Late Night Work Out at The Gym

Story Info
I won't forget this gym session.
1.4k words
3.95
7.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past few weeks, I've been working long hours and finishing late, not getting home till about 9pm. This meant that if I wanted to get my gym workouts done, I'd be in the gym at about 10pm and finishing at around 11. Fortunately I was a member of one of those 24 hours gym, so working out at this time wasn't an issue.

It was a Wednesday night, the gym was empty apart from me, gym staff normally leave at 9:30. I was finishing up my work out, when I saw a woman who looked about 35 years old walk into the men's change room. Obviously, this looked strange. But I didn't think anything of it and finished off my last set and started putting my weights back. As I was lifting the dumbbells onto the rack, I looked in the mirror and saw a man briskly walking straight for the men's changing room. This was very weird as I hadn't seen him or the woman in the gym the whole time I was working out, but now they both walk into the same changing room, separately, within 2 minutes of each other. I went to the water cooler to fill my drink bottle for the drive home and headed to the changing room to shower.

The changing room has a long corridor heading straight out from the entrance door. On the left about half way along the corridor is an open entrance to the changing room and at the end on the right is the entrance to the shower cubicles. As I headed for the changing rooms I could hear voices of two people coming from the changing room. I decided not to walk in straight away, but decided to try and listen in on what they were saying.

"I have to be quick tonight Steve, I need to get back home within an hour. I said I was going to be doing a quick workout then heading back home."

"That's fine, I don't have much time either. Help me get my t shirt off."

Hmm, people meeting up doing things they probably shouldn't be getting up to. This was going to be interesting. I quickly poked my head around the corner and saw a man and woman quickly undressing in front of each other. I didn't get to see many details of the pair in my quick glance, but I noticed the woman was blonde and had pretty big boobs and the man looked like he had an above average cock that was getting bigger by the second.

"Oh that's better, how about I suck you for a bit to get you hard?"

I looked around the corner again, the blonde woman was kneeling in front of the man with his dick in her mouth. The man 'Steve' was sat on the long bench that runs up the centre of the changing room, looking down at the woman who was returning his gaze. They were oblivious to my presence, but because Steve could see me if he looked to his right, I didn't watch them for long.

I could hear the slurping sound that comes from a sloppy blowjob. That noise and the fact I knew people were about to start fucking about 5 meters from where I was, made blood rush to my cock. I then heard the woman speak again. "You lie on your back and I'll ride you, how about that?" There wasn't an answer, but I heard people moving.

I looked back around the corner and saw the woman on top of the man, her hand holding his dick, guiding it in towards her willing pussy.

"Oh that feels good."

I had a great view of the action and seeing that her back was to me and I couldn't see the man's face, I was able to get a longer look at them. The woman had a great arse, nice and wide and it was really round, one of those arse's that stick out quite a bit. Her pussy looked like it was waxed as there was no hair that I could see, it wasn't a tight pussy at all, she looked like she probably had a couple of kids as the cock was going in her easily. She was an athletic build and had blonde, shoulder length hair. I couldn't see much of the guy other than his very respectable sized cock, it looked pretty thick and I'd say close to 7 inches long.

At watching all of this my cock was fully erect now, so I decide to take off my gym shorts and let him out. My dick was just on 6.5 inches long and 5 girth, so smaller than the guy getting his dick ridden in front of me, but it was still a good size, I didn't get complaints about being small. I started stroking my cock while watching the couple fucking in front of me.

The woman was a very good dick rider, she was moving up and down the whole length and was rotating her arse at the bottom, her pussy was very wet and it had left a think cream all over the cock it was on. The woman moved her hands to part her arse cheeks and revealed her anus.

"Reach around and rub my arsehole."

I saw the mans hand come around and started to rub her arsehole with one finger, pushing the top of his finger into it.

"Oh god that's good, try to put more of your finger in."

The woman had obviously had many a cock in her arse before, it looked quite loose and the mans finger entered it easily.

It was at this point that I stepped into the room and cleared my throat.

The woman turned her head and the man moved to the side, they were both looking at me as I stood there with my dick out. They didn't say anything at all, they looked at each other, nodded and turned back to me and smiled. Nothing had to be said, I knew what they wanted me to do.

I rubbed saliva on my cock and positioned myself behind the woman. She lent forward and spread her cheeks. I pushed my cock into her arsehole.

"Oh fuck, a cock in my pussy and one in my arse."

I kept on pushing in, until I was all the way in. She gave a loud moan. Then we both proceeded to fuck her.

Steve and I were double penetrating this woman and she was absolutely loving it. Whenever I would see a DP scene in porn, I always wondered how a woman could take two cocks in her like that and enjoy it, I always thought it must of hurt like hell. Now there was no need for me to wonder, as I was one part of the three that was required for this dirty sex act. And the woman was loving it.

Steve and I had a good rhythm going on, as I was going in the arse he would pull out of the pussy and when I was going out he was going in. The Blonde was in between us, moaning loudly and telling us to fuck both her holes.

Its quite a strange act when you think about it. There we are a man on his back with his dick in a womans pussy as she sits on it and another cock in her arse. All that is separating our cocks is a small patch of flesh called the perineum, its so thin that you can feel the other guys cock really well. It was this feeling of rubbing against Steves dick that ended up making me cum, you see there is barely any room when DP'ing a woman and there is lots of hot friction between the cocks, the pussy and the arse. When you would last 15 minutes fucking normally, this way would have you cuming in 5 because of the tightness.

Steve said he was going to cum. We both put our dicks all the way in at the same time, the blonde screamed and we came in her pussy and arse. She was panting loudly as we shot ropes of cum in her hot holes, she then leaned forward onto Steve and I pulled my cock out. My cum ran out of her arse, all down her pussy and onto Steves dick as well. She then lifted off Steves cock and rolled onto the bench, mouth open wide, cum oozing out of her.

I thanked them both and went and took a shower, got changed and headed home.

What a gym session...