Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Bobby and I are leaving for college this week. So, I am not sure what is possible can match what I want," Sarah said with sorrow in her voice. "What do you want, Ian? When do you leave for school?"

"State's on the quarter system, so we don't start until late September," Ian paused, contemplating how to continue. "As for what I want... I guess I just want as much time with you as possible," Ian finished, staring at Jennifer.

"I would like that, Ian," Jennifer responded with a smile.

"So, I have to ask. What's the deal with the three of you? Are you all fucking, or just you two," Ian nodded towards Bobby and Sarah.

"Just us," Bobby responded, "it seems like our sister has a proclivity for her brothers. Is that something you are okay with? We can't have it getting out. Not that your and my mom's relationship is for public consumption either."

"If you'd have asked me yesterday, I would've been grossed out, but I'm no different than you. Even if I didn't know it at the time. It'd be unfair for me to condemn you for something I have done. Plus, I've got to admit I'm finding the taboo of all this very exciting."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Jennifer said seductively, "there's something I've wanted to try for a long time. We scratched the surface this morning, but I want to know it is happening this time. I never thought it'd be my children, but I have always wanted to have an audience while I had sex. What do you think, Ian? Are you in?"

Jennifer stood up and leaned over the table to collect the dirty dishes, which gave Ian a good look at her cleavage. She knew he couldn't resist peeking and hoped he accept the offer to fuck her again.

It was clear to Ian that the Murphey's had discussed this offer before his arrival, but that didn't matter. The whole day could've been a setup, and he'd still be game for another round with Jennifer.

"I'd love to, Mrs. Murphey."

*****

While Jennifer retreated to her bedroom to freshen up and don a more fitting outfit, Bobby, Ian, and Sarah rearranged the living room.

They moved the coffee table aside, as it had been the first night Bobby and Sarah hooked up and replaced it with a makeshift bed of blankets and pillows. The only thing missing was a romantic fire.

Ian stripped to his boxer briefs and laid in the middle while Bobby and Sarah, still fully clothed, sat on the sofa. All of them eagerly awaiting the return of Jennifer.

When Jennifer emerged, everyone's jaws dropped. She was wearing a red mesh bra with black trim. Her large breasts were barely contained within the flimsy fabric, and her erect nipples were easily visible.

Her matching thong was covered by a see-through black skirt that failed to extend below her round ass, which she displayed to everyone with a playful spin.

A black garter that connected to a pair of black nylons completed the look.

"I've been waiting for a special occasion to break this out," Jennifer smiled.

Bobby and Sarah were shocked. They'd always known their mom was attractive, but her normally reserved attire made them overlook her sexuality.

Now, they realized their mom was not only a highly sexual being but someone to whom they were very much attracted.

Watching her fuck Ian was going to be more fun than they thought.

Ian laid back as Jennifer straddled him, her soaked panties inches from his covered bulge. She braced herself against his chest as she slowly and seductively lowered herself.

Soon her weight was on him, with her breasts pressing into his bare chest as she gently ground her pussy against his member. Their lips met timidly at first, but the kiss quickly grew into a combination of lust and passion.

The lovers quickly got over any insecurities.

Bobby and Sarah looked on as things heated up, their arousal growing with the action. At first, they were content to watch, but soon their hands slipped inside their pants.

As they played with themselves, they wondered how they'd gone from a normal family to whatever this was in such a short period.

Jennifer slipped down Ian's body, dragging her breasts against his smooth skin, stopping with her face above his cock. She could see a wet spot from his leaking precum, and he could feel her warm breath through the cotton of his underwear.

She pulled the elastic, and his cock slipped free as she quickly disposed of the undergarment and began to tease him, kissing her way up his legs. As her hands slid across his skin, sending chills throughout his body, the anticipation built for what he knew was coming.

With her face inches from his exposed cock, Jennifer gently took him in her hand. She kissed to the base before slipping one of his testicles into her mouth.

She could fit both of her husbands, but Ian's balls were too big.

She stroked him, slowly increasing the tempo as she swirled her tongue. She was intent on making the experience last and didn't want to rush, but she also yearned to feel his cock inside again.

By now, the onlooking siblings' pants were on the floor, and they'd started to play with each other. Their attention was still focused on their mother and Ian, but they knew it was only a matter of time before they joined them on the floor.

Jennifer took Ian's shaft into her mouth. She couldn't deep throat like her daughter, but she was orally talented nonetheless. Her tongue teased Ian's head as she stroked his shaft, occasionally plunging her mouth as far down as possible.

Ian ran his fingers through her hair as she bobbed on his rod. He knew he couldn't take much more but wanted to get as close to cumming as he could.

He gripped her hair, anticipating pulling her from his cock at the last second.

As Jennifer pleasured him, Ian glanced at his newly discovered half-siblings, now naked with their hands playing with each other. Their eyes were focused on their mother devouring his cock.

Jennifer kept going, intent on making Ian cum.

She knew he was young and would easily get hard again.

She grabbed his hands and pinned them to the ground. She arched up, forcing her mouth down on his cock. Faster and faster until he started to writhe beneath her.

His cock jerked as she gobbled as much of him as she could, swallowing as he pumped out his load.

By now, Bobby and Sarah were ready to dive in, as their lust had shaken all reservations about involving themselves sexually with their mother.

Sarah crawled towards her mom, she grabbed her head in her hands, kissed her deeply, and tasted Ian's cum on her lips as their tongues danced.

Bobby was quickly behind Sarah, with his fingers slipping through the folds of his sister's cunt.

Breaking from the kiss with her daughter, Jennifer positioned herself above Ian's face and lowered her pussy, eager for him to return the favor of an orally induced orgasm.

Sarah bent forward, taking Ian's deflated cock in her hand as she kissed his stomach, attempting to coax him back to full mast.

Bobby flipped to his back as his sister lowered her pussy. He reached out his tongue and tasted her as the foursome took shape.

Bobby grabbed his sister's ass and pulled her down, sucking her clit into his mouth. He slid a thumb inside her as his left hand scratched along her back.

Jennifer ground on Ian's face, her clit the focus of his attention, as his hands explored her body. One hand settled on her breasts while the other fingered her from behind.

It wasn't the best oral sex she'd had, but the stimulation of the whole situation had her on the edge of orgasm.

Sarah was taking her time reviving Ian's cock, knowing she and her mother would cum before it was needed again. Nevertheless, Ian regained his volume, filling Sarah's hand as she licked and kissed just behind her mother's butt.

Glancing sideways, she could see Ian's fingers disappearing into her mom's slit as he sucked her clit into his mouth.

Jennifer was the first to reach her climax, her body shaking above Ian as his fingers dug into her breast. She lurched forward, catching herself with one arm, continuing to grind, and making sure she wrung every ounce of pleasure from the young man's mouth.

Seeing her mother climax pushed Sarah over the edge.

Her brother, sensing the onset of her orgasm, sucked hard on her clit and plunged his fingers deep inside her.

Sarah let go of Ian's dick and collapsed forward, her cheek pressing against his balls.

She couldn't believe any of this was happening. A month ago, she was a virgin, and now she was getting eaten out by one brother while her head rested in the lap of another, who, in turn, was eating out her mother.

Her father would've had a heart attack if he knew what was happening.

As the mother and daughter recovered from their orgasm, the group snuggled together on the bed of blankets, not knowing where the rest of the evening would take them.

Conventional boundaries were crumbling by the second while sexual desire was taking over. No one was sure where things would end or if there were limits the others were not willing to cross.

Sarah was the first to regain her composure and slid on top of Ian. While she preferred Bobby's cock, Ian was new and shiny, plus she wanted to allow her mom to be filled to the brim by her son.

Ian moaned as Sarah slid her moist lips across his head. She repeated this several times, her folds parting just enough to tease him, but he did not find his way inside her until she guided his rod with her hand.

Sarah started slow but made sure to put on a show. She sensually ran her hands over her body until Ian took the hint and replaced them with his rough fingers.

She swirled her hips, accentuating the motion as she leaned her head back, her hair draping down her spine.

Jennifer and Bobby watched, in awe of Sarah's sexuality. Neither had thought her overtly sexual before this summer. Now they knew she'd been hiding it from them, keeping it a secret until she was comfortable unleashing it upon the world.

Bobby wanted to slide behind his sister and cup her small breasts but was distracted by a pair of skilled lips encircling his cock.

Jennifer took her son into her mouth, wanting to fuck him but not ready to take the incestuous plunge quite yet. She was shocked at how big he was and marveled at how her daughter could deep throat him.

As her daughter moaned next to her, Jennifer's lust grew, knowing it was only a matter of time before she was riding her son's cock.

Sarah grew more vocal as she picked up the pace, with Ian pinching her nipples as she bounced on top of him. She played with her clit, delivering the extra stimulation she needed to climax. Within minutes her pussy was clamping down around Ian's member, coaxing him to cum with her.

"Fuck yes, cum with me, Ian. Cum inside your sister," Sarah cried out as her body twitched and jerked.

Ian wanted to last longer, but the contractions around his dick were too much, and he let himself go. His cock spasmed as he spewed shots of warm cum inside Sarah, moaning as she continued to ride him, even as semen leaked from her cunt.

Watching her daughter get filled with her half-brother's seed caused Jennifer to do the unthinkable. She slid up Bobby's body and slipped his cock inside her.

Her son filled her as no man had before, causing her to pause as she bottomed out on top of him.

Where did these boys get their girth from? Her husband was nothing compared to them.

"Oh my God, you're so big," Jennifer moaned, already forgetting about the taboo of the pairing.

As Sarah collapsed on top of Ian, her mom steadily increased her efforts, her impressive breasts bouncing along.

Bobby cupped them, pinching the nipples as he massaged the mammaries he once suckled as a child. They were big and firm like Ashley's, but they felt different, the tissue having changed from breastfeeding, causing them to sag slightly. Still, they felt heavenly in his palms.

Mother and son stared into each other's eyes. Jennifer was determined to cum, and hoped that Bobby would follow Ian's behavior and fill her with his seed.

The two were so engrossed they were surprised when Sarah's hands joined Bobby's in massaging their mother's breasts. Her body pressed against her mother's back, urging her on as she grew closer.

"Cum for me, mommy," Sarah whispered in Jennifer's ear, "make my brother fill you with his jizz."

"Yes, yes, whatever you want baby. Pinch mommy's nipples. Pinch them hard," Jennifer responded.

Bobby released his mother's breasts, leaving them to his sister. He grabbed Jennifer's hips, holding on as he thrust into her, meeting her halfway with each stoke as their bodies collided in sexual bliss.

Jennifer pitched forward, her hand bracing herself against her son's chest. The first waves of her climax surged through her.

Sensing this, Sarah slid her right hand between her mother's legs, flicking her clit as her cunt began to contract around Bobby's shaft.

Ian wanted to get involved, but he knew what was happening was between the three of them.

It was remarkable, and Ian felt lucky to be allowed to watch but still felt like an outsider and knew there'd be more sex before he left for college. For now, he was content watching.

Jennifer screamed out as she hadn't in years, her body rocked by a powerful orgasm. She struggled to keep riding Bobby but found the motivation to push on as she felt his cock twitch inside her.

Bobby's head flung back as he came, pumping his load into his mother's welcoming cunt.

It would take days for him to come to grips with their newly formed sexual relationship, not fully comprehending it until after he'd left for college.

At the moment, however, Bobby knew only bliss.

As their orgasms died, Jennifer collapsed forward with her tongue pushing into his mouth as they tenderly kissed. His cock softened inside her, slipping from her ravished cunt, with his cum leaking from her lips.

Sarah snuggled with Ian, and once again, the foursome rested as their naked bodies recovered. None of them thought about the consequences of what was happening, only about the pleasure it brought.