Laura's Femdom Empowerment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually he reached her pussy and lovingly kissed it several times through her silk panties. Then he continued down her left leg all the way to her left toes. When he was done Alexis turned her back to her adoring slave and he spent the next ten minutes repeating his path. This time from heel to heel. Pausing momentarily at her ass to gently kiss each check.

When he was done Mistress X took off her panties and leaned over the bondage bench. She said, "Okay slave. You know what to do."

Her obedient slave buried his face in her ass and worshipped. He licked her ass for a long time as she encouraged him. Alexis was obviously enjoying herself.

When she was satisfied she got on the padded bondage bench and laid down on her stomach. She said, "Stand up slave. You know what to do."

For the first time I got a good look at his chastity cage. I had never seen anything like it. His penis was forced into a downward pointing position with shiny steel rings wrapped around the shaft and his balls. I also saw his face. He was quite handsome and at least six feet tall.

He moved into position at the foot end of the bondage bench and began massaging Mistress X's foot. I didn't know the time but I'd say he spent at least twenty minutes massaging her from toe to shoulders and back to toe. Then she rolled to her back and he repeated the entire massage. I was astounded. This man pays Mistress X to keep him in chastity and then he pays more to massage her.

Finally she said, "Okay slave. Get on the horse."

He moved over and climbed up onto all fours on the horse. Mistress X went to the cabinet and got a small box and the prostate stimulator I had seen earlier. Out of the box Mistress X pulled a black rubber glove and a tube of lubricant. She snapped the glove onto her right hand. Then she squirted lube onto the shaft of the prostate toy and spread it around. Next she dripped some lube on slave Beez's asshole. She pressed her gloved middle finger against his anus and slid her finger in all the way. She stroked her finger in and out to spread to lube around.

Finally she picked up the prostate toy and pressed it against his asshole. He grunted a little as the large tapered head spread and violated him. She presssed further and the large portion disappeared into his rectum and the base of the toy was pulled up snug to his ass. Mistress X discarded the glove and put the lube away.

She said, "Kneel in front of the worship chair."

Slave Beez did as he was instructed. He was only a few feet from me when he knelt at the chair. I made sure to keep my face pointing down as I watched.

He moved forward and placed his neck in the front of the padded red seat. There was a half circle area that cradled his throat. Mistress X came over and pulled a wide leather strap against the back of his neck. She then buckled his wrists and ankles to straps that were attached to the frame of the worship chair. He was held in a proper kneeling position. His back was straight and he was completely immobilized with his mouth in the ideal position for Mistress X's needs.

Mistress X got the remote control for the prostate device and put it on the padded arm of the oral worship chair.

She swung her leg over slave Beez's head and settled in to the seat. There were foot rests perfectly positioned to cradle her high heels. She sat back with her pussy just out of reach but only inches from her slaves mouth. Reaching out with both hands she stroked his hair as she looked into his eyes. She spoke quietly to him, "Tell me slave. Who owns you?"

Slave Beez replied, "You own me Alexis."

I was surprised to hear him use her first name.

She smiled and said, "Yes Bo. That is correct."

I knew his initials were all the letter B which is why he was called slave Beez but his first name must have been Bo."

Alexis continued, "Tell me who owns your cock."

He replied, "You own my cock, Alexis."

She smiled and picked up the remote control. She pressed a button and it beeped once. Then I could hear the muffled vibration of the prostate massager. It was humming rhythmically, on for a second, off for a second, repeating.

Slave Beez penis filled its tiny prison as it tried to erect.

Alexis was amused as she watched him try to deal with the stimulation. She continued speaking, "And slave. How long has it been since I have allowed you to release any semen?"

Slave Beez said, "It has been twenty nine days Mistress."

Alexis frowned and said, "Awe, you must be so, so frustrated. Do you hate me?"

Slave Beez said, "I adore you."

Alexis moved forward on the seat and said, "Show me."

He began lovingly kissing her pussy like a groom kissing his bride. I realized my pussy was getting wet. I had never witnessed anything so beautiful and erotic. He was not just eating her pussy, he was worshipping her as his goddess.

He was obviously very skilled at cunnilingus. I could tell by the sounds Alexis was making. She said, "Yes that's it slave. Take me to the edge and keep me there."

I noticed slave Beez was slowly grinding his pelvis in the air. That's when I realized the cruelty of the prostate device. The vibration against his prostate gland was keeping him intensely arroused but it was not enough stimulation to cause ejaculation. That combined with the grip of the steel chastity cage resulted in ultimate control. Mistress X had slave Beez in a state of absolute servitude.

That was it. That was the moment I realized I wanted this in my life. I wanted to control a man. No, I wanted to have that control over many men. I was ready to begin at Red Room Studio.

A moment later Alexis said between heavy breaths, "Okay slave. Finish."

Slave Beez stretched as best he could and closed his mouth over Alexis' clit. He began fervently sucking. Alexis threw her head back and said, "Oh god yes! Yes! Ohhh!"

Her orgasm lasted longer than mine ever had. Finally she relaxed and slid back from his face. She picked up the remote and pressed another button and it beeped twice. The sound from the massager changed. It was humming continuously now and slave Beez was feeling the effects. He was shamelessly humping the air. I could see precum dripping on the floor. She quietly watched his torment for several minutes and let his frustration mount.

Finally Alexis turned off the vibration and said, "Do you want a release or do you prefer to wait for your next session."

Slave Beez said, "I'm ready now."

Alexis smiled triumphantly and said, "Very well."

She stepped off the oral worship chair and walked over to get her panties. She pulled them on and straightened them. Then she released all of Slave Beez's restraints. She said, "Get back on the horse."

On the horse she made sure his chastity cage was hanging off the end then she strapped him down with nine straps. Wrists, elbows, ankles, knees and waist. She moved behind him and pressed firmly on the prostate device to make sure it was in proper position. Then she beeped the remote twice and the continuous hum returned.

She walked over to the cabinet and took out a shiny black object. It looked like a small dinner or salad plate.

She grabbed the remote control in one hand and the plate in the other as she moved behind him. She positioned herself so I could see.

As the humming continued she held the plate under his chastity cage. Then she pressed another button and the remote gave a long beep, then a red light on it lit up. The moment the light came on, Slave Beez began to groan as he tensed. After a couple seconds the light went off and he relaxed. A couple seconds later the light came on and slave Beez's reactions followed it.

I realized she was using the etim pads to milk him. Each time the light came on an electric current was pulsing through his prostate gland.

The fifth time the light came on it started. A string of semen began flowing onto the plate. Once the flow started Alexis pressed anothe button and light began blinking. Slave Beez groaned as the flow continued for several second. When he was done, Alexis turned off the device.

She lowered the plate just for a moment so I could see how much he had produced. It was a surprising amount. Then she set the plate of semen on slave Beez's back and said, "Don't move."

She went to the cabinet and brought back a small plastic box and some baby wipes. She gently pulled the prostate toy out of slave Beez's rectum and put it in the box. Then she used a baby wipe to clean his ass. She used another wipe to clean the extra cum off his steel chastity cage. Finally she threw away the wipes and placed the box in the discard bin.

She came back and walked around her subject. She said, "Tell me slave. Was that your best orgasm ever?"

Slave Beez shook his head no.

Alexis feigned grief, "Awe, that's too bad. I know prostate milking is not terribly pleasurable is it?"

He said, "No."

Alexis said, "Well least we got all that semen out of you. Now you'll be comfortable for a least a week or so. Until that evil fluid builds up again. It is evil isn't it? The semen I mean."

Alexis picked up the plate from his back and moved around and placed it on the horse, directly under his face.

She said, "Answer me slave. Do you think this plate of semen is evil?"

Slave Beez said quietly, "Yes Mistress X."

She said, "It's time slave. Clean the semen off the plate."

Slave Beez said, "I. I can't. Please Mistress."

Alexis walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a large leather paddle. She slowly walked in front of her slave so he could see what she was holding.

Alexis said, "Slave. You can and you will lick that plate clean."

Slave Beez shook his head and tried begging, "Please Mistress X. Don't do this to me. I, I can't do it."

She moved into position behind him. She held the paddle against his ass and began rubbing circles with it. She said, "Last chance slave."

He shook his head no. Alexis squared up her feet, and paddled his ass with ten hard swats. Slave Beez began sobbing but he did not move. Alexis let loose with another ten swats, more vicious than the first.

Finally, he lowered his face and began licking. He stopped after two licks. Alexis pressed the paddle against his red ass and said, "All of it."

He was broken. He was quietly sobbing as he finished cleaning the plate.

After that night I officially became a professional dominatrix. I was still in college and the extra income helped pay for my schooling.