Massage from My Sister

Story Info
Things will never be the same around the house.
3.6k words
4.44
36.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaPoet
SeaPoet
21 Followers

I'm Phil, 21 years old, soon to be a college grad and an all around athlete. I go to an out of state school and have rarely been able to make it home in the past 2 and a half years. Well this thanksgiving is one of those times. The only problem is this time round I am not going to get a chance to enjoy it much.

You see I play football, wide receiver to be exact. Well during the last game before the reading week break I was tackled hard to the ground causing some pulled muscles in my lower back and right leg. Coaches say I should be fine with a little physiotherapy and rest.

After 18 hours on a bus I am finally back in my home town of Hartwell Missouri. I can't tell you what a grueling ride that was. Nothing to do but check out the odd chick travelling home from her school. But in the end it's good to be home.

Coming through the door, and dropping my bag on the floor with a thud, I flopped onto the sofa and called out into what seemed like a rather empty house.

"Hmmm well that's great, not a soul around", I mumbled to myself. "I guess I can enjoy a little peace for a little while".

It wasn't two minutes later when I heard the back door slam and saw my sister Samantha appear from the kitchen wrapped in a towel, bikini top in hand.

"Hey Phil," She said in a rather excited voice, "Welcome home, I thought your bus wasn't due in to this afternoon."

"Guess we were a little lucky with the traffic through St. louis." I replied slowly standing up.

Sam reached forward to give me a hug kissing my cheek she said, "Well it's good to see you home again."

Unfortunately because of my injuries I almost fell back to the sofa. Catching myself, I let out a pretty loud groan.

Sam let go of me with a concerned look and I again sat on the sofa.

"What's wrong Phil?, that was quite the groan you let out."

"Well sis it seems I am a bit laid up." I said with a sigh.

I explained all about the last game before the break. The tackle, the injuries and what needs to be done.

Smiling she said, "Umm, go sit on the patio, I'll get dressed and we'll catch up."

Bouncing up the stairs, she returned a few minutes later in a short sundress that showed off curves I never knew she had.

Easing into a patio chair under the umbrella, I debated in my head as to when my sister decided to grow up. I know it's been a year and a half since I have been home, but how can things change?

Sam returned a few minutes later with a tray of left over pasta salad, cheese and a pitcher of lemon aid.

"You know, Phil, being a Saturday, it will be nearly impossible to arrange physiotherapy. No one will be open till Monday, and even then, you would have to book an appointment like 3 or 4 days in advance."

"Well, that leaves me in a bit of a lurch, doesn't it?" I said it with a deflated look.

Sam looked at me for a moment and said, "Remember my friend Julia Sweet?"

How could i forget Julia?, I thought to myself. She wanted to get good at sucking cock so used me as practice my 1st year home from college

I just nodded.

"Well she and I have both been enrolled in a physiotherapy program at college. We are both qualified massage therapist now as it's the 1st part of a wider program. I could call her and see if she could come by and at least give you a massage till you can arrange your actual physiotherapy."

"Oh Sam that would be great," I smiled.

Calling her, I of course only caught one side of the conversation and it didn't sound promising.

Hanging up the phone Sam just said plainly, "Sorry Phil, she is out of town"

"That's a bummer." I responded. "But thanks for making the call, I'm sure I'll get through the weekend."

Sam frowned for a moment and said, "Umm if your okay with it, I could also give you a massage as i too am fully qualified. It will give you some relief till you can arrange something."

"I'll be fine Sam", I responded. "Let me give you a hand cleaning up"

Standing up to hep take the dishes back to the kitchen I almost sat right back down from the pain. Before I could say a word Sam said

"Okay, I don't think you have any choice, you can't get through the weekend like this Phil."

" Perhaps you're right Sam, if you're okay with it, I am too. Ummm, do you have one of those tables or something?"

Shaking her head she replied, "I have ordered one but it hasn't came in yet, we can use a bed though, it will work fine, but we will need to use mine as mom has been storing junk on your bed while you were away."

Rolling my eyes I muttered, "Yahh, go figure."

Slowly following Sam up the stairs I just realized how short her sundress was as I caught a glimpse of her little black, lace panties. Shaking my head and saying to myself, "When the hell did she decide to become a woman?" I guess she is all of 19 now but when I last saw her she was still just 17 in high school.

,

Reaching the top, she spun and said "Okay go in, strip down and lay on my bed on your tummy with a towel on your bum, call me when you're ready."

​Feeling a bit nervous about the whole idea, I quietly stepped into Sam's room. Gone were the teenage heart throb posters that had adorned her walls for so long. Looking around at the clutter and unkempt mess that was now my sister's room. Books everywhere, left over bubble tea cups and bras, panties and other lingerie scattered everywhere. Taking a deep breath, I carefully stripped down, wrapped a towel around my waist and laid down on her bed.

"Ok Sam I'm ready." I called out.

She slipped into he room, opened a shade and let in some nice sunlight, turned on some soft music and said "Okay, just relax".

Closing my eyes I soon felt a pair of warm hands on the back of my shoulders. I felt the warm oil on her fingers as they began to massage. Letting out a deep breath, I tried to relax as best I could.

Warm hands continued along my shoulders and upper back. "Umm you really feel tense Phil" my sister's voice broke the silence.

"Oh, I guess it was a long trip home and all" i responded dryly.

"Well, just try to relax I know what I am doing here so you don't have to worry."

"Okay sis, I'll do my best."

Feeling as her hands seemed to expertly glide along my back, I began to feel a little better.

"You know Sam, you really have strong hands."

"I tried using your old weight set. Guess it paid off a little," she said, with a feeling of confidence. "You really look like you have been working out yourself, Very well defined," She continued.

"Thanks Sam, I usually hit the gym 3 to 4 times a week."

Continuing the small talk, I asked, "How have things been around town here?"

"Same old town around here Phil, nothing much ever changes."

She paused a moment.

"Other than the fact I'm single."

"Single??? What happened? You and Jeff were together forever."

She let out an audible sigh. "Well, he cheated on me. That's all there really is to it."

"That little punk. You want me to go and straighten him out for you?"

Sam paused for a moment.

"I know you could kick his ass across town but for now probably just leave it alone, I'll be fine."

I laid in silence while her hands expertly caressed across my back and found myself letting out a soft moan... this was feeling really wonderful.

The sound of her voice brought me back to reality.

"Did you say something Phil?" she asked.

"Uh no sis, I was just enjoying the massage. Your really good at this." She smiled, "thanks for the compliment, anyway, I could use the practice, so this is beneficial to us both."

Continuing the small talk, I said, "So mom and dad are out of town, eh, hope the old man left some beer in the fridge. How are they treating you these days?"

"Well, they know enough to stay out of my life. I'm doing well at school and have a part-time job, so what more could they ask of me?"

Looking around the room, I just had to say it.

"Ever thought of cleaning up this cluttered mess? Mom would never have allowed me to leave my room like this."

At that moment, she gently clipped the back of my head with her hand. Laughing she said. "Never mind the state of my room, they don't say a word and neither should you".

"It wouldn't take you that much to clean it up once in a while" I retorted.

"Look, if you would rather try and arrange your own massage, just keep it up."

"Okay, Okay" I laughed. "You, win, not another word about it."

I relaxed again and allowed her to work her magic. Her hands continued down my back, reaching for the towel. At that moment, I happened to glance sideways and noticed as she was bent over my lower back that her sundress was so short her panties were now showing. Or rather, her bare ass with very little lace material pretty much scrunched up her but.

"You know Sam it really shows that you have been working out"

"Hey" she snorted, "I'm your sister. You're not exactly supposed to be checking me out."

"Ummm did you not compliment me on my physique a little while back?. How did you not come to that conclusion without ahhh checking me out?"

She giggled and said. "I suppose your right, its only natural we might notice things like that"

"With that being said, I have to say you have a great ass".

"As much as I'll take the compliment, you probably shouldn't be staring at my ass"

"Ok sis, I'll try not to"

Although it was very difficult not to, I couldn't help it. Over the years, I have checked out every one of her friends, especially when they hung out by our pool in bikinis and so on. I have even fucked a few of them. Not sure if she has any idea about that though.

Her hands were now working an area just below the top of my towel at my lower back. God, this was wonderful. The way she was bent over gave me a clear view of a really great ass. Guess for now I'll pretend it's someone else's.

She soon moved all the way down to my ankles and began working on my lower legs.

"Mmmm that's wonderful" I said as her hands glided up my legs past my knees. "Might have to make this a regular thing.

Feeling like she pushed my legs apart and crawled between them, I tensed a bit

"Whooo is this how a massage usually goes" I said as her hands slid up my thighs to my bum.

She sort of frowned. "Well, not usually, since I would have way more mobility if you were on a table, but since it's the bed, it's the only way I can reach it.

"The sensation of her hands on my inner thighs was a little much and I could feel my cock wanting to grow, relax I told myself as her hands slid up my thighs only inches from my balls and across my bum and back down again. This went on for sometime as she kneaded my bum cheeks.

"Ok Phil, time to flip over. I'll turn around for a second."

Now I was really nervous as much as my cock was still pretty soft. I will toot my own horn and say I am quite large, pulling out a good 7 inches with a 6-inch girth. I slowly rolled over and positioned the towel as best I could to hide the fact that my cock might show even though it's soft.

"Okay, Sam good to go"

She turned around, and I could tell when she saw my chest that she was more than impressed. Standing behind my head, she leaned over and slid her hands up and down my chest. OMG, I could actually feel her tits brush across my face through her dress. There is no way she has a bra on. It took everything for me to keep it together. Her hands glided up and down my chest and I slipped into a pure heaven, not really noticing that my cock was beginning to form a bit of a bulge under the towel. All I could do was let out some soft moans.

Again the sound of Sam's voice broke me out of it.

"Umm, Phil I'm starting to think your enjoying this massage a little too much."

"Uhh what ya talking about sis?"

"That's quite the tent your pitching down there"

"Oh well uhh what do you expect? I've never had a massage before and sorry, but you really are quite the hottie these days."

"You really think I'm a hottie, eh?" She smiled.

"Hell ya, just look in the mirror. Killer legs, a sweet ass and tits to die for. And you're not even wearing a bra."

Giving me a funny look, she asked. "How do you know I didn't have a bra on?"

"Ummm I could feel your nipple poking through that thin material as it brushed across my face, not to mention your bra is hanging on the mirror."

"What's with you and mom anyway? Your bra's and panties hanging all over the place?"

"What are you talking about Phil?"

"The shower rod in the bathroom has like 4 pairs of moms lace panties hanging on it, couldn't she put them away before going away for on vacation?"

"Ummm Phill, those are mine. They can't be thrown in the dryer"

I took a huge swallow that I'm sure could be heard across the room and I"m sure I turned white as a ghost.

"OMG Phill what is it? Looks like you just about had a heart attack or something"

I took a deep breath. "Ahhh well ummm I ahh thought those were moms and ahhh."

She cut me off and said "Tell me Phill, what did you do?" "

I ahhh kind of thought they were moms and it wouldn't hurt, so I had a quick sniff of them."

"Oh my God you Sod". Those are mine and your nose has no business in them"

Well, by now the thought of their sweet scent had re-entered my mind, which only caused my cock to grow even more.

"Just look at you, you're hard as rock for me now,

"I uhhh"

What could I say? "Well they smelled so hot "

"What are you doing sniffing mom's panties anyway?"

I can't help it, I'm addicted to everything pussy. I love how they look, taste, smell and feel. I can't help it."

"Sheesh" she snorted, "You would think you never got any."

Her hands still caressed my chest, which she kind of seemed to enjoy.

"Well, that's the problem, Sam. I usually fuck a gal almost every night. It's never enough."

"Holy crap who do you do?"

"Ummm, remember your old friend Jill?"

"JILL.... I figured she would be a virgin till she was 30" "

Well, it turns out she likes a more full-sized cock as well as someone who can fuck for more than 3 minutes."

"Yahh that does seem like a problem. Jeff could never go for more than 5 or 10 minutes. Didn't always satisfy me."

"Well ask Jill, last time I fucked her I went for over 40 minutes. That was after I ate her out for 20 minutes."

At this point, Sam was really starting to blush, and her fingers seemed to be concentrating on my nipples.

"Sam, when was the last time you got fucked?"

She trembled a bit and said softly "Almost 3 months ago."

I could see her eyes glancing at the bulge that formed under my towel.

"You really think I have great tits, do ya?"

"Hell ya just look at the curves in that dress"

She looked in the mirror, twirled around and the sundress just flew.

A big smile came across her face.

The bulge under the towel was now at its fullest.

"Damm, I am hot!" She exclaimed.

"If you were not my sister Sam, I would fuck you like you had never been fucked before."

"Yahh well, we had better get on with your massage Phil."

"Whatever you say, sis."

Standing next to me and continuing on my chest, I simply couldn't stand it any longer. That ass is so close to me, those cute panties. I just slowly reached over and gave her ass cheek a little squeeze.

"Hey you sod! It's bad enough you checking it out."

As she reached to pull my hand away, she brushed the towel and it slid off my waist, exposing my solid rock cock in all its glory. Sam stepped back a moment, her eyes went wide and she sort of stuttered.

"Good God Phil"

Smiling back I said "How do I measure up to Jeff?"

"He wouldn't stand a chance." Licking her lips she said. "So no bullshit, you can really fuck for 40 minutes straight?"

"Just ask Sheri Parker"

"Sheri Parker!!!" You fucked her?

"All the time sis. I'm surprised she never mentioned it to you."

Sam looked at me with an evil smile.

"You know she said she was getting fucked really good, pretty much that someone was fucking her silly but she wouldn't say who. I begged her to tell me because it sounded so hot."

My cock was now at full attention and it seemed Sam could not stop glancing at it.

"Well, now you know who it was"

Sam bit her lip and kept massaging my chest, and again I tried to slip my hand under her dress to feel her ass only this time i caught her panties.

"Shit Sam, you are soaked under there"

She just sort of stuttered, not knowing what to say. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear " Care to let me have a sniff of your panties Sam?"

Standing close to my face, she slowly pulled up her dress as I leaned in and nuzzled my nose against her wet panties. Taking in a deep breath I heard her let out a small moan. Than I felt a warm hand wrap around my hard cock and begin to stroke it. She never said another word but quickly slid her dress up over her shoulders and tossed it on the floor. Slipping out of her panties she climbed on top of me in a 69. I wrapped my arms around her ass gently caressing it as my tongue finally found her clit and began to tease it.

She let out a loud moan saying, "Oh yes eat me like you ate Sheri"

At that, I began to swirl my tongue, tasting every inch of her wet twat. Hearing her moan as she ground her pussy on my mouth, I felt her warm lips wrap around my hard cock. Oh, fuck. I said to myself. I can't believe we are doing this, a 69 with my sister. Teasing her clit with my tongue, I could only feel her shudder and hear her moan in pleasure.

Warm lips soon began sliding up and down my raging cock. Rolling over on the bed till I was on top, I kept her legs spread wide open, my tongue teasing and flicking her clit.

Laying on top of her. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth. fucking it like is was a cunt.. l heard her moans getting louder. I knew she was close, so I slipped a finger into her wet cunt pushing, her over the edge. My tongue teasing faster as her legs began to shake and her orgasm took over.

Spinning around, I laid on top of her spreading her legs wide and towards her shoulders. Whispering into her ear, i said softly, "Are you ready to be fucked silly?"

"Oh god yes, Fuck me like you never fucked anyone before."

Thrusting in deeper, I could feel how tight she was. Gently pushing her tit up to her mouth, she eagerly began to suck her nipple as I slipped my lips around the other. Pumping fiercely, I could feel the orgasms building between us.

It wasn't long before she began to tremble and moan louder, Wrapping her arms around me, pulling me tighter.

"Oh God Phil, I'm going to cum!" She yelled out.

Sinking as deep in as i could, her whole body shuddered as another orgasm took over her whole body.

I moaned out loud as my own orgasm built. Pulling out quickly, I leaned over her, sliding my hard cock into her mouth as hot cum began to shoot out, filling her mouth,

Flopping on the bed, she pulled the sheets up over us and snuggled in close saying, "Looks like it's going to be a wonderful 2 weeks Phil."

SeaPoet
SeaPoet
21 Followers