Launch Party

Story Info
Barbara gets trapped in an elevator with her gassy coworkers.
2.7k words
4.43
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, MrDawnFluffles here! Here's a quick story about farts and elevators. And farts in elevators. Enjoy!

CW: Farts, BBWs

*****

"3... 2... 1... KarmaCorp is now public!"

Everyone cheered, and a few fired party poppers. We'd worked so hard for this moment, and it had finally arrived. The CEO, Michelle Walker, stepped up to the front of the office and cleared her throat.

"I'm honoured to be a part of this team," she said. "Each and every one of you is such a hard worker, and this launch's success is because of all the struggles we've fought through together. Now the world will get to see your work too. Anyways, I don't want to occupy too much of your time. You deserve this! Go, have fun. Indulge for once."

She raised her glass, and another cheer went up. The crowd dispersed and I made my way to where the dinner was. Corporate had gone all out, this time. A huge buffet of Mexican foods sprawled across the tables, and delectable aromas soared through the air. I already saw Janine and Carol filling their plates.

I grabbed some salsa, one of the only things I could eat there, and headed over to talk to them.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey, Barb," Carol said as she heaped two more tacos onto her plate. She held her plate precariously, but it somehow didn't fall. I watched as Janine poured hot sauce all over her six burritos.

"I always forget how much you guys eat," I said.

"Hey, we gotta feed our growing bodies, right, Car?" Janine said, elbowing her.

"Right," Carol said, slapping her belly. I looked up, avoiding staring straight at her boobs.

"You should give up on that diet. Enjoy yourself! Have some beef."

"It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle," I said, turning up my nose. Though, when I did so, I was actually just looking at her. The three of us laughed. "Can you grab me a cup?" I asked.

Carol reached over my head and handed me a plastic cup. "Your beverage, m'lady."

I smiled before heading off to the water cooler.

Wanda strained as she replaced the water jug. "There ya go," she said, patting it on the top.

I squeezed beneath her arm and filled my cup, snacking on my salsa while I waited.

"How's it going, Barb?" she asked, pushing her red hair away from her face.

"Pretty good. The launch... well, you know."

She nodded. "That I do. Good to see you're getting along with Carol and Janine. They're kind of... intense, ain't they?"

"Yeah. If you're going to have some food, you might have to go quick, before they finish everything."

She laughed, then her face paled when she saw Janine consume an entire burrito in one bite.

"Maybe you're right. Thanks, anyways, Barb. Talk later!"

I mingled through the crowd some more, finding Yana at her desk.

"You still working?"

She nodded, shovelling an enchilada covered in chilli into her mouth. "Va sherver-" she swallowed. "The server's under a lot of pressure now that it's open. It won't crash, but... it might... right?"

I tugged on her arm. "Come on, you busybody. Give it a rest."

She downed another enchilada, gazing worriedly at her computer. "Ok. But if this goes wrong, it's on you."

I put my hands up. "I'll take the blame. But you've gotta promise me that if you have fun, you'll still blame me."

She grabbed my hand and forced me into a pinky promise.

"Your loss, Barb," she said with a grin.

She wandered into the crowd. As soon as she disappeared, I was forced into a headlock. "Hey, Barbie." Veronica's voice resonated through her armpit that I was stuck in.

She shoved her fingers under my arms and tickled me until I was howling on the floor. "I'm gonna pee! Stop!" I screeched. Finally, after a few more seconds, she let me go, and I collapsed to the floor.

"Oh, you're such a cute little minx."

"What did I say about pet names?"

"You said you loved them."

"Ah, ah! Not quite, V."

She pouted. "Maybe I'll go stress-eat some tamales. I really like tamales."

"You go do that, and when you come back, you don't call me minx!"

She laughed. "Sure. If this doesn't work, Mr. Tickles won't stop next time!"

I laughed as she sauntered away. I leaned against her desk and finished my salsa and chips before heading back over to the snack counter. Carol and Janine were still there, but now Wanda, Yana, and Veronica were there too. I slipped into their conversation.

"Oh, we should totally do that. Wait, there she is. Shh!"

"Am I interrupting?" I asked as they quickly hushed each other. They all shared some suspicious glances before Yana awkwardly excused herself, six burritos doused in hot sauce on her plate.

They crowded around the food, inhaling and consuming tonnes of it in mere seconds. "Woah, you guys sure that's a good idea?"

They ignored me for a few minutes before finally turning toward me. "Heyyyyyyyy, Barb," Carol said, her words slurring. "Since you've been soooooooooooo nice to us, and the best HR rep a company could ask fooor... we've got a gift for youuuuuuu!"

Carol grabbed my hand and they led me out of the office, into the hallway. "It's on the first floooooor..." she sang. As the door to the elevator dinged open, I saw Yana standing there. She gave a big thumbs up, then the rest of them shoved me in and crowded around me. "Are you guys sure this is a good idea? The elevator's been on the fritz for months. Maybe we should go down half at a time-"

The elevator doors shut, shoving Carol's ass right into my face. I was squished in the middle of the elevator, the five warm bodies crushing me from all sides. They all towered above me, my face squished firmly between their voluptuous asses as they all faced away from the centre.

The smell of sweat from the five butts in my face was intense, and I heard a few quiet gurgles from the depths of the various stomachs around me. I let out a silent prayer to whatever god might be listening to let me off easy. I'd smelled the farts of my coworkers before. On a good day, one fart from any of them would clear the room. But in this space?

I winced with each shake and shudder of the rickety elevator. As we dinged past floor six, heading to five, a loud screech of metal rang out, and we stopped.

"Of course," I muttered.

The five girls around me seemed oddly calm. I expected Yana at least to be freaking out. She didn't deal with stress well. And neither did her stomach.

"Okay," I said loudly. "No need to panic. Does anyone have their cell phone? We can call someone in the office and they can talk to the electrician."

"I think I've got it in my pocket, though I'm so squished I can't reach it. Barb, you might be close enough," said Wanda.

"Which side?"

"Left."

I stuck my hand between her thigh and Janine's that was pressed up against her. I wiggled my arm down the sweaty corridor until I reached the pocket. I was up to my shoulder in flesh, and my face was pressed right up against Wanda's asshole. I could smell the unwashed shit from between her cheeks. Does she even use toilet paper?

I fumbled around, and just as my hand reached into her pocket, I heard her stomach gurgle. She grimaced, and a small fart slapped into my face. It was damp, but not too smelly. I could definitely tell she'd eaten something spicy, though.

"Oops, sorry, Barb," she giggled.

"I... think I got... it," I said as I searched blindly through her pocket. I grabbed her phone and pulled it out, starting to work my way down and out from between their sweaty thighs. Just as I pulled the phone out, a loud BRAP hit me right in the face, knocking me backwards. Janine had let out a powerful blast right up my unexpecting nostrils, and I fell backwards, leaning against Carol and Veronica's asses.

Unfortunately, I dropped the phone. It clattered to the ground. But before I could bend down to reach it, Janine said, "I'll get it!"

She bent over, her ass pointing straight at my face. As her fingers wrapped around the phone, I heard her groan. "Ohhh, this isn't good..."

I heard a silent hiss exit her ass, and I cupped my hands over my face. Still, the stench wormed its way between my fingers. It was thick and sulphuric, though still a fairly tame fart compared to what she'd unleashed on the office before. I couldn't help but moan quietly.

I heard the other girls coughing, and Janine reached down to hand me the phone. I quickly dialled the number for the receptionist, but it went to voicemail. "No one's at the front desk."

As I put in another number, I smelled another fart. This one was foul. It invaded my nostrils and I could feel the shitty particles clinging to my nose hairs. "Ohh," I groaned as the stench hit my tongue. I could taste burritos almost as well as I could have if I'd eaten them.

I retyped the number and called Michelle's cell.

"Hi! You've reached Michelle Walker. Unfortunately-" I dialled every number I could think of, but no one answered.

"Everyone's partying. We're stuck," I said.

They collectively sighed. As we exhaled, another pair of farts invaded the atmosphere, and I inhaled them directly. "Oh, thank god it was mexican."

Janine spoke very softly. "I think something bad is coming. Prepare yourselves."

As she finished her sentence, I turned my gaze to her ass. Her tights grew incredibly wet, and the smell of death crept into the elevator. The other girls used their shirts to try and cover their noses, baring their sweaty stomachs.

I was trapped in the middle of five asses, each one-upping each other in terms of horrifying stenches and sounds every minute.

After a few minutes, and dozens more horrendous ass-blasts, my coworkers stopped trying to cover their noses and started clutching their stomachs.

I was still trying to call for help, but still, no one answered my pleas.

The silence only-intermittently interrupted by farts was finally ended by Carol. "Well," she said. "If we're going to be here for a while, we might as well let it out. It's either now or later."

They nodded, slowly thinking over the idea. "Wait a minute," I said. "Can we talk this over?"

Yana spoke with a groan. "Ohhh... talk it over fast. I'm about to burst!"

Wanda reached back and patted my head. "I don't think we have a choice."

"Brace yourself, Barbie!" shouted Veronica.

I cupped my hands over my nostrils, and the room fell silent. The tension was palpable as the five girls pushed. I felt time slow as their faces contorted, their stomachs trying to expel the gas with all their might.

Suddenly, my trance was broken as my face was enveloped in a warm cloud of Yana's gas. Tears of joy filled my eyes as I tried breathing through my mouth. But the air was so thick it was like trying to breathe jello.

I stumbled away from Yana's ass only to get a mouthful of Janine's farts. She knocked me away, letting me wander right into the backwards embrace of Carol's ass, which shot its gas straight into my eyes.

I staggered blindly around, getting faceful after faceful of ass. I inhaled so much toxic smoke I felt like my mind was submerged in methane.

Finally, I felt myself hit the floor. I reached up, trying to find something to use to claw my way back to the surface, back between the gassy asses, but I found nothing.

Just as I called out, I felt someone above me. Two feet had my arms pinned down, and another two caught my legs. "What-"

Before I could question, a fart blasted straight into my face. Someone had crouched over me and farted right into my mouth purposefully.

I coughed the gas out of my lungs, but as I did, I only sucked another fart in.

"Oh, Barbie," I heard Veronica say. "We know your secret!"

"What?"

"Yana looked through your search history! BBW fart porn? Ring a bell?"

I moaned. They've been doing this on purpose.

"Wait, I can explain-"

But my protests were muffled as two huge mounds of meat were placed on either side of my face. My nose nuzzled right up against a bare asshole. I screamed into it as I came, but I was silenced with another fart right into my lungs.

"Ohh, that's good. Good thing we convinced Michelle to let the technicians go home early for the weekend."

I screamed again, my hope fading. I was losing consciousness, but my oxygen metre was restored with another blast of air from Veronica's asshole.

The stench burned my nostrils, and I could smell all of the meat from the tacos she'd eaten.

"We're going to break you," I heard Carol say. "You've been such a big help to all of us, and you deserve to crack, just like those girls you masturbated to."

I felt tears running down my face, though it could have been globules of sweat from Veronica's ass. She stood up, my face exiting with a pop, letting me breathe for just a moment before Carol replaced her.

Her asshole spread open, and little flecks of shit covered my face. "Oooh, that's the spot. Don't worry, Barb. My burritos will take good care of your sanity."

They took turns with me, and I quickly lost track of time. I felt my consciousness fade away several times, but as soon as I awoke, there they were, still gassing me out.

I pleaded for them to stop at any chance I had, but they never let me get more than a few words out before another one of them sat down. Each time I had a breath of air, I got a quick glimpse of the elevator. They were all naked, many of them with various foods in their hands.

After endless aeons of gas, the floor was covered in my juices. I gave up any pretence and started sniffing. "Give it to me, you bitches."

"I like this new Barb," I heard someone say, but it was from through so much gas I had no idea who.

Finally, the elevator started moving again. I cried as I felt Wanda stand from her seat. "Oh. That's disappointing. Looks like Michelle's decided we're done with you."

As the doors opened, and fresh air poured in for the first time in millennia, I nearly came from how happy I was. The five of them stepped over me and into the foyer.

I somehow managed to find the courage within me to stand, and I limped out of the elevator to be met with Michelle's scornful gaze.

"Who knew I employed such a slut? Well, Barbara, I have just the punishment."

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and started pulling me back to the elevator.

I tried to fight, but she overpowered me with ease. She dragged me into the still-rank hotbox and opened a hidden panel. She pressed the button marked 'sub-level 6.'

"Unfortunately for you, the elevator hasn't quite been fixed yet. And, I just polished this off," she said, handing me a box that read 'Easy-Lax. Provides Instant Relief with Just One Tablet!' I turned it over, only to read in mounting horror. "150 tablets included. Consuming more than four tablets a day may produce explosive results."

"I usually only take two. I wonder what 150 will do to me," she said. "Ready to find out?"

I let out a whimper as the doors closed.

She waved a hand in front of her face. "Y'know, when I hired you, I had my doubts. But you've shown time and again to be reliable and intelligent. Come Monday, I'm making you my assistant."

She chuckled. "Ass-sistant."

As her stomach grumbled, the elevator screeched to a halt.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.