Latitia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As oral sex goes, it wasn't very good if I'm being honest here. In part, I was too ready. In part, she was too desperate. It was like she was masturbating me with her mouth and I just couldn't get ahead of it to establish some control.

When I passed the point of no return I watched as she pulled off and took me in her hand. She stroked me then, to ejaculation, and was holding my eyes with hers as I came. The first line of semen ran from her forehead across her right eye and she didn't close it. It started running with tears immediately. My second pump hit right on her nose, leaving a line across both lips and down her chin. A third pump, squeezing out that final thick drop, was caught on her tongue as she kept holding my eyes.

Finally, she took a deep, shuddering breath, and said, softly, "Thank you."

I smiled and said, "You're welcome."

We just looked at each other for several seconds, breathing hard and processing.

"Are you mine?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, "I am yours."

"Do you hold anything back?" I asked.

"No," she said, "I am yours and I hold nothing back."

"Okay," I said, "Go stand in the corner and think about all of this."

Her eyes got big but then she sort of moaned, "Oh, God," and went to stand in the corner, using her hand to hold her pants and panties up so they wouldn't trip her, but she made to attempt to try to cover herself.

I took my own deep breath and moved to the couch so I could see her.

I sat, looking at her, and did my own processing.

I thought the future looked good.

12