All Comments on 'Laura Love Ch. 05'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Laura has become

such an unlikeable scheming manipulative character that now it just makes me feel sorry for any subs in her control. I keep hoping maybe you'll show a human or vulnerable side to her, but I guess that's not going to happen. Similarly Grace is heading much the same way, just a bit softer at the moment.

All the male subs are written as complete accepting simpletons. D/S is a two way street.

The doctor on the one hand is supposed to be showing intelligence and of course that's what Laura said she wants in a future partner. However his actions are again just overly naive and trusting.

Really don't like the direction you took this, from the first Laura series.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Point Taken

I appreciate your comments. It would seem that the majority of readers agree with you based on the star ratings of each chapter. I agree that Laura has become quite cruel and conniving. However, that’s kind of the point of a BDSM story. I agree that real life D/S relationships should be less extreme. But that can make for a boring story.

Keep in mind that two chapters remain. They are, of course, complete and submitted. They should be published in two or three days. Thank you for reading.

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 5 years ago
I like what you're doing with your characters

They're being true to themselves and their stories, and maybe not all readers will like that, but not all readers matter, only those who're reading this because they like it. In general this is not my preferred sub-genre but it's well-written, interesting, revealing, and it has held my interest over several days now. I like the way you're setting up Grace and Benjamin (to move to a higher orbit around Laura together, I suspect) very much, as well as setting up Laura and Bodhi.

Best wishes,

-MɛtaBob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES