Laundry Room Paramedic Pt. 03

Story Info
Surprises and even more dick for Mark!
3.4k words
4.87
4.6k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers

It started with the big, built, gorgeous paramedic who lives in the same apartment building as me strutting around the laundry room in his underwear, and now we were hooking up regularly.

I was a happy man! So one day, he tells me I should come to his place after work. I get cleaned up and head to his apartment. When the door opens, it's not Liam. Instead... "Hi, you must be Mark. I'm Jen."

I was rather surprised. Jen, who was as gorgeous as one might expect for someone as hot as Liam, saw my surprise, laughed and said, "It's fine. Come on in!"

I know Liam said Jen was cool with his fooling around with guys, but this still felt awkward.

"Liam is just showering. He'll be done soon."

"Oh, cool."

She smiled. "I hear you like a nice shower."

She laughed again. She had a beautiful laugh. I'm 100% gay, but even I could see what he sees in her.

"Chill, Mark, it's fine. I just wish I could have watched you two. That has to be hot! And he likes you a lot, so I'm sure we'll all get along great."

All I could think to say was, "that's great!"

At that point, Liam came strolling out with a towel around his hips.

I'm sure I looked as much like a lust-struck teenager as ever. The way he looks, that never gets old.

Jen said, "He does look pretty good, doesn't he?"

"Oh, yeah! He's amazing. You two are a beautiful couple!"

"Thank you, Mark. But he's yours for now. I have to run to my meeting. Maybe I'll stay to watch next time."

With that, she gave Liam a kiss and headed out the door.

I still was getting over the whole scene and said to Liam, "You're a lucky man. She's hot and she's so giving, letting you do what you need to be satisfied."

"Yeah, I know it. She's great! Pretty awesome in bed, too! I just wish I had a bit less dick, so we could fuck more."

I chuckled.

"What?"

I said, "I can't remember the last time I heard a guy wish he had a smaller dick. But in your case, I get it."

We started making out, and then his towel was gone. His dick quickly came to full hardness, and I took him in my mouth. He moaned as I started working up and down his big shaft, taking as much of him as I could manage. I felt his powerful hands on my head, but he was gentle and didn't start pounding my mouth.

I reached under to hold that amazing ass in my hands as I sucked him, and then... a knock at the door. Damn.

I came up off him and said, "Maybe Jen forgot her keys?" He just shrugged and said, "Can you get it?"

Given the current situation, I quickly agreed. I pulled open the door, and it wasn't Jen. Holy fuck, it was Jerry.

I was caught completely off guard. "Uhh..." and he just smiled at me, looked past me to Liam and said, "you started without me?"

Jerry slipped past me, and I closed the door. What the fuck is going on? With that in mind, I said, "Liam, what the fuck is going on?"

He smiled and said, "Come on, I saw how you looked at Jerry, and Jerry has heard about you. Are you telling me you don't want both of us?"

Again, what the fuck? And did I just walk onto a porn set?

Jerry came to stand right in front of me. I could smell a freshly showered, kind of soapy smell from this gorgeous man. Tall, muscular and so very handsome, my heart was pounding. Jerry got into my personal space, which was really hot, and said, "Hey, Mark, I hurt my fingers before. Think you could help unbutton my shirt?"

It was cheesy, but it still was hot. I just nodded and started undoing the buttons of his shirt. He said, "Thanks. See, even this thumb is sore," and he ran a thumb along my bottom lip. I did what felt right, flicking my tongue out and then sucking his thumb. He groaned a little and then said, "I can tell why Liam likes you so much!"

He withdrew his thumb and leaned in to kiss me. His lips felt soft and hot. I could feel the passion radiating off him.

With that, I heard Liam clear his throat. "I don't want to interrupt you sluts, but can you try not to forget that I'm here, too?"

Jerry said, "Cool it, big guy. We'll get to you soon!"

Liam acted a little wounded, and Jerry and I kept kissing. Then he stopped and told me his fingers now felt good enough to help me out of my overdressed condition, as he started to take my clothes off. I was more casually dressed, and he just pulled my dark t-shirt over my head and then undid my belt. Soon, we all were naked, and we headed over to where Liam was sitting.

Having a chance to look Jerry over, I was relieved to see his dick wasn't as massive as Liam's. Not bad at all, probably 7 inches and thicker than average, but not the monster Liam had.

I sat between them and was turning one way and then the other to kiss them as our hands roamed over each other's bodies. Then we got into this three-way kissing thing where it was hard to tell who was kissing whom and our tongues were wrestling.

"He is cute," Jerry said, clearly about me to Liam. Liam replied with, "and he has a hot ass that I haven't gotten to try yet."

I felt a twinge just from the thought of being stretched open by his massive dick.

We decided we'd be more comfortable in Liam's bed, so we headed that way.

I found myself standing with my back to the end of the bed, where the mattress was pressing against the backs of my legs. Liam came over, stood in front of me and smiled. Then he put a hand on my chest and pushed. I fell backwards onto the bed, and he climbed on top, the smile never leaving his face. "We're going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before!"

I was turned on but also said, "I don't know that I'm ready for that."

Liam said, "Don't worry, I've got all the stuff you need to get ready."

I stroked his big dick and said, "What, the jaws of life to pry me open?"

He laughed and said, "Just douche and clean up. We'll work up to the rest."

I guess I had to trust them. But getting fucked by a muscular, nicely hung guy like Jerry would be intimidating enough. Liam? Oh, lord, this was going to be some ride! But I sure wasn't going to say no to either of these gorgeous men.

So we took a break and I got ready, and then I headed back to bed. They both were lounging on the bed, lightly touching each other and just hanging out like a couple of long-time lovers, half-hard and waiting for what was to come.

They made a little room between them, and Liam patted the space on the bed. I slid in there and said, "what do you want to..." Before I finished my sentence, Liam leaned in and kissed me deeply. My dick was fully hard in seconds, as we kept kissing and I ran my hands over that magnificent body. Then I felt Jerry take my dick in his mouth. Wow, like Liam, he also was good at this! With these two studs, I'd be lucky to keep from cumming too soon!

"Not too much, or I'll cum soon!"

He stopped but then moved back and started to lick my hole. First some gentle, almost tentative licks, then probing with his tongue, as I felt myself starting to loosen up. I was moaning, and Liam broke our kiss and moved so I was staring at his dick. I didn't need any more of an invitation to take this gorgeous man's big dick in my mouth, and soon he was fucking into my throat. As Liam pistoned his big dick into my mouth while his powerful hands held my head, I was moaning, both from enjoying my mouth being used (and my eyes filled with the sight of his tight abs) and from Jerry rimming my hole. Even without Jerry sucking my dick, the stimulation was intense! He really was going at it now, and his tongue had me nicely opened. Then he grabbed some lube from the nightstand and started with first one finger in me, then two. He was working around in me, making sure he got me ready.

This wasn't his first rodeo, and his fingers quickly found my prostate. I was moaning as Jerry said, "you like that, Mark?" All I could do was moan and try to nod as Liam used my mouth for his pleasure, but Jerry got it. "Yeah, I thought so. You ready for something else in there?" I moaned loudly, and he got it. In a moment, his fingers slid out, and I felt him slap his cock against my ass. Liam slid out of my mouth, and I was able to watch as Jerry held my legs to his shoulders and started by just teasing my hole with the head of his dick. Holy fuck, this man is gorgeous. They both are. But still, I hadn't bottomed in a while, and... "oh, fuck, Jerry, go slow!"

He'd used lots of lube, and he was sliding himself slowly into me. I moaned loudly, feeling him filling me with his throbbing dick. He wasn't as big as Liam, but he still had more than enough!

I felt some discomfort at this intrusion, but I also was so turned on that I didn't care. My god, look at this magnificent man! And he's fucking me!

Good thing I still took my PrEP, too, even though I hadn't been fucked for a while, because no one mentioned condoms, and really, I was more than happy to let him have me raw. This was too hot for me to even think about stopping.

He had his full length in my hole, and he just held himself there, his balls pressed to my ass. With that, Liam leaned close to my ear and said, "you like Jerry in you?"

"Oh yeah!"

"He's a hot man, isn't he?"

I nodded and said, "he's very hot!"

"Wait, hotter than me?"

I wasn't stupid. "You're both hotter than I can describe!"

Liam laughed and said, "good answer!"

Jerry was starting to move, pulling back slowly, so I felt every inch, and then plowing his length back into me. He said to Liam, "You told me Mark was sexy, but I had no idea how tight and hot his hole would feel."

Then Liam said, "Remember, I've never been in that hole. You're getting it ready for me."

I groaned in lust, enjoying how Jerry's dick was now giving my prostate a masterful massage and thinking of trying to take Liam's massive dick in there.

Liam smiled. "Oh, you like that thought? Are you going to be a cumdump for both of us?"

"Happily!"

Fuck, what had I become? A complete slut for these two!

They both smiled. Damn, they're so gorgeous! And then they did a very bro-like high five as Jerry continued to fuck me.

"Well," Liam said, "I guess you'd better make sure I'm ready."

A lame excuse really, since watching us fuck had Liam very hard already so he didn't really need my help, but I wasn't complaining if it got that hot man's big dick back in my mouth.

I bent my head back, and Liam slowly slid that massive dick right into my throat. I barely was managing to breathe in between his strokes, but I couldn't have been happier. These two gorgeous men slamming both ends of me, and it was going on and on.

Jerry's powerful hands were holding my legs as his dick pumped in me. I was moaning around Liam's dick, but more than doing it to add to Liam's pleasure, I couldn't help it from the way Jerry's dick was making my insides hum. Wow, this felt so amazing. I practically was seeing stars.

Jerry was going faster and faster, and the slaps of his hips against my ass were clearly audible as I kept sucking Liam. I heard Jerry say, "I can't hold it much longer," and he was pistoning into me at a rabbit-like pace, fucking me hard and fast. Liam pulled out of my mouth, and I held his length in my hand, as we both watched—and I felt—Jerry slamming my hole. I was stroking Liam, and he told me to stop, that the scene was too hot and he didn't want to blow his load yet.

Moments later, Jerry cried out. A deep, masculine cry as he started erupting deep in my guts. Giving a handful of final thrusts, he eventually just held himself deep in me, and I felt the warmth of his load spreading inside me. As I felt it, I was locked on his face. My god, he's so gorgeous, and seeing the pleasure etched all over his face from being inside me made me feel like a sex god!

He looked down at me and smiled. "I hope you liked that, because this can't be just one time."

I'm sorry, was this magnificent man actually doubting that I'd keep giving myself to him?

"Oh, don't worry! I don't want it to be the last time, either! Not at all!"

And I heard Liam chuckling. "Did you two want to be alone?"

Jerry laughed a little, too. "Well, fuck man, Mark's a hot lay!" and Jerry started slowly sliding out of me. I moaned as he did, and he leaned in to give me a deep kiss. "You're really hot, you know that?" I didn't think so, especially compared to them, but I just put an arm around his head and pulled him back for another kiss.

Then Liam suddenly was down with us, and we all were kissing each other, three mouths going back and forth, tongues wrestling and our hands running all over each other. When we broke for a second, I said to Jerry, "that was amazing! Both of you are so hot!"

And then more kissing. Then I said again to Jerry, acting like Liam wasn't there, "Did I ever mention this amazingly hot ginger paramedic we have living in this building? Beautiful hair, handsome face, cute freckles, and a 6'3" body of a god?"

Jerry said, "You know, I think I've seen that guy. He is pretty hot!"

I loved this. Our little exchange had Liam blushing. But he recovered quickly and said, "You think that guy's hot, huh?" I nodded vigorously. "Well, what if I could get that guy to fuck you so hard you'll feel it for days?"

I smiled. "I think I can live with that."

Liam moved down the bed and lifted my legs. I kind of wanted to be flipped over and just be taken face down and feel his massive body pressing down on me, but I guess that would wait for another time. Still, having a view of Liam while he fucked wasn't really a troubling idea!

He leaned down a little to kiss down my calves, and then he was kneeling and rubbing the head of that big dick on my hole. "You want this in you?"

"I sure do!"

"Are you sure you can take it?"

I just nodded. Then added, "please be in me!"

He didn't so much smile this time as look down at me with a look of pure lust and power. I felt, in that moment, like I had no greater calling than to be a home for this man's dick. Like giving him pleasure was my highest calling.

He looked around for a second and found the lube bottle Jerry had used. Then he stopped. "I wonder if I even need this. Look at that flood leaking out of you. Damn, Jer, how much did you shoot in him?"

Jerry said, "I can't remember the last time I came that hard. There's got to be lots of cum in him!"

Liam asked me, "want to see if that's enough?"

"Fuck yeah, that sounds hot! Let's try."

He rubbed his head on my hole and we both moaned as he said he already was getting covered with Jerry's cum. Then he slowly pushed forward. Thankfully, he took his time. As much as Jerry had fucked me and stretched my hole, this was another level. Wow, this man is big. That big body has a dick in proportion to it.

There was a bit of pain, and he saw that, so he slowed down. But I wanted him so bad... "Keep going, Liam! Make me yours!"

He smiled, and I didn't care if he tore me apart. Yes, take me!

But he still was a little careful, as he pushed into me. I guess he was sensitive from complaints he'd gotten before. He kept pushing, as inch by inch, his big dick pushed through Jerry's load. The combination of semen and lube from when Jerry fucked me helped. It felt so perfectly nasty, and it also felt like the perfect lubrication.

Soon, Liam was completely inside me. This time, I said, "just hold it there a minute, okay?"

He nodded and said, "I'll stay like this as long as you want. I can't believe how good this feels!"

I nodded at him and he noticed how my dick was leaking. He grabbed me and started stroking. "Easy, not too much or I'll cum very fast!"

He eased off, but I said, "keep fucking me, you amazing stud!"

He smiled his beautiful smile again, and I was in heaven. I was taking that huge dick, and the pain had stopped—it was all pleasure—as he kept gently stroking my very sensitive dick. How could it get better?

And then it did, as Jerry moved in to make out with me while Liam used my ass like there was no tomorrow.

The whole bed was shaking as he fucked me hard and deep. Jerry and I had our hands around each other's heads as we made out, and I was getting the best fucking of my life, made even better by Jerry's cum being the lube. And the heat of Liam's dick stroking through all that semen had the whole room smelling of it. It was so hot!

The pace of Liam's strokes was changing, and I could tell he was getting close. As he headed for his orgasm, his powerful hands dug into my thighs and he was slamming me really hard. Pulling all the way back, and then slamming with each thrust.

I heard him cry out and felt him push very deep. At the same time, he stroked my dick faster and grabbed it hard, while Jerry's kissing intensified. I was getting every kind of stimulation, and in moments I went over the edge, cumming harder than I could remember. I cried out, but it was completely muffled, as my yell of pleasure went right into Jerry's mouth.

Liam shot spurt after spurt into me, and I knew some had to be leaking out, along with Jerry's load, as I kept shooting my own load all over. It was a mess, but it was a mess worth making.

Finally, Liam and I stopped cumming, and he started chuckling a bit. Jerry broke our kiss, and we looked up at him.

Liam said, "that was so amazing, I'm going to have to lie when Jen asks me about it later."

I said, "Why? Just tell her it was fun. She gets that."

"Oh, I will, but the truth is, I can't remember sex that great, and I don't think she'd like to hear that!"

We all laughed, and I knew we might not live happily ever after, but I'd found something incredible with these studly men!

My thanks again to friend and fellow Literotica reader MarcLuciFer for inspiring this story and for sharing info about your paramedic's paramedic partner, too. You make me want to head your way and call for an ambulance! Or at least get an apartment in your building. ;-)

nygayguy
nygayguy
312 Followers