All Comments on 'Laura Learns Her Husband's Secrets Ch. 05'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 3 years ago

What an uplifting message this story sends. The protagonists still have the same fetishes and predilections, obviously exciting to them and possibly repulsive to others. However, now they approach everything with mutual love and respect.

It would be interesting to know what brought about the change in Laura's mind and why Jack was immediately ready for that change. Was there a defining event, or was just the passage of time enough for them to realize that they could find their intimate connection again?

Safari4444Safari4444almost 3 years ago

I loved this story and wish I could be in a relationship like that !!

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Hmmm shame. I was rather hoping Jack would have popped down to B&Q to buy a large hammer and found a suitable and permanent solution to his abusive and controlling wife problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.