Laura's Slave Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is enough." He said and with a plop and a murmured thank you she released his now clean fingers.

"I have something for you." He said, holding up a pair of simple black panties. "Go on, put them on."

"Thank you Master?" She said tentatively not knowing where he was going with this. She put on the panties and it felt...wrong. After weeks of wearing nothing but the collar on her neck this felt, somewhat unpleasant. Master needed to have easy access to her pussy, these panties would just end up being taken off anyway.

"So, what do you think?" He asked.

"Does Master, enjoy looking at Bunny wearing these?" She asked.

"No I don't really care about them."

"May Bunny take them off?"

"Yes."

"Thank you Master."

She took of the panties. His eyes went immediately to her still glistening wet pussy. Yes this was much better.

"What would you have done if I had said I liked the look?"

"Bunny would have kept them on. Wait." She smiled. "Bunny just learned her lesson about when it is appropriate to wear clothes hasn't she?"

"Yes, and I will reward you for it later. Now let's go, you don't want to be late for your exercises."

Ben idly watched Bunny and three other slaves in training run in circles on the small packed dirt track field, from where he sat on the balcony. Her physical condition was a lot better now than when he had captured her, she looked like a porn actress now, and could fuck like one too. The slave had to be able to entertain their future buyer for any period of time, and in any position they were ordered to or tied up in.

The task of getting and keeping the slaves in shape, as well as flexible, was generally given to the junior trainers. It did not take much skill to motivate a slave to exercise and stop them from talking to each other when you had a whip. A tool which the gray haired man, junior did not necessarily mean young, used liberally on the three slaves who were trailing behind Bunny.

He had always enjoyed training slaves, turning willful and independent women into obedient and docile pets. But the end result did not interest him beyond the gratification of a job well done. He generally could tell when a slave was ready for auction, when training her became boring.

Bunny did not bore him though, even though she had basically been ready to be sold a week ago, which was pretty much the shortest time he had ever heard of, except for slaves who were sold untrained, or barely trained, on purpose. Bunny...took initiative and acted independently, something which he usually tried to beat out of slaves, but she used to basically train herself. He told her what lesson she had to learn, to get through with the least amount of punishment, and then she thought of ways to teach the lesson to herself.

Of course all slaves tried to avoid punishment sooner or later, but they usually tried to resist learning, and none of them actually wanted to learn the way Bunny did. This ironically meant, that it was impossible to break her will, because it was already aligned with what it was supposed to be. He could tell that she still had hopes of escape, maybe even plans for it, and no amount of punishment had seemed to change that.

That was the one concession she had apparently made to herself: Accept everything else, do what they want to, but she would get out in the end.

And in truth, she was probably right. The people who owned slaves, did not have the same security measures as those who trained them, depending on the slave already being broken to keep them from running. The slaves being send back for retraining if they started showing signs of defiance.

"Ben. So this is where you were hiding."

A smiling man in his mid-twenties walked onto the Balcony. Jeremy was one of the suits, and indeed he was wearing a custom tailored striped suit, that probably cost as much as Ben's car, which was a pretty damn expensive car.

"You will be pleased to hear, that we have a buyer for your product. Someone who put down enough money to bypass the auction. We are still negotiating, but it is going to be a pretty hefty bonus in it for you and me, that much I can promise you. He wants the product shipped by tomorrow morning."

"She isn't ready yet." He said, and even though is statement was technically true, he had manly answered out of an unwillingness to let Bunny be sold already, which surprised him. He had never been attached to a slave before, always happy to move on to the next one, when the training was complete.

Jeremy frowned. "I know the product hasn't been here long, but it is as ready as I have ever seen."

"I am her trainer, and I say she isn't ready yet."

"Well then get it ready. We have a deadline now." Jeremy said smiling, and went back into the house.

God he hated suits. He sighted. Well he had one idea for getting her ready in time, he was not sure if it would work, and if it didn't... Well he had voiced his concerns, and so Jeremy would get into more trouble than him, because of that. He would just be ready to give his bonus back, when Bunny eventually escaped.

But in any case he was intending to enjoy the time with his Bunny he had left

Bunny, covered in sweat, eagerly gulped down the water she had been given for performing best, ignoring the looks of hate and envy from the other three naked women. She felt great. She had always loved the feeling of exhaustion after a good workout and she had decided that this was no different.

She knelt down, licking drops of water from her lips, and began waiting for Master to return with her chest pushed out, nipple rings glinting in the sunlight. She liked the way they brought attention to her chest, she liked how she looked now in general. She had always been pretty, but now she felt downright beautiful and sexy.

Two of the other two knelt down beside her the third one being forced to her knees, the four of them kneeling in a straight line, waiting for their respective Masters. One of the women, probably the one who had been forced to her knees, started to whisper something, which turned into a scream, when the whip of the exerciser hit her.

Bunny didn't know the pale redheaded woman's name, who was now cursing at the exerciser which only made him whip her more.
She did however know that the caramel colored one with the blank face was called Cunt, and her stout Master had beaten every scrap of resistance out of her.
The last one, an overweight woman with huge breasts and a pretty face, was called Berry, her backside was full of whip marks form not running fast enough, and she was crying silently.

Bunny wished she was allowed to talk to them, so she could explain to them how they were making things needlessly difficult for themselves, but they probably wouldn't listen anyway.

They were picked up by their Masters one by one, the redhead dragged along by her hair, until only she remained. She waited. She had already learned her lesson about patience, but maybe her Master wanted to test her again, or something had kept him busy, either way, she could wait.

The grey haired exerciser who was grumbling and looking at his expensive gold watch every few seconds apparently disagreed with her.

"Sir, if Bunny may speak?" She asked, without leaving her position.

"What is it slave?" He asked, annoyed.

"Bunny will wait for Master, but you do not have to. If Sir wants to leave, Bunny will wait here on her own. You can tie her up if you want." She said submissively, not meeting his eyes.

He looked at her considering. She could practically hear the gears turning in his head, weighting how likely leaving her hear would get him into trouble.

"If I find out you moved even an inch without your Master, you will regret it dearly."

"Yes Sir."

Then he just left and she remained, the heat not really bothering her. She had been given water and sunscreen not too long ago, so she could remain kneeling here for hours.

Idly she looked around and blinked, there was a large truck in the driveway, and two burly men had been loading off boxes with food, then reloading the empty boxes into the truck the entire morning, but now they were walking into the house, leaving the truck full of empty boxes unattended.

Laura grinned, checking the windows, no one there, this was her chance.

But they might catch me, it would be much safer to wait here for Master. A calm part of her argued.

There would always be some risk involved this was the best chance she would be getting. She stood up.

It might be another test though, if it is, and I fail it Master will be angry with Bunny and punish her. The same calm part interjected.

Well then she would be punished, it was worth the risk, Laura thought and started walking towards the truck, walking was less suspicious than running, or well, a slave walking alone anywhere was suspicious anyway, but people noticed running more than walking.

But if Bunny leaves she will never be fucked by Master again. She will never feel completed again. That part of her argued now desperate, the calmness gone.
It isn't that bad here, there are so many fun things here: being petted by Master when Bunny was good, the washing in the morning, the exercise, being tied up, serving Master, getting fed by him while kneeling at his feet, sucking Masters cock, and did I mention getting fucked by Master?

She felt herself getting wet, as she usually did when thinking about Master. And merely being around him felt amazing, but there would be other guys, and this life was....wrong. Laura had to get out.

But I want to stay.

She stopped, frozen. Oh good god she actually wanted to stay, she realized. But that was wrong, wasn't it? It did not feel wrong though... It felt right.

She looked at the truck, then tugged at the collar around her neck considering. She wanted to stay with her Master, but he had told her during her first week that he was training Bunny to be sold, so she couldn't stay with him forever.
Eventually Bunny would be sold to someone else, a new Master, and it wouldn't be someone as amazing as her Master.
She would dislike serving him at first, but if he was even a little like her Master, he would make Bunny his, and make her want to stay. And if he wasn't, if he was someone like Master Derek....well then she could still just run away.

Bunny felt better now that she had made her decision, the last weeks it had felt like she was torn apart, her old life and her new life tearing in different directions. Now she was whole again.

Bunny walked back to her spot, and knelt down in waiting position, thinking about Master to pass the time. How he had made her crawl with her tits on the floor, by hanging heavy weights from her nipple rings, and then fucked her ass, because he was tired of her begging.

As if her thoughts had summoned him Master appeared out of the door, walking towards her with a somewhat sad smile on his face. Bunny smiled back at him, wetness trickling down her legs. Then she sighed.

"Master Bunny has to tell you something. Bunny has been bad, she did not wait for you here, and she walked over to the truck and considered escaping. Bunny is sorry Master, she should be punished for her behavior." She said, a little ashamed of her actions now that she had said them out loud.

His face froze for a moment, then his smile fell.

"A buyer has been found for you. You will be sent to him tomorrow, and you will be a good slave for him Bunny."

"Oh... Yes Master, Bunny will try to be a good slave for her new Master. Thank you for Training Bunny. Bunny will miss you." She said, meaning every word, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Go to your cell. Close the door behind you." He said, turning away and walking back towards the building.

For a moment she thought she had seen sadness on his face, but when he had turned away it had been grim determination. That probably meant Master wasn't happy about letting Bunny go too. That made her feel a little better, but not much.

Obeying his order she started walking, in the corridor that led to the cells, opposite to her own cell, she saw the redhead from earlier pressed against the wall by her Master, who was crushing her throat with one hand and finger fucking her with the other, his hand making wet squishing noises. The woman looked like she was hating the way her body reacted to her Masters fingers, she would learn.

They both stared at her with equal incredulity as she walked past them, and into her own cell. Bunny gave them a beaming smile, even though she really didn't feel like smiling, and shut the door on them, locking herself in.

The chastity belt was still lying on top of her mattress, she picked it up and locked it in place around her waist. If she didn't she might masturbate, watching those two outside and wishing that it was her and her Master had already made her wet again, but her pussy belong to Master, just like she did.

She did have the chain to lock herself to the wall, so she just kneeled down in waiting position by the door without it. Surely Master would come to fuck her one last time, and she didn't want him to have to punish her, because she hadn't been waiting properly.
She sniffed, fighting back her tears, she wouldn't cry damn it.

Hours later, long after the lights had gone out, and it was clear her Master wouldn't come for her, she did cry.

Chapter 5

Ben sat in one of the Armchairs in the trainer's longue, a lukewarm cup of coffee and a laptop in front of him on the table, feeling tired. The world outside the window was painted in the grey blue colors of not quite morning.

Ben had set up the truck for Bunny to escape, and then be caught and punished, severely, for trying to escape, so she would maybe decide to learn her lesson, or at least always doubt if she was just being tested when an opportunity for escape presented itself.

When she had turned back halfway, presumably because she had decided it was a trap, or just not safe enough, he had already been planning how to have a conversation with Jeremy where he could tell him that she wasn't ready yet, where witnesses could hear, so that when she escaped in a few weeks, he could say "I told you so.".

But when she had told him immediately what she had been planning, and it became clear that she had decided to stay, because she wanted to, he wanted Bunny for himself, and couldn't stomach giving her to any other man. Especially because his Bunny would probably find some enjoyment with that other man too.

He had never been one for moping about. So he had gone to work immediately, trying to find a way to take her for himself. His wage was quite substantial, and he had enough money saved up, to buy one or maybe two slaves during an auction. But not nearly enough to compete with the sum her buyer, who he had found out was the rich son of a successful weapons manufacturer, had put down up front.

So since money would not work, he had tried with influence, calling in favors and contacting friends. By this point he owed several people favors, including Jeremy, who of all things had asked him for help and advice with capturing and training a custom slave in return. And he still did not know if his effort would have any results. He had managed to send his request higher up the food-chain, to the person of whom his contacts had said, was the most likely one to look favorably upon his request.

Now he was waiting for the reply, if it came. Another hour passed by, and the sun rose. The police van that would take Bunny to her new owner arrived, and got stuck at the gate. He had bribed the guard to do a "random" investigation of the car. When the car got through, and he wasn't there to hand the slave over to them, they stood around for a few minutes, before going to the cells to pick her up themselves.

From the window he could see them Lead his Bunny to the car, one hand on her shoulder, as if that was necessary. With a sad smile he noticed that she was wearing the chastity belt again, so she was teaching herself that lesson too. She probably had neither drank anything nor been to the toilet, this car ride would end badly for her and the cleanup crew.

He looked back to his laptop, seeing the incoming mail icon blinking, he clicked on it frantically.

Mr. Decker

I have received your request.

My conditions are as follows:

You will not be paid for the next two slaves you train, as well as the next one of your slaves who gets paid for upfront.

Furthermore you will let me borrow this slave you are so fascinated with for two weeks each year.

Do we have deal?

Grabbing the laptop he typed while running, nearly falling down the stairs.

Yes we do. I owe you one. He sent.

A few seconds later, he received another mail, with the company intern deed of ownership, which was actually legally binding in a few countries, of Bunny attached to it.

Running out the door he saw the car driving towards the gate, franticly he gestured to the guard, who after a few seconds of staring at him with a frown, closed the gate, caused the driver to hit the brakes hard.

He walked over to the driver's seat, the man in front lowering his window.

"Now what the hell is this supposed to be?" The Driver asked.

Ben just wordlessly pushed the laptop with the deed into his face. The man checked a few numbers with a clipboard he had, then shrugged.

"You want her delivered somewhere?"

Huh, he hadn't considered that. He had bought a small summer house in the mountains near a lake some years back, but he practically lived in whatever training facility he was working on at the time.

"No. I will take her from here."

"Alright, looks like we have the day off, and here I thought today would be one of those days." The man said grinning, and parked the car, tossing him the keys.

He opened the backdoors of the van, finding his Bunny sitting handcuffed in one of the seats. They had taken of the collar, and made her put on a simple dress, to make her look inconspicuous. She looked almost like she had when he had captured her.

Bunny's face lit up when she saw him.

"Master, you came to say goodbye. Bunny was afraid you were so angry at her for thinking about running that you wouldn't say goodbye to her as punishment."

"No." he said smiling, unlocking her handcuffs.

She pressed herself against him, pretending that she was trying to give him better access to her handcuffs, her head resting above his groin and her soft tits pressing against his dick. God he could feel her hard nipples through her dress.

"Your punishment for that is still open. And I am not here to say goodbye, I just bought you. You're mine now."

She actually squealed in joy, lifting herself up on tiptoes and kissing him, well trying to kiss him anyway, and grunting in frustration, when he wouldn't bend down to meet her. Unable to reach his lips she began nibbling on his neck instead, pressing herself as tightly against him as she could, running over his back under his t-shirt.

For a while he just enjoyed her teeth and lips on his neck, his hands lifting her dress up then griping her ass tightly before he began blindly unlock her chastity belt. They hadn't taken that off her, he had the keys.

When the belt fell to the floor with a clang, he gripped her light blond mane in one hand and pulled her head back. Then he leaned down and kissed her forcefully, Bunny opening her mouth readily, welcoming his advances with her tongue. While she was distracted with the kiss, he positioned one finger above her asshole, having a hard time not being distracted himself, and pushed his finger in as deeply as it would go.

It went into her clean ass immediately, Bunny relaxing her muscles the moment she noticed the intrusion. Then he made a game of teasing her, pulling back and staying just out of her range, making her try to catch his lips, like a child whose toy he was holding above her head. He only gave her small kisses, before pulling back, biting her lip or tongue before he did so, forcing her up on tip toes, only to let her fall down again, groaning in frustration and impaling herself on his finger as she did so.