Laura's Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to be careful with that, but not too careful. He thought smiling, and walked into the room.
Her angry brilliant blue eyes fixed immediately on him. She looked amazing, tied down, spread open against her will, two small gold rings in her nipples, and her blond hair like an angry cloud around her head.

"And I hate you too! How could you do this to me? What kind of sick fuck are you? You won't get away with this!" Bunny yelled at him.

Inwardly Ben grimaced. He had been afraid of this. She had been shocked out of her pretend obedience and was now back to the point where almost all slaves started. He had to get her back in her previous mindset.

He strode up to her stepping between her spread legs, towering over her. Then he took one of her golden nipple rings between his fingers and lifted it just slightly. She hissed in pain, her tirade cutting of instantly. It would take some time for her nipples to heal, and for her to realize how much pleasure they could bring her.

"You have insulted your Master, and you have failed to address yourself properly, Bunny. You will be punished for both. Unless you want to end like Cunt, the woman from this morning, I suggest you stop digging yourself deeper into that hole, Bunny." He spoke calmly, yet with an undertone of anger, meeting her angry blue eyes with his. Staring her down. She had to look away first, or he would have to start from scratch with her. Somehow he really disliked the idea, not because he was lazy, but because Bunny was a breath of fresh air.

He placed one hand on her chest not exerting any pressure just letting her feel the weight of it.

She opened her mouth, this wasn't working. On Impulse he changed his tactic and went off the book, simply telling her what he thought:

"If you keep up this insolent behavior, I will be forced to go back and start over, begin from scratch to beat obedience into you. I don't want that. Training you will be much less painful for you, and much more enjoyable for us both, if you are well behaved." On the last words he moved his hand from her chest downward, feeling her body under his palm, until his hand came to rest on her inner thigh, almost but not quite touching her pussy.

She held his gaze a moment longer, and he could almost see the thoughts flying around in her head. He moved his hand on her leg, just a tiny bit closer to her pussy.

She looked away.

"Yes Master, I-Bunny is sorry Master, she wants to apologize."

"Good. I'm glad you see it that way." He said and untied her, massaging the cramps, she doubtlessly had from sitting in the same position for so long, out of her arms and legs as he did so.

"I must say she was very cooperative during the procedure." Doctor Song said from behind him. He had forgotten the woman was there.

"Then she will be rewarded for that." He said with a smile to Bunny.

Doctor Song shrugged and walked out the door, leaving a meticulously cleaned room behind. He would never admit it but the woman unnerved him. Some of the rumors he had heard about her, and her research....

"May Bunny apologize for misbehaving?"

His attention went back to Bunny. Hadn't she already apologized?

"Yes."

She walked up to him and stood on tip toes, to reach up to him. Then she kissed his neck, slowly moving upward until he bent down and felt her soft lips on his. He kissed her back forcefully, spreading her lips and forcing his tongue inside, only to be eagerly met by hers, their tongues intertwining.

After a few moments, she bit his lip, and then broke the kiss. He growled his erection tenting his pants. She looked at him expectantly.

"I will accept that as an apology for forgetting to address yourself properly, but you will still be punished for insulting your Master."

She looked crestfallen, but did not argue.

"Now let's get you punishment over quickly, so we can get to the part where I reward." She grinned a little at that.

"Get on your knees and lick my shoes clean." He ordered.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master" She did as ordered, grimacing a little before putting her tongue out and licking his shoes.

He pretended not to see the grimace. After two minutes, he decided she was done with licking his boots.

"Now put your tongue out and beg, like a good puppy."

She obeyed putting her hands just underneath her chin like paws, letting her tongue out, and to his surprise, even going as far as barking once. He had to take two deep breaths before he was confident he wouldn't turn her around and fuck her right then and there.

He took her tongue between two fingers and put a clothespin on her tongue.

"Keep it there, if it falls off, we start over. Now crawl after me, Bunny."

"Yeth mafta, Thenk mafta."

Then he took the chain hanging from her collar and walked Bunny once around the house, in the dimming afternoon light, then back towards her cell.

Laura hated crawling after Master on her knees. Presenting her redden backside to anyone who cared to look.
But that didn't matter. She had realized during the long hours trapped on that chair, with that horrid woman doing as she pleased with her body, that she wasn't going to get out of this with a quick escape. It was probably going to take weeks, maybe months until a realistic opportunity would present itself. So she was in this for the long haul, and when Master had presented her with a choice of the two ways she could do this, either defy him for defiance sake and be beaten, or obey him get fucked, she had chosen the lesser evil.

And she had realized something else. She wanted to be fucked by Master. That had been hard to admit, but it was the truth. She hated him, and what he had done to her. And yet here she was, crawling after him and hating every second of it, her tongue hanging out and throbbing painfully, her ass red from the beating her had given her, and despite all that she was wet. Her fluids trickled down her thighs in a tiny irregular stream.

And he knew she was wet, she could see his erection bulging in his pants. He wanted her, and there was nothing she could do, or wanted to do, to stop him. A delightful shiver ran down her spine. She was at his mercy.

Laura would feel bad about this later, right now she was going to make the best out of this situation.

She sped up crawling past him, then crawled in front of him, presenting her ass and glistening pussy to him as she crawled. She hadn't been nearly this bold just a day ago, but she had spent the entire day naked, normal world rules no longer applied.

He growled behind her, like a wolf that had spotted prey but couldn't get to it. He had told her a small part of the rules he played by, and that had changed things. He was just as bound by the rules as she was. She had misbehaved and now he had to finish see his chosen punishment through to the end.

Crawling down the stairs took excruciatingly long, but finally she reached the metal door of her room. He opened the door, you only need a key from the inside, and she crawled inside.

She had barely passed the threshold, when she felt his fist in her hair, pushing her head down on the mattress. She raised her ass as high as it would go, inviting him. And he took her invitation. Not that he needed one. She felt him enter her, his dick easily gliding inside. She moaned as he pushed deeper and deeper, until he filled her out completely. She sighted contentedly. The entire world may have gone crazy and hostile, but this was RIGHT.

Then she squeaked when he reached forward and pulled the clothespin of her tongue, the blood rushing back. She felt him pull out slowly and braced herself for the thrust, but he just pulled out completely.

She whined, shaking her ass.

"Alright. That was your reward for behaving well."

No, he couldn't do this to her. She needed this.

"Please Master, fuck your Bunny, she will do everything you want! Please, please, please. Bunny needs to feel Master deep inside of her. Bunny wants to be filled by Master's cock. Please!" She begged.

Bunny couldn't look at him, his hand in her hair was still holding her head down.

"You have received your reward."

Nonononono it couldn't end like this.

"This," he said and Bunny moaned from joy when he pushed back into her completing her once again. "Has nothing to do with your reward, I am doing this simply because I want to."

And then the thrusts began. No warning no slow build up. Just him slamming into her hard and fast. The pain from her sore ass mingling into the immense pleasure, adding to it like a bit of salt to a meal. Then he slapped her sore ass. Just once but it was enough, the jolt of pain driving her over the edge.
Her knees buckled, as the first orgasm rolled over her, accompanied by a long drawn out moan.

"Thank you Master. Oh god thank you."

He pulled Bunny back by her hair, forcing her to arch her back, while his thrusts didn't slow.

She felt his teeth on her neck just underneath her collar, biting into her, hard enough to leave significant bruises. More Pain, more Pleasure. She rocked her hips against his jolts running up her spine whenever his balls slapped against her clit.

He pulled her back further and she could feel his muscles on her back, both his arms now slung around her chest, crushing her against him. She let her head fall back against his shoulder. He stopped, deep inside her, and for a few moments they stayed like that, her in his arms, him pulsing inside of her.

Then he let her drop forward and she yelped. Catching herself on her hands. Then Bunny felt something on the entrance to her ass, and relaxed it for him, welcoming the thumb he pushed inside the asshole he had fucked sore earlier today, filling her and hurting her.

His other hand went back into her hair, using it like reigns to guide her. Trapped between his thumb pushing into her asshole, and his hand pulling on her hair, she just gave over. Letting him guide her body to slam counter to his thrusts. She came like that, once twice, and he gave no indication of stopping.

She was super sensitive now, each new orgasm more painful than the last, and each one coming quicker than the one before. He was hurting her now, and he didn't care, and neither did Bunny. His finger, cock, and hand were the only thing holding her up any longer. Her tongue hanging out covered in sweat, she had not strength left when he finally pulled out with a scream, flipped her over, and she felt his hot semen on her face and breasts, smelled the scent of him.

"Thank you Master, Bunny is very grateful to you for fucking her."

Then she just lay there too tired to move. When she felt something push against her lips she just weakly opened them for him and gulped down the water that he was giving her.

"See you tomorrow Bunny." Master said, sounding happy and exhausted.

That was good. A Happy Master meant a happy Bunny. She heard the door fall shut and the lights went out. With a tinge of embarrassment she noticed that she had failed to thank him for the water.
Well Laura would have to deal with that tomorrow. She went to sleep with the scent of sex and Masters Semen strong in her nose.

Chapter 4

Laura woke up, when the lights turned on, feeling horny, as she did every morning. She reached between her legs, only to sigh in disappointment, when her fingers came into contact with the metal chastity belt. She had earned herself the dubious honor of wearing it, when she had masturbated again, after Master had already punished her by whipping her pussy and denying her any sort of sexual gratification for two days, following the first time he had caught her pleasuring herself in the morning. Her pleasure belonged to Master, and it was his to give and take as he pleased. And until she had truly internalized that, she would be wearing this incredibly frustrating chastity belt, which denied her access to her own pussy.

Previously she'd had two, maybe three days every month were she was this horny. But the "last Pill" had worked as described by the doctor. In the three weeks since she had been kidnapped, she had not bled, and the usual stomach cramps had been absent. Instead she was now horny every single day.

She knelt down besides the door, gripping her elbows behind her back and pushing her chest out. She could remain in this position for hours, but unless Master intended to train her in patience again, she would only have to wait a few minutes.

And sure enough, he opened the door shortly after, greeting her with a smile and a "Good morning Bunny." , then immediately unzipping his pants in front of her, his half hard cock filling her vision.

"May Bunny suck your big cock Master?"

He nodded, and she began, kissing and licking his shaft, murmuring under her breath but still audible for him, how much she loved and adored his cock. It was the truth. Bunny truly loved his cock, and took pride in her skill to give her Master pleasure with her mouth.

Laura had disliked giving blowjobs before this, only giving them very rarely when she was drunk, but needless to say Master had neither cared nor asked about her dislikes. And over the week it had become increasingly easier for Laura to slip into the Bunny mindset. By this point, it pretty much happened the moment her Master was anywhere near her.

It sometimes scared her, when she noticed that even when she was alone, she was still thinking of herself as Bunny instead of Laura. But right now was not a time to be scared. Bunny had to focus on sucking Masters Dick properly.

She took him into her mouth, letting her tongue run circles around his cock. Feeling him swell and grow to his full size inside of mouth felt amazing. She went upwards while sucking him in at the same time, slowly releasing him. Her lips running over his shaft then his tip until he slipped out of her mouth. She kissed his tip and looked up at him, a thin thread of spittle connecting her lips and his cock.

"Master is hard now. Does Master wish to fuck Bunny's wet Pussy, or her tight little asshole? Or may Bunny continue to worship Master's cock?" She purred. He had not taught her to talk like this, but he had seemed to enjoy it, so Bunny had continued.

"Keep sucking my dick, we have a few more minutes."

"Yay, thank you Master." Bunny said, and leaned forward again, hands still held behind her back.

This time she took him all the way, until her nose touched his stomach, feeling his girth painfully spreading her throat. It had taken her many hours of practice with a dildo to learn this. She held him inside her throat, swallowing repeatedly to massage his dick, while her lungs began to burn. When she could not hold out any longer, she slowly released him, making sure he felt every part of her mouth, from her tight throat to her soft lips. She breathed heavily for a few seconds, before repeating the process.

Sometimes this would prompt him to grab her head and fuck her throat, but sadly today was not one of those days.

When he stepped away, his penis leaving her reach, she made a dismayed sound of protest, but stayed kneeling where she was.

"Thank you Master." She said, her tone sulky, because she wanted Master to know that she would have preferred to keep sucking his dick until he came.

"Always a pleasure Bunny." He said, making her smile.

He unlocked her chastity belt and gave Bunny her morning enema, before allowing her to drink some water from the tab and go to the toilet. She had learned her lesson when it came to that everything she needed to live belonged to her Master, and was dispensed at his whim. Well, she thought, looking at the chastity belt lying on her mattress, maybe she had not yet learned that particular lesson completely, but she would, eventually.

She followed him outside for her morning wash. The sun shining on her skin, which now had the healthy tan of woman that spent a lot of time naked outside in the sun, with sunscreen being another thing that she had depend on Master for.
Laura noticed the iron-gate, which was just closing after having let a white van through as if the gate was taunting her. She had found out that there was a guard there, who was needed to open the gate, so stealing a key wasn't an option. Her current best, and only plan for escape, was to stow away in one of the cars, which drove out in irregular intervals. Thanks to her Bunny mindset, Master now sometimes left her unattended for short times. If she was lucky enough to have one of the cars that were about to leave unattended at the same time, she had a chance.

She stood at the wash pole, raising her arms to the metal cuffs above her head, and holding on to them. There was no reason for her to actually be tied to the pole, she would just keep her arms up by herself. Master hosed her down, and Bunny yelped at the sock of being hit by the cold water, laughing as she twisted and turned to let him reach every part of her. He did no longer use the highest pressure setting and she had to her surprise realized that this was rather fun. Like jumping through a sprinkler, only more intense.

While she was sitting on one of the wooden benches a bit later, with her eyes closed, enjoying Master, who was standing behind her, drying her with a towel, she realized that she had come to enjoy quite a lot of things.

Not everything. She still disliked it when Master punished her simply because he felt like it, for example. It was his right of course, to make her cry out in pain simply because he wanted to.... or was it? She was pretty sure that it was his right, even though part of her seemed to disagree. Should she look for a way to enjoy that too? Or was her not enjoying it part of the point.

The towel went between her legs, and she immediately opened her legs, pushing her hips forward and leaning her back against the solid chest of her Master. This time he took her invitation, and she felt two fingers glide into her.

"Thank you Master." She breathed.

Finally Bunny's pussy was going to get some of the attention she had been craving. She waited for him to move his fingers, to start pushing her towards the edge, but he did not move them. When she couldn't wait any longer, which did not take long at all. She took hold of his arms, which were encircling her, feeling his hard muscles and steading herself.

Then she began rocking her hips against his hand, fucking herself on his fingers. Lips parting she moaned, feeling his fingers inside of her as she ground her hips against them. She smiled when she felt his erection, pressing against her back. She moved her entire body around the fix point of his fingers, grinding her pussy into them and rubbing his erection with her back as best she could, while pushing her swaying boobs out, nipples erect and golden nipple rings glinting in the sunlight

He took hold of one of her nipple rings with his free hand and pulled upward, forcing her to follow, it was amazing how easily he could control her with these two small rings. It hurt when he pulled on them, but in a good, pleasant way, as long as she followed their direction that was. And right now, that meant up, away from his fingers inside of her.

She strained, trying harder to get herself off on his hand, but the pain in her nipples forced her millimeter by millimeter upwards. She groaned in frustration, when she lost contact with his fingers.
But pleasure was his to give, she had to remember that.

"Thank you Master, for letting Bunny enjoy your fingers."

"Hmmm you have gotten them quite dirty Bunny." He said holding up his two fingers slick from her fluids.

She opened her mouth.

"Does Master want Bunny to lick his fingers clean?" She asked, and began sucking and licking her fluids of his hand, when he pushed them into her mouth as an answer to her question.

Her lower body was still aching for attention, and she did her best to turn him on by licking his fingers as erotically as she could.