Latin Women Love Bi Guys

Story Info
Bisexual man and lady friend battle their Gay boss.
2.7k words
2.4
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Anna Maria Perpetuo, a lovely Mexican-Canadian dame living in the City of Orleans, Ontario. A native of Oaxaxa, Mexico, Miss Perpetuo has been living in Canada for the past twenty five years. After studying at Algonquin College, Miss Perpetuo got herself a job with the Bank of Nova Scotia. A lot of people would be satisfied with getting an education and a good job, but Miss Perpetuo is ambitious. She is tired of training people who end up becoming her bosses. This has got to end...

At the age of forty seven, Anna Maria Perpetuo knows that her best days are behind her. She stands five feet nine inches tall, a bit taller than average for a Mexican gal, and she wears her two hundred and ten pounds quite well. Anna Maria Perpetuo is a sturdy, curvaceous woman with golden brown skin and long black hair slightly streaked with gray. Upon meeting her, most people are quite taken by her kind smile and serious gaze. Miss Perpetuo definitely means business.

With her adult son Gustavo Perpetuo now living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, with his Lebanese Christian wife Deborah Aoun and their son Jeremiah, Anna Maria Perpetuo has a lot of time on her hands. Empty nest syndrome is a thing. The sultry Mexican-Canadian grandmother has a thing for younger men and enjoys dalliances with them. While her personal life is going great, Miss Perpetuo's professional life could definitely use some improvement. Tired of waiting for things to happen, Miss Perpetuo decided to make things happen...

Miss Perpetuo figured out a long time ago how the game is played in the Canadian business world. The Mexican-Canadian lady aims to become a branch manager at the Bank of Nova Scotia, and anyone who knows anything about Canadians can guess that's going to be a problem. In Canada, the diversity hires are kept from leadership positions, but often called upon for photo-ops, it's the Canadian business model. Miss Perpetuo's current boss, a white dude named Sylvain Moquin, is in the way and the fucker has got to go...

Sylvain Moquin is a short, dark-haired and blue-eyed French Canadian gentleman who runs the largest branch of the Bank of Nova Scotia in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He was educated at the University of Ottawa, and is a fairly okay manager. The only snag is that Sylvain has a weakness for men, and isn't above hitting on male co-workers and male clients while at work. This is something of an open secret at the Bank of Nova Scotia. It's gotten so bad that female coworkers are weary of bringing their boyfriends and husbands around Sylvain Moquin, because he doesn't know how to take no for an answer...

How did Sylvain Moquin become a full-on sexual predator and sexual harasser of men? Sylvain was once married to a black woman named Marguerite Desmarais, but she left him after catching him in bed with their neighbor Daryl...and Paul, the mailman...plus Hector, the deliveryman. Nowadays, Sylvain lives openly and is free to pursue the fellas at his leisure. If only he'd stop sexually harassing male co-workers and male clients. Miss Perpetuo knows that Sylvain Moquin is on thin ice with executive management. If only there was a way for her to get rid of the bozo and take his spot...

Miss Perpetuo lives in the opulent Boulevard Des Granges in Orleans, within walking distance of the local mall, Place D'Orleans. She's become friends with a tall, handsome young black man named Stanley Saint-Preux, who works security at the mall. Stanley once dated ne of Miss Perpetuo's neighbors, a young Asian woman named Melanie Nguyen, but things fell apart between the two of them. Stanley is bisexual, and that's a problem for a lot of ladies because while female bisexuality is considered cool, both straight society and gay society openly hate bisexual men and harass them at every turn. What's a brother like Stanley to do under those circumstances?

"Stan, I may have an opportunity for you," Miss Perpetuo told her friend one afternoon. Stanley, a recent graduate of Carleton University's civil engineering program, simply can't find a good job in Ottawa even though he's educated and fully bilingual. Miss Perpetuo decided to recommend Stanley for a job with the Bank of Nova Scotia. The brother showed up for an interview at the downtown branch three days later. Wearing a suit and tie, and with a crisp resume in hand, Stanley Saint-Preux walked into the bank like he meant business...

"Welcome to the team, young man, when can you start?" Sylvain Moquin asked Stanley, after barely glancing at his resume. For most of the hourlong interview, Sylvain Moquin, branch manager of the Bank of Nova Scotia, kept ogling Stanley Saint-Preux. It has been scientifically proven that through a very intense, kind of creepy but very specific eye contact, gay men and bisexual men can spot their own kind. In some, it's a built-in detector, and in others, it's a honed skill. Whatever, Sylvain Moquin kept eyeballing Stanley the way a hungry wolf looks at sheep, and the young black man felt kind of uncomfortable, but ignored it.

"Happy to start ASAP, Mr. Moquin," Stanley said with a smile, and Sylvain Moquin stopped staring into his eyes and instead stared at his crotch. After thanking Sylvain Moquin for his time, Stanley Saint-Preux walked out of the interview room. While exiting the room, Stanley couldn't help but check out a hot young white woman named Cecilia, a sultry blonde with a big ass. Sylvain Moquin's face twisted in disgust. If Stanley is one of those bisexual guys, he might prefer women to men, and that always annoys Sylvain, whose loyalty is to the D.I.C.K. and nothing else...

Ever since he got divorced from his former wife Marguerite Desmarais, Sylvain Moquin has become addicted to sex with men. He used to go to every bar in the City of Ottawa, hitting on any man who wasn't accompanied by his girlfriend or wife. Sylvain Moquin doesn't give a damn about whether a man is heterosexual, bisexual or gay, all he wants is to suck their dick, and he has trouble taking no for an answer. With covid having closed the bars, Sylvain Moquin is more desperate for casual male on male sex than ever, and isn't above hitting on male colleagues...

"I want a piece of you, Mister Saint Preux," Sylvain Moquin said to himself after the young black man left the building. After a decade spent married to a black woman, the queer French Canadian fellow figured that it's black dick, not black pussy, that he loves the most. Sylvain Moquin had no idea that his enemies were gathering. That's what the fool gets for thinking with his dick. When a man thinks with his dick, whether he's straight, bisexual or gay, he's easily manipulated. A smart man uses his brain and wins the game. Fools rush in, and idiots lose...

Stanley Saint-Preux later met Miss Perpetuo at lunch at Tim Horton's and reported that he'd gotten successfully hired. Miss Perpetuo smiled, and thanked herself for cultivating a friendship with Stanley. After splitting from his ex-girlfriend Miss Nguyen, Stanley experimented with another young man named Wilson, who ended up leaving him and going back to his girlfriend Sandra. Stanley considers Miss Perpetuo a good friend and wants to help her. The tall, handsome young black man would prove to be an irresistible bait for Sylvain Moquin, and Anna Maria Perpetuo would get his ass fired and take his job. No shame in the Latin dame's game...

Stanley Saint-Preux went home that night feeling great, for he'd finally left the field of security by finding a job with the bank. The young Haitian Canadian man called his parents Mirabel and Jacques Saint-Preux in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to share the good news. A couple of days later, Stanley began working at the Bank of Nova Scotia. The brother showed up in a suit and tie, with a positive attitude and a willingness to get the job done. If only it were that simple...

Surely enough, the manager Sylvain Moquin was all over Stanley and not just because he was undergoing training, being the new guy at the bank and all. Sylvain Moquin became obsessed with Stanley and would throw a hissy fit whenever the young black man checked out a woman or mentioned a past girlfriend. While Stanley is bisexual and learning to be comfortable with himself, he's not into old white dudes, whom he finds creepy, and he isn't about to stop sleeping with women because some gay men are not okay with it. Sylvain Moquin could get lost as far as Stanley was concerned...

"Miss Perpetuo, I got to be honest, Sylvain is always hitting on me, even though I told him I like girls, what should I do?" Stanley asked his friend, and Miss Perpetuo was all smiles. Long before Stanley began working at the Bank of Nova Scotia, Miss Perpetuo had been compiling a long list of Sylvain Moquin's inappropriate behaviors while working as bank manager. Sylvain Moquin likes to touch fellas, and gets touchy with male clients, male coworkers and even random guys shopping at the pharmacy located next to the bank. Male on male sexual harassment is a thing and Sylvain Moquin is the poster guy. Someone's got to take him out, pun intended...

"I am so sorry this happened to you, my friend, please, let me help you," Miss Perpetuo said to Stanley, who smiled and nodded. Stanley looked at Miss Perpetuo and saw desire in her chestnut eyes. Never one to pass up an opportunity, Stanley grinned and drew closer to the curvy, feisty Latin American dame. The two of them kissed, and then went home for some fun. As soon as Stanley and Miss Perpetuo reached the latter's lovely Orleans townhouse, a sexual cyclone was unleashed...

"Hmm, you're so freaky," Stanley said as Miss Perpetuo sat him down on her living room couch and unzipped his pants. Out came Stanley's long and thick, uncircumcised Haitian dick. Stanley smiled as Miss Perpetuo winked at him and then took his dick into her mouth. Hot damn, the chubby Mexican gal was good at sucking dick. Stanley nodded appreciatively, for not even his ex-boyfriend Wilson could suck dick that well. While fellating Stanley, Miss Perpetuo fingered his butt hole, which got his dick harder. The freaky Mexican mama was just getting started...

"Hmm, Stan, I know you fuck guys, but have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" Miss Perpetuo asked her new lover, after getting his dick hard as a rock. Stanley grinned as Miss Perpetuo got on all fours and shook her big brown ass at him. Miss Perpetuo grinned as Stanley came up behind her and literally kissed that thick ass of hers. Stanley slid his tongue into Miss Perpetuo's pussy while fingering her butt hole. Nothing like some experimentation to get a horny brother going...

"Hmm, your pussy tastes delicious," Stanley told Miss Perpetuo as he continued to lather her pussy with his tongue. At the same time, Stanley wormed two of his fingers into Miss Perpetuo's butt hole. Clearly, the big-booty Mexican grandmother was no stranger to butt sex. Stanley has intimate knowledge of butt holes. The bisexual Haitian Canadian stud used to plow his cock up his ex-boyfriend Wilson's ass every day and twice on Sunday. Hmm, a supple butt hole like Miss Perpetuo's ought to be fun to fuck...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Miss Perpetuo said, after Stanley took some lotion and smeared it all over her butt hole. After putting on a condom, Stanley stroked his dick and grinned as Miss Perpetuo spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Hmm, most of Stanley's straight male friends dreamed about fucking women up the ass, something which their girlfriends and wives unjustly denied them, apparently. Stanley, a bisexual brother who fucks male ass and female pussy, was about to fulfill the ultimate heterosexual male fantasy. Without even trying too hard. How about that?

"Ask and you shall receive," Stanley said as he pressed his dick against Miss Perpetuo's butt hole...and pushed. Time for the feisty Mexican woman to experience the awesome power of a Haitian dick up her butt hole. Gripping Miss Perpetuo's wide hips, Stanley thrust into her. Sometimes, in the past, Stanley has wondered if there was a difference between female butt holes, and male butt holes. As Miss Perpetuo presented him with a clean and willing butt hole to fuck, Stanley decided it didn't matter. For a horny bisexual brother, a hole is simply a hole, and he'll cram his dick inside if it's warm enough...

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Miss Perpetuo said, moaning deeply as Stanley's big Haitian dick filled her butt hole. The feisty Mexican gal was in love with the big black dick that filled her butt hole and if loving it was wrong then she didn't want to be right. Stanley fucked Miss Perpetuo's ass until he had enough, then he finally pulled out. Miss Perpetuo sighed deeply and squeezed out a loud, wet fart after Stanley's dick exited her backdoor. Miss Perpetuo was a bit embarrassed but Stanley laughed and smacked her ass playfully. After a moment, Miss Perpetuo laughed as well. Sex is fun and dirty, the way it ought to be...

The next day, Miss Perpetuo and her lover Stanley Saint-Preux returned to work at the Bank of Nova Scotia. Sylvain Moquin walked by and commented about how hot Stanley's ass looked, much to the young black man's embarrassment. In today's politically correct times, a powerful gay man who feels like sexually harassing other men, regardless of the male targets own sexual orientations, can get away with it because those in power don't want to seem homophobic. What can a bisexual man who prefers women and doesn't want to sleep with his creepy male boss do under those circumstances?

"Sylvain Moquin, you're a creep, I don't want anything to do with you," Stanley said firmly, confronting his boss right in front of Miss Perpetuo and several female employees of the Bank of Nova Scotia. Sylvain Moquin continued to leer at Stanley and walked away, laughing smugly, for in Canada, the powers that be will always side with an old white dude when he's mistreating a young black man. The odds are even more in the old white dude's favor if he's a horny dude who likes dudes and is fixated on a black man who doesn't return his affections. Political correctness doesn't care about right or wrong, only appearances...

"Good luck, Stanley, I am an openly gay white man in a position of power, I can do whatever I want to anyone regardless of color or gender or sexuality, and the system will take my side every time, political correctness will protect me," Sylvain Moquin said, laughing. Stanley Saint-Preux and Miss Perpetuo went to their work stations, disgusted. One of the clients who witnessed the incident was Mr. Raphael Ludovic, attorney at law. He introduced himself to Stanley and Miss Perpetuo, and it was quite fortunate that he did what he did...

"No one has the right to sexually harass other people regardless of their color, gender or sexuality, there's no excuses for that kind of behavior," said Mr. Raphael Ludovic, and thus the attorney gave Stanley and Miss Perpetuo his business card. The next day, Stanley Saint-Preux and Miss Perpetuo filed a complaint against their manager Sylvain Moquin with the Ontario human rights office, and they also filed a lawsuit against him through their new attorney Raphael Ludovic.

After the Bank of Nova Scotia's senior management heard about the lawsuit and the human rights campaign, Sylvain Moquin the creepy manager who has harassed legions of male coworkers and male colleagues was finally fired. Let this be a message for men who like to stalk other men, their sexuality doesn't shield them from the law if the man they're interested in doesn't want to be with them and they resort to harassment and stalking tactics. Miss Perpetuo received an apology from the bank, and became the new branch manager. Stanley Saint-Preux is on the fast track to a supervisory position at the bank, thanks to his gal pal Miss Perpetuo. All is well that ends well.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers