Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as he squeezed her ass harder, pulling her hot cunt against his stomach.

Moving on, Ian smooched lower, his lips pressing against the soft skin of her tummy. Her firm abs were apparent every time she breathed deeply. Soon he was kissing the top of her pubic bone, a hint of stubble where her pubic hair should have been.

He could smell her sex. She was ready for him, but he skipped over her slit, opting to kiss along the inside of her leg, delaying her desired satisfaction.

As he switched to the inner thigh of her opposite leg, he slid his hand up, his thumb pressing against her soaked folds. He sank into her as he inched his mouth closer to her clit.

His hot breath blew across her nub.

The anticipation had Sarah breathing deep, her chest heaving as she awaited the inevitable contact with her engorged clit.

"Stop teasing me and suck on my clit already," Sarah demanded.

Taking her button into his mouth, he pressed his thumb as deep as it went, circling it against the roof of her pussy as he teased her with his tongue, his teeth lightly holding her clit in place.

It wasn't a huge clit, nothing like some he'd seen in porn, but it was bigger than other girls he'd been with. Large enough that once aroused, its protrusion made it easy to suck.

He flicked his tongue across her sensitive skin before encircling it and then smashing down hard as he used his neck to move his head against her groin.

His thumb plunged in and out, curling up to hit her g-spot as it withdrew.

His mouth slurped her cunt, and all teasing and subtlety ceased.

Sarah gripped Ian's hair between her fingers, pulling him tight against her. His cock might not be as large as Bobby's, but he was better at eating her pussy.

Her toes were already curling as she pulled her knees towards her chest. Her hips bucked, trying to throw Ian from his rhythm, but he forged on, undaunted by her gyrations.

"Fuck yes, keep going, eat my cunt Ian," Sarah screamed, causing the other pairs to glance at them. "If I'd known you were this good with your tongue, I would've never stopped inviting you over."

Ian pulled his thumb from her pussy, replacing it with two fingers deep inside her. They hit deeper and filled her better, but not enough for what she needed.

"Another. Use another finger."

Ian obeyed, pushing a third finger inside her. It was tight, and he couldn't wiggle them to hit the g-spot, but Sarah didn't mind. She'd grown used to cumming with a thick cock inside her, and now, she needed an extra finger during oral.

He was expanding her walls, filling her as she wanted. His tongue did circles on her clit as she pulled his face tight.

"I'm cumming, fuck yes, I'm cumming. Keep going. Yes, yes, yes!"

Sarah clamped her legs around Ian's head, trapping him as he rode out her orgasm.

It was the first time a boy, besides her brother, had made her cum. She hadn't known what to expect. Unsure if the connection would be there without the familial relationship.

Ian was as close to a brother as possible, and clearly, he knew what he was doing in bed. She wasn't about to end her relationship with Bobby, but she knew she'd be giving Ian a call when she came home for winter break.

Sarah's body relaxed as she sank back into the sofa. Her legs hung limp.

Ian repositioned her and slid his muscular body above her, his cock pressing against her well-eaten cunt, still wet and warm from her orgasm.

"Do you have a condom?" Ian asked as he ground his rod against her slit.

*****

Bobby lay on his back as Dee rode his cock.

Bella had recovered from her orgasm and was positioned over his face. She ground against his mouth as he focused on her clit. His cheeks were covered in her lubrication, the smell of sex inundating his nostrils as the unseen Dee bounced on his shaft.

Despite Dee's reputation, her cunt was tight, with Bobby filling it completely. She moaned each time she impaled herself, with her fingers working on her clit as she kissed Bella and their hands explored each other's breasts.

This position had quickly become Bobby's favorite.

Dee was enjoying it as well.

"Oh, god. Your cock is so big. It feels so good inside me," Dee called out as she bounced, her breasts following suit as Bella clutched them. "I've missed this. Thank you for choosing me."

"His mouth is almost as good," Bella responded, "maybe we should make him our god."

"The almighty Bobby," Dee joked, "bringer of the orgasm."

The girls stopped their banter as their lips connected in a kiss once again, their hands grasping at each other as they each sought a climax, knowing that Bobby would give them what they craved.

Dee was the first to crack. Her body shook as she came on top of Bobby. Her head fell back as Bella pinched her nipples, and her own hand massaged her clit as her cunt contracted around Bobby's cock.

Bella was not far behind. She broke through and found her ecstasy as Bobby sucked her clit. His fingers dug deep into her pussy as Dee leaned forward, her face planting in Bella's chest.

Dee instinctively sucked Bella's nipples as the two orgasmed together.

Bobby wasn't done yet. He wanted to cum inside Dee, but he knew they owed her a second orgasm.

Luckily, she was quick to cum a second time, needing little recovery between orgasms.

As Bella climbed from his face, Bobby grabbed Dee by the hips and spun. Dee landed on her back, with Bobby between her legs, with his cock still deep inside her. He quickly moved to fuck her fast and hard as Bella sucked on her wildly bouncing breasts.

Bobby held on to Dee's legs, pushing them back against her body. He leaned into her as he fucked her with as much force as he could maintain. A rhythmic smacking sounded as their skin collided, with her ass jiggling from the impact.

Bella held steady, grasping one of Dee's impressive breasts in her hand as she continued to nurse the other.

Dee lay back and enjoyed the ride while inching closer to her second orgasm.

This time Bobby was not far behind her. He could feel the familiar sensation rising, his scrotum contracting as the stimulation grew more intense.

Every orgasm was good, but he especially appreciated shooting his load into these girls. He'd never gone without a condom before, and now he was banging five different teenagers with his raw cock.

When he wasn't inside one, he knew it was a bad idea, but when his cock was being caressed by the warmth of their cunts all bets were off. He didn't just want to cum inside them. He needed to.

"I'm getting close, Dee," Bobby panted, "I need you to cum for me. I want to feel you clamp down on my cock with that tight pussy."

"Anything for you, Bobby. I want to feel your hot cum leaking from my cunt as Bella laps it up," Dee responded.

"Yes, please," Bella added.

This encouragement was all Bobby needed. His body curled, and his cock twitched. A series of eruptions filled Dee with his seed. His eyes were closed, so he did not see Dee's eyes roll back as her orgasm swept over her.

The two lovers came together.

Bella continued to service the needs of her friend.

The build-up had been long, and Bobby's balls were full of semen. He had Dee overflowing before he finished pumping inside her, a trickle of cum running over her anus.

Collapsing to the side, Bobby rested on his back as Bella eagerly licked his cum from Dee.

She made sure to lap up every last drop, even that which found its way to Dee's brown eye. The girls hadn't gone there before, and though it was brief, Dee knew that it was something she wanted to happen again.

As for Bella, it was not her favorite part of the night, but Dee's ass hadn't tasted nearly as bad as she'd expected. The hours in the pool had cleaned it thoroughly, and Bella had refrained from dipping her tongue beyond the outer reaches.

"Fuck, girls. You two keep getting better and better. I wish I could take you to college with me."

"So do we, Bobby. So do we."

*****

Sarah had told Ian she was on the pill and didn't need him to use a condom, despite what Bobby had insisted upon earlier. He took convincing, but after dipping his bare cock inside her, he was glad he'd acquiesced.

The sensation was unlike anything he'd felt before.

He hadn't realized how much the condom dulled the intricate details of the vagina. He could feel the tiny ridges and folds he didn't know were there while using a rubber. Not to mention the warmth was on a whole new level. He wasn't sure he could go back to using one.

Sarah hadn't known what to expect from Ian. He'd surprised her with his oral skills, but sex was different. She'd always assumed guys her age wouldn't last very long, but he had been pounding away at her for over ten minutes, having helped her to two orgasms. Something that neither Blake nor Jesse could say.

She'd heard both Candice and Ashley cum, but it had only been once, and now they were making out with each other as the two boys looked for their missing friend. The boy had cum relatively quickly, confirming that Sarah was indeed lucky to have ended up with Ian. Even if she knew he would've preferred her to have larger tits.

It's not that he said anything. It was the way he played with them. Or tried to play with them. It seemed like he kept expecting there to be more to grab. Like he wanted to feel their flesh push through his fingers. Her petite breasts couldn't provide that for him.

Despite this limitation, he thoroughly enjoyed himself, fucking her with enthusiasm and a desire to make her cum as often as possible. There was no rush to achieve his own orgasm as she'd expected.

Glancing at her friends, she debated inviting them to join. She didn't want to be selfish, as Ian's cock felt so good, and it was only the second she'd been able to enjoy.

Then again, she'd already cum several times and wanted to repay Ian in the best way possible, which was clearly inviting her two friends to join in the fun.

"Hey girls, want to show Ian how we've been partying?" Sarah asked in a seductive voice.

What Sarah really wanted was to leave Ian to Candice and Ashley, sneak up to join her brother, and let him fill her with his incestual cum. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying Ian's cock, it was magnificent, but she missed her brother.

Even though he was fucking two of her friends, she still felt like it was a betrayal for her to sleep with Ian. The more she thought about him, the more she wished she could be with him. She hadn't expected that one night away from him would be so hard. She began to worry she wouldn't be able to handle leaving for college.

Then again, if she was honest with herself, she didn't want to leave Ian to join her brother. She wanted to be fucked by both of them. She dreamed of filling her mouth with Ian's cock while her brother railed her from behind, each thrust pushing her childhood friend deeper into her throat.

She'd become decent at deepthroating and wanted to experience being spit-roasted. Alas, the taboo nature of her relationship with her brother made this dream impossible.

Instead of being tagged teamed by the only two men she'd fucked, she had to settle for Ashley sitting on her face.

Ian quickly buried his face in Ashley's cleavage as he continued to fuck Sarah.

Candice was unsure how to fit into the threesome and opted to slide behind Ashley, her hands joining Ian's mouth in playing with the massive set of breasts.

The four teenagers soon fell into a sexual rhythm.

They swapped kisses as Ian pulled his cock from Sarah and slid it into Candice, filling her substantially more than Blake had. He fucked her until Ashley got impatient and pulled him between her legs.

The girls passed Ian around like a sex toy, keeping his dick wet as they teased each other.

The two not being fucked focused their attention on the third's nipples, bringing her tantalizingly close to orgasm before pulling Ian from her. Each turn, the girls pushed further, bringing their friends ever closer to orgasm.

Finally, Candice reached her climax when Ashley and Sarah waited too long to back off.

"Oh my God, fuck yes, fuck, fuck, fuck," Candice cried out. "You're so much bigger than Blake. God, your cock feels good."

"Cum for us, cum for your girls," Ashley whispered in Candice's ear.

"I'm cumming, oh yes, I'm cumming!" Candice obeyed.

Her body shook as her friends held her down, their tongues flicking her nipples.

Ian pushed his cock deep, his balls smacking her tight black ass as he tried to keep steady between her thrashing hips. She clenched around him, tightening her grip, trying to milk his cum from him, but he wasn't ready.

He wanted to make each of the other girls cum as well.

As Candice lay limp and recovering from her orgasm, Ashley pulled Ian on top of her.

She was already close, the excitement having her eager to cum. She played with her clit as he grabbed her hips, fucking her hard and fast as Sarah made out with her from above.

"Fuck me, Ian, fuck me harder," Ashley commanded.

Ian couldn't go much harder, but he pushed as deep as he could while Ashley mashed her clit. Soon she was contracting around his cock as Candice had.

Her cunt wasn't as tight, but her contractions were stronger, urging him to cum inside her. Still, he resisted, knowing he wanted to make Sarah cum one last time. Wanting her to be the one that made him unload.

Plus, he'd been warned she was the only one on birth control.

Ashley did not scream out as Sarah's mouth covered hers, but her body convulsed on the floor as she rode the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. When she came down, she was not as spent as Candice and assisted Ian in inserting his cock into Sarah.

"Remember, she's on the pill," Ashley whispered in Ian's ear.

It was all the encouragement he needed. He already knew he wanted to fill Sarah's cunt, but now he had permission, even if it was from Ashley.

He leaned forward, kissing Sarah deeply as he pulled their bodies tight, with one arm around her lower back and the other behind her head. He hunched his back as he fucked hard, crushing Sarah between his body and the floor.

The other two girls were less involved, but their hands still explored the two lovers' bodies as drops of sweat began to form.

"Cum inside me, Ian, fill me with your seed," Sarah said softly, her lips grazing his ear.

On command, Ian grunted, his body contracted, and his cock erupted, shooting shot after shot of semen deep inside Sarah.

His cock jerking inside her and the knowledge she was being filled with cum, pushed Sarah over the edge. Her body shook under Ian, with her cunt clamping down and sucking the fluid from his shaft.

Their tongues danced as their bodies became one in orgasm.

Sarah hadn't expected to feel such a connection with Ian. It wasn't as powerful as with Bobby, but she could see it developing if he wished to spend more time with her.

She'd been distraught about leaving Bobby to go to college, but now she had hope that she could develop a good relationship with someone else.

Too bad she couldn't bring Ian with her either.

"Fuck, Ian, you're amazing," Sarah said as he rolled off her.

"So are you, Sarah," he replied, "so are you."

Ashley quickly took Ian's cock in her mouth, gently cleaning the mixture of fluids from it.

Candice was equally keen to clean Sarah's pussy, lapping up the fresh cum as it oozed from her friend.

When the two girls were satisfied their partners were clean, the four lovers snuggled into each other's arms, quickly falling asleep on the living room floor.

--------------------

Late Night Truth or Dare - Family Secrets

--------------------

Jennifer Murphey fumed as she sped along the two-lane road. She'd known her husband was a mamma's boy and had grown used to him siding with his mother, but she'd never expected him to take his sister's side. Especially when it was so obvious Jennifer was right.

They'd planned to stay with her sister-in-law for another night but Jennifer had left early in the morning, needing to get some distance, knowing that she'd explode if she stuck around.

Her husband would have to find his way home, and they'd make up eventually, but for now, she was in desperate need of a night away from him.

When they fought like this, she questioned her love for him. The combination of his anger, conservative sexual beliefs, and their lack of sexual compatibility made Jennifer wonder why she had ever married him in the first place.

If she'd known she had options, she probably wouldn't have.

She was stuck with him, although their children leaving home now made divorce possible.

She didn't want that stigma attached to her, but it was nice to think about leaving him from time to time. Specifically, it was nice to envision sleeping with whomever she wanted.

Jennifer calmed as the distance from her husband grew and soon found herself navigating the familiar roads of her subdivision.

She was afraid her daughter had hosted a party, but as she parked in the driveway, she only saw the recognizable cars of Sarah's close friends. If there'd been a party, it hadn't been a rager.

Entering through the garage, everything seemed all right. If Sarah had friends over, they hadn't destroyed the kitchen at least. There were a few half-empty bottles of booze on the counter, probably supplied by Bobby, but everything looked in place.

Setting her purse on the counter, Jennifer looked for leftovers in the fridge. She'd left her in-laws' without eating breakfast, not wanting to risk another fight with her husband. She was disappointed to not find anything to her liking.

Pulling a carton of eggs from the shelf, she turned to grab a frying pan. As she pivoted, she found herself staring at her recent running companion Ian.

The eggs fell to the floor as her eyes focused on his flaccid yet still impressive cock.

He was completely naked.

In her kitchen.

*****

Bobby awoke to his half-hard cock being sucked and the tip teased by an experienced tongue. Instinctively he reached down and slid his fingers through the girl's hair, not bothering to look to see who it was.

He'd fallen asleep with Bella and Dee's naked bodies snuggled against him and it was not shocking that one of them had taken the initiative to wake him in such a way.

As he grew harder, the girl sucked him deeper into her mouth. She timed her dive so that when Bobby was fully erect, her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his cock embedded in her throat.

This couldn't be Bella or Dee, as neither one had the skills to deep throat him like this.

The only girl who had successfully done so was Ashley, but this didn't feel like her technique.

This felt like his sister's.

She bobbed her head, keeping him deep in her throat as she massaged his balls. He was so fixated on his sister finally being able to take all of him that he was caught off guard as Bella kissed him deeply.

At the same time, Dee kissed his chest, teasing his nipple with her tongue as he'd often done to her.

"Good morning, brother," Sarah said, taking a break from his cock, "I thought I would surprise you."

"I appreciate it. I missed you last night. Did you have fun with Ian?" Bobby asked. "Where are the other guys?" Bobby continued with a hint of panic.

"Don't worry, Blake, Diego, and Jesse left during the night, and Ian is passed out in the living room. We have plenty of time for me to suck you off."

"You finally made it all the way down. Are you due for some sort of reward?" Bobby joked.

"Just fuck my face already!" Sarah said as she flopped onto her back, her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

Bobby slid off the mattress and positioned his cock just inside his sister's open mouth as the two other girls switched their attention to their friend.