Laura's Story (for Women)

Story Info
The story of Laura, a young college girl.
22k words
4.35
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Laura. I've been working at this law firm for 6 months now. I'm a basic office worker, answering phones and light office work. It's an easy job, since I go to college 2 nights a week.

My best work friend is Lissette, she's an older married Puerto Rican woman around 40. She's so much fun to talk to. She's so wild, and loves to talk about sex! I think she thinks I'm too innocent since I come from a very religious family. Sometimes I wonder if she's made it her personal mission to corrupt me!

She is gorgeous! I've always envied her style and have started to emulate it however I can. We became friends right away. On breaks, we'd go outside and chat while she would smoke. She smokes in such a sexy, sensuous, classy way, I just can't explain it!

One day we were outside chatting and I told her how I admired how sexy she looked when she smoked. She said "I'll teach you if you want", and offered me a ciggy.

At first I was hesitant, but I was curious and took it. At first I could only take little puffs, but after a couple of days trying it at our lunch breaks, I got the hang of it. I don't really smoke though, only on breaks with Lissette, and a couple times out at a club with friends. Never around my parents since my Dad once told me only whores smoke.

One time, my boyfriend Chris found a pack in my purse and got so mad! I think he thinks girls that smoke are slutty too, since he's the jealous type.

I've also began to dress more like Lissette. She knows how to dress sexy. We've gone shopping after work and she helped me pick out some sexy, but still barely appropriate office outfits. And some not so appropriate ones too!

The lawyers are nice, especially one, Michael. He's almost 50 I think, but in amazing shape! He rides his bicycle to work and seems to be really into biking. He wears all those racer outfits with the logos on them. Lissette says he's always checking out my body. She's very observant of these things, or so she says! She says he's been checking me out more since I started dressing more sexy. I don't mind, since he is soooo handsome!

One day on break, Lissette and I were outside smoking and Michael rode up on his bike. He says "good morning ladies" and waves, then says "Laura, I didn't know you smoke...didn't think you were the type."

Shyly, I just smiled. I wondered what "the type" is.

I've been dating my boyfriend Chris for almost a year. He's 20, a year younger than me, and I have to admit a little immature. He's only my second boyfriend. We started having sex soon after we started dating. I told him he was my first even though I did have sex a few times with a boy down the street when I was 15. I don't really count those, since we were young and didn't know what we were doing! It's just a little white lie, I didn't want him to think I'm a slut!

Once, Chris dropped me off at work. Michael was there and I introduced him. Chris looked like a punk kid dressed in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. The next day, Michael asked me if that was my boyfriend. I said yes, and he laughed and said he's not who he expected I'd date. He looks like a kid!

I told him he's pretty much my age. Lissette overheard this and after Michael went back in his office, she says "he's jealous!". I just laughed, but I know Lissette is right. I know Michael flirts with me, and am I wrong not to discourage it? I flirt back. It's harmless. It makes me kind of feel good that an older man lusts after me. I know Chris would be pissed if he knew about it though.

THE BREAKUP

Last Thursday night, I was out with Chris and I was wearing one of the outfits I bought while shopping with Lissette. It was very sexy and skimpy! Chris was getting us drinks at the bar and this guy came up to me trying to talk to me and get my number.

When Chris came back, the guy was still trying. Chris got mad and said "why are you talking to my girlfriend bro?". The guy backed off and walked away, but Chris was still mad. He accused me of dressing too slutty and that's why it happened! We argued, and I demanded he take me home.

We were silent in the car all the way back to my apartment. When we got there, I had had enough. I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore, pulled off the promise ring he gave me and threw it at him as I got out and slammed the door. I went inside, cried, and went to bed.

THE INVITE

The next morning I went to work. I met Lissette in the parking lot and told her what happened. She hugged me as I cried a little. She says "it's going to be okay hunny, trust me, there's so many men out there to date, and experiences to have." "You're young and should just date and have fun, you're too young to get so serious with one guy!"

We go inside and sit at our desks and begin to work. Michael comes in and goes in his office to change from his cycling outfit into a suit as usual. After a few minutes, he comes out to give us some paperwork. I just had a few more tears and he notices as I'm blotting them away with a tissue.

He kneels down next to my chair, puts his hand on my shoulder and says "hey...hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?".

Shyly, I tell him "I broke up with my boyfriend".

He looks at me reassuringly and says "aww I'm sorry Laura...it's going to be okay, trust me... why don't you take the day off, try to do something to get your mind off it?", as he gently rubs my shoulder.

I say "okay I guess so...thank you".

As I start to pack up my purse, he says "hey Laura... I'm getting together with some friends tonight at the club near my house. Why don't you join us? You should really get out of the house while you feel this way".

"Umm..." I say, and out of the corner of my eye I see Lissette gesturing with her hands, like GO...GO, while mouthing the word YES...GO. It seems harmless enough, and I guess I don't really want to stay at home, so I smile and say "okay...sounds nice"

THE CLUB

So after work I go home and start getting ready. I'm feeling a little better, since at least I'm going out and not sitting at home sad. I decide to wear something really sexy, since Chris can't complain anymore. Something I'd wanted to wear, but he said it was too short and revealing. A very skimpy pink club dress with completely open back almost down to my ass, low cut in front, with a deep V showing off my cleavage.

I try it on and notice it's so sheer I can see my pantylines through it. I didn't notice that when I tried it on before! I take off my panties and now it looks fine! No lines. I check myself out in the mirror and I feel sexy and confident. I do notice, though, the dress is so sheer I can see a little dark patch where my pubic hairs are. Hmm...I guess I could shave it.

I go in the shower and shave my punani completely bald! It feels so strange, yet very sexy at the same time! As I'm lathering up the rest of my body, I run my fingers over my now smooth bare mound. OMG it feels so nice, I wish I'd done it always! I slide my finger between my hairless soapy labia, rubbing my now excited clitoris. Wait, I don't have time for this, I have to get ready.

I get out of the shower and try on the dress. Now it's perfect, I can't see anything through it. It's a little concerning though, how short it is. I really have to watch how I sit or someone will get a show! I finish my makeup and hair and leave to meet Michael and his friends at the club.

I get to the club and park my car. I walk to the entrance and see Michael waiting for me. He greets me with a kiss on the cheek and says "wow! You look gorgeous!"

It feels a little weird, since at work we never greet that way. We go to the entrance and show ID. The bouncer looks at me and the ID a couple times, and says "you just turned 21?"

Shyly, I say "yes a couple months ago." How embarrassing!

Michael and I go in and walk to the bar and he pulls out a high bar-seat for me and I sit, being extra cautious to cross my legs. Thankfully, it's dimly lit.

He orders for me without asking what I want, saying "you have to try this!"

The bartender brings the drinks and I try it. It's so strong! We talk for a few minutes. He stands so close to me, but its okay, it's a little noisy there, so it's easier to hear him. I can smell his cologne and he smells really good!

Finally, I ask him, "so where are your friends?"

He says, "OH, they canceled!" "So it's just you and me, hope you don't mind!"

I say, "no that's okay." I'm lying though, because I'm really not sure how I feel about it! I bet he tricked me and they were never coming!

We talk a while more and I start to realize a different side of him. He's a really funny guy with a lot of fun stories of things he's done and places he's been! I start to feel more relaxed, especially since I'm on the second of those strong drinks!

I'm still a little shy and nervous though. I decide maybe a cigarette will help too. I take out a ciggy and my lighter. Michael takes the lighter from me and lights my ciggy. Such a gentleman! He doesn't criticize me about it like Chris would.

I practice smoking just like Lissette does. So sensuous and sexy. I've almost perfectly copied her technique now. I'm also feeling sexy and hot in my little dress. I hear a ding from my phone, and look at it. It's Chris texting me. I really don't care what he has to say right now, and just put it back in my purse without reading it. I'm feeling so sexy and confident, I don't want him to kill it for me!

Occasionally, while we're talking, Michael would put his hand on the small of my back. Just for a second, as if to accentuate what he's saying. I can feel his hand is so rough and masculine, since my back is bare! A few times, he put his hand on my knee just for a second.

After a while, as we talk, he put is hand on the small of my back and kept it there. Slowly and softly rubbing with his fingertips. His hand is so low on my back. Just barely touching my butt cleavage! I want to tell him to stop, but I'm really enjoying the night and his company. I know it will just ruin it. It's harmless.

He asks me a lot about myself and college. What I'm studying, and such. As we talk and laugh, I keep thinking about how different being out with him is. He's so attentive, and his casual touching makes me feel older, more mature and sexy.

We've been there almost 3 hours and people are starting to leave. He tells me "I guess it's getting late."

I look around and say "yes...looks like it."

He says, "Hey listen...I want to show you some videos I just got back of my last trip to South America...I've never showed anyone and I want you to see them...we can walk to my house, it's just 2 blocks away."

Shyly, I say, "Um, okay." I immediately regret what I just said! I can't believe I just agreed to go to his house! I don't know, I feel kind of relaxed now with him, and I trust him. Also, I like his stories and I really don't want to go home...

HIS HOUSE

We get up to leave, and I get really dizzy suddenly! He sees me almost fall and grabs me around my waist, pulling me close against him. "Are you okay?" he ask?

Embarrassed, I reply "yes I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" he says, still holding me close.

Nervously I reply "Yes, I'm fine, just got a little dizzy." I can feel his body against mine. His body feels so lean and muscular! Slowly he releases me and we walk towards the door. I realize how hard it is to walk in 2" heels after just two drinks!

We walk the 2 blocks to his house and as we're about to go in, I ask "is anyone there?"

He says "no, I live alone". I'm really thinking now I must be crazy. This is everything my mom told me never to do!

We go inside and he shows me to the living room and says "have a seat on the couch", "I'll pour you a drink". I sit down and slide off my 2" pumps. I sit and make sure my short dress is covering enough. Damn Laura, what are you getting yourself into?! I think.

He brings me the drink and we talk awhile. I sip my drink as he shows me a couple of videos. Its so beautiful, the scenery! As he's telling me about the trip, he sits close to me and puts his arm on the back of the couch around me but not touching.

Eventually, he asks me, "I know it's personal, but do you want to talk about your breakup?".

"He was too jealous and controlling, and I got sick of it, so I broke up with him". I reply.

"Well you're a very sexy woman, I know I shouldn't be telling you that, but it's true", he says.

"Aww thank you!", I say smiling, his complement makes me blush a little. I feel flattered that he thinks I'm sexy.

"How old is he?" he asks.

"20" I reply.

He laughs, "20!, he knows nothing about how to treat a woman!".

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, like how to kiss...young guys have no idea" he says.

"I don't know, I liked the way he kissed me", I say.

"Have you kissed many men? Or only boys?" he asks.

"Umm...no, just 2" I say shyly. I notice he's now gently rubbing my bare shoulder while we're talking. I guess the drinks have me feeling a little uninhibited, as the touch of his fingertips make me feel kinda good. I feel flattered that an older, very VERY attractive man is giving me this kind of attention.

"Only men past at least 30 really know now to kiss the way women like" he says.

"I'll be the judge of that!" I say a little flirtatiously. I can't believe I just said that! I think the bad habit of flirting with him at work plus having had some strong drinks might have caught up to me.

My fear was realized as he apparently took it as an invitation and leans forward and slowly and gently kisses me on the lips. I'm shocked and every part of my mind tells me to pull away, but the gentleness of the kiss is so sweet and soft. So different than the boys that have aggressively and clumsily kissed me in the past. I find myself instinctively responding with my lips.

He kissed me in a way that made me feel like a treasure he desired more than anything. He looks me in my pretty light green eyes and puts his hand against my face, brushing my dark brown hair over my ear. He kisses me again, this time more passionately, but still gently, like he's respecting a fine treasure.

He has gorgeous soft lips! He slides his hand down my back and around my slim waist, his fingers sliding inside my dress gently pulling me closer to him. His hands are rough and masculine, but still warm and tender. His lips pressing and slowly opening to guide me to open mine.

Slowly he probes with his tongue just past my lips, unobtrusively. He slowly starts to kiss my chin and down my neck, taking his time. He's in no hurry. Gently sucking my neck. So softly. The feeling of his mouth on my neck is incredibly erotic! I start to feel a little tingle between my legs, my inner labia and clitoris start to swell with blood! I can't believe I'm full on making out with my boss! This is crazy!

I should stop this. He's old enough to be my father! But the feeling of his mouth softly sucking my neck is the most erotic thing I've ever felt! I open my mouth to say "NO, STOP", but nothing comes out. He slides his other hand slowly up my body and over my breast and gently but firmly caresses it through my sheer dress.

He kisses me deeply, sliding his tongue into my mouth deeper this time. I feel another familiar feeling, a little spreading of my labia, as I start to get wet. The lubricant expanding and pushing my swollen inner labia apart.

He slides his fingers inside the deep V of my dress and over my bare breast, my nipple between his fingers. He squeezes it firmly. I can feel the heat of his hand directly on my bare breast. My shoulder string falls off letting my dress fall down, my milky white breasts bare for him to see.

He slowly kisses and sucks down my neck and down my chest to my cleavage. Then slowly kissing his way to my very puffy areola. Gently taking my nipple into his mouth, as before, like a fine treasure. Gently and erotically sucking and nibbling it. Not clumsily like some boy. My nipple protrudes and becomes so sensitive between his lips.

I'm getting really turned on now, I start to breathe a little heavily. I ever so slightly spread my legs hoping to get some relief from the swelling of my labia. He notices this and reaches down and squeezes my thigh just above my knee, pulling my legs apart a little more, then slowly moving his hand up my thigh.

Suddenly, I remember my lack of panties! I really start to seriously consider stopping this. It's just wrong... he's my boss!

I grab his wrist with both hands and say "No No NO, STOP!"... he stops his hand moving any further up my thigh, but continues to gently kiss and suck my neck.

I realize I thought the words in my mind, but nothing came out! All that came out was a little moan! The battle in my head to stop this is slowly losing. My grip relaxes from his wrist and he slides his wrist out of my hands and further up my dress caressing my firm milky smooth inner thigh.

Back down to my other nipple this time. He takes it into his mouth expertly nibbling and sucking it gently. It makes me forget where his hand is momentarily and I spread my legs just a tiny bit more.

He takes it as an invitation to slide his hand all the way up until his fingers touch my bare pantiless pussy. I hold my breath as I feel his fingers touch it. He keeps them there for a few seconds, I guess to see if I protest. I want to, but I can't even breathe.

He gently presses his thick rough middle finger between my outer labia. His finger starts to glide smoothly up and down between them because of how wet I am.

I hold my breath for what seems like a minute. His middle finger softly probing and sliding up and down between my labia and brushing over my clitoris. How did I let this get so out of control?! Any hope of stopping this is fading fast.

I start breathing again suddenly and let out another little moan. He slides his finger down my inner labia, finds my vaginal opening and slowly slides his middle finger deep into my pussy. His big rough finger hurts a little. It's almost the size of my ex-boyfriend's dick!

I squeal softly just a little and he stops, to let my vagina relax and get used to his finger. Then he slowly starts to finger fuck me, slowly in and out. It feels amazing! I'm so wet and it doesn't hurt anymore. Just feels like I'm getting fucked!

We French kiss long and deep as he finger fucks me. I can feel myself building up to an orgasm! Sensing I'm getting there, he moves his finger in and out a little faster. I can feel my vagina spasm as it gets close.

Then...he stops. He holds me tight as I catch my breath. He stands up and takes me by the hand and leads me to his bedroom.

I sit on the bed and he pulls my dress up and off. He kisses me and gently pushes me down on my back and lays half on top of me, one knee between my legs. He buries his face in my neck, giving the other side some attention. He pulls off his shirt and I run my fingers over his big hairy chest. So lean and muscular! He's so sexy!

He reaches down and gently rubs my clit. I'm so wet now! He kisses down my tummy and very slowly down to my smooth shaved mound, then onto my clitoris. His strong hands spread my legs.

He kisses and gently tongues my clit and sucks on my inner thighs. His tongue expertly flicking over my clit and up and down between my inner labia. I know he can taste me, and it makes me crazy. Feeling his tongue and lips on my pussy feels amazing!

He stands up and takes off his trousers. Pulling down his underwear, I see his hard erect penis. It's so thick! Easily twice as thick as Chris's! Lissette told me that men get thicker when they get older, but I didn't believe her!

Just the sight of his hard erect dick makes me sooooo horny! He slowly crawls back on top of me between my legs taking both my boobs in his hands, squeezing them and sucking on the nipples. Laying between my spread legs. I grind my bald wet cunt against his hard hiary stomach. I want him so bad now!