Laura and Greg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were times I wondered who my wife had been fucking, but then did it really matter who? It was probably a coworker or maybe more. Or someone at her building or a father from the soccer parents bunch. No wonder why she didn't go there anymore. The only part that scared me was her fucking strangers and getting hurt. What the fuck was wrong with me? I was starting to think her fucking others was OK so long as it wasn't dangerous? Hell, no it wasn't OK.

But then the next day I was back to fucking Celia and after I would think, 'well I'm doing the same thing.' Fuck no! I was still pissed at her for the cum-feeding thing. And I had to get even with her on that. And then the how became clear.

-------

Laura came home a little later than normal that day. I got worried a bit, but realized she was only ten minutes late. It could have been traffic. But I was still worried she would relapse and start running around again. Going out and coming home late from her "girl nights out." Saturday "shopping." Like I didn't know or couldn't figure it out. That she thought I wouldn't be smart enough to get it bothered me to no end. Fucken cunt!

"I was talking to Angela from work," she said standing across from me in the kitchen. "She invited us to a cookout this Saturday. We can take our kids to meet their kids. Can we go?"

"You've never introduced me to anyone at your job," I replied. "Why now?"

"She is nice, and I thought we should start doing things as a family again. Don't you think?"

"You're not going to faint again are you?" I snidely replied.

My anger at her was now out in the open most times. And for some reason she seemed to let it come out without a response. Or actually her response was to nod and look down. I couldn't figure why she was acting this way all of a sudden, but I wasn't falling for it.

"I'm going to change," I said and started to go upstairs.

"Can I come with you?" she asked with a look of apologetic anticipation.

"Yeah, tag along," I replied and walked up letting her follow.

I had intended to put my plan in action that evening. But her coming up with me left possibilities open. She had it coming.

We used to undress in our bedroom and then go take showers when we got home. When things were good between us we would shower together. But when the kids were very little and had to be watched, we took showers separately so one of us could be with them.

I loved out kids, but nothing had prepared Laura and I for how much attention they needed from us when they were little. Now that they were older we could leave them playing downstairs for a while without worry they would choke or hurt themselves in some way. But the way we had ruined our marriage, what should have been an opportunity for some mommy-daddy fun time, was now an awkward moment.

Laura stood in the knee length dress she wore with heels looking at me unsure of herself. We hadn't undressed in front of each other for some time.

"Can you undo my zipper?" she asked.

Again, such a request would have been something special between us in the past. Now it was something that seemed strange; something we were no longer used to. Like we were strangers again.

I sighed and reached over as she turned her back. She pulled her blond hair aside baring her neck so I could reach the zipper. How many times had I kissed that neck before when it was just mine to kiss? How many times had I unzipped her in an act that led to other things a man and his woman did? And who else had she let do that for her?

I pulled the zipper down to just above her ass. She wore both panties, and bra underneath. Both were functional nude color items. Nothing from the sexy rack, but still sexy on her. And pantyhose? Not what I expected. She had a drawer full of sexy underwear she had bought recently and stockings. What was she up to dressing down? Was she going to turn in to Mother Teresa next?

"Let me help you," she said after she dropped her dress on the floor.

"I got it," I replied unbuttoning my shirt.

Laura stood there looking at me in her heels and underwear as if something was going to happen. To be honest, her form was always fantastic to me. That was never an issue on my end. Her shorter hair looked good and so did her legs, breasts and tight waist. She did look as good now as when we met, I thought as I unzipped my pants dropping them on the floor. Shit, I was hard!

But then that was part of what I had hoped would happen. I had thought there would be some work on my part to get her to this point later, but from the look on her face, she looked interested in having sex now. I stared at her and then down at my erection making a tent in my boxers letting her know what I had in mind for her.

Laura gave me a nervous smile and came closer as I stood waiting. She lowered herself on her knees and knelt in front of me. I guessed this was her way to apologize. If it was, she had a surprise coming if this was all it would take. And another surprise as well.

She reached for the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down slowly releasing my dick that was now hard and pointing at her face. She gave me a brief look and moved closer. She stopped for a second and I saw her sniff. I smirked as she was sniffing Celia's cunt juice still on my dick.

I noticed her nod then as if accepting the inevitable and I saw some sadness on her face. But she began stroking my cock with one hand as her other fondled my balls softly. I wondered if she had done that... fuck I didn't wonder. She had definitely done that with other men and more. Its why I had no guilt as I let her play with my cock and stood in front of her; daring her to suck my dick. But I said nothing. I wanted her to do it on her own.

I saw her lip tremble and as she leaned in opening her mouth, I saw a tear forming on her eye and drip down her cheek as her tongue extended and made contact under my purple head. She let my dick rest on her tongue under my cock again. Stopped. And then licked around the head and tip before closing her mouth over my cock.

I had enough of this shit. My hands reached out to grab her head and I shoved deeper in her mouth. I wanted her to taste another woman's cunt on my dick and figure it out. The dick that was supposed to be hers but was no longer exclusive; just like her pussy wasn't. She tensed as I shoved deeper and held her head tight grabbing her hair.

"Suck it!" I grunted at her angrily. "And if you fucken try biting me, I swear I'll fucken punch your lights out you bitch!"

All the anger and pain of what she had done to me, all those repressed emotions I was raised to hold back came out just then in spades. And with that mindset I began fucking her mouth like she was a ten dollar whore in an alley. In my mind, she had probably done that for others, and I wanted to repay her for what she had done. She made a whimpering noise, but kept her lips wrapped around my dick as I shove it back to her throat and kept face fucking her.

Looking down I could see tears running down her eyes, but I just didn't give a shit anymore. I wanted her to get a dose of humiliation that she had given me. I could do that to her a thousand times and not feel we were even.

I fucked her throat for almost a minute and then pulled back when I felt her chocking for breath. But I didn't pull out of her mouth.

"Keep sucking you fucken whore," I said. "Just like you sucked whoever you were fucking the last two months. Notice anything different about my dick? Does it taste different?"

I pulled out of her mouth then and she continued crying.

"Yes, its fucken different you cheating bitch," I said in anger. "I hope you enjoyed eating another woman's cunt off my dick like you did to me. Like you FUCKEN DID TO ME! How could you do that? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU TO EARN THAT?"

I was yelling having lost my cool and then stopped as I realized the kids could hear and come check on us or get scared. Then I shoved her away in disgust. She fell on the floor crying hard and rolled in a ball.

"I'm sorry Greg," she said in between sobs, not daring to look up. "I am so sorry. I fucked up."

"Yeah you fucked up," I spat at her. "I know you and I were having our problems. But why go right to cheating on me? Why?"

"Because I..." she stopped and finally looked at me. "Because I wanted things to just happen for me Greg. I was selfish. I know that now. I am a selfish bitch raised to think doors should open for me because of my looks and I was mad at you that you didn't say you found me attractive anymore. But I never told you how handsome you are and how good you are did I? I just wanted the me part instead of the us part."

To be honest, her answer surprised me. I had expected some lame typical answer from her. Not an intelligent admission of her failings. And she had it right. She was a self-centered entitled bitch these days.

"Again," I said trying not to yell. "How did you go from thinking things were missing in your life to fucken whoring? What made you cross that line? Because I know what made me cross that line. You fucken fed me another man's cum. Or was it more than one?"

She looked down crying again before she managed to speak again.

"It was just one man's. I was so angry at you... mad that you were cheating on me."

There it was. I went in to rage mode again. I just lost it. Reaching for her I pulled her up and draped her over my lap ass up. She tried to struggle, but I am much stronger, and she put up a halfhearted effort at best. I held her hands together behind her back with one hand as the other tore her panties down her legs and began smacking on her ass harder and harder with each smack.

She whimpered but didn't scream as I hit her ass time after time after time.

"You stupid, fucken, whore!" I gasped as I kept hitting her.

This was not spanking. It was a forceful beating of her ass. I left marks that eventually turned in to welts from the force. Then I tossed her on the bed. She was crying. But I wasn't done with her.

Reaching into the dresser drawer I found some condoms we had bought when we were waiting for her birth control pills to take effect after our son. I didn't know why we kept them, but they came in handy just then. Noticing that half of them were gone since I last checked pissed me off even more. The bitch had been using them to fuck other guys. She didn't even have the decency to buy fresh from the store. That she had at least tried to be responsible about protection, never crossed my mind; assuming she had actually used them.

She was scared and tried to move away from me as I jumped back on the bed with her.

"Don't hurt me... please don't kill me... I promise not to do it again Greg... think of the kids."

I scoffed at her pleading and just ignored it. I was angry with her but not enough to kill the bitch. I know some men have when they found out their wife cheated, but I was not that type. Still am not. I'm more the get even poetically type.

She looked confused and scared as I flipped her on her stomach and straddled her. Then she saw the condom wrapper I tossed at her face and sobbed. I didn't give a shit about her feelings or her stupid fake tears. I just wanted what was mine and I was not going to hold back. But I wasn't stupid. She had given it to strangers who could have a disease. The condom would protect me from that. It wouldn't protect her from me.

"Greg, no... I'm dry," she said scared as I pulled her ass apart and she stiffened.

But my hand came down on her tender ass again and she cried in pain. My fingers felt between her legs and what do you know? My darling wife's pussy was all wet!

"I see this is exciting you to no end," I said sticking two then three fingers in her cunt. "You must be used to it these days. All nice and wet for action aren't we?"

She sobbed as she let me finger her in submission.

"Well, your cunt is all too willing to provide lubrication," I snickered. "Maybe enough for your ass. The ass you probably gave to someone else already."

She was crying, but she didn't deny it.

"I thought so," I said as I shoved my dick in her cunt getting myself wet for what was to come. My fingers, covered with her cunt secretions, I used to stick in her ass one at a time as I fucked her hard. "Oh yeah. You'll be worked up and ready in just a minute. Then I can have sloppy whatevers on your ass."

"Please..." was all she said.

Please don't? Please be easy? Please do me? What? I just didn't give a shit anymore. I was going to have the last part of her I never had, and it was not just that. I had plans for her that were just beginning.

Without saying a word or taking my time, I pulled my now wet dick from her pussy and moved it on to her asshole. I had opened it with my fingers, but it was still tight.

"You better relax," I said, "because it's going in one way or another."

All I heard from her was another sob before I tensed and shoved my dick in her. I heard her yelp and saw her claw at the bed cover. Yes, in our perfect world, the bed cover was never left off the bed in the mornings. No. We had a maid come in and pick up after us and make our beds. The only good thing about it was that some of our money was helping a woman feed her kids. We were too self-absorbed to think it was anything more than something people like us could afford.

Again, I digress.

So... I was fucking my cheating whore wife's ass using a rubber, so I didn't catch whatever crud was in her whore-slut body. Yup. That's exactly where I left off. I kept ramming my dick in her ass until eventually it loosened up to take me in stroke after stroke and balls deep.

"You're probably used to this by now. But excuse me as I fuck your ass for my own first time," I spat at her. "Does it hurt? I hope so."

I never gave her a chance to reply. I just kept fucking her ass harder and harder. Angry still, I kept going for a while. Angry that this should have been something WE should have enjoyed together before instead of her giving it to someone else.

Having fucked her ass and gotten angry again, I wanted to do one more thing to her. Not for her, but to her. To make sure she got the full treatment.

When I felt a semblance of my cum getting closer, I pulled back out of her ass.

"You're not done you fucken whore," I said to my darling slut wife. "Get on your fucken knees again and say AHHH"

She looked up at me trembling scared and knelt on the floor again. I jumped up before her and tore the condom off.

"Put your hands behind your back," I ordered her. "Now lean forward and take it in your mouth. That's right. Lick it. Lick the head all around like a good treat. Eat that cunt juice off my dick. Every fucken bit of it."

She kept sucking.

"Trust me, we usually mix our stuff together when I cum in her. Then she cleans my dick with her mouth. Which is where you come in since you used me to clean up your cheating cunt."

She dared to shoot a glance up at me as she kept sucking.

"You just focus on my cock you bitch," I said. "And you better do a good job. Now, take it in that throat of yours. The one you have been putting other dicks in. I bet you let them cum deep in there. Didn't you?"

Again, I got my answer when she looked away from me and began taking my cock deeper and deeper.

"Just as I thought," I said. "Keep going. I'm close. And when I cum, you better swallow it all. Do you understand? All of it. Now go to it."

And I have to say, my first throat job by my darling wife was bittersweet, but quite good. I didn't even have to face fuck her until the end. She swallowed my dick on her own. I wanted to humiliate her just a tenth of what she had done to me. In the end, I did shove it in her throat hard and kept jamming it in as I shot my load straight to her stomach.

I hadn't cum that afternoon with Celia, so I had plenty for my darling slut wife. When finished, I pulled back and held her mouth closed as I stared in her eyes.

"I will do this to you again. And you will suck another woman's juice off my dick again. You have a lot to make up for after what or who you have been doing."

She looked up at me in shame and submission.

"One more thing. None of your fucken lovers are to ever come near me. If I find out you fucked someone and he sticks it in my face, it's you that will pay for it. Do you fucken understand?"

She nodded and looked away in shame. Then as I stood to got to the shower, she spoke again.

"Greg, I was wrong. But, I thought you were cheating on me. It's no excuse but..."

"Fuck that," I said. "I didn't fuck anyone until a month after you did that to me. Until you were coming home late and dressing like a slut. Until you fed me some man's cum. Don't tell me who it was cause I'll kill him, and the kids will suffer for it. But don't you dare tell me I cheated on you. I didn't fuck anyone until after you did."

She stopped crying and wiped her face. Her makeup was all shot to shit and a mess.

"I saw you two months ago coming out of your job with your cousin," she said, and I froze. "She and you were talking and acting like lovers. I could tell you were banging her, by the way you put her hand just over her ass and she just looked up at you with those eyes," she said as another sob came out. "I'm a woman, I can tell when two people are attracted to each other. So, I thought you had fucked her."

"I hadn't." I replied harshly realizing that all missing from my comment was the "yet" part. I should have said I didn't. But by then I just didn't give a shit. For some reason, Laura either didn't pick up on that or chose not to make an issue of it.

"I know now that she's your cousin," she replied. "I didn't know she was then. I just thought she was a coworker and she is so fucken pretty in a way I can never be. All those curves and the bigger tits. And that shiny black hair. Oh Gawd Greg... I went crazy. I didn't even bother to check if you went to a motel room or just to eat or whatever. In my mind I saw you and her naked and her bouncing on your lap as you sucked her tits. My mind got the worse of me."

"And then what? You thought you had a license to fuck around?" I asked. "You never had the decency to ask me? To confront me? Instead you went out and got laid? No. That's bullshit Laura. You were just..."

"I KNOW!" she cut me off. "I was looking for an excuse to fuck around. There! Are you happy now? I wanted to have some attention from a man, just like I thought you were giving your cousin. I wanted to be looked at as a sexy and desirable woman again. To feel alive again. But you are right. I should have come to you and talked to you. But we don't do talking you and I do we?"

I was shocked again by her admission of guilt, but more so by her talking to me about something of substance we should have talked about before we both went out on each other. I let her continue captivated by her sharing with me some of her deepest thoughts.

"No, we don't," she said with lips and body trembling. "Not in our perfect little world our parents constructed for us. Not in the country club and private school universe. Not in our upper-middle class family circle where everything is supposed to be perfect and people go to the right schools. Not in the world where which fraternity and sorority we joined defined us. Not in the college degrees our parents paid for that gave us the privilege to work without debt like most people do.

"No Greg. You and I were supposed to be living in our perfect world and act like everything was just right. Weren't we?'

"Stop making excuses for what you did Laura."

"I am NOT!" she shot out raising her head at me. "I am accepting the blame for my failures and failings. I was the one wrong Greg. I took everything in our life for granted. I. Me. I am not making excuses for it. I'm just telling you how flawed I was in my thinking."