Latina Friend Pt. 04: Maria Gangbang

Story Info
Odaly's cousin takes six cocks.
2.3k words
4.39
5.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week away from Maria's 19th birthday. She was out for drinks with her cousin and the conversation turned to sex. She said she had fantasies of being with more than one guy at a time. She had only had intercourse with two partners to date, both boyfriends. My name came up in the conversation.

"I could talk to Drew about setting you up with a couple of his friends," Odaly proposed. "He has a few guy friends that are hot and they seem pretty hardcore if that's what you're into."

"Fuck yeah, I wanna get freaky next week," Maria replied, her eyes wide with excitement.

Odaly texted me about the idea of a threesome or group sex and who would be involved. I told her to leave it with me and I'd make sure it was a good night. Always one to go the extra mile, I spoke to my friends Angel and Rasheed and told them to recruit a few homies for the festivities.

By the time next Friday had reached, I had recruited a roster of 5 guys and of course added myself to the mix. Rasheed was a 29 year old dope dealer and aspiring rapper. He was black, skinny, about 6'5 tall with a 10 inch cock. His brother Levon was 27, a talented ball player, nearly 7 feet tall and had a massive 13 inches. Angel was a Latin club promoter and hustler, about 5'9 with an 10 inch cock. Ricky was a 35 white music producer and petty criminal, about 6'1 with a 9 inch cock. His brother Nico was 31 and just a total uninspired dirtbag, about 5'11 with an 8 inch cock.

I took the girls out for dinner on the night of the celebration. We went to a great Mexican spot and of course made sure Maria had copious tequila shots and cocktails to loosen her up. She was slurring her words and her head was spinning by the time we reached Angel's house.

She was taken aback seeing 5 guys standing in their boxers eager to pounce on their prey as she entered. "Wow, a lot of dudes here," she nervously laughed in her drunken state.

Angel walked up to her and slid her purple one piece dress over her head. She was now standing before the array of men in her bra and panties. They began swarming her. Within seconds, her bra was pulled down as hands felt up her breasts and pulled and pinched her soft nipples. She felt multiple slaps to both butt cheeks as her thong was pulled to the side and what felt like dozens of fingers began probing her vagina, rubbing her clit, sliding their fingers between her pussy lips. Her gorgeous thick ass was spread wide as more fingers slid into her crack and brushed against her anus. She felt herself getting extremely wet from the attention and the aggression of the men surrounding her.

Angel directed Maria to get on the futon and lean her head back over the side. She did as she was told. He was directing the festivities tonight as it was his house. I made sure to call first dibs on Maria's pussy before it got stretched out by the bigger guys. After introducing her to the joys of cunnilingus in our last encounter, it was only right I be the third man to penetrate her vaginally.

I got on the futon between Maria's legs and flicked her adorable little clit with my tongue. Her eyes rolled back as she opened her mouth wide and Angel entered her orally for an upside down face fuck. I began sucking Maria's pussy lips and probing her inside with my tongue as Angel began slowly pumping her throat, getting her prepped for harder action later.

Within a couple of minutes, Angel was fully erect and fucking her throat with full force. She was an oral champion so she barely flinched. Rasheed and Levon got on either side of her and she began stroking both of the black cocks simultaneously, loving how they expanded in her hands as Angel let his cock marinate in her throat.

My face was now soaked in pussy juice and I was ready to break her pussy in for the night. I rubbed my cock between her cunt lips a few times before slowly inching my way inside. She let out a huge moan on Angel's cock as I invaded her vagina. Maria's wet pussy lips massaging my bare penis head as it entered felt amazing. She had mentioned her new white guy was only 5 inches and she only kept him around for oral. This was evident as her vagina contracted around me like a virgin. It felt like a warm, moist vice grip and I knew I wouldn't last long.

As I had vaginal intercourse with Maria, the guys switched up the rotation. Angel moved to the side and invited one of the white guys to get jerked off as Rasheed went for her mouth. She struggled a bit as she had never had anything near this big in her throat. Watching her gag and salivate as his member began pushing against her tonsils and the front of her throat from the upside down position was such a turn on. I sped up my thrusts and she squirted hard on my cock and balls.

I was fucking Maria as hard as I could now. The tight grip and pulsating orgasms on my bare dick were too intense to last a moment longer. I ejaculated what felt like the biggest load of my life deep into Maria's pussy. I used a wet wipe to clean her off as best I could before Angel replaced my cock with his own. He was a bit bigger than me and she squealed as he forced his way in with no concern about being gentle. He pounded her mercilessly as Rasheed's cock hit every barrier and piece of flesh in her mouth, still growing as he pushed her gag reflex past the limit.

Rasheed let out a groan and busted a huge nut in Maria's throat. She tried to gulp it down but cum was quickly leaking out the sides of her mouth. She used her fingers to feed herself the rest of his load without being told. Ricky entered her mouth next as she needed a bit of a breather before taking on Levon's monster cock, which kept growing on an unbelievable scale as she stroked it with all her might.

Rick's balls buried her nose as he embedded his fully erect cock in her throat. Just as she began slurping and sucking on his member, Angel dispatched another load into her pussy. Odaly was in the corner masturbating so I went to go keep her company as we watched her little cousin get ravaged.

Nico stuck his hairy, ungroomed cock into her pussy without warning. He used his fingers to probe her asshole while he fucked her. As he pounded her vagina, Ricky tea bagged her with his hairy balls. She lovingly slurped his fat testicles, sucking one ball into her mouth at a time, then switching. He put his ass crack in her face and told her to tongue it. Maria had never done this before but was not in a move to resist. She stuck out her tongue as Ricky slid his ass crack up and down her face several times, using her as human toilet paper. He told her to push her tongue into the hole and he obeyed. This freshly 19 year old tongue flicking around inside his asshole drove Ricky crazy. He blew a massive load right on Maria's face, coating her hair, nose, lips and eyes in semen.

As Ricky, wiped off Maria's face with a paper towel, he told his brother to try it out. Nico pulled out of her pussy and went to the other side. As he entered her mouth, she tasted her own wet pussy for the first time. She was both grossed out and aroused. He gave her throat a few furious pumps, then rubbed his sweaty balls all over her face. She licked and sucked them obediently. Nico then sat on her face, resting his nuts on her chin as she licked his asshole.

Ricky stroked himself hard and stuck his cock into Maria's vagina, which had been turned into a revolving door of hard penis. Her wetness and tight grip got him fully erect before long. Ricky fucked her furiously watching her tight cunt expand and then close up every time he'd pull out then push back inside. This turned Maria on immensely and she rewarded Nico by spreading his ass cheeks further and tongue fucking him as deep as she could. He wasn't particularly clean but being used in this way by someone she wouldn't have given the time of day somehow turned her on.

Ricky looked up to see this sexy young 19 year old's face buried in his brother's ass. He shot his load into her pussy as she squealed from the sensation and tongue fucked Nico even more aggressively and sloppily, spitting into his anus and then pushing her saliva deeper each lick. With Maria's face buried in his ass crack, this dirtbag let out a fart directly into her mouth and nose. Maria angrily pushed him off and gasped for air. As everyone told Nico off and made him leave, Angel grabbed some Febreeze and sprayed it in the area of Maria's face, causing some to get into her airway and make her gag even worse.

Before Maria could catch her breath, Levon grabbed her hair roughly and pushed her gag reflex to the extreme with his monstrous 13 inches. Me and Odaly watched in awe as the outline of Levon's penis pushed past Maria's collar bone. It looked like he has fucking her lungs at this point.

"I should do something, this is getting carried away," Odaly said.

"She said she wanted to be a freak," I replied. I got up and again positioned myself between her legs, now fully erect again. I used her pussy juices to lubricate her asshole before inserting two fingers. Her rectum wrapped tight around them.

"She's never had anal before?" I asked Odaly. The concerned older cousin shook her head. I gently eased my cock into Maria's tight anus as her mouth and jaw were being stretched to the max. Her sphincter gripped my head and wouldn't let me further for a couple minutes. The feeling of her tight anus trying to expel my cock felt incredible and the precum was helping lubricate her more.

Slop was pouring out of her mouth and nose now as Levon violently pummeled her esophagus. I couldn't believe she had held back from puking. I inched my penis fully inside of her asshole. Taking her anal virginity was a huge ego boost. I couldn't help but think back to how shy and reserved this girl had been. Odaly came over to watch as my white cock rapidly pumped in and out of her cousin's 19 year old asshole.

Levon let loose what seemed like a gallon of semen into Maria's mouth, eyes, hair and face, finally giving her swollen throat a reprieve. She looked like she'd had a carton full of cream dumped on her face. Seeing her upper half coated in thick, sticky jizz made me speed up and fuck her ass as hard as I could.

"Drew, please pull out, you're ripping me up," she begged. I pulled out of her anus and moved to the other side. I stuck my cock in her mouth without warning and busted my nut in her throat. She gulped my semen down.

Levon was still fully hard and ready to go again. As Odaly wiped the cum out of her airway, Levon started maneuvering his 13 inches into her vagina. He was only able to fit about 3 quarters in. He began thrusting at full force stretching her vaginal lips and walls and battering her cervix before she started crying and begged him not to go so deep. Levon withdrew partially and fucked her slit with his massive engorged cock head for a few minutes before pulling out blasting another gallon of semen on her chest and stomach.

Maria was now aching all over and called a time out. She said any guys that still wanted more could cum in her mouth. Levon and I were spent and Nico had been long kicked out by now. Angel, Rasheed and Ricky lined up. One by one they each jerked themselves off as Maria sucked their cock heads, slurping them with her luscious wet lips and licking their pee holes. Within the next 30 minutes, she had swallowed her last 3 loads of semen.

Maria went to go shower off as the guys got dressed. Odaly and I debriefed with her on the way home. She said that she loved every minute of it with the exception of Nico being a pig. She said she got off on the pain and humiliation of being used as a fuck toy and would love to do it again.

"I want a different group of guys next time, but still the best birthday ever," Maria said, concluding her review. "Thanks Drew!"

As we pulled up to her apartment, Maria's boyfriend Alex was waiting outside with flowers and candy. Maria rolled her eyes when we saw him. She had often complained to Odaly that Alex was "too nice" and didn't know how to be rough or humiliate her, which she had been craving.

"Check this out guys," Maria said with a sinister smile as she left the car. She wrapped her arms around Alex and began French kissing him deep.

"Thank you so much baby!" she exclaimed, accepting her gifts. She proceeded to kiss him deeply again causing me and Odaly to burst out laughing.

"My stomach isn't the best tonight so no sex sadly," she cautioned her disappointed boyfriend. "We can still make out though and maybe you can go down on me." The two walked toward the apartment lobby.

"Dude, he has no idea where that mouth has been tonight," Odaly said with a laugh as I drove off.