Laura and Greg Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on her back raised on her elbow with one hand and the other between her spread long legs. Then she fingered her asshole to get it open for my husband's dick. As for me, I accepted my instructions sucking her cream off Greg's condom covered dick. All before applying lube on it as she asked.

"Now, Laura. Place your hubby's dick just outside my ass. We'll take it from here. Oh yeah... just like that. Now you just watch. Don't get in the way."

I think I gasped more than Angela did when Greg pushed his dick in her ass and kept feeding it to her until he was buried in her all the way. In this more intimate position that we had never tried she held him close to her and before long they were fucking and kissing loudly.

"Oh yeah baby," she urged him on. "Fuck mommy's ass. Deeper baby... yeah...that's it."

'Mommy?' what was that about?

My humiliation could not have been any more complete. But Angela did not disappoint in that regard. After Greg came, she made me take the condom off and empty it in my mouth. then she made me swallow it and lick Greg's dick clean.

"You're lucky I didn't make you lick my pussy clean," she said. "But we'll leave that for when Greg cream pies my cunt. I'll have Joe cum in me too and you can lick it all out."

In a weird way, I found myself looking forward to it.

------------

Later on, they were all dressed and had the kids fed. The kids played in their family room as the adults watched them from the dining room and talked. Angela and Joe sat together holding hands. Greg and Laura sat across them, but Greg rebuffed her attempt to hold his hand.

"Greg," Joe spoke first. "Come with me. You and I need to talk outside for a minute."

Once outside Joe wasted no time.

"OK, unlike Angela, I will not waste our time with games and psychobabble. You my friend have been fucking your cousin. And your wife doesn't know that. You must have figured that out when we said we have been watching you."

"I did. I just kept my mouth shut."

"Right. Because?"

"I don't want Laura to know."

"One thing will happen after tonight. Either you stop fucking her or you tell Laura."

"I can't." Greg replied. "If I tell her, she will think I was fucking her all along."

Joe shook his head at Greg.

"Is it that, or do you want to keep fucking your cousin?"

"Both I guess."

"You want your cake and to eat it too?"

"I guess."

"It will never work out. Not in our circle Greg. We are giving you both an opportunity to have sex with multiple people, and only those people in a controlled environment openly. There will be no outside trysts alone. You can meet another couple together from the group and fuck like we are doing here, or just in the parties. But never outside. If you want that lifestyle and to be able to satisfy your urges openly, you have to give up this hiding and cheating with your cousin."

Joe could see the strain on Greg's face.

"Celia will not be happy, and I will miss her."

"She can join our group with a husband or fiancé. Not as a single woman. Group rules."

Greg nodded.

"Can I think about it first?'

"The choice will not change Greg. Nor the rules of the group. There is only one way she cam be included in your sex life and I told you what it is. If she has a man of her own, and they pass the group vote, they can be part of the group and you can fuck her all you want. But I will warn you. If all you do is go to parties and fuck the same woman, you will eventually get tossed out and Laura with you."

"Tough rules Joe, don't you think?"

"Greg, this is a high stakes lifestyle. We all have skin in the game. We bring the person we love the most and offer them the gift of sex with others as they do the same for us. We members are all in the same boat. We have made sure of that. Every couple swears to abide by group rules and never break them. Let me tell you the rules.

"One. No sex with members outside the group unless its with your spouse and another couple or couples. Never as a single person with someone else's spouse. If you or Laura ever do that, you will be kicked out and never come back.

"Two. The identity of people there is confidential. If you ever divulge who everyone is to a non-member, you are out. Both of you even if one of you violates the rule.

"Three. We talked about spreading it around. No favorites every time you are in the group. Spent time with everyone. The sooner you please all the women, the more secure your standing will be.

"Four. You'll both have to have an STD test done and share it. Men wear condoms for vaginal and anal penetration.

"Five. Once you become a member, you will be the eight couple in the group and newest. Your initiation is fun but be warned. You and your wife will have vaginal sex with every other spouse in the group.

"Six. Before you become a member, we will have a member review of you by the members and us; your sponsors. And then the members will ask you questions. If one member votes no, you are out. Simple as that."

"Wow! Greg said. "That's quite a lot."

"It sure is. And let me blunt. If you don't give up your cousin, you wont get my vote. Are we clear?"

Greg nodded.

"One more thing Greg. I know about your cousin. I will never tell Laura if you cut her off. I will not tell Laura if you decide to stay as is and not join the group. If you decide to tell Laura and still join the group, I will have to divulge this to the group. Most likely at least one or more members will vote you down. We have had experience with such cases before and they ended badly.

"But. If you do decide to join our lifestyle and group. You will have access to seven other wives to fuck. And if the group grows to ten as we decided long ago is our limit, you will have more. Plenty of sex and the security of no cheating for you both. One more thing."

Greg looked overwhelmed but listened.

"Both you and Laura have tasted the fruit on the other side of the fence. Its rare people like us ever go back to being monogamous after this. Maybe if you destroyed your marriage and found someone else. But I bet you fuck around on them too. It's a fact. Sex with just the two of you is not for either of you. This group and lifestyle is your only option to get the sex you need with out cheating, ruining your marriage and breaking up your kid's family."

Greg stayed silent but nodded in agreement.

"Oh, and I almost forgot. You have to forgive Laura by the time your month of fun is over or sooner. And I mean in front of both me and Angela and Laura. How did I miss that?"

Greg swallowed.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Well, the women are talking in there. Angela has given Laura the rundown on the group by now and is given her the choices available to her. When they are done, we compare notes."

"I suppose you get a shot at Laura?"

"You mean have sex with your wife?"

Greg nodded. Joe smiled inwardly at the other man's apprehension.

"Well, since you had sex with mine, its only fair don't you think? I mean we are offering you a way to save your marriage in the long run through fucking other people's spouses."

"Do I have to watch?"

Joe laughed.

"Oh, I recommend it. I am one wild ass motherfucker. Ask Angela."

Greg bit his lip wondering what the fuck he had gotten himself in to. Then he remembered the wild time he had with Angela and the promise of more women and thought he should rethink his ways. The question was what would he do about Celia?

-------------

Angela did give Laura the same presentation about the group and its rules. Laura nodded through most of it in agreement. What was not to like. All the sex they wanted and no cheating. She got to save her marriage and keep her family intact. Then Angela dropped the bomb on her. THE bomb.

"There is one thing you kept from me, Joe, Greg and your family Laura."

Laura stiffened at the mention of the secret man she had kept hidden. How did Angela know?

"I know," Angela said as if reading Laura's mind. "Because Joe and I did our homework. We have been checking you and Greg out. And you two are quite the pair with your secrets and your cheating aren't you?"

"Angela, you can't tell him. It will destroy our family."

"Oh, I know it will. Trust me."

"I've already ended it with him. You have to believe me."

"I know you did. I talked to him. He shit his pants when we talked this morning. I told him to keep his mouth shut until I talked to you or else. Apparently he did the right thing."

"What are you going to do?"

"Let's just say that you and I will have an arrangement if I keep it quiet. I and Joe both know. I keep nothing from him. We will keep your secret on the condition you behave and follow all the rules. If you don't you are out, and Greg finds out."

"I will be never break the rules Angela. I promise."

"Lets talk to the men."

When they were all together they compared notes with the exception of secrets. Angela took Joe aside and told him that Laura would do anything to keep her secret and that was good insurance to keep her in line.

Joe was not sure, because if they let Laura have her secret, they would have to do the same with Greg and his secret from his wife. In the end, they agreed that these secrets would be good to keep Greg and Laura in line. But they both had to give up their secret lovers.

In minutes they took the other couple aside separately and gave them their choice. Laura agreed to it on the spot. Greg agreed reluctantly. They were each given one last time to have sex with their secret lovers. Both Laura and Greg wanted to think it out.

"Do you think they will be good for the group?" Joe asked his wife as they watched Laura's family drive off.

"The next month will tell. But Greg has to give us an answer before I start lining him up with pussy. I wonder what they will decide?"

"Shit, I just want a shot of Laura either way," Joe said as he let his wife hug him. "You owe me one woman."

------------

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
borotaborota3 months ago

Why on Earth would that woman think that she "had truly hit the "common people" ranks by fucking an ex-military type"?!THIS IS A HUGE NONSENSE!MILITARY TYPES COME FROM ALL THE LAYERS OF SOCIETY NOWADAYS(as ALWAYS)!Be AT LEAST A LITTLE REALISTIC before WRITING SUCH NONSENSES and WAISTING OUR TIME with them!

And I HAVE TO SAY that VERY RARELY I READ SUCH AN ARROGANT AND PRESUNTUOUS RUBBISH as what you DARED to write in a "comment"!By the way,since when AN AUTHOR makes comments TO HIS OWN WORK?!Well,guess what:THE COMMENTS ON THE END ARE NOT and WILL NEVER BE YOURS,YOU LITTLE DICKTATOR!THEY ARE BELONGING TO THE READERS and ONLY TO THEM and THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO GIVE THEIR OPINION,NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT and THAT INCLUDES MORAL JUDGEMENTALISM(which,by the way,IS ONE FROM THE 21ST CENTURY,NOT FROM "the 18th") because PEOPLE CAN NOT BE STOPPED TO ORALLY JUDGE OTHERS,since THIS PROVES THAT THEY ARE PEOPLE,NOT ANIMALS DRIVEN ONLY BY RUT AND INSTINCTS!NO STORY,much less YOUR GARBLED CRAP,can get only appreciative and laudatory comments!STICK THAT WELL into TOUR PATHETIC AND LAME LITTLE HEAD!If Literotica MADE THE HUGE MISTAKES to allow the writers to moderate(which CAN NEVER MEAN "OWNERSHIP" of other people comments!),THAT DOESN'T MAKE THIS A RIGHT THING!IT'S ABSOLUTELY WRONG and IT WILL BE CHANGED SOMEDAY!Anyway,NOBODY IS "going to the comments first then the story",this is ONLY ANOTHER DELUSIONAL BULLSHIT of yours,and before moderating at your discreTion,LEARN AT LEAST TO WRITE CORRECTLY this word!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady3 months ago

Amazing plot. Love it ❤️

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Great story, but too much mind thoughts for my liking, you have thought about the plot and where it's going I feel.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

TO much power from Angela for my liking. Greg should turn the table

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years agoAuthor
Comment cleanout long overdue

I had not cleaned out comments in this story and a recent reader reminded me to.

This is my story, the comments on the end included. if you write derogatory comments and give me your "moral judgementalism" from the 18th century, they are getting tossed. You are in LW where characters are trashy. If you are looking for morality and heroes here, you are deluded. You are in a smut site reading porn. Talking morality to me is hypocritical.

LIT comments are not Facebook or Twitter. Lit has given ownership of them to the writer as people go to the comments first then the story. So I moderate at my discression.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories