Laura 07 - Laura's Stepdad Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly found myself remembering sounds from my mum's bedroom, the heavy panting and loud groaning that seemed to go on forever. I had an idea why now, Martin's circumcised cock was about eight inches long but very fat. The end was extremely purple. I found myself licking my lips at the sight of it. Martin looked at me with very sad eyes.

Freddie shuffled me forward more until my head was between Martin's spread knees. He forced my head onto Martin's thigh and started to fuck me hard again, now his forward thrusts forced me towards Martin's cock. He shouted at me to stick out my tongue, and every few thrusts my tongue caught Martin's cock, making it twitch in front of my eyes. His pre-cum was leaking down his shaft, making it wet, and I could taste him on my tongue. Freddie started to up his pace and grunting loudly shoved his cock fully into me, spurt after spurt of his cum shooting into me.

He held the position after he'd finished, then withdrew his cock slowly. Trails of my pussy juices and his cum oozed from me, and he quickly manoeuvered me so my ass was facing Martin.

"Look Martin, look at her creampie. Do you wish it was you, do you wish it was you who'd just emptied himself up her?" he teased him. Martin's cock jerked again.

He sat on the floor in front of my face.

"Lick my cock clean while Martin watches my cum trail down your legs," he told me.

As I did so Mikey and Sam sat on the sofa on either side. They laughed as Martin couldn't keep his eyes off the river of semen running from my pussy down my legs. Freddie pushed me away and joined the others on the sofa, sitting between them both. He instructed me to blow him to make him erect again, and I heard the others undoing their zips. From the corners of my eyes, I saw trousers being dropped to their ankles, and instinctively I reached out both hands and found their cocks. They both felt long like Freddies, and I enjoyed the feel of them getting erect as I stroked them.

Freddie pushed me away and kneeling in front of the sofa Mikey and Sam stood on either side of me, turning me around so I was facing Martin again. Sam pushed his cock into my mouth and I took him in hungrily, swapping now and again with Mikey's cock. My jaw was starting to ache but I didn't want to take away this feeling of my mouth being so full.

Sam moved away and lay on the floor, his feet facing towards Martin.

"Get on over here and ride me good, missy," he told me.

This time he made me keep my back to Martin but pulled me down over him so that he had a very good view of his large black cock filling my tight pussy. Sam's fingers strayed across my arse, pulling my cheeks apart and occasionally sliding the tip of a finger into my arsehole. His arms went around my waist, holding me to him, and I looked behind me to see Mikey positioning himself. I braced myself for him entering me as my arse hadn't been lubricated at all.

I did right in bracing, but for the wrong reason. Mikey rubbed his cock along my arse, but instead slid it to the entrance of my pussy and started to feed it alongside Sams. I thought my pussy had been stretched enough by then, but slowly and surely he fed his cock into me until it was filled with them both. I'd never felt anything like this, and when they started fucking me in unison, my body shook and I orgasmed so loudly I expected all of the neighbours could hear.

They waited for my orgasm to blow over, then Sam held me still while Mikey fucked me, his cock still alongside Sam's in my pussy. He fucked me like that for a while then stopped, and they both withdrew. Mikey took his turn to lie on the floor now but made me face Martin. Just as I was about to ride him, he pulled me back so I was lying on top of him, facing upwards. His hands reached around and twisted my nipples hard, squeezing my breasts and leaving red marks all over them.

Sam grabbed my ankles and forced my knees up to my breasts. He then slid his cock into my pussy alongside Mikey's. I groaned loudly again, My arms going around his shoulders to pull him in. Sam looked over his shoulder and taunted Martin, asking him if was enjoying his daughter's pussy full of two big black cocks. Martin couldn't answer because of the gag, but I could.

"Stop teasing him and fuck me hard," I cried out.

He didn't need a second invite. With Mikey laying still, Sam fucked me long and hard, all the time making sure Martin had a good view of my filled pussy. He started pulling on my legs, forcing me up and down on both of their cocks. I could feel Mikey start to quicken, and he told Sam he was going to come soon. Sam kept his cock alongside Mikey's and pulled me so both of their cocks slid into me in unison. I felt Sam start to come, quickly followed by Mikey, both loads of cum filling my pussy and starting to flood out of me. The feeling of being so full, and both of their cocks pulsing inside me, tipped me over the edge and I came again.

They both withdrew and Freddie twisted me around.

"Look at her gaping pussy Martin. Look at all that cum running from her. Do you like it, Martin? Would you like to do that to her?" Freddie taunted him again.

I'd noticed he was fully erect again, and he twisted me to face Martin again. He rested my head on Martin's thigh again, pulled my ponytail to make me look at him, then started to push three fingers into my pussy, then into my arse, lubing it up good. When he thought it was ready, he positioned his cock at my arsehole and thrust forward. Half of his cock slid up me, and my face slid into Martin's cock.

Freddie fucked my arse with long hard thrusts, pushing more of his cock in each time. Each thrust forward made Martin's cock slap against my face. Freddie started to slap my arse too, sounding like an echo. I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips too, he felt so good in my arse it was unreal.

"Poor Martin looks like he's desperate to come," Sam shouted out.

"Yeah, all over his daughter," Mikey laughed.

"Yeah, I almost feel sorry for him," Freddie replied, "Put your dad out of his misery and put your mouth on his cock," he continued.

"He's not my dad!" I panted between thrusts of Freddie's cock.

"Oh who cares, just fucking do it," Freddie shouted.

Martin's cock was big and inviting, already caked in his pre-cum it slid into my throat easily. Freddie fucking my arse pushed me down onto Martin's cock anyway, but I could feel him trying to raise his hips, despite being tied to the chair, to fuck my face. Freddie was enjoying the sight as he started to fuck my arse hard, and just as I felt Martin's cock starting to twitch in my mouth, Freddie started to fill my arse with his load.

They both came at the same time, there was so much come from Martin it shot out the sides of my mouth, Freddie grunting as he finished coming in me and his cock spilt out of me, pulling a chain of cum with it which broke away from his cock and landed on my feet.

I collapsed to the floor at Martin's feet, completely drained of energy, semen flowing from each of my holes still. I heard Freddie, Sam and Mikey getting dressed, then Freddie thanked me for paying my dad's debt as they untied Martin.

"Don't you need our car keys for the rest of the debt?" I asked

"No, no need for that. Your mum paid the debt off yesterday, the same way that you have just done," Freddie said laughing, as I heard them leave and shut the door behind them.

12