Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each took one small nipple into their mouths, sucking hard as Bobby pushed forward.

Sarah's jaw widened as her brother's substantial shaft slid inside, quickly at first, then slower as he bottomed out in her throat. He held still, making sure she wouldn't gag before he pulled back and plunged forward, faster this time.

He repeated the action over and over. Each time using more force and pulling further out. Soon he was face fucking her as hard as he dared.

Sarah took it like a champ as she reached up to play with her friends' breasts as they hung beside her.

Bobby had dreamed about this ever since Sarah had expressed interest in learning how to deep throat him. He was in complete control, with his sister at his mercy.

There was little she could do to protect herself, but she gladly let him take control anyway. She trusted him completely.

The total submission excited Bobby, launching him towards his orgasm far faster than usual.

Soon his cock was twitching and pumping his sperm deep into his sister's throat, every jerk visible through the skin of Sarah's neck as Bobby and the girls looked on.

It was a mesmerizing and impressive feat.

Sarah held her brother inside her, swallowing every ounce of his cum.

Bobby left his cock in place, trying to force the last few drops free, only pulling out when he started to go limp.

Sarah took a couple of deep breaths when her mouth was clear of her brother's member, but otherwise, she seemed unfazed by the act. She was going to have to try it again.

"Damn, Sarah, that was impressive," Bella said in awe.

"No shit, even Ashley would've been challenged by that throat fucking," Dee added. "I am just sad I don't get to taste your brother's cum."

"Don't worry ladies, there is more where that came from," Bobby said as he climbed on the bed, pulling the girls towards him.

*****

"Hi, Mrs. Murphey," Ian said, not moving to cover up, "I didn't think you'd be home so early."

Jennifer knew she should scold the teenager for being naked in her house. Thoughts about what he'd gotten up to the previous night and with whom ran through her head.

She was the adult, and he was acting inappropriately, letting his cock hang free for her to see, but she couldn't get herself to tell him to cover up.

He was a sight to behold. His muscles were toned, and his cock was large.

Jennifer wanted to drop to her knees and take him in her mouth, but she knew she shouldn't. She was old enough to be his mother. She was married. He might have just fucked her daughter the night before. He was her husband's...

No, that didn't matter. If anything, that motivated her more.

She stood there debating what she should do. Lust and logic were battling for control as she remained frozen in her own kitchen.

She opened her mouth to speak, but instead, she stepped forward and pulled herself against him. He eagerly reciprocated, with his hands mirroring hers.

Their mouths came together in a much-anticipated kiss as they grabbed each other's ass. Their bodies pressed together as Ian's cock came to life between them.

Jennifer was impressed by his size.

It had been a long time since she had been with anyone as large as him, and she wanted him inside her.

The tension between them had built up over the previous weeks, and now it was spilling over in the middle of her kitchen, where her son, daughter, and god knows who could walk in.

None of that mattered.

Ian grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up over her head, exposing her massive tits straining against her bra. She pressed against his chest, his bare skin feeling flawless against hers.

Ian quickly unsnapped her bra with unexpected skill. It fell to the floor as Jennifer sunk to her knees, her breasts rubbing against Ian's skin the whole way down. His now fully erect cock slid between them, leaving a smear of precum along her sternum.

She looked up at him as she took his cock in her hand, guiding it into her watering mouth. He still faintly tasted like pussy, and Jennifer couldn't help but wonder if it was Sarah's.

She knew she should be ashamed, but the idea of sucking Ian's cock after he fucked her daughter turned her on more than she had been in forever.

She bobbed her head with an eagerness that her husband hadn't received in years, if ever.

Ian leaned against the counter, letting her do all the work. He wanted to cum in her mouth, but he knew this might be the only time he got the chance to fuck her, and he didn't want to regret wasting it on a blow job.

Ian gently pulled Jennifer from his cock, fondling her breasts as he escorted her to her feet. Their lips interlocked again as he fumbled with the snap of her pants, eventually loosening them enough to push them over her ass. From there, Jennifer used her feet to lower them to the floor.

Her panties soon followed.

Ian slid his hand from Jennifer's breasts, over her stomach, and found her soaking wet cunt. He sank two fingers inside her, fingering her sloppy pussy as he continued to kiss her.

He'd dreamed about hooking up with her, even thought about her when he fucked her daughter, but never believed he would get the opportunity. She seemed like the type that would flirt but wouldn't step out on her husband, especially with the neighbor kid.

Ian couldn't wait any longer. He had to have her. Spinning her around he pushed her against the counter. Jennifer responded by bending over, placing her elbows on the marble, as she presented her ass to him.

He sank his fingers into her from behind as he kissed his way up her back. When he reached her neck, Jennifer turned her head and met his mouth with wet lips.

She'd always loved spontaneous quickies, but after Bobby was born, her husband stopped obliging her desires. He had never been into them, having preferred to keep things in the bedroom.

Now, the boy from down the street — the one who played with her daughter as a child — was fingering her from behind as her nipples stuck to the cold countertop.

"Fuck me, Ian. Fuck me with that impressive cock," Jennifer pleaded.

Ian immediately obeyed, pulling his slick fingers from her cunt and pressing his dripping shaft against her slit. He looked down as he pushed forward, wanting to see the instant he slipped inside and impaled her with his manhood.

He was now fucking the mother the morning after the daughter. The thought alone was almost enough to trigger his eruption.

He held it together through the first few critical strokes, slowly calming down and forming a rhythm that kept him from cumming too fast.

Jennifer's hips pressed against the counter as he slipped into her from behind. Each thrust pushed her forward, her nipples sticking to the surface, holding her breasts in place.

It was a unique stimulation, but one that Jennifer enjoyed. She had always liked her nipples played with, and now it was being done by her outdated marble.

She would have to try this again, with or without Ian.

Pleasure swept through her body like nothing she'd experienced since her early twenties.

Her husband was being put to shame. Ian was half his age but possessed twice the skill.

The tingling started in her toes as they curled against the tile and proceeded up her body, and soon she was shaking in ecstasy.

Ian grabbed her hips to thrust harder, no longer worried about holding out. He needed to cum with her. He wanted to fill her pussy as she clamped around him.

It was how it always played out in his fantasies.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder. Fuck me with that massive cock of yours. Pound my pussy. I want to feel you deep inside me. Fill me up like your father can't!" Jennifer screamed, not caring who heard her and not thinking about what she was saying.

Ian was confused about the comment regarding his father. Had Jennifer slept with him?

He would have to ask later, but his attention quickly returned to the present as his cock twitched and jerked, shooting load after load into his married neighbor's cunt.

He'd enjoyed fucking Sarah the night before, and Ashley and Candice joining had been amazing, but this was the highlight of the weekend. This was what he thought about when he jerked off.

Now it was reality.

Ian's seed dripped from Jennifer Murphey as his cock softened. He wanted to stay inside her forever, even as she relaxed her body and sunk against the cold countertop.

*****

"What was that?" Sarah asked, sitting up in bed.

"Probably just Ashley or Candice fucking Ian," Bella murmured in response, her mouth full of Dee's nipple.

"It can't be. They left before I came up here."

"Oh, shit," Bobby said, "that's mom's voice."

"There's no way," Sarah said in shock. "Is there?"

"There's only one way to find out," Dee said, jumping off the bed and heading downstairs, not bothering to get dressed.

Bella was quickly after her. As was Sarah, not realizing she should cover up given what she'd just been doing.

Bobby had a little more sense, putting on boxers, but he also failed to realize it would be suspicious if he followed three naked girls down the stairs. Especially with one being his sister.

"What the fuck?" Sarah whispered to herself as she stood in the doorway, arriving in time to watch her mom orgasm.

Ian was fucking her from behind and had just finished unleashing his load inside her. Something he'd done to Sarah the night before.

She wanted to be jealous, but she'd snuck off to suck her brother's cock this morning, so she wasn't one to judge.

"Mom?" Sarah said, louder this time. "What the fuck?"

Jennifer reluctantly looked up, knowing she was caught.

Ian took a step back, his cock falling from her, a stream of cum following. The spunk ran down Jennifer's leg as she looked into the eyes of her eighteen-year-old daughter.

"I, uh, he, um," she stammered. "Your dad stayed at his sister's a little longer."

In the chaos, it took Jennifer a minute to process what she was seeing. When she did, she discovered that Sarah, Bella, and Dee were naked, looking like they'd been interrupted in the middle of their own fuck session.

Standing behind them was her son, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts.

His hard cock was visible through the thin material.

"If you don't tell your father what I was doing, then I won't tell him what you were doing," Jennifer said, hoping they could reach an agreement to ensure all of their secrets stayed safe.

"Only if I can lick your cunt clean," Dee said, eagerly sliding into position beneath her friend's mom.

*****

Jennifer, Sarah, Bobby, and Ian sat in the living room, now fully clothed, staring at each other in awkward silence.

Jennifer had said they needed to talk. Everyone else assumed it was because she had been caught fucking Ian, but that was only part of the conversation that would occur.

"We will get into what happened with me and Ian, and I have some questions about what was going on upstairs, but there is something that all three of you should know," Jennifer said, barely able to make eye contact.

"Are you and dad getting a divorce?" Sarah asked. "It's okay if you are. He's been an idiot for years now."

"Well, we haven't talked about it, but I have considered it. That's not what I wanted to tell you, though."

"Ian wouldn't need to be here for that," Bobby said, nudging his sister playfully in a failed attempt to lighten the mood.

"All right, I'm just going to say it. Ian's your half-brother."

"Wait... what?" Sarah and Bobby said in unison.

"When I was pregnant with you, Sarah, your father cheated on me with Ian's mom. I hadn't been horny while pregnant, and apparently, they ran into each other at the store and bonded over lunch, drinks, and sexual frustration. There's more to the story, but it is not important right now," Jennifer blurted out. "I just wanted you to know before you get into a relationship or anything like that."

Ian and Sarah exchanged glances, with Sarah giving a shrug in response to the news.

Ian looked more concerned, but his confusion over the identity of his birth father was dominating his thoughts. The fact that he'd slept with his half-sister was extraneous and would have to be processed later. His whole world had been altered by the news.

He stood up, nodded apologetically to everyone, and walked out.

"Should I go after him?" Sarah asked.

"Let him go. He's got a lot to think about. Especially if I assume correctly that you two fucked last night?"

"Honestly, I am more concerned about him sleeping with you this morning than him being my brother."

"I know. I shouldn't have done that, but it was a long time coming. We've had a flirty thing going during our morning runs. When I saw him naked, I just couldn't help myself."

"I get that," Sarah responded. "Are you going to fuck him again?"

"I don't know, maybe. I have a lot to figure out with your father," Jennifer responded, "but I want to talk about you two. What was going on upstairs with the four of you? Are you two sleeping together?"

Sarah and Bobby looked at each other, neither wanting to break the other's trust but still wanting to be honest with their mother.

The tension was rising, and Bobby was about to crack and give his mother a half-truth, telling her that he hadn't done anything directly with his sister, but they were both involved with her friends, and things got carried away the previous night.

"It's okay if you are," Jennifer added before Bobby could speak. "Me and my brother experimented with each other more than I can admit in public. I just hope you're being safe. We don't want you having a child together."

"I'm on the pill," Sarah admitted, "Bobby made sure of that. But I have to admit, I think this might be more than just experimenting."

"Whatever it is, don't let your father find out. Or anyone that you don't trust. If word gets out... well, I honestly don't know what would happen, but I doubt it would be good."

"We will. If we get a chance to see where this is going. Being at different schools and all," Bobby pointed out.

"I'm sure you two will figure it out. I wish I had your courage when I was younger. Instead, I ended up married to your father, who, let's just say, isn't the most experimental of people."

"If dad isn't coming home today, should we invite Ian over for dinner?" Sarah asked with a mischievous grin.

If she'd taken the time to consider what she was saying, she wouldn't have opened her mouth. She didn't want to encourage her mother to cheat on her father, even if she fully understood why she would.

At the moment, however, she wanted more. More of Bobby. More of Ian. More of her relaxed and naughty mother.

"I would like that," Jennifer said with a smile.

*****

When Ian got home, he sat alone in his room, pondering the new information.

The double blow of finding out his dad was not his biological father and he'd just fucked his half-sister was paralyzing and he sat in silence for the better part of two hours.

He began to process the new information--much quicker than he thought possible--and realized much of it didn't matter. At least not at the moment.

There would be a lot to unpack and probably years of therapy ahead of him, but, ultimately, he was still the same guy he was this morning when he was fucking his dream woman.

He didn't want that to be the last time they hooked up, and he knew that he would have to look past the other issues if he was going to make that happen.

When he started being open with himself, he realized he was far less concerned about sleeping with his sister than he initially thought he should be.

She'd been a childhood friend, and they'd already overcome that awkwardness. No one outside of the situation knew, so there would be no judgment if it got out they'd fucked. At least she was on the pill.

In fact, it would be far less than if people knew he'd slept with Jennifer.

He wondered how Sarah was doing with the new information. Was she traumatized by sleeping with him? He doubted it. It seemed like she was fooling around in the same room as Bobby, and maybe much more.

Was it possible that she and Bobby had been fucking as well?

All of this created more questions than Ian had answers for, but one thing was clear, he was getting aroused thinking about it.

When Ian realized he was excited by the taboo of the situation, he reached for his phone. He wanted to text Sarah and make sure she was all right.

In reality, he wanted to test the waters to discover if there was a possibility of continuing a relationship with her or her mother.

Especially her mother.

If he'd had time to think about what he was doing, he would've second-guessed himself. He would've let doubts and fears of being caught persuade him to steer clear of the Murphey's.

It would've been the safe move. Instead, he started to craft a text, deleting and rewriting it four times, unable to find the right words.

Sarah beat him to the punch.

Ian's phone dinged with an incoming text.

Sarah: Hey, I hope you're doing all right. I know that was a lot to process.

Ian: Surprisingly, I am, but thanks for asking. How are you?

Sarah: Good, it has been a wild summer on my end, so this seems like par for the course.

Ian: I'd love to hear about it if you are willing to share.

Sarah: How about dinner tonight? Our dad won't be home until at least tomorrow, and we thought it would be a good idea to talk things through, and maybe more if you are up for it ;)

Ian: I'll be there.

Ian didn't know if dining with the Murphey's was a good idea. He was still processing the revelations of earlier in the day and needed time to sort through what it all meant. His initial instinct was to decline their offer.

Then he remembered being balls deep inside Jennifer and how Sarah's mouth had felt around his cock.

The latter was incestual, but he still found it hot. Especially because he didn't fully grasp that Sarah was his sister. It seemed like a weird roleplay scenario.

Ian let his cock make the decision. It was full mast for dining with the mother-daughter duo he'd fucked in the last twenty-four hours, even if Bobby was going to be there.

The more Ian thought about it, the more he wondered what Bobby's role was. Was he sleeping with Sarah? Was he sleeping with Jennifer?

What had started as an innocent crush on his married neighbor had spiraled into a drama that saw Ian's life turned upside down. Not only had the dynamics of his family shifted considerably, but his understanding of what took place within a family was being tested.

Ian hoped that dinner would clear up what was going on.

*****

Dinner started awkwardly, with Bobby, Sarah, and Ian silently sitting around the table as Jennifer finished the last touches of the meal.

Even when Jennifer finally sat down and everyone dug into their plates, the conversation was slow to develop. Eventually, Jennifer took control and explained everything she knew.

She told Ian how she found out about her husband's affair and how everyone involved agreed to keep it a secret, including his mother. She didn't think the man who raised him knew, but she couldn't be certain as those involved hadn't discussed the incident since its revelation.

As she spoke, she realized keeping it a secret from Ian had been a horrible idea, especially since it led him to inadvertently sleep with his sister.

She couldn't imagine the emotional trauma it had produced.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. It's completely our fault. We should've known better than to keep this from you," Jennifer said, bowing her head.

"Thank you, but honestly, I haven't even started to process it. Is it possible to keep the conversation to the four of us? I don't want to face my parents, or Mr. Murphey, about this yet," Ian responded. "In the meantime, I'm curious how this will play out. What does everyone want? What is even possible?"