Late Night Visit

Story Info
A visit from an unknown woman.
1.8k words
4.48
7.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud knock on the front door startled Harvey. He jumped up out of his seat and glanced at the front window. Who could that be at this hour? Chantelle wasn't due back for another hour and he hadn't even cleaned up the house yet.

He pulled on his t-shirt and trudged to the front door. It clicked open with a snap letting in a rush of cold air.

A woman stood in his doorway. She wore a long coat that stopped just above the shins. Her red hair was tied up in a bun and she was staring at him with wide blue eyes.

"Well?" She said. "Aren't you going to let me in?"

She stepped forwards and pushed past him. Her black heels clicked on the floor as she casually strolled into his living room and turned to face him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jonathan snapped at her. "Who are you?"

The girl sighed and dumped her bag on the floor beside her. "You ordered me no?"

"I didn't order nothing, now get out!" He pointed at the open door.

The girl shook her head. "But you ordered, and paid for me!"

" I didn't order shit, like I've told you already. Get out!"

She cocked her head to one side then stepped forwards. "Am I not pretty enough for you is that it?"

Jonathan spluttered for a second. "It's not that," he took a step back away from her. "I just don't know what's going on."

"Well if you didn't order me then who did? This is thirty three Fabian close yes?"

Jonathan nodded.

The girl sighed again, clearly frustrated, then stepped passed him and slammed the front door shut. "Your name is Jonathan yes?"

"Is this a prank?"

The girl smiled. "If it was it would be a good one no?"

Jonathan didn't know what to say as the girl started strolling around his living room examining everything. She pushed down on the couch, feeling how soft it was, then picked up the remote and flicked the TV onto on of the music channels, he wasn't sure which.

"Now, I've been booked, confirmed and paid for. The girlfriend package. Whoever paid for it even upgraded to the anything goes bonus," she smiled then started unbuttoning her long coat.

"Wait a second. Who bought you?"

She stopped. "I'm not sure. I don't get told that. I just get told where to go and what to do." She began unbuttoning her coat again. "Do you have a bathroom?"

Jonathan pointed upstairs and in a flash she was gone. He paced up and down the room, not knowing what to do. Was this a joke. One of his friends, had they done this? He glanced over at the clock. Chantelle would be home in forty five minutes. What the hell would she think? He had to get her out, he had to.

He made for the stairs. He reached the bottom step just as the girl rounded the landing and started descending them. She had removed her coat, revealing a black and red corset, suspenders, high heels and a red garter on her left thigh. She had pulled her hair out of its bun and it fell either side of her shoulders like fire, licking at her skin as she stepped down and came to a stop in front of him. She blinked with her large blue eyes and ran a tongue over her blood red lips.

"Is this pretty enough for you?" She purred.

Jonathan looked her up and down. He could feel himself stirring with desire. She looked like sex on legs. Her smooth skin glistened in the light from the landing and he felt the urge to touch her, but held back, and just nodded in agreement.

"That's good then," she smiled as she pushed passed him into the living room. "Now, are we going to have some fun?"

Jonathan shook his head. "I don't think I can!"

"You don't think or you don't want to?"

He sighed. "Oh, I want to!"

"Then what? Are you waiting for permission? Am I not good enough for you?" She took a step towards him. Her heels clicked on the floor again.

"I have a girlfriend, she's due back anytime now," he said.

The girl laughed. "Maybe it was her that booked this for you."

Jonathan shook his head. "I don't think so."

She suddenly gasped in surprise. "I'm sorry, my me is Faye."

"I still have a girlfriend."

"You said," she took another step forwards. She was so close now he could smell her sweetness and feel the Warmth emanating from her skin. "I tell you what, I'll start us off." She took his hand in hers and led him into the living room, positioning him in front of the TV. Her delicate fingers worked down to his trousers and carefully unzipped his jeans.

"I can't," he said and pushed her off. "I just can't."

"Course you can it's easy," she purred and planted her lips on the side of his neck. They were warm and soft and sent shivers down his spine. Her hands gracefully pulled his trousers open and down releasing his already throbbing cock into the open air. She gripped his shaft with warm hands and gently massaged him until he was so engorged he felt like he might explode.

"You like that don't you?" She whispered. He nodded in agreement barely able to speak. His throat had gone dry. "Take this off," she tugged at his t-shirt. Jonathan did as he was told and dropped it onto the floor as Faye began planting gentle kisses down his chest. She worked her way down his stomach, never taking her blue eyes off his. She grinned and let out a little laugh as her face came level with the end of his throbbing cock. Still looking at him and smiling her mouth parted and she took him inside her, licking and sucking and groaning as her lips slid up and down his shaft.

Jonathan let out a groan as heat exploded inside him. She moved slow at first, tender, and gentle. Her wet lips sucked and moved in the perfect rythme of a master cock sucker. Every stroke of her mouth brought him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Are you ready?" She gasped coming up for air for a second, leaving one hand on him tugging his cock.

"I'm ready!" Jonathan groaned.

This time a wild glint flashed across her eyes as she took him inside mouth once more. Her moves were fast this time, still tender, but with focus. Her head bobbed back and forwards taking every inch down her throat. She never stopped looking at him, even when he jerked and felt the heat build and he spurted what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. She groaned as it hit the back of her throat, and swallowed it in several gulps as the cum just kept exploding out of him. She slowed her movements as the pleasure he felt subsided into a dull ache in his now empty nuts. Her lips sucked and teased every drop of him into her mouth and finally she leant back, releasing him from her mouth with a gasp of air.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That was delicious!"

Jonathan let out a long breath as the last ebbs of pleasure began to dissipate from his body. He collapsed back onto the couch. "My god!"

Faye laughed again and licked her lips. She climbed to her feet and regarded him for a second. "You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Now I think it's my turn," she growled and slid her underwear down her long slender legs, leaving her suspenders and red stocking on.

She was bare between her legs, not even a whisper of hair. Another wicked glint flashed in her eyes as she pushed him down onto his back and climbed up onto the couch hovering her delicate pussy just over his face. She smelled like strawberries and lime.

"I want you to lick my pussy," she purred and wriggled her hips above him.

Jonathan didn't need asking twice. After she had sucked him dry all thoughts of Chantelle were out of his mind now. All he wanted was the goddess straddling his face. He began to lick, slowly in small circles and reached up, feeling her tight bum and toned hips.

"Oh god that's nice!" She moaned and pressed down on his face enveloping his mouth with her sweet lips.

Jonathan began to lick faster, and faster but still gently, teasing her with every stroke of his tongue, caressing the pleasure from her.

"My pussy taste good?" She asked as her breathing started to get heavier and faster.

Jonathan moaned a yes, sending vibrations from his mouth along her clit. She cried out at his words then laughed out loud. "Yes you're good at that!"

Jonathan gripped her hips, and pulled her pussy down onto his mouth. He was licking hard now. Faye was jerking and writhing on top of him. She was gasping for air, and running her hands through his thick hair as his tongue sent her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh yes keep going," she moaned. "Keep licking that spot right there. Make me cum all over your face!"

He kept going, and when she started twisting and writhing on top of him he pushed her backwards onto the couch. He pulled her legs apart, causing her to moan even louder, then buried his face between them, licking and sucking her soaking wet pussy as fast as he could.

"Oh yessss I'm going to cum!" She shouted and grabbed the back of his head, ramming it harder into her clit. Her hips wriggled and her body twisted as her cries got louder and louder with each lick. Her body shuddered into its orgasm and caused her to arch her back and let out a loud, ear piercing scream.

Jonathan wrapped both arms around her legs, clamping her down as he licked furiously now. Her scream ripped through the whole house. "Oh god!" She shouted then yelped as she realised he wasn't going to let her go. He was still licking, he wasn't stopping, and her second orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave of screams and shouts muscle twitches.

When Jonathon finally decided to stop and let her breath for a second she lay on the couch, with her legs spread in all directions gushing and panting and sweating. Her face was flushed as her breathing slowly got back to normal and her body relaxed.

"Wow, I should have been free for you!" She panted and rolled onto her side. "I just came, harder than ever!"

"Glad I could satisfy you!" Jonathan said and sat. His chin and chest was glistening with her juices. He wiped it off with the back of his hand just as the door slammed shut and Chantelle burst into front room glaring at the pair of them.