Laura's Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her out of her small room and through a corridor lined with several metal doors like hers. Did that mean there were other captives besides her? And up a staircase, every stair reminding her how badly she had to go to the toilet. He unlocked a second metal door and suddenly she was outside, the sun shining down on her, the fresh wind caressing her naked skin.

Looking around she noticed that the building she had been in was part of a large manor house surrounded by a high concrete wall with forest on the other side. That was a problem, she wouldn't be able to climb over that wall, and the Iron Gate was closed shut, she would have to somehow get a key for that... and find a toilet soon.

He led her to a wooden pole, and secured her hands above her head to metal cuffs.

"Master Bunny really has to go to the toilet, please."

"Don't worry about that. I'm gonna get you nice and clean now." He said and she stared in horror as he walked over to an oversized garden hose.

"No plea-"She was cut off as the stream of cold water hit her with painful force. She screamed and twisted, trying to get away from the icy water, but there was nowhere to go. A stab of shame hit her when she realized she had lost control of her bowels.

Ben walked around her, laughing making sure every part of her was hosed clean. When he turned off the water the pretty blond stood there shivering and glaring at him. So she had some fight in her after all, he thought amused as he took in her naked form, the erection in his pants growing quickly.
The nipples on Bunny's youthful round breasts stood painfully erect.

He took them both between thumb and forefinger and rolled them around.

"What do you say? Don't make me remind you again."

"Thank-k you Mast-t-ter." She said through chattering teeth, her eyes still glaring angrily, despite her submissive tone.

"Good Bunny." He said and let go of her nipples, reaching between her legs and rubbing his hand up and down her folds.

Judging from the way she had studied the walls, and her glares after being hosed, she wasn't broken yet. Far from it, she was trying to make him lower his guard and escape, clever. Well she would soon find out that there was no escape.

He felt his hand between her legs grow slick from more than water and smiled. She might be determined and clever, but she loved sex. That would help her through the coming days allowing her to enjoy her training. But it would also be her undoing, as it would make it easy for her to accept her new life.

She moaned, and he gritted his teeth. Not now. Soon he would get to fuck her but not right now.
He pulled his hand away, and untied her hands from the pole.
He dragged her over to a cabinet, from which he pulled a white towel, and began gently drying her off. That was important, the sudden switch between gentle and rough, to keep her confused and off balance. A state in which it was easy to influence her.

"We have some plans for today Bunny, and I promise you, you are going to hate them. But right now you have a choice. We can either go to your appointment right now, or you can have something to eat and drink first, if you manage to earn it."

He heard her stomach growl at his words, and she must be incredibly thirsty by this point as well. That was another important point, make sure everything she depended on for her basic needs, food, water, shelter, and sex, came directly from him, and was given to hear at his mercy.

"Bunny wants something to drink Master."

"And how do you plan on earning your food and water?"

She faltered, suddenly being forced to decide something after having had no choices up to now.

"You could fuck me?" She said.

He grabbed her by the throat, forcing her down on the ground, easily spreading her legs with one knee, and putting his face only centimeters from hers.

"You are Bunny. Not "me". Don't get it wrong again! And I can fuck you whenever I want. I own you. Don't forget that! Now try again, how do you plan on earning your food?" He growled.

The point of this exercise, which would have to be multiple times, was twofold. First to make her associate making decisions on her own with negative events, so she would eventually no longer want to make any. And second to make her understand that she held had no value above pleasing her Master, and doing whatever he wanted of her.

In a few moments she would say she would do what he wanted to earn her breakfast, and that was the point of this, her giving control back to him.

She seemed to think and arrive at the same conclusion. Then she raised her head and kissed him, running her tongue over his lips. Wait what? He thought and her tongue found its way into his mouth. He kissed her back almost reflexively, enjoying the feeling of her tongue and the taste of her.
He could feel her naked body under him, his erection pressing against her leg through his pants.

He forced himself to break the kiss. Anger steaming up inside of him. Anger at himself for letting her surprise him like that, and anger at her for doing it. It had been a great kiss though, not something he usually got from his charges.

"Good, pleasing me is the only worth you have. But you have failed to ask permission for what you did, and you will be punished for that." He said. Flipping her around on her belly.

"I-Bunny is sorry Master."

He traced his hand up her leg, and pushed two fingers inside her pussy. They slid in easily. God she was wet. This small blond woman was a sexual spitfire. But this was punishment, she wasn't supposed to enjoy this.

He pulled his hand out and used her fluids to lube up her asshole. Then he undid his belt, dropped his pants, and pushed his dick against her asshole.

He slowly forced his way inside, aided by her fluids. God she was tight. From the way she groaned she had never had anything even remotely as big as his penis inside her ass. To her this would feel like he was burning and tearing her ass apart.

He started his signature fast and deep thrusts, making her gasp and claw at the earth with every thrust, and working out his anger by slapping her ass cheeks hard. She screamed and he could see tears in her eyes from the pain of both the ass-fucking and his slaps.

For him it felt amazing. Like a super tight ring running back and forth on his dick. And the pained expression on her cute face turned him on like few woman had before.
He intended to pound her for maybe ten minutes, until her ass was raw, and she would have learned her lesson. But after about five minutes she began to moan between gasps of pain, and he could see her wetness dribbling down her legs. She wasn't supposed to enjoy her punishment. That would only teach her to misbehave.

So she was a bit of a masochist as well, that made things more complicated, but he could deal with that. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her to arch her back, while he sped up his pace, to as fast as he could go. She stopped moaning. And tears ran down her cheeks.
He was reaching his limit fast at this pace. He held out a few minutes more, before he came inside her ass, growling.

He pulled out, looking down at her collapsed on the ground, her asshole gaping and twitching.

"Thank you Master. Bunny has learned her lesson. She will ask for permission first, before kissing Master" She whimpered, and he smiled.

"It is a good thing you remembered that, otherwise you would have been punished again. Now let's get you some food Bunny."

Laura knelt at the assholes feet, with him sitting on a bench, her asshole burning with pain. She had never been fucked in the ass before, and god he was so big, it had felt as if he had been tearing her ass apart. And all because she hadn't asked for his permission to kiss him.

She had surprised herself by doing it, he had told her to think of something, he couldn't just take, and a kiss had been the first thing that came to her mind. But what more importantly, it had surprised him. That seemed important, somehow making him less of an evil Greek god, and more....human.

She opened her mouth and ate the piece of bread out of assholes fingers. He had made her beg for it but he had given her as much water as she could drink, and to her the bland bread tasted like a delicious feast.

She heard a woman cursing behind her, and turned her head around. A stout man with shoulder length black hair, who looked like he was about equal parts fat and muscle, was bodily dragging a naked beautiful woman with caramel colored skin and long black hair, behind him. The woman was wearing a collar just like her own, and seemed to be cursing and fighting the man every step of the way, which didn't even seem to slow the man down.

"Why were you punished Bunny?" Asshole asked suddenly. Forcing her attention away from the other woman.

"Because Bunny did not ask for permission." She replied

"Yes, and why else?"

She looked at him, brown eyes hard like stone staring back at her. What did he mean why else?

She flinched as she heard that dreaded water hose turn on behind her, and heard the other woman's curses turning into wordless screams.

Asshole spoke, snapping her attention back.

"Because I wanted to. And that" he said leaning down and grabbing her hair in one of his massive fists "is something you need to understand." He pulled her up and over his knees. "Sometimes" A blow landed on her ass and she yelped in pain. "You will be punished simply because your Master enjoys it." Five blows followed in quick succession, making her scream and kick, and try to twist away. But he easily held her where she was with one arm. "You are obedient. That is good, obedience and pleasing your Master means he will more likely feel like rewarding you." His hand went between her legs, and she could feel a different kind of heat spreading in her lower body. "But it will not guarantee that you won't be punished."
His hand left her pussy and a flurry of blows rained down on her poor ass. Tears began running down her face as she wailed against the onslaught.

Finally, it stopped. Her ass burning as if it was on fire. Nothing happened. Was it finally over?

Then a single blow hit her. Then there was a long pause and then another blow. Before the third one struck she realized what he wanted.

"Thank you Master." She sobbed.

"Good Bunny. That concludes your punishment. Now what you should take away from this is, that being good won't stop punishment, but it will lessen it. You have been very good up to now, that is why your punishment was only this light." He wasn't even out of breath, his tone conversationally.

"That was light?!" she blurted out, her vision blurry from tears, before she could stop herself.

"Look over there." He said with a serious expression.

She looked in the direction he was pointing. And her eyes widened in terror.

The woman with the caramel colored skin was gagged and still tied to the washing pole, but she wasn't being washed anymore. The stout man was whipping her, laughing while he did it. And there were red marks all over her body, some of them bloody. Most of them concentrated on her large breasts and legs.

"If that doesn't answer your question. Let me do it. Yes Bunny, this was very light punishment. Because you have been good."

He petted her head. It felt...nice. Despite the fact that he had just beaten her for no reason whatsoever, she was glad that it was him, and not the stout monster over there. And her decision to bide her time and play along had obviously been the right one. She just hoped she would find a way out of this soon. Before she lost hope and gave in...

"Now let's go to you appointment." He said, after her tears had dried, pulling her leash and leading her away from the horrific scene, her ass bright red in the sunlight, but the skin unbroken.

He led Laura through one of the side doors in the manor house, and she was surprised to find herself in what looked like a small hospital wing. Everything was brightly lit and the air smelled disinfected. He pulled her into one of the doors and she felt a feeling of dread rise up inside of her. The main feature of the room was something akin to a Gynecologists examination chair. Except that this one had restraints to hold her in place.

She wanted to run, but fought down the urge. There was nowhere for her to go for now.
Being as fixated on that deathtrap disguised as chair as she was, she only noticed the tiny Asian woman in her forties when she began to speak:

"You're late. Get her in the chair, I don't have all day." She sounded displeased.
She wore a white lab coat, had short straight cut black hair, and a pair of wide rimmed glasses.

"Sry doc. I will make it up to you." Asshole said with a lascivious smile, motioning for Laura to get into the chair.

"No you won't." The woman said dryly.

Laura stared at the thing, she was panicking, and she wouldn't do it. There were cabinets all around, there might be scalpels or something weapon like in some of them. And if she could take the tiny woman hostage, she might find a way out of here, she thought feverishly. She took one step forward, not quite towards the chair but in its general direction, towards the cabinets.

A hand fell on her shoulder like a leaden weight and spun her around. Asshole picked her up, she could feel his muscles rippling under his clothes, and deposited her in the chair before she had time to react, her ass flaring painfully from the rough contact.

"You are going to thank me right now, for stopping you from making a mistake that you would have regretted mere seconds after making it." He said looking at her with the intensity of a predator.

She was so caught up in the intensity of his stare that she did not even react when he strapped her arms in. What had she been thinking? For all she knew there were paper towels in that cabinet, and even with a weapon she wouldn't have lasted two seconds against Master.

"Thank you, for stopping Bunny from making a mistake." She said, and meant it.

"Good. Now then, put your legs up." He commanded.

Laura obeyed, spreading her legs to either side of him and placing them on the leg rests. She felt vulnerable and exposed, somehow opening her legs for him was....intimate. She shook her head, trying to get her thoughts back in order, while he strapped her legs in tightly. Together with the two leather straps across her torsos that left her almost no wriggle room.

"Finally. You can pick her up in a few hours." The woman said.

"Be good now Bunny, and you will be rewarded later." Asshole whispered, and she felt her breath quicken.

Then he walked out, closing the door behind him and leaving her alone with the doctor. For a moment she wanted to beg the woman for help, but that was stupid. The woman was obviously working together with Maste- asshole.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked, testing the waters by dropping the Bunny pretense.

The woman talked absently, while she was putting on rubber gloves:

"First I'm going to do some routine test. Making sure you are healthy. Blood test, smear test, checking your teeth, the usual. Oh and I personally do not care how you address me or yourself, but it will be a problem for you later, if you fail to get back into the habit."

So she had noticed, but didn't care. That was good.

"What is this place, who are you people?"

The woman looked at her. "I will not answer any meaningless questions. Not because I care what you might learn, but because I don't have time for idle chatter. Now tell me, do you have any preexisting conditions? Chronic illnesses? Allergies? Remember it is in your own best interest if you tell me."

She shook her head, dejected. So she had been right, this woman wouldn't be any help either.
Strangely, the complete nonchalance of the woman about talking to a naked...what? Slave in training? Made it easier for Laura to deal with the situation.

The woman performed the checks she had said she would, asking her short clipped questions about teeth fillings, vaccinations, and so on. Most of which, Laura did not know the answer to. And also spread some sort of soothing ointment on her ass, as well as inside her ass, that cooled the burning almost immediately.

After maybe one hour, the woman rolled a grey machine into the room, which had something looking vaguely like a hair dryer attached to it by a cable.

"What is that?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"Laser hair removal."

"I don't need that, I shave."

"Not your choice girl." The woman said, brooking no argument, and turned the machine on. There was no malice in her voice, just complete indifference.

Laura had considered laser hair removal before, but this was different. They were changing something irrevocable about her body, and there was nothing she could do to change it. This tiny Asian woman, who was so calmly removing every hair below her eyebrows, drove home her complete powerlessness more than the metal collar or the beating had.

After another hour of trying not to fall apart, the woman carted away the machine. With the words: "We're going to have to do that a few more times to make it permanent."

And the woman couldn't have said that BEFORE? All her worrying, and now it turned out she still had time to esca-

The woman was back. Carrying a plate with two needles and two small gold rings on it.

"No please don't, you don't have to, I will do whatever you want please-"She began begging, but the woman didn't even seem to notice.

She kept begging and tried to twist away, but the woman just calmly fixated her nipple with one hand, and drove the needle through. Her pleas turned a sharp intake of breath. There was hardly any blood but it hurt like hell! The second one was worse, this time she knew what she had to expect and went rigid, the moment the woman reached for her nipple, waiting for the pain. She was not disappointed, hissing when the needle went through.

"Alright, almost done." The woman said, after wiping away the blood and putting some of that cooling ointment on her nipples.

"What else are you going to do to me?" She asked, even though she was afraid of the answer.

"I'm going to put you on the last pill. No. Don't ask. I will explain." The woman said picking up a green pill the size of a finger nail, holding it up for her before inserting it into a thin long metal cylinder.

"The normal pill makes your body think it is pregnant. This one alters your hormone levels over time to make your body believe it is in menopause. No more bleeding, no more period pain, no more pregnancy. Just slightly larger breasts and a heightened libido for the rest of your live."

Then, as if the woman had not just shattered every scrap of composure she had left, the woman calmly inserted the cylinder into her vagina. She felt an intense pain, making her scream at the top of her lungs and buck against her restraints. When the pain slowly subsided and she opened her eyes again the woman was already cleaning up her tools.

"I hate you!" She hissed at the woman.

"I don't care."

Ben walked towards the medical wing after having heard Bunny's scream. He had gone for a workout in the small gym rather than take Derek up on his offer of a game of billiard, he didn't like the man. Derek was vulgar and crude, if still effective.

But now his mind was already back on the job.
The medical procedure was necessary, and usually quite helpful in breaking a slave, but usually they were not this well behaved from the start. Judging from Bunny's initial reaction this was going to make things more difficult for him, not easier. Thinking of the blonde got him hard quickly, he always enjoyed his job, but this one was turning him on even more than usual, pressing all the right buttons in him.