Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this moment, everyone realized Dee had indeed outdone the other girls. Her simple white bikini was completely see-through when wet. Her nipples were visible, drawing the attention of everyone, but only until they realized that the lips of her pussy could just as easily be seen.

"Holy shit," Blake let slip.

"Okay, now I get why you wore that," Ashley smiled.

"Oh my God," Jesse mouthed.

"What is going on?" Diego asked, clearly confused by the exhibitionism of the girls.

"Want to play a game?" Dee asked.

"I'll do anything you say, as long as you're wearing that," Jesse said.

"No shit. That's the hottest thing I've ever seen," Diego added, adjusting his rising erection, "at least in public."

"As much as I appreciate the attention, I think we can have more fun than staring at my body," Dee quipped. "When was the last time you guys played a good game of Truth or Dare?"

Ian emerged from the house, having just arrived and only now taking in Dee's presentation. "You look magnificent in that... swimsuit?"

"Thank you, Ian. At least one of you boys knows how to properly compliment a girl."

"What's this about Truth or Dare being fun?" Ian asked. "Is that even possible?"

"Well, you haven't played with me," Dee countered with a wink.

"You've got my attention. What're the rules?" Ian asked as he removed his shirt, revealing his ripped but pale chest.

"Simple. The oldest person starts. They spin a bottle, and whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare. They get to spin next."

"No limits?" Ian asked.

"A few, but we'll deal with those as they arise," Bobby chipped in.

By this point, everyone had climbed out of the pool and had taken seats in the lounge chairs.

The girls looked even sexier wet, with their minuscule suits providing less coverage than when dry.

The boys couldn't help but stare, although they tried to spread their gaze around to not be too obvious.

"You're first, Bobby," Ashley said as she handed him an empty bottle she'd retrieved from the kitchen.

Bobby spun. Everyone leaned in to see who would be the first victim. When the bottle came to a rest, it was pointed at Ashley.

"Dare," Ashley said without being asked.

"Okay. I dare you to make out with Dee for the next minute."

Without hesitation, the two friends pulled each other close, their tongues darting into each other's mouths. They weren't holding back, setting the tone and putting on a show for the boys.

Those who hadn't already been hard were now adjusting their bulges, trying and hide their erection from the others. As if there was any doubt of their arousal.

Bobby called time just as the two girls got heated, their hands starting to caress each other's bodies, slipping inside their suits. They separated, but sighs of disappointment escaped their lips.

Ashley spun the bottle next, with it coming to a rest, pointing at Candice.

"Dare," Candice said.

The girls had learned from last time to keep taking dares. Truths only slowed the game and gave people an excuse to stay chaste.

Ashley didn't want to up the ante too fast, but she didn't want the game to stagnate either. Thinking long and hard, Ashley came to her decision.

"I dare you to grind on Bobby's lap for a minute," Ashley said with a glance at Bobby.

The boys watched with delight as Candice backed into Bobby, grinding her nearly naked ass on his lap. His cock was hard, and the thin fabric of his shorts did little to dull the sensation.

He wanted to reach up and slip Candice's top from her breasts, but he knew that would be too forward for the newcomers. He'd have to bide his time and wait for the action to come to him.

Time was up too quickly, but he knew there would be more to enjoy soon enough.

The next spin pointed at Ian.

"Dare," Ian picked, seeing little advantage of picking truth the way the game had been going.

"I dare you to jack off for a minute," Candice said, looking him dead in the eyes, wondering if he'd chicken out.

Without breaking eye contact with Candice, Ian pulled his shorts down and started stroking. He was about the same length as Bobby but didn't stack up to him in girth.

Still, the girls were impressed by what he was packing. He didn't put on much of a show, but he was the first to expose himself, moving the game in the right direction.

"Nice dick," Ashley said, "I think you might be bigger than Jesse," she said with a wink to Jesse.

"We'll see about that," Jesse said with a hint of scorn.

Putting his cock away, Ian spun the bottle, landing on Diego.

Changing things up, he picked "Truth."

"If you had to suck either Blake or Jesse's cock, which would you choose and why?"

"Come on, man. That's not cool," Diego complained.

"Hey, those two," Ian pointed at Ashley and Dee, "just made out. I'm not asking you to actually suck a dick."

"Whatever... I guess I'd pick Blake," Diego spit out.

"Why?" Ian pushed back.

"Because he's got a smaller dick. Okay?"

Everyone laughed as Blake blushed, embarrassed for being compared to Jesse. Dee picked up on his embarrassment and decided it wasn't time to completely ruin his self-esteem.

"There's no shame in being smaller than Jesse. He's got one of the biggest cocks in our school. Except for Ian's, apparently," she said with a sly smile at Ian.

This didn't make Blake feel any better. He was still the smallest amongst his friends at the party. He turned to his drink to ease his pain, growing far drunker than he should've.

As much as this game was a fantasy come true, he felt nervous about the whole thing. He could see where it was headed, and he was afraid he wouldn't be able to perform in front of a crowd.

Wanting to move on, Diego spun the bottle.

The teens forged on with the game. It had begun sexual but wasn't progressing as fast as the girls had hoped, as the guys were hesitant to push it over the edge, not wanting to scare the girls off.

Little did they know what the girls really craved. After Ashley was dared to suck on Bella's tits, she silently pledged to kick things up a notch if her victim picked dare.

"Truth or dare?" Ashley said with a smile as the bottle came to rest, pointing at Dee.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give the guy of your choice a blow job for two minutes."

Dee wanted to suck Bobby's cock, but she knew she needed to get the high school boys involved for the game to continue. They'd lose interest if they were just voyeurs to Bobby's pleasure.

Glancing from face to face, she settled on Diego. He might have the smallest cock here, but he looked the most in need of reassurance. Dee could see unease in his eyes. If things did not go his way, he would disengage from the game.

Crawling on her hands and knees, she positioned herself between Diego's legs, slowly pulling his shorts down to his ankles. He was half-hard, and his cock was nothing to be ashamed of. He was about average from what Dee had experienced, which was most of the graduating class.

Taking his dick in her hand, she began to pump, teasing the tip with her tongue as she stroked his shaft. He grew harder but wasn't able to gain a full erection. The nerves and excess alcohol took a toll, leaving him embarrassed as Dee tried to coax him to full mast.

When the two minutes were up, Diego quickly pulled his shorts up and excused himself while the others continued on in his absence.

Jesse was dared to eat out the girl of his choosing. Picking Ashley, he went to town, bringing her close but not all the way to orgasm.

Blake then went down on Bella, but he left her disappointed and wishing it had been anyone else eating her out. The girls had gotten their wish of sexual activity, but the results were thus far sub-par.

Ian and Bobby hadn't seen much action in the recent rounds, but they silently enjoyed watching the other guys fail. They knew they could do better, and the more the other guys floundered, the more likely they would have their pick of the girls for the real fun.

Blake spun the bottle, landing on Sarah. She immediately chose dare.

"Pick a guy and let him cum on your tits."

Sarah glanced nervously at her brother. The boys thought it was because she didn't want to perform such an act in front of him, but he knew she was searching for reassurance that he would not be jealous.

He gave her a slight nod, and she chose Jesse. Not because she wanted his jizz covering her, but because he seemed like the only choice.

She couldn't pick Bobby, Diego was missing in action, Blake was the one requesting the dare, and Ian was a childhood friend. She didn't want to mess up whatever used to be between them over a stupid game. Even if he did have the second-best cock at the party.

Jesse quickly dropped his shorts as Sarah peeled her suit from her small breasts. He pumped away as the others looked on in anticipation, but nothing happened.

Two, three, over four minutes passed as Jesse tried to reach orgasm. It wasn't happening. He was too nervous to cum in front of a crowd.

"All right. We've seen enough," Bella announced. "Let's move on since Jesse can't cum. Unless one of you thinks they can fulfill the dare."

Bobby remained silent, knowing he couldn't speak up while the other guys were still around, but he hoped someone would step up. He wanted to see his sister's chest covered in spunk, even if it wasn't his.

"I can do it," Ian said as he replaced Jesse, his cock already out and fully erect.

He stood above the kneeling Sarah as he stroked his shaft. He was methodical, keeping an unwavering tempo, as he looked into his childhood friend's eyes.

He went for older women with bigger breasts, but her eyes were sexier than anyone he'd been with. Almost as sexy as her mother's.

A few minutes later, he grunted as his cock twitched and unleashed multiple ropes of cum onto Sarah's chest. It ran down her stomach as she leaned back, and every last drop found its mark.

She smiled as Ian wiped the last few drops onto her nipple before sitting down. Cum coated her as she spun the bottle, not bothering to clean up.

"Truth or Dare," Sarah asked Candice.

"You know what I want," Candice responded.

"I dare you to clean the cum off my chest," Sarah smiled.

Candice fulfilled her dare with eagerness and vigor, licking every drop from Sarah, pausing only to suck on her nipples.

The crowd looked on with the boys unable to process what they saw. They hadn't known girls to be so openly sexual, much less eager to be dirty sluts like these five.

For Ian, it was a giant turn-on. For Jesse and Blake, it was intimidating.

They were used to being in control, and these ladies had taken that from them. Alcohol and pride were the only things keeping them from fleeing as Diego had done.

Bobby, conditioned to these erotic activities, only wanted to game to end so everyone could partner up and have some real fun. This was fine foreplay, but he'd seen enough. He wanted to be balls deep while another girl sat on his face.

The bottle stopped spinning and pointed at Bobby.

"Dare, of course," Bobby said without being asked.

"I dare you two take two girls and spend seven minutes in heaven," Candice said, impatient and hoping she would be one of the girls picked.

Bobby immediately knew he wasn't going to stop at seven minutes. He was done with the game, and he planned on spending the rest of the evening with whoever he picked.

He thought hard, weighing the pros of each girl. Given his experience with each, he knew he couldn't go wrong. His sister was at the top of his list, but that wasn't possible. Hopefully, they'd find their way to each other late at night.

"Bella and Dee," Bobby smiled at each as he led them away to his room, his hands cupping their asses as they climbed the stairs.

The other girls were disappointed but knew three guys were left for them. One for each, if everything proceeded smoothly.

"He's not coming back, is he?" Ian half asked, half stated.

"I doubt it," Sarah responded.

"Shall we keep playing?" Ashley asked.

"Maybe we should just pair off and have some fun. What's a fair way to pick partners?" Sarah added. "You boys want to decide?"

*****

By the time Bella and Dee climbed on Bobby's bed, they were already naked. Not that they had much to disrobe.

Eager for the real action to start, Bobby was erect and dripping precum while the girls were soaked, with their lips glistening with lube. They fell into a heap, kissing, caressing, and stroking as they worked out who would wind up where.

As Bobby and Dee kissed, their tongues circling each other's, Bella sucked Dee's nipple, pinching the other between her fingers.

She always enjoyed playing with Dee and Ashley's breasts. Both large and firm, they were perfect to suck and overfilled her hands when squeezed tight. Her breasts were not small, especially compared to Candice or Sarah's, but she still envied her unduly endowed friends.

Bobby's hand slipped between Bella's legs, and his fingers plunged through her wet folds, gathering lubrication before finding her clit. He rubbed gently, not working towards making her cum, but boosting the foreplay a notch or two.

He wanted to make sure she was ready when he bent her over and fucked her from behind.

Soon, Bella was kissing her way down Dee's body. Leaving her magnificent breasts behind as her lips skimmed along her smooth tummy. Bella nipped here and there as she teased lower.

Bypassing the groin, Bella slowly licked Dee's inner thigh. Starting at the knee and stopping when she could feel the heat of Dee's cunt against her cheek.

Dee couldn't take it any longer. She grabbed Bella by the hair and pulled her mouth to her wet folds. Bella's lips pressed against Dee's crotch, her tongue slipping through her petals, tasting the tangy sweetness as she lapped her juices.

Dee was on her back with Bella on her knees eating her out.

Bobby tried to continue to play with both. His hand reached over Bella's ass, his fingers slipping between her legs, penetrating her from behind. She was hot and wet, ready for his cock as soon as he could pry his other hand from Dee's breast.

Bobby massaged and pinched Dee's mammaries as Bella ate her.

Dee enjoyed the attention but knew Bella was Bobby's first target. Bella would get his dick first, but Dee would get his cum.

They'd had enough experiences together that Dee knew Bobby would hold out until both girls reached orgasm. He was an unselfish lover and always ensured his partners got what they wanted before he came. At least when he was in control.

Bobby had cum inside all of the girls, with none on birth control. They'd all promised to get the morning after pill following the first encounters and said they'd go on the pill to prevent further problems.

This had been a lie.

The only girl that had truthfully gone on birth control was Sarah, and only because the idea of carrying her brother's child was too much for her to handle.

The others wavered between not caring and actively wanting to get pregnant. They joked about Bobby having to move in with all four of them as they raised his children together.

None thought this would be a reality, but they all secretly hoped they got pregnant. Thinking it would lay claim to Bobby, even though they knew Sarah would always be his top priority.

As they settled into the action, Bobby slid into Bella from behind as she knelt above Dee. Her tongue teased Dee's clit as she lurched forward with each thrust from behind.

Dee caressed her own breasts, tweaking her nipples, as Bella's hands gripped her hips, attempting to stay steady.

Bobby knew he wanted to last, but he didn't take it too easy, deciding to fuck just hard enough to quickly coax Bella towards orgasm.

It wasn't a difficult task as she was ready to pop before he entered her.

The feeling of his cock inside her brought back memories from the previous weeks. She grew sad knowing she would be without his thick member when she left for college.

Dee always enjoyed getting eaten out, but Bella was being inconsistent, as Bobby was fucking her too hard for her to maintain contact with Dee's clit.

With this in mind, and knowing her friend could always use more stimulation, Dee spun around, placing her face below Bella's pussy. Bobby's balls bounced off her forehead with each stroke as she cocked her head to the side and reached out her tongue for her friend's clit.

The two girls were in a sixty-nine, but Bella had lost interest in going down on her friend. Instead, she was focusing on her own pleasure.

Bobby's cock and Dee's tongue had her on the verge in no time.

"Yes, right there, keep licking Dee," Bella called out. "Harder, Bobby. Fuck me harder. Make me cum, you two. I want to scream your names. I want to make the others hear what they're missing."

Dee managed to suck her friend's clit into her mouth as Bobby grabbed Bella's hips and fucked with everything he had. He no longer worried about cumming too soon, Bella was way ahead of him, and he had plenty left to give to Dee when it was her turn.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" Bella screamed.

Bobby kept fucking until Bella's body went limp, and she collapsed on top of her friend.

He slipped his cock from her, with Dee's waiting mouth just below her cunt. Dee eagerly sucked him clean while her friend recovered from her orgasm.

Sitting back, Bobby let Dee orally service his member. He knew he'd be balls deep in her as soon as Bella rolled to the side.

*****

After a few rounds of Rock Paper Scissors, Blake got to pick from the girls first and without hesitation, he chose Ashley, clearly prioritizing her breasts and reputation.

It wasn't a shock, but Candice and Sarah felt more than a hint of jealousy about not being picked first. Until they remembered Blake possessed the smallest cock of the three.

As Blake and Ashley started making out on the couch, Jesse took his time deciding between the two remaining girls. In the end, he went with Candice as he'd never been with a black chick before.

Ian was left with Sarah, which he wasn't disappointed about. Ashley would've been his pick based on body type, as he preferred a fuller figure to Sarah's slender frame, but Sarah was something that the other two girls were not.

She was Jennifer Murphey's daughter.

If he couldn't sleep with Jennifer, the next best thing was bedding her daughter.

Despite jacking off onto her chest earlier, having been childhood besties made it awkward to start. When Ian slipped his tongue into her mouth and his hand clenched her ass cheek, all of that disappeared.

His desire was to take it slow and make it last. He didn't want to rush through his first true encounter with a Murphey woman, but his wish was no match for the lust he felt as their flesh met.

Ian's hands pulled at Sarah's swimsuit, dragging it over her shoulders and leaving her topless. Her small breasts were quickly engulfed by Ian's mouth. He sucked her nipple to attention, pushing her suit over her ass as Sarah fumbled with the drawstring to his shorts.

They were naked and on top of each other before Candice and Jesse reached second base.

Ian's hard cock pressed against the slick folds of Sarah's petite slit as he kissed her deeply.

Barely able to control his urges, he slowly kissed his way down her body. First, sucking on her neck, giving her a hint of a hickey before moving lower, his lips pressing against her collar bone.

While he kissed her, his hands roamed her body. One slid across her back, with his nails lightly scratching her skin. The other grasped her ass, his fingers slipping close to her anus. Now that he had her naked body in his hands, he wouldn't dream of letting go.

"Suck my nipple, suck it hard," Sarah instructed.

Her nipples were already erect, and he took one and then the other into his mouth, biting down softly. His teeth pressed into her sensitive flesh as he pulled his face away from her chest.