solely for booze or if they were nervous about the upcoming activities. Either way, Bobby didn't miss being their age.

He started to warn them to pace themselves, but he thought better of it. If they had to tap out early, it was to his advantage.

Bobby had a perfect view when the girls emerged, but to his disappointment, they were all wearing cover-ups, not wanting to reveal their choice in suits just yet.

They still looked sexy, and the five of them walking together caught the eye of the newcomers as well. It was as if they saw Bella, Candice, and Sarah for the first time.

The boys were suddenly faced with the reality that this party was not just about who'd get to hook up with Ashley and Dee.

"Damn, when did you nerds get so sexy?" Blake said, not realizing how insulting he sounded.

He'd meant it as a compliment, but the implication of their preceding perception was clear. There was some truth to this. All five of them had been far from eye-catching when they'd entered high school but it had been a couple of years since they'd grown into their looks, but their transformation had been concealed by the school's social dynamics.

Bobby started to call out Blake, but there was no need. The glare Dee gave was enough to put him in his place.

"I thought you guys would be topless and in the pool already. You aren't very sexy just lying there," Ashley said, making it clear the boys were here for her entertainment.

"Yeah, guys, we need something to look at while we sip on our drinks," Dee added.

It got the guys out of their seats, and each pulled their shirts over their heads, revealing their young muscular chests and six-packs.

Jesse and Blake weren't athletes, but they obviously spent their free time in the gym.

Diego was the biggest of the three, having played linebacker, but his muscles were not nearly as defined as Blake's.

Blake was on the shorter end, somewhere just under five foot ten, but his low body fat made every inch of him appear chiseled from stone. He and Candice were two of the five black kids in their grade, but neither had connected, as Blake never admitted he had anything in common with her.

Diego was not as chiseled as the other two, but he was still a looker. His jawline was classic, and his broad shoulders filled out his shirts nicely, while his hair was dark and his skin olive. Like Bella, his features were purely European, despite his Mexican roots.

The possession of the slightest charisma would've made him a perfect telenovela villain.

Bobby looked on as the guys jumped into the pool. He was not intimidated by their bodies, as he compared nicely, even if he had slightly more body hair.

What he was curious about was how their cocks measured up. He knew he was above average, especially in girth, as it was something the girls had complimented him on. Could these boys compete? And if so, did they know how to use their tools?

Bobby doubted it. If their drinking was an indication, they didn't know how to savor an experience.

He slowly sipped his drink in his recliner. He'd learned to pace himself around the girls and wanted to be together when shit got serious.

These boys were not going to know what hit them. Hell, at the pace they were drinking, they might not remember anything in the morning.

Sarah returned, having disappeared to pour another round for everyone. After distributing the drinks, she stood at the lip of the pool and let her thin robe fall from her shoulders.

At first glance, what she was wearing looked like a sensible black one-piece. The legs were cut high, and the thong bottom slipped through her crack, but it was something you'd see on a summer day at the beach.

Until you looked closer.

The black material made up a quarter of the coverage, spiraling down her body, strategically maintaining her modesty, but only barely. The rest was a see-through mesh, showing off more skin than even most two pieces. While you couldn't see either of her nipples, you could see a considerable amount of under and side boob, even with her small tits.

The mesh stopped no more than an inch above her clit. If she hadn't been clean-shaven her pubic hair would've been on full display. It was as revealing as she could go without people questioning the presence of her brother.

She gave everyone ample time to check out her body before she dove into the pool, splashing water towards the guys as Bella stood.

Bella revealed her suit, making it clear the girls were willing to show off nearly everything. Her outfit consisted of black straps crisscrossing across her body, forming the outline of a traditional suit, but one that'd had scissors taken to it.

Thicker straps covered her nipples, but not the bottom of her breasts, an erotic sight. Her fuller breasts gave everyone quite the view. The bottom was small but didn't show anything more than normal.

It was seductive but not obscene. Something you might've seen on a catwalk or in a fashion magazine. Still, the guys couldn't take their eyes off her as she entered the pool.

Next to reveal herself was Candice. Her choice was simple yet tantalizingly tiny. A small triangle of fabric covered her groin, with a thin g-string emerging in the back. Two pleated ovals covered her nipples but not much else. Strings fastened them together but were unlikely to hold in place with any movement in the water.

She gingerly slipped beneath the surface as the other watched and waited for her top to shift as if she'd planned for it to happen.

Ashley was quick to her feet, giving a spin as she shed her covering. Her large breasts were crisscrossed with straps tight enough to dig into her skin.

Her nipples remained concealed by tiny triangles. A slightly larger piece of fabric covered her cunt. Her ass was on full display as she bent and dove into the water, unconcerned about staying covered up.

The suit wasn't that much smaller than the other girls, but her ample curves gave the audience more to appreciate.

All eyes turned to Dee, who everyone assumed would try and outdo Ashley. She hadn't joined the girls on their shopping trip, so even they didn't know what she was hiding. As she let her robe slip from her shoulders, everyone let out a moan of disappointment.

She was wearing a plain white bikini. It was sexy, standing out from her darker skin while showing off her curves, but it lacked the risqué factor of the others.

She quickly jumped into the pool as the girls started teasing the guys, who were still drinking like it was last call.

"Hey, Bobby. Put some music on," Sarah yelled from the pool.

The teens flirted and splashed in the pool. The sexual tension rose, but there was no sign of further progression.

The boys were getting sloshed, and the girls relished that fact, as they'd planned on letting the guys get drunk before making any moves. They knew it would make Bella, Candice, and Sarah more likely to be desired by the newcomers.

Sober, the guys would fixate too much on Ashley and Dee, as they had the biggest breasts and were known to put out. Drunk, they'd be easily steered to whichever girl wanted them.

"How about we get this party started?" Dee said, climbing out of the pool.