All Comments on 'Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 01'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Submisky35Submisky35over 5 years ago
Great start

This is all sooo true. This chapter was well written, believable and left me looking forward to Chapter 2. I enjoy stories that mimic real life more than the many that seem to go far beyond reality in order to provoke interest. I hope that yours will stay real as Laura becomes empowered.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am the author of Laura’s Femdom Empowerment. I appreciate your comments. I have tried to keep my story believable. I have already submitted all seven chapters of this story and I’m beginning work on the next series. I hope the remaining chapters are published soon. I hear you about believability. I’m trying to walk the line between believeability and an exciting story. I will tell you that to the story gets much better as it goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Excellent!

KittyZateezKittyZateezover 4 years ago
I'm a Tease too!

I relate very much to your experiences regarding being empowered through the use of feminine sexual enticement. I too am a writer and a self-confessed cock tease; reading your backstory is very much like my own. Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But that's all.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
611 Followers
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES