Laura's Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, after one last deep kiss, he pulled way, his finger leaving her ass, and held it up in front of her. Bunny immediately began licking and sucking his finger with wet slurping sounds, making a show of it and looking at his face, while glancing at the bulge in his pants ever so often, making it clear that she would prefer to suck something else.

When he dried his finger on her cheek, she straightened, standing at attention, her feet wide apart back straight arms behind her back.

"Bunny has kissed her Masters neck without permission, and she isn't sorry about it. Bunny should be punished for both." She said breathlessly, ashamed of her behavior but still grinning.

"Oh I will, don't worry." He said, unable to suppress a grin. "I don't like that dress by the way." He added, and she almost tripped over herself in her hurry to get it off.

He flicked one of the rings in her hard pointy nipples, making her breath quiver.

"Follow me Bunny." He said and jumped out of the car, lifting her down.

He had to pick up a few items, from the storage room. Then led her up to his rooms in the manner house: A Bedroom with a massive oak canopy bed, a large bathroom, and a living/work room. The furniture was heavy wood, looking old and regal, like everywhere else in the manor.

He made her go to the toilet, and gave her something to drink, she was very grateful for both.

"We advise new slave owners to, thoroughly punish a slave, every time it changes owner. So the slave understands who owns her from now on. And you have most certainly earned this. ° He declared.

"Yes Master. Thank you for making clear to Bunny who owns her now."

He made sure she would keep her legs apart, by placing a spreader bar between them, then lifted her arms up until she was standing only on tiptoes, and tied her hands to a ceiling hook. She had been trained to remain in worse positions than this for hours, but her feet would start cramping eventually. As a finishing touch he hung one medium weight from each of her nipple rings.

Then he brought out a Flogger, one that was designed to cause as much pain as possible, without breaking the skin.

"Should Bunny count the blows for you Master?"

He laughed. "Don't bother, you won't be able to keep up anyway."

She shivered, the weights on her breasts trembling, and he could see moisture appear on her pussy lips, as he walked slow circles around his Bunny. His.

When he was out of her sight, he stopped, and landed the first hard blow across her ass with a satisfying slapping noise. She yelped, but he did not give her time to recover, hitting the insides of her both her legs in quick succession. Then he paused for a moment, to give her time to dread what was about to come, before beginning in earnest. He expertly pelted every part of her body with blows, making sure it hurt, but did not break her skin, turning her body a delightful light reddish tone, that would be mostly gone by tomorrow, but would let her painfully and strongly feel even the slightest touch on her body until then.

His Bunny cried and wailed, vainly twisting in her bonds, crying out every time he hit her pussy or breasts. Every so often he asked her:

"Who are you, and who owns you?"

"Bunny, and Bunny belongs to you Master" She cried out each time between sobs.

The sun had fully risen above the horizon when he decided that he had soundly beaten the idea of serving a different Master out of her head.

He picked the sniffling blond up in his arms, unhooking her from the ceiling, and carried her over to the bed, laying her down on her back, where he released her from the spreader bar, and began massaging the cramps out of her feet, and caressing her cheek to calm her. She leaned into his touch sighting.

"What have you learned, Bunny?"

"Bunny is yours Master. She thought that she was your before, but she wasn't. Now she is. Thank you Master."

He smiled, running a hand along her hyper sensitive skin, which made her shiver, until he lightly gripped her throat.

"I'm going to have to buy you a new collar, now that you're mine. A proper one with your name on it."

"Yes please." Bunny replied.

He stood and slowly began taking of his clothes, keeping eye contact with his Bunny. She squirmed under his gaze, slowly lifting her knees to her chest and spreading her legs to either side off her, her pussy glistening wetly. Her hands still tied to together above her head.

When he freed his raging erection her breath quickened, her eyes glazing, as he just stood there. He did not have to wait long.

"Please Master fuck your Bunny. Bunny doesn't feel complete without Masters Cock inside of her! She has been thinking about nothing else since you left her yesterday. Please make Bunny whole again, she needs to feel her Master deep inside of her! Please Master, Bunny is begging you."

"And if I don't want to." His twitching cock gave his words the lie.

"Then Bunny will wait, serving Master however he wants, hoping he will one day fuck her. Bunny only wants to please Master." She said biting her lower lip.

"Good." He said positioning his penis, and slowly letting his tip glide in.

God she was wet! He pushed up her legs until they were all the way above her head, pinning her legs and arms down at the same time. Then he went in all the way, his pubic bone slapping wetly against her clit.

The friction felt amazing, engulfing his cock in warm wetness as if she was made to take him inside of her. He leaned forward his dick unmoving inside of her, biting her neck hard enough to bruise, then nibbling up her neck, licking her earlobe and whispering in her ear:

"You're mine!"

She moaned loudly, her pussy spasming around his cock, massaging it.

He did not move his cock, but he kissed her, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. She kissed him back weakly, as the wonderful movements of her pussy continued, and he reached down with one hand, pulling her nipple rings together, which still had the weights hanging from them.

He bit her tongue, and now her whole body was twitching, her mouth opening wide in a silent scream, hands and feet clenching and unclenching, and her eyes rolling up into her head.

He had never seen a woman have an orgasm as drawn out as this, he thought keeping her twitching body pinned down. He didn't move his penis at all, if he moved even a little, adding the additional friction to her pussy clamping down on his dick mind-blowingly tight, he would come instantly.

He rode out her orgasm, and only when she stopped twitching after long minutes, did he begin to fuck her, starting with slow and deliberate thrusts, pulling out until only the tip was inside of her, then going back down all the way.

She moved her hips against him weakly, her tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her eyes were glazed. He could tell her mind had not recovered yet from her mind shattering orgasm, and her body was on auto pilot.

Every time it looked like coherent thought was returning to her, he overloaded her senses, pushing her back down into a world of pure sensation.
First he sped up his thrusts to hard slams, then he bit her neck and breasts, leaving marks.

Finally he flipped her over into doggy style position. By that point she had no strength left, and he was pretty sure his cock inside of her and his and pulling her hair were the only things that kept her from collapsing. He fucked her hard, pounding into her, making the weights on her tits swinging violently with every thrust.

He could feel his climax approaching fast, and gave up every pretense of self-control, letting her upper body fall on the bed, gripping her ass violently with both hands, shoving his two thumbs forcefully into her ass, past her resistance. Franticly he pounded into her, even the massive canopy bed was now creaking and shaking from the violence of his thrusts. He could feel is own thumbs inside her ass with his penis, filling her completely with now room to spare.

Then he gave one last thrust, burrowing himself deep inside her, he came screaming. His penis twitching he felt semen spurt through his canal and into her pussy, which was clenched down almost painfully around him, as if to massage every last drop of his sperm out of him.

Then his Bunny shivered, sighting, and her pussy released him. He dropped her on the bed, his chest rising and falling from his heavy breathing. He looked at his property.

His Bunny stayed how he had dropped her, with her ass raised slightly, their combined fluids gushing out of her pussy in spurts, then running down her legs, her fists tightly clenched into the bed sheets, blond hair a wild halo around her head. She was a beautiful sexual creature, and she was his alone.

He dropped on the bed beside her, pulling her against his chest.

She mumbled something.

"What was that Bunny?"

She repeated the mumble insignificantly louder, still inaudible.

"Yes you are absolutely right, this is your room now, so I should put up a cage, where I can leave you when I am busy or sleeping, after all you won't get the privilege to sleep on the bed every day." He said, teasing her.

"Yes Master." She mumbled, so he barely caught it.

Then she melded herself into his side, like she had always been there. He put an arm around her, it felt good to have her there. He would put up the cage, but he doubted it would get much use.

He was tired. He hadn't slept yet, and had completely exhausted himself fucking his Bunny. His eyes felt shut, and he was drifting off into sleep.

"Thank you Master. For taking Laura, and making her your Bunny." He heard her whisper, before sleep took him.

Bunny was awake, inspecting the room that with his regal opulence seemed ludicrous in comparison to her cell. There were forks and steak knives here, a telephone, a mini fridge, a laptop, some clothes, car keys, nothing of interest really, her Master really seemed to live for his work with few hobbies. Well that only meant he would have more time for her.

She had to steady herself on the wall when walking, her knees were weak and her entire body was sore her skin pulsing painfully, but her pussy most of all, and she was covered in bruises. In short, she felt amazing, thoroughly used by her Master. He was called Benjamin Decker, but according to his driver's license, but that didn't really matter.

Apart from the fact that he would have to punish her for snooping. She would dislike it, but he would enjoy it, and that was all that mattered to her. Grinning Bunny crawled back into bed with him.

She would let him sleep out his exhaustion, then wake him with a blowjob in a few hours, but until then she would enjoy just being close to him.

THE END

Afterword:

Alright, if you are still here then I hope you enjoyed the ride.

If you have anything you wish to share now, be it your like or dislike of a particular scene, finding a glaring plot hole, or spelling mistake, or just your burning desire to let the world know that oranges are the best fruit, leave a comment. ;)