Laura and Greg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still looked at her in disdain for where she had taken us.

"If I have to suck another woman's pussy off your dick to keep our marriage together and out family together, then so be it." She said in defiance. "Bring it on Greg. I deserve the humiliation. But I'm not quitting us."

"I'm taking a shower," I said having said all I wanted to say.

After the kids were in bed, I took a beer and sat to watch TV in the family room. Laura came in the room and sat next to me. I could tell she was having problems walking and didn't care. She tried to touch me, and I let her, but never touched her back.

She came to the bedroom when I was done watching news, but all we did was sleep. Some time at night she spooned me, but I didn't realize it until I woke in the morning and had to pee.

-------------

For the next three days, I went to see Celia during lunch only this time I came in her each time. I then went to Laura's job and had me meet at the parking lot across the street to lick mine and Celia's juices off my dick. I would force my cock in her throat and shoot my load for her to swallow.

She never resisted when I said what she would do. I have to give her credit for that. I showed that she was at least trying to prevent me from divorcing her ass. I was enjoying my revenge and her submission. Still, thinking of her fucking around kept me from feeling sorry for her.

And that Saturday we went to meet Angela, Joe and their kids.

------------

Angela and Joe

"Do you really think these two are worth it Angie?" Joe asked his wife. "I mean they are both a fucken mess."

Angela laughed and then smiled at her puzzled husband.

"Joe, you have to admit. Greg has been getting back at her in a funny way. I can't stop laughing when I think at the irony of it. She convinced herself that her hubby was fucking a hot brunette, but didn't check to see that he wasn't..."

"At the time..." Joe cut in and they both laughed. Angela raised her index finger at him.

"Point taken, but the dumb bitch never checked. And as she admitted to me, she did it semi on purpose."

"No semi about it Angie. She has slut written all over her. And you are right. Sooner or later she will do this again."

"Which is why I find them funny in a way Joe. They are both fuckers and cheaters. Gregie is no better. He used the excuse of what his wife did to fuck his cousin just as Laura did to fuck around."

Joe shook his head in mock disdain.

"They are so pedestrian Angela. And they will both do this again. After a few grudge fucks, Greg will take her back and she will be all too happy and play along for a while. But you know Greg is not going to give up that sweet incest pussy ride. Just like Laura the slut, will be a slut again."

"It's just... a matter... of time," they said in unison and laughed, nodding in agreement.

In the last week, both Angela and Joe had taken turns taking time off to watch as Greg met his cousin in the motel and then went to have Laura suck his dick clean. When Angela confronted Laura about it, Laura has admitted to it and said she would suck Greg off with shit on his dick if it helped. Joe had laughed at that when Angela repeated it to him.

"She probably has already," Joe said after they both laughed.

By now they were both done laughing at the idiot couple in question and settled down.

"So why are we helping them again?"

"You know why Joe," Angela said to her husband. "Because of their kids. Not for them. If they had no children, I would never had asked you to help me, help them."

"There but for the grace of God go I?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Something like that." Angela said remembering how they had been just a few short years ago. "You know how close you and I came to fucking up our marriage and ruining our young children's lives. We got the wake-up call and a lifeline at the same time. Their kids deserve to be raised by their parents in a stable home."

"Angela, I know it has worked for us. Are you sure it will work for them?"

"It could. I'm not totally sure, which is why we need to bring them here and work on them to find out."

"I think it worked for us because we both turned down cheating and then had the offer."

"Joe, I wish I could tell you that was the case, but I was really close to giving in to temptation. Can you honestly tell me you were not?"

Joe looked at her and pursed his lips before he smiled at her.

"Angela, most people would think people like us are unstable. Disasters ready to happen."

"Do you think so?" Joe just shook his head and she continued. "That's all that matters to me. We haven't told anyone about our lifestyle. Not our family or any of our normal friends."

"And for good reason," he added.

"Right. They would not understand and are not us. So, I don't care what they think. It's our life, not theirs."

"So back to these two. Still think there is hope for them?"

"I want to give them a shot Joe. I am sorry you will not be involved, but I need to rub some shit in Laura's face for not listening to me when I offered her a lifeline. I'll make it up to you after. I promise."

"I'll live," Joe replied smiling. "But I've lost rack if I owe you or you owe me."

"I love you Joe. I want to die old with you playing with my nipples on my deathbed."

"Not if you're sucking my dick on my deathbed," he retorted and they both laughed.

-------------

Laura

We got the kids ready and went over to Angela's and Joe's around two as she asked. We brought two flavors of ice cream, wine and a six pack of Joe's favorite beer. There were introductions, then handshakes for the men and hugs for us women. Then we herded their kids and ours to their back yard to play while we adults sat on the patio and Joe grilled for us.

We chatted and got comfortable for a about an hour eating hotdogs and drinking wine and beer. Joe asked that we save room for the ribs he was grilling for after the festivities. Greg and I exchanged glances at that, but Angela and Joe just laughed. I had a feeling something was in the works by our hosts but didn't know what.

"OK, you two," Angela said and stood. "Follow me. Joe will watch the kids."

She gave Joe a kiss and ushered us back inside.

It was the first time I had seen her out of work attire which was usually pant suits or business skirts with severe tops that covered her body from neck down. Today she was in high white heels and a blue, red and green sundress that hugged all the curves on her body I had never noticed before. She stood at five eight with her four inch heels. The sundress came down to mid-thigh showcasing her shapely legs.

Up top, the dress was low cut to show her cleavage. Her breasts were not huge by any definition, but definitely bigger than mine. Her dark red hair made her look like a brunette. Angela was not gorgeous pretty in a cover girl way like I was. But she had a way about her that I knew men loved. It was the way of a woman secure in who and what she was. Something I no longer was.

I was dressed in jeans and a nice blouse showing off my form but gone were the sexy revealing outfits I wore on weekends. In a way, I wanted Angela to be the alpha woman in this get together. That would have never been me in the past, but it was now as I looked to this woman with hope of saving my marriage.

When I looked at Greg, I could tell he was attracted to Angela. A wife just knows.

"Laura, you sit on that chair. Greg, you sit next to me on the couch hun."

Greg did and found Angela's hand resting on his thigh as she began talking.

"So, you two have been busy lately haven't you? Don't deny it. Joe and I took some time off from work to check up on you. Laura started it all thinking you were fucking your cousin Greg. She ten fucked a guy from work and then some others; who can keep up with her list. Right Laura?"

I hung my head in shame as Greg kept looking at me with disdain.

"Then you Greg found out about your wife fucking around and did fuck someone. And you have been feeding your wife that woman's cunt juice on your dick right after. How loving on both your parts. Aren't you both so proud?"

Both of us watched as Angela ridiculed us.

"But let's face it Laura, you are ahead on the count and you started it all, so there have to be consequences. As you and I discussed, your hubby has some catching up to do. And you have to pay for your fucking around by letting him. Agreed?"

Greg looked at Angela and me in shock as I nodded in agreement.

"But before we go any further Greg, you have to know why Laura is doing this, and why we are helping you two. It's for one and only one reason. Your children." She stopped to stare at each of us in turn for effect. "And to keep your marriage from falling apart. But that is linked to your children as well as they need you both in one family.

"Your kids didn't ask for their parents to go stupid on them. And let's face it both of you have gone stupid. So, while Laura has agreed to let you catch up, you have to make a commitment to stick to your marriage as she is. Are you?"

"Of course," Greg replied. "If we were going to get a divorce we would have already."

He turned to look at me for the first time asking me what I thought instead of looking down at me. My heart skipped a beat. There was hope.

"I'm willing if you are Greg," I said looking at him with hope. "Please."

"For how long?" Greg asked Angela, but he was looking at me. "Ho long do I have to screw around?"

"A month," Angela replied. "You've been stepping out a month already Greg. She did it twice as long. But I will make it worth your while."

My heart skipped a beat just then. Deep down I had expected Angela to make a move on Greg, her being a swinger and all. But still, I felt pangs of jealousy and more than that, fear. Angela was a very strong woman who I felt inferior to. If she set her mind to it, she could take Greg from me.

"I get firsties on you," Angela smiled and rubbed the inside of Greg's thigh. "But I'll take you to one of our parties this week. I have some girlfriends who will love to sample some new meat."

The way she said meat unsettled me. Angela's friends had to be swingers who were secure strong women to be able to do that. Greg would be putty in their hands.

"You're OK with that Laura, right?" Angela said locking her gaze on mine. She was smiling, but her eyes were ice cold.

What could I do? With our cheating out in the open, I had to carry out the plan Angela had hatched to fix mine and Greg's problems. Greg appeared to be willing. The last thing I was going to do was complain. Angela had come through. I owed her a kidney if she needed it.

"Good," Angela smiled and stood up. "Now I'm taking your hubby upstairs to get us carnally acquainted," she said winking at me. "You go outside and give my hubby an update. Then come up to watch. Don't take too long. You watching is part of the recovery process."

"OK," I replied standing up to go. I wasn't enthused about watching my husband and my best friend becoming "carnally acquainted," but I was committed now.

I watched her lead Greg up the stairs holding his hand briefly and walked out to the patio. The kids of both families were so into each other that they barely noticed me and Joe.

"They are upstairs," I said to him uncomfortably. Here I was meeting my best friend's husband for the first time and I had to report to him that my husband was taking his wife to their bed so he could fuck her. At least that was what I thought they would do.

Joe turned to look at me in shock.

"What!" he exclaimed. "I'm cooking for you guys and your husband is going to fuck my wife?"

I recoiled slightly scared at his reaction, but then I noticed the smirk on his face that turned in to a laugh.

"Laura," he giggled. "The look on your face was priceless. I couldn't resist."

I filled my glass with wine and downed it for liquid courage.

"Joe, how do you guys do that and not get jealous?"

"It's just sex Laura," he replied with a friendly light smile. "I mean you were fucking other guys until recently. Were you in love with any of them?"

"No," I said honestly. "But..."

"But what Laura? You were hiding it and we are not?"

He had me there.

"See," he said offering me a piece of rib meat he had been cooking on the side.

I found the act of him placing it in front of my mouth both lewd and friendly at the same time.

"That is your and Greg's problem. You think like them," he pointed toward the street and the other homes. "You want the sex from others, but you chose to cheat for it. Angela and I do it honestly. We don't cheat. We agree to it in advance every single time we do it. Going around each other is forbidden to us both."

"This is good," I said chewing and swallowing. "Have you seen her with other men?" I asked.

"Thank you," he said in a suggestive manner that made me blush. Fuck, I was getting wet! "And yes, I have. Plenty of times. All though the curiosity is not as it used to be. I'm not a cuck."

"A what?"

"A cuck. A cuckold. A man who likes watching other men fucking his wife and subjugates himself to her and the man fucking her. I don't do that." He said and winked. "I fuck their wives. Well."

"But Greg is upstairs with Angela," I said. "You and I are not..."

He looked at me in the eye then and I felt his effect on me as a man. My pussy pulsed just from that one look.

"We will," he said in determined tone. "It's part of saving your family. Angela does Greg and I get to do you." Again, he stopped for effect. "When I and Angela see fit."

"I see," I said. Inside I was both relieved and disappointed.

"Don't worry," he said with that smirk again. "When, depends on you and how well you follow Angela's instructions. Now get along and do as she said to you. Go upstairs, strip to your underwear and sit on the chair near the bed. You are part of their encounter today. You can't disappoint Angela."

I nodded to him nervously and looked away leaving as fast as I could. Joe had this rugged Mediterranean thing going on that aroused me. Good thing the kids were there, and Angela had a plan.

I walked in their bedroom and stopped to stare in shock. Angela was on her back naked as Greg, with just his shirt off was licking her shaved pussy between her spread legs. She smiled at me.

"Close the door and follow Joe's instructions," she said then ran her fingers through Greg's sandy hair. "Your husband has a real nice tongue. Unlike you I douched before you came over to give him a clean pussy."

He comment hurt, but I accepted the humiliation as part of my atonement and rehabilitation.

I did as she asked and stayed in my bra and panties as Greg made Angela squirm and moan with his tongue and fingers. I could tell he was ramming at least two in her squishing cunt and licking her clit. Not once did he acknowledge my presence.

"Oh, he's good Laura. I bet he is better than any of the scrubs you were fucking."

I found myself nodding back at her and stared in amazement as Angela tensed and raised her hips up I to Greg's face. She was lithe, with a small frame, but surprisingly athletic. Her legs those of a runners. She lifted Greg up a foot off the bed and then fell back in satisfaction. Her orgasm had been strong.

"Thank you Greg," she said to my husband.

Oh, my Gawd! I had just watched my husband eat another woman to orgasm! Right in front of me! And I was crossing my legs to make my pussy settle down. I was wetter than a sponge in a bathtub. I was both jealous of her, proud of him and fucken hot from watching it. I never realized how much of a voyeur I was.

"Now take your husband's pants off. His dick needs to be let out."

Greg stood up toward me and looked down at his crotch. We had been here before I thought and surprisingly, I found myself rising eagerly to extricate my husband's cock from his pants; to show it to my friend.

Yes, as I lowered his zipper and unbuttoned Greg's jeans, I was eager to have Angela see Greg's cock. And while I still had pangs of jealousy and humiliation, I was aroused at the thought of my husband fucking Angela!

Thinking I was done when Greg's pants were on the floor, I moved back to sit and watch, but I was wrong. Angela had other ideas as she crawled on all fours to get near us.

"Let me see those lips on your husband's nice cock Laura. Get it ready for me."

And without even a single moment of hesitation, I fell on my knees and took Greg's cock in my hands. I attacked it with enthusiasm to show Angela how good I could be. I licked Greg as my fingers danced on his shaft and played with his balls. Then I opened my mouth and took his cock in it with a noisy slurping sound to add to the effect.

"What a slut you married Greg," Angela said with a scoff. "But she could do better."

"She has her moments," Greg said as he grasped my hair and forced more of his dick in my mouth.

"Make her swallow it," Angela said. "don't give her a choice."

Greg said nothing but pulled my head down over his cock while he thrust past my tonsils. No matter how much I prepare to take a man in my throat, that first thrust always gets a gag noise out of me.

"Yeah,! Fuck that mouth. Make her swallow it." Angela said enthusiastically. "But not too much. I don't want you cumming yet."

"Don't worry," Greg said and held his dick deep in my throat. "He held me there for a few seconds and pulled back just as I felt myself get lightheaded from lack of air."

He did it two more times before Angela stopped us.

"That's good," she said and pointed for me to go back and sit. "Now you watch."

And watch I did in amazement as Angela took my husband around the world for their first ever fuck. She sucked him taking him down her throat on the first time. She held him there longer than I had just to prove the point. Then she turned to present her tight ass to him. I could see her cunt as she wiggled her bottom for Greg who donned the condom she had handed him.

"Put it on him Laura, what kind of wife are you? Making Greg put on his own rubber," she said shaking her head. "Do you know how to do it with your mouth?"

I must have looked at her not sure what she meant.

"I'll show you later," she said in mock disappointment and waited for me to put the rubber on Greg. As soon as it was on, he shoved me out of the way and moved toward Angela's inviting behind.

"Spread my ass and cunt for your husband," Angela commanded. "And then put his dick in my pussy. Let him know how you approve."

And again, I did as I was asked with the inane will to please her and Greg. Somehow, Greg's cock felt harder and thicker in my hands. I suppressed another gut wrenching jealousy fit and did as I had been instructed by Angela. I guided Greg's cock between her cunt lips and watched as he plunged in her slowly. He didn't stop until his entire cock was buried in Angela and held it there.

Angela moaned as she was filled by my husband's dick. I wondered if he bottomed out and hoped he gave her a good nudge in her cunt. Pulling her ass apart, I hoped Greg would give her the ride of her life. If she wanted Greg, I wanted him to make her walk crooked after. Jealousy and humiliation aside, I was finding myself extremely aroused. My panties already had a wet patch over my cunt.

I couldn't believe myself. I had been so jealous of Celia two months ago. And now I was turned on watching Greg fuck my best friend?

The made me watch and help place Greg's dick in Angela as she had him enter her cunt in every position possible in a short time. She kept asking him to do different positions without lingering in any as if time was important. After he fucked her missionary for a bit, she had me fetch a lubricant tube for her.

"Angela needs her ass fucked Laura," she said with a sinister like laugh as she applied lube on her asshole and passed it to me. "Get your husband's dick lubed. But first, lick his cock head and get my cunt cream off him. Go ahead. Taste it. You're into that fluid sharing shit, so get to it."