Laura and I Finally Together Pt. 03

Story Info
A stepbrother and stepsister finally unite.
2.9k words
4.36
6.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read part 1 and 2 for the good conversations that Laura and I had started this afternoon with, and also a new phase in our lives.

In this final third part they are together, physically, for the first time.

1. A kiss on her forehead

She came into my room wearing the light blue dungarees she often wore. She wore black sneakers below her bare ankles.

A little nervously, she fiddled with her short dark brown hair as she closed the door behind her and turned around. Laura was my seven weeks younger stepsister, but it hadn't really felt that way to either of us for quite a while. This afternoon we had a long and nice conversation. Miraculously, our feelings for each other turned out to be mutual. After a long period of unconsciously maintaining an unnatural distance between us, the attraction had actually grown. We couldn't be happier to discover that it had felt exactly the same for both of us, and had had the same effect. We decided to start doing things completely differently. And to put ourselves, us together, first.

We'd also decided to make a fresh start, so to speak. A beginning together. And that's why Laura was had intentionally and symbolically left my room after our conversations this afternoon. And she was back here now for a new start, the right way. With a mischievous smile on her face.

She closed the door behind her and turned to me.

"Hey." she said casually, with that smile on her face. A little shy, an also a little bit as if she entered my room for the first time. As if that afternoon didn't even happen.

She took a few steps and hesitated shortly. She stood there for a moment, looked at me and started to blush. She looked down at her feet. Slowly, she took a few more small steps towards me and then came walking towards me with a little hop. She hugged me and pressed herself against my chest. She giggled at her own awkwardness.

I kissed her on her forehead. She pulled herself away and grabbed my face. She started kissing me. For the first time ever. Slowly. At the same time we exhaled deeply through our noses. We both felt at the same time how long we'd longed for this. We could hardly believe it. This kiss couldn't last long enough. Still, I stopped for a moment to look at her face. I had to take a good look at her to see that it was really Laura. My Laura. It remained incredible. Even though it all felt so natural and logical, still if you thought about it, it still felt like an impossible accumulation of improbabilities that we were standing here now. Together.

2. Water lily

She smiled. And gave me another kiss on the mouth. She took a few long steps back.

She kicked off her shoes. With one hand she removed a strap from her shoulder. And then the other. It was that simple. In an instant the dungarees fell to her ankles.

She looked at me for a few seconds and smiled. I also tried to smile but it didn't really work. My heart pounded in my throat. I'd noticed her beautiful hourglass figure before under her dungarees. But in all her glory she was dazzling. Her striped shirt stopped right on top of her white underwear. Her round hips and legs were not much darker in color.

After looking at me for a few moments, she continued. She lifted her feet and took off her socks one by one. She took a deep breath and took off her shirt in one smooth motion. She wore a simple gray bra that suited her perfectly. I thought she'd stop here and come to me. But she reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

"Laura.... pffff". I blew out a puff of air. I wanted to walk up to her and grab her. But she stopped me with her facial expression.

"Wait a second." she said in clarification. Short and simple.

She had no intention of taking a break here. She pulled off her bra, letting it slide off her breasts and down her arms. She dropped it to the ground in front of her. With both hands she pushed her underwear down to her ankles in one smooth movement. She stood up straight and held her hands clasped together in front of her. I could still see her short pubic hair next to her hands. She looked in my direction but not directly into my eyes. She stood like a white water lily in the middle of her pile of clothes. She rotated a little from side to side, now with her hands open beside her. As if she wanted to say "Here, this is me," and at the same time it felt like she wanted to playfully say "You know me, I'm not showing you anything new, right?", as if she knew very well that I'd been trying to see through her clothes lately.

3. Vulnerable

I stretched my arms out to her. Now she came to me and stood on her toes against me. I felt her breasts pressing against me while my arms naturally landed on her back, with my hands on her soft round buttocks.

I moaned softly in her ear.

"Laura... I..." I didn't really know what to say. It was like we were being put in a warm bath together. Us, together. The warmth. So soft. But especially her energy. She beamed. A smile. She beamed with happiness. I could only enjoy this moment with my eyes closed. That was my way of shining.

She slowly turned around between my arms and stood with her buttocks against my crotch. She lifted one of my arms. I felt her velvety soft nipple brush against the inside of my fingers. My other hand went to her crotch. I felt her soft pubic hair in my palm. My fingertips curled under her vagina. I felt her warm labia. I rubbed my hand gently back and forth. The ball of my thumb rested on her clitoris. Now it was her who moaned softly.

"Mmmm..."

She grabbed my left hand from her breast and started kissing my fingers.

She stood with her buttocks against my crotch. She rocked back and forth. I sniffed the smell from the top of her head. She moved her right hand behind her towards my crotch. She gently caressed my crotch. She felt my penis getting harder. My left hand slid from her mouth to her neck. I caressed her neck and felt her neck muscles and veins. She turned around. She started to undress me. She undid my belt and let my pants fall to my ankles. I took off my sweater and shirt. She placed her warm hands on my sides. She pushed my underwear down with both hands. She looked straight into my eyes. Now she placed her hands on my buttocks. I took off my socks. She rocked me back and forth with her hands on my buttocks. She enjoyed this moment for a while. And me too.

We stood there together completely naked. Open. Honest. Vulnerable. Somewhat clumsy. We enjoyed every second. Together. Finally together.

With her right hand she reached under my penis and balls. As carefully and gently as she did this, it seemed as if she was asking for permission. After a few moments she started rubbing up and down the base of my penis. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Hmmm... mmmm..."

4. The view

She took my right hand with her other hand and brought it to my penis. I didn't immediately know what her intention was. But she took a few steps back and sat down on the edge of the bench. She leaned back and put her feet on the edge of the bench. I wanted to walk over to her.

"Wait a second." she said softly, for the second time now.

It was clear that she was planning for us to take our time. She started circling her vagina with her right hand. She squeezed the edge of the couch with her left hand. She bit her lower lip gently and started looking me straight in the eyes.

I got her hint. I leaned against the table behind me and started jerking myself off. Gently, not too fast. I enjoyed the view. She looked beautiful with her knees slightly apart, her soft breasts lying on her reclined body, and her head resting against the couch cushions.

She visibly enjoyed watching me, too. Every time I pulled my hand back and grimaced, she gently bit her lip and the circles she made with her hand would get a little smaller.

5. Sweet

"Come here," Laura said softly after a few minutes.

I walked over to hear, knelt on the floor in front of her and leaned over her on the bench. I gently lay down on her. She smiled. I put my head next to her head and whispered in her ear.

"You're so beautiful. You're perfect. I love you."

- "I love you too. I'm so happy." she whispered back.

She grabbed my head between two hands and with red cheeks she looked at me questioningly. She gently pushed my head down. The feeling of her guiding hand on my head was wonderful.

I kissed her between her breasts, then on her soft stomach, and slowly moved further down. She stroked my cheek with a hand, now that my head was between her raised knees. She playfully tapped her vagina with her other hand while looking straight into my eyes again.

There was nothing I'd rather do. She looked lovely from this angle. I gently gave her a few kisses on her clitoris before I started licking up and down. She was completely wet and her pussy lips were the softest thing I'd ever felt against my mouth. I reached around her raised thighs with my arms and grabbed her breasts. I gently squeezed and pulled her breasts down with the palm of my hand while the sweet taste of her fluids started passing through my mouth.

Her head was thrown back, slightly turned to the side and her eyes were closed. She moaned softly as she grabbed my hair with both hands.

"Hmmmm... sweety... so... mmhhmmm..."

My hands slid over her breasts and down to her sides. I grabbed her on both sides and gently massaged her soft flesh. My hands slid even further down under her buttocks. She now pulled the backs of her knees up with her hands, almost to her shoulders. I grabbed her buttocks tightly while I focused my tongue on her clitoris. I made faster and faster circles.

She was on a different planet for a short while. The back of her head went even deeper into the couch. Her arms tensed and she pulled her toes up. Moaning and sighing, she slowly came to a climax.

"Hnnnn-hhh-Hhhnnnnnnn-mmmm" came from Laura's closed mouth.

I stroked her stomach as her ecstasy slowly faded away and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

6. Even closer

She sighed deeply, but then got up pretty quickly and pulled me up to a standing position with her. She gave another satisfied moan into my left ear as she hugged me.

"Hmmmm...." she buzzed into my ear as she smiled a little.

She started jerking me off with her left hand while her right arm hung over my shoulder. With her left hand she had an overhand grip on my penis. When she pulled back I felt her index finger against my balls. I held her hip with one arm. My other hand was on the forearm she was using to jerk me off. The feeling was indescribable.

Just as I noticed I was struggling to stay upright under the influence of this pleasure, she slowed down the pace.

She whispered "I want to have you inside me. I want you inside me. Come."

She pushed me back gently against my chest.

We walked slowly to my bed. She pushed me onto the edge of the bed. As I sat on the edge, I saw her lean over me to throw the covers aside. She crawled past me and lay on her back. I crawled over to her and pulled the covers over me, over us together. It all happened in slow motion. She licked her lips to make them wet. Then she pulled me further towards her by my arm, while she again placed a hand on her still wet vagina.

"Come on, honey." she said softly. "I want to be close to each other. Even closer."

She laid a hand on my upper arm to give me space. She gently rubbed my arm to encourage me. She looked down where she indicated the spot with her hand.

I grabbed my penis and moved forward. She took it with her hand and stroked my balls a few times. Then she put that hand on my hip.

I rubbed my dick head over her wet pussy lips a few times before going inside. A warm feeling filled me.

The first punch.

"Hhhmmmm" I moaned. Laura smiled.

I grabbed her breasts with both hands as I started pushing back and forth. Slowly, not too fast. Laura opened her mouth as she held out her hands and tensed her fingers. She stopped breathing for a moment.

"Lau-ra... sweet L-Laura... soft.... hmmmm.... hold me..." I managed.

She now extended her arms to me, hanging above her. She grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me towards her. Slowly I felt her stomach and breasts pressing against my body. I continued my movement in her warm soft body, but now more from the bottom to the top, horizontally. My pubic hair rubbed her clitoris back and forth.

"Baby... us together.... inside me.... y-you... yes... so nice... oooh..." Laura sang towards me.

I felt myself approaching a climax. This was such a wonderful feeling that I couldn't stretch the orgasm much longer. I didn't want that either. This was the moment. Everything was perfect. Laura was mine... and I was hers. Completely.

She saw it on my face and felt it on my body. She moaned deeply as she closed her eyes and dug her fingertips deep into my back.

"Come on... do it... darling... inside me... I want to feel your warmth... come... come..." she said softly but sternly in my ear.

I folded my arms behind her upper back and hugged her tightly. I felt her soft breasts press even tighter against me. So much warmth. So much softness.

From my abdomen I felt my orgasm growing. Time seemed to stand still for a moment. This moment seemed to last forever.

The sweet explosion. I felt the heat pumping through my penis into Laura's body. Heat to heat. Unity. Together.

"Lauuu.... unnnggghhh" I pressed into her ear.

My lower body stopped moving. In a thrusting position, my pelvis froze against the underside of her pelvis. With my penis deep inside her. Pumping. Pumping. Endlessly? That's what it felt like.

With her eyes still closed, Laura pressed her cheek gently but firmly against my cheek. Now that I wasn't moving anymore she took over for the last straw. She gently rocked her hips from side to side.

"Hmmmmm.... your warmth... I feel you... I feel you inside me... so warm. So good." she whispered.

Her warm words and her rocking pelvis forced a few more extra pulses from my insides.

7. Finally together

Then I collapsed on her sweet body. I continued to hug her tightly. Her fingertips on my back became soft hands again. Soft arms hugged me and caressed my back. From my shoulders to my lower back and back up again. While my penis was still inside her.

I lay on top of her for a moment. Then I lowered myself to the side so that we lay in a diagonal hug. I lay half on top of her, half next to her. My face tucked half under her cheek. Our legs intertwined. I lay with my top leg on her bottom leg and felt the soft, warm flesh of the inside of her leg. Her other leg was on top of mine. Even more soft warmth, and the lovely feeling of the weight of her leg pressing down on me. Warmth that embraced me completely. I wanted to stay like this forever.

We continued to caress each other in this position. With my left arm I could reach her hip, her buttock, her side, her stomach, breasts, her neck and her face. With her right arm she could do the same to me. Caressing each other like this, my orgasm continued to reverberate for a long time. I kept moaning and buzzing softly in her ear. And she hums back softly. The afterglow of this pleasure seems endless.

I grabbed her soft neck again and gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Laura... baby... hmmm... sweet baby," I said softly in her ear, while I was still half in a trance.

- "Hmmmmm.... hmmmmm..." is all Laura hummed softly.

"It was so nice. I felt... it was so good. You felt so good." I said

- "Yes.... honey. I felt you so nicely. So deep, so warm. Hmmm."

We lay next to each other for a while. We still wanted to say a lot of things to each other. But nothing that hadn't already been said earlier that day. Also we don't want to break the wordless silence of this wonderful afterglow too much. We knew what we wanted to say. This was perfect. Everything was perfect. We were happy. Finally happy.

Finally together.