Laura and Greg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, it wasn't love at first sight with Celia. I was in love with Laura when Celia came back to the family. Who am I kidding? I am still in love with Laura and have been since we met and even after all the shit she put us through. So no, I didn't fall in love with my gorgeous cousin. But I was in lust with Celia. Still, she was family and I just couldn't bring myself to cross that line.

My cousin was living in an apartment working at an advertising firm making shit as she was right out of college. On the insistence of my parents I did my best to get Celia a better job where I worked, and she was soon fitting in to her old family. She was saving money to buy a better car and eventually move to a better neighborhood and place to live. I had meant to tell Laura about her, but I could never catch her to do so.

Going to lunch with Celia was a treat for me and her apparently. It gave us a chance to reconnect. The sad part was that soon after Celia started working where I did, Laura went on her own universe. I never thought the two occurrences were related. How wrong was I about that?

One night I went to my parents and Celia was there. My dad had driven her over for dinner and I stayed too with the kids. My parents were polite enough not to say anything about Laura not being around much. They had probably figured it out we had trouble, but were not the type to but in. We were that type of family. No tension or conflict allowed. So, when I was time to go home, I drove Celia to her place with the kids before going back to an empty home.

It was that night, as Celia sat next to me in the white dress that rode up her beautiful legs, that I saw her more as woman than cousin. She caught me staring but didn't lower her dress or close her legs. Instead she kept staring at me biting her lip. I looked back at her with anticipation and very little guilt. I do remember everything from that moment. How her eyes burned looking at me. How her breasts rose and fell on her chest under that soft white dress. And how her hand reached out to touch mine. The connection was electric.

I asked her if she wanted to come home for a while. But she looked back at the kids who were sleeping and smiled no; politely asking for a raincheck. I went home and for the first time in a while didn't care if Laura was not there. After that I only talked to Laura about bills and the kid's schedule. Not that she showed up at their school and soccer events. She was "busy."

The next day Celia and I went to lunch. Only we didn't eat any food. As soon as I drove out of the parking lot she reached over and felt my crotch. I almost crashed as she lowered my zipper and pulled my dick out. I saw her lick her lips staring at my hard cock and began stroking it. She debated sucking me off in the car, but I shook my head no. I was afraid of losing control and killing us both. The thought of my kids finding out later in life that their died with his dick in their second cousin's mouth was not what I wanted to leave them with.

Instead I drove to a motel by the local airport and got a room as fast as I could with Celia following me in without hesitation. The look on her face as the door closed was pure lust. A look I hadn't seen from a woman for me in... a long time. We tore our clothes off like the world was coming to an end, kissing in the process. The feeling was indescribable.

I had never thought of incest before in my life. But Celia was not my sister or mom. Being a cousin for some reason I felt it wasn't actually incest. But it was. And after all these years I didn't see anything but her perfect warm and curvy body that called to me like blood does to a shark. I pounced no longer thinking about my slut wife, our family or anything else..

"I'm on the pill," was all she said. Leading me to drop the condom on the carpet and pushed her on the bed. "Just fuck me."

'Just fuck me.'

Three little words that took me away from any semblance of reason and set me down the path of incestuous infidelity. You probably are thinking what are you saying? Your wife fucked around on you and fed you some asshole's cum! Why would you have any doubts about what you were doing with Celia. Well, whatever Laura had done was Laura's transgression. What I did with Celia, was mine.

But I stopped thinking about everything, blinded by my cousin's sultry looks and inviting body. My dick was thinking for me, and it didn't care about moral constructs or marriage vows or repercussions. It just wanted one thing; Celia.

She looked up at me as I climbed between her parted legs. Those dark almond eyes of hers seared their mark in my mind and burned for us. 'Come to me,' they said. 'Join me... be in me... be one with me.'

"We'll do more after," she said softly. "Just fuck me now. I want to know its real."

She was arching her back up, craning her neck to see my dick as it got near her splayed opening. I saw her mouth open as she spread her legs wider and raised them bending at the knees. In my mind, her erotic movements were etched there forever. No matter how many times she and I have fucked since, I still remember that first time. I swear she feels as warm and invitingly wet each time I enter her with my cock. She always gasps with her mouth open; her tongue just visible past her bottom teeth. Etched in my brain is too understated. Burned is more like it.

I thrust in her like a mad man. My dick smashed her depths each time making her gasp and grunt every so often. Those grunts, the slap of her hands on my ass, the sound of her cunt and my dick squishing and my groin slapping her, reverberated around the room setting my brain on fire. And her smell. That heavenly smell of woman's sweat, and cunt mixed together to drive me crazy.

I know she came twice; each time she gasped throwing her head back and stiffening up against me. Each time she hissed "more."

I thought we fucked for an hour, but it was barely thirty five minutes before I exploded in her wonderful cunt. I pushed in her loosing myself in her lovely body, her sweet pussy, between those gorgeous legs and staring at those burning eyes.

"Cum in me... give it to me..." she moaned while kissing my neck. I tried not to crush her as I felt all my strength leave me. And still she hung on to me and kissed me. I hadn't had sex like this... since never.

------------

That was our first time. Others would follow. We had fun with each other the way new lovers do. A lot of fun trying all kind of things and positions. Celia was not just beautiful; she was sexually insatiable. She would do things I did not expect. And that led to my realizing something important and painful.

One day, she sucked me off and then kissed me all proud of herself in her techniques. When I realized what the taste was I recoiled and moved back. I had never tasted my own cum before, but the taste was familiar. And then it hit me like a ton of bricks, and I wanted to be sick. It was the taste I had noticed when eating Laura! She had come home with another man's cum in her and been making me eat her after! His and my taste were not exactly the same, but by now I was certain what Laura had done to me. FUCK!

She made me eat another man's cum! How much hate did she have for me to do that?

I said nothing to Celia but went to the bathroom to gargle. I knew Laura was fucking around, but this was going too far. Celia was trying to open the door, but I was in the shower punching the tiles until my hand hurt and a tile cracked.

--------

I focused on work and the kids to escape thoughts that brought out nothing but madness. I rebuffed Laura's now semi-regular interest in sex that began with oral. It took all my self-control not to punch her lights out. Our kids were always around and how would I explain beating her up to family and the police?

For a week I didn't go out to lunch with Celia at all. She had refrained from coming to my office, but my silence made her come up. Once inside, she closed the door without giving me an option to stop her. I was about to protest, when she raised her hand.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Why have you stopped taking me to lunch? What did I do? Was it the kiss with your cum in my mouth? I promise I won't do that again."

"Celia, it's not what you did." I replied still not able to cope with it all. But Celia was not at fault and treating her like shit didn't fix mine and Laura's problems. "It's a thing between Laura and I."

I saw a puzzled look on her face and realized I was taking it out on the wrong person. Celia had not disrespected me. She was the only one who gave a shit. Taking a deep breath, I told her everything.

"That fucken bitch." Celia said. "Why do you stay married to her?"

"You know why. She is the mother of our children. But it's not just that Celia. I knew our marriage had problems and did nothing to fix it. You know our family. We never talk about our problems. We just soldier on like we're characters in an old British movie doing the stiff upper lip thing. And not only am I a tight lipped asshole like my parents, but I married one as well."

She shook her head.

"No Greg, its more than that. You still love her. I can tell."

I did not deny it; not to Celia. She had grown close enough to me to know me all too well. It pained me to have not confided in her already. One more thing that made me feel like shit.

"You know why I know?" she asked. "You picked me to have sex with. Your first cousin. You will not leave her for me. You and I can never get married and have children. So, we are fuck buddies and friends until something "magical" happens to bring you and Laura back together. Do I have it right?"

I didn't reply, but I didn't deny it. Celia was right. I was living in denial.

"Greg don't worry about me. I won't force you to divorce her and run off with me. I won't be the cause of your family falling apart. But I have to say I am enjoying this relationship we have. It's not just the sex. It's a closeness we have and have had as family. Those fifteen years apart I never forgot you and you have always been my favorite.

"When things were bad for me, I thought of you and your parents. But mostly of you. When I saw you, my heart stopped, and my pussy got wet. You have that effect on me Greg. I don't think it can ever stop. I may find someone to get married to and you may stay with Laura or not. But I can never stop feeling for you what I do. Its love of a different type."

"Celia, what are you saying?" I asked. My mind was so confused about everything that I wasn't clear on what she was suggesting.

"Greg. I love you as my cousin. That will never end or stop. And I find you attractive in ways no man has ever made me feel. Sex with you is like a drug. But because I love you, I can't come between you and your wife. More than that, I will not come between your children, my little cousins, and their mother. But I'm hooked on us. You will have to stop me from coming to you, because I know I won't do anything to stop it."

I had to admit, sex with her was intoxicating. I don't know if it was the forbidden aspect or that I really needed someone whose caring for me was undeniable, but I couldn't see myself stopping our affair either.

"So, where does that leave us?" I asked afraid she was ending things with me.

"I am here for you so long as you need me. I love you unconditionally Greg. We are family. You can't divorce me," she said and laughed gently.

"I don't want to lose you either," I heard myself say. I needed her.

We both smiled at each other, knowing how deep our connection was.

"I tell you what," she said siting back. "I have no man in my life or my bed other than you right now. And so long as you need me and I need you, we have each other to lean on. We can talk and fuck or whatever you need. It's what I need right now. My last relationship drained me, and I am not anxious to find another man to love that way. You compliment my life right now Greg. Does that make sense?"

"It does," I said realizing what a great wife my cousin would make some man one day. But not anytime soon. All sort of thoughts went through my head about that. A bit of jealousy that another guy would be sampling her body down the road. A bit of caring as I hoped that guy would be a good man and treat her right. But things that would have to wait for the future.

"You're smiling," she said smiling back.

------------

We went back to our sex lunches and occasional family gatherings. But Laura was always absent. Something that Celia had a hand in changing.

"I want to meet her," she told me the day after our office talk.

"What!" I asked surprised. "Why?"

My mind saw a big cat fight and the end of everything in our family.

"I am your cousin Greg. I work with you and haven't been with the family for a while. You should have introduced us when I first came along. It's what families do. Just invite her to your parents. I will be there and get to meet her. Don't worry. I won't say anything to her about us."

"You promise?" I was worried of them having a confrontation.

"I have ulterior motives Greg. In my fantasy world, you and I never stop what we have even as the years pass. I want to still have you from time to time if you will let me."

"Celia, are you sure?"

"I did nothing but think of this last night. I can't marry you, but I can't let you go in my heart Greg. I will always love and need you. If I am lucky, I can find a husband who understands that." She laughed sardonically at the sad unlikeliness of that coming to fruition.

But I loved my cousin and wanted her to have the happiness she needed and wanted. I honestly didn't know how, but I didn't ever want to lose her either. Still in those days, I didn't understand where my life was going. Maybe I should have stepped aside and let her move on to find a man to give her a future. Yet she was an adult that was making her own decisions in life.

I also was burdened by the thinking of my upbringing. I had been taught that men and women married and stayed together without the need of others. I had never given thought to sex outside marriage or divorce and family break up. That was what other people did.

And other people were doing that a lot. It was a miracle that mine and Laura's parents were still together when one looked at how many other couples we knew were not. I had thought of asking them, but Laura's parents were not an option for such answers. Talking to them about it would lead to questions about their daughter and me having problems. Knowing them, they would blame me for it. To them she was the prefect successful offspring that had given them grandchildren. I was just the husband.

And asking my parents was something that just wasn't done in our family. Like I said before, problems were never discussed. One either solved them by themselves or endured them. What a fucked up way to live. But it was how I had been raised and couldn't bring myself to get out of my comfort zone even with everything that happened. Not even with my own family in danger of ruin.

One night I did catch Laura home early enough to tell her about the family gathering at my parents. She didn't seem very enthused about it, but she gave in for some reason. In recent weeks she had not seen and had avoided my family. That should have been a sign, but I had my head up my ass in so many ways.

Go ahead. Say it. Stupid asshole. I know. I deserve it.

---------

We had just gotten to my parents when I saw Celia watching from a distance as Laura was being polite to my parents who were acting like there was nothing wrong. How typical of us. I think Laura could have shown up half naked with a tramp-stamp and they would have complimented her and asked if she wanted punch.

My mother a small woman who was still stunning at her age was too reserved for my taste. Once I became a teenager, our relationship cooled. It never recovered. And my father was busy being department head at a pharma lab to have time for his son. I was expected to be a chip off the old block with no problems. I had caught him staring at Laura's ass a few times, but then he stared at all women's buts as far back as I could remember. What a family right?

I waved Celia over and tapped Laura on the shoulder introducing my cousin to her; and Laura's eyes rolled back, and she dropped on the floor like a rag doll. My mother and I reached for her, but she cracked her head on the chair on the way down.

She came to when Celia threw some water on her face. Mom wanted to call 911, but my dad stopped her, and we helped Laura up. Celia of all people took her to the bathroom for help as the rest of us tried to act like everything was ok in front of the kids.

It would later bother me that our children acted like us adults already by not making a fuss about what had happened to their mother. But then they hardly saw her those days. They had both felt removed from her. That was painful to watch. Those little ones were not responsible for the stupid way we adults were behaving. I took them outside and tried to distract them until Laura and Celia came back out.

The rest of the afternoon was awkward and forced but we got through it like our stoic family always did. Shit we were all a mess. All but Celia. She had been through hell as a child, yet she was trying to be friendly to everyone from the kids to Laura.

And Laura, she looked like she had seen a ghost. She was still pale and distracted. When we drove home, she was crying facing out the window. As usual, I said nothing to her until we got home. The kids played again in the back yard as we stood there watching them. Where did they get the energy?

"When you want to continue with a real marriage, let me know." I said to her surprising myself for speaking up about our problems.

Looking back on it now, I should have grabbed her, shook her and asked her to explain what the fuck was going on. Why she had been cheating and disrespecting me? But then I was feeling guilty that I was fucking my cousin of all people. Oh yeah. I had the moral high ground, right?

How the hell had we gotten to this point in our lives? But every time I felt like quitting, I would think of what Celia had been through in her parents' divorce. I knew that if I left the kids with Laura in her state they would suffer from her bad choices. As for custody, that was not going to work where we lived. I had checked on my options legally. Not good for men there.

In our area, thirteen out of fourteen times kids were given to the mother by the court. A father had to show clear proof that she was a danger to the kids. And while Laura had been cheating, she had done nothing to endanger our children let.

My lawyer had explained that to me. If I filled, she would get the house, the kids and I would be paying child support hoping she would honor visitation. He advised me to stay and force her to file for divorce. Then we would tell her lawyers that we would fight until all our assets went to legal fees. She would be left with shit in the end. The nuclear option.

Many men don't do that and lawyers, wanting a cut of the assets, never recommend it. But my lawyer was a decent family man who did what was right. Not just what was legal. The biggest problem with that profession. But that's a topic for another time.

Fucken lawyers! There. Do we all feel better? Now, where was I?

Yes, legal talk, nuclear option. But none of that happened. Instead, Laura stopped going out and started coming home on time. She stopped wearing slutty outfits for work and there were no girl nights out or out-of-town weekends with the girls anymore. I couldn't figure it out. What had changed? But by then I thought it was just an act and went on with my life.

The "lunches" with Celia continued for some days after. I looked forward to them without any sense of guilt and remorse anymore. In fact, her having met Laura made it more erotic in my mind. I was getting over on the bitch and with someone she had met. How can one be both in love and detest someone in their life? The conflict in me remained and was only sated when I saw Celia. She had become my life preserver in this hell Laura, and I had created.