Latina Friend Pt. 05: Maria Spirals

Story Info
Maria pimped out by her cousin and friends.
1.2k words
4.26
4.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after the birthday gangbang, Maria went to a couple of parties with local hustlers. She developed a taste for the cocaine that always flowed freely at such events. Maria would sniff up a few grams of powder and promptly give her pussy up to any guy that would enable her spiralling habit. She had sex with 12 guys over the past two months following her birthday bash. In addition, she had given blowjobs to several dozen guys over the same time frame.

One evening around spring break, Maria was taking a break from her studies and came to hang out with me and Angel. Not wanting to waste time, we had a few lines of coke set up on the table. She promptly consumed the coke followed by a few shots of tequila.

"I know what you assholes want," she said teasingly before pulling her tube top down to expose her bare breasts. I gave ample oral attention to both breasts, sucking and massaging her tits as Angel fingered her soaking pussy. My cock sprung to life hearing her moan softly in her intoxicated state as her rock hard nipples were pinched, sucked and gently bitten.

After a few minutes of pleasuring her, she was forcefully dropped to her knees. Me and Angel took turns throat fucking her balls deep. We would go all the way down her throat and see how long she could hold herself there before making her engulf the other cock. The back and forth blowjob routine continued for a good 20 minutes and she was made to deep throat each dick for slightly longer every time.

I could tell Maria had been practicing on multiple guys as I was now able to push my penis way deeper and fuck her mouth harder. Her gag reflex was basically nonexistent at this point. For a pimp like Angel, this was a huge selling point. I was waiting for her cousin to arrive and had some prep work to finish. We fed her a few tabs of molly and more shots before commencing an extensive upside down facefucking session.

Angel spent another 20 minutes mercilessly pounding her throat with her head leaned back on the couch. Drool and spit leaked from her mouth from the oral abuse. After the initiation, Angel stuck his cock inside her wet pussy and fucked her violently. I spent a good 30 minutes fucking her throat and further testing her gag reflex while Angel stretched out her pussy.

I had witnessed her rimjob skills previously and wanted this to be a marketable skill as I knew prospective clients would pay extra. I spread my ass cheeks and sat on her face. She extended her tongue without direction and proceeded to thoroughly eat out my asshole. She was developing her own style of rimming, blowing raspberries into my ass crack every 30 seconds or so and then penetrating me deep with her tongue. In the midst of her skillful rimming marathon, Angel blew a huge pent up load inside her vagina.

After cleaning her up, I moved over to her pussy and inserted my full length inside of her. While I was fucking Maria missionary, her cousin Odaly entered the room. Unbeknownst to Maria, her cousin had been part of the plan the whole time. Odaly looked her little cousin in the eye and asked how she was enjoying being fucked by two guys.

"Drew's cock feels so good. I love all this cum inside of me," Maria replied softly as my penis slammed into her at a rapid pace.

Odaly was wearing a short plaid skirt as per Angel's and my direction. She reached under her skirt and dropped her pink thong to her ankles before kicking it to the side. Angel walked over and fingered Odaly. The two kissed deeply as Odaly watched her 19-year-old cousin getting fucked hard.

"I need you to make me happy too," Odaly whispered to her confused, intoxicated cousin. On cue, I wrapped both hands around Maria's throat to hold her in place and squeezed tight, making her freeze with fear. Her expression was one of horror and disbelief as her older cousin suddenly lowered her pussy on top of Maria's face.

Within seconds, Maria's cute face was buried in her older cousin's moist vagina. Our captive tried to resist so I squeezed her throat as hard as I could until she stopped fighting back. Angel twisted her nipple painfully and slapped her stomach and chest, barking at her to eat out her older cousin. Afraid of what might happen next, Maria began tongue fucking Odaly's pussy as she had just done to my asshole. Odaly's juices seeped into her cousin's nose and mouth as she rubbed her soaking pussy across Maria's entire face.

While Maria sucked and slurped on her older cousin's pussy, I withdrew from her vagina and used the wetness to lubricate her asshole. After prepping her with my fingers, I slowly eased my penis into her anus. She began emanating muffled cries into her cousin's vagina. I directed Odaly to put Maria's face in her ass to shut her up.

Odaly obediently shoved her little cousin's face into her ass crack and yelled at her to do as she was told. "Your papa will never speak to you again. All our cousins, aunties, you're dead to them. You're a whore and I will fuck your life up if you disobey me. Lick my ass like your life depends on it."

With no means of escape, Maria decided to submit completely. She reluctantly flicked her tongue back and forth in Odaly's asshole and smothered herself in between her cousin's booty cheeks. I carried on with the anal assault for several more minutes. Maria's asshole stretched as my cock pounded her most sensitive hole. I released a huge load of semen into her anus when I hit my point of no return. My fluid dripped from her hole as I slowly withdrew.

As I pulled out her asshole, Odaly again moved her vagina onto her cousin's face. Her nose was wedged between her cousin's wet lips as she darted her tongue in and out of Odaly's hole. Odaly cried out in pleasure and gushed fluid all over Maria's face. She was made to suck her cousin's pussy entirely clean before she was allowed to breathe again.

The reprieve was shortlived however. The three of us hit play on Angel's laptop and the whole episode was displayed once again to an anguished Maria. Odaly let her know that she would be expected to turn tricks for us with the threat of having her debauchery exposed to her conservative family members if she refused to go along with it.

"You might be thinking I must be worried about getting exposed too," Odaly said to her speechless cousin. "The truth is I have nothing left to lose with that family. I'm already the black sheep. They can't disown me twice. But their sweet little Maria doing these sinful things on camera? That's heartbreaking."

"Angel owns you from now on," Odaly informed her mortified cousin. "Everything you do from now on is on his command. You're gonna make all of us some good money."

Maria lay sobbing naked for a few minutes, taking in everything that had just happened. Her 19 year old pussy was now owned by a pimp. All courtesy of her beloved cousin and a guy she had once trusted. She could hardly process how she had gotten herself into such a mess. Yet this would be her new reality.