Laura's Story (for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moves up and reaches down, sliding the thick head of his dick up and down between my labia. Getting it nice and wet. He finds my vaginal opening and presses it inside.

My vagina stretches more than it's ever been, and it hurts! "Ow ow ow" i squeal quietly, a little shyly, pushing against his stomach. He pulls it back out and slides it in just a little. He leaves it there and kisses my neck. Pressing it in a little at a time, then pulling it out.

My vagina starts to relax and he's able to slide it allllll the way in. It hurts, but I force myself not to complain. I'm embarrassed that he'll think I'm so inexperienced! He stays just like that as again I hold my breath. The feeling of ecstasy, pain, and anticipation all in one!

After a little while I start to breathe again, the pain subsides a little as my vagina relaxes. He feels this and starts to fuck me slow and deep. My thoughts race...Michael...my BOSS...is. on. top. of. me...his dick in me...FUCKING ME!!

I feel something I've never felt before with a younger boy. I can feel the head of his dick touching my cervix! Every time it touches it, I feel a tingle. When Chris and I had sex, it was nothing like this! After a little while it doesn't hurt anymore. Just pure pleasure. I feel an orgasm start to build.

He feels my vagina spasm and starts to fuck me harder and faster. I squeal with each thrust digging my nails into his back. My whole body tenses up and I hold my breath and stop squealing as I climax. The spasms racing all over my body, in my pussy, down my thighs, then back up over my ass.

The orgasm ends and he lays on me, kissing me. His still rock hard dick deep in my spasming vagina. He continues to slowly fuck me for a couple of minutes as my vagina recovers. Then he rolls me over on my tummy.

He buries his face in my ass and tongues my pussy from behind. His stubble scratching my ass and inner thighs.

Then he pulls me up by my hips onto my knees and works his dick back into me from behind, all the way in. The feel of his thick rough pubic hair against the delicate skin of my ass and pussy turns me on like crazy, knowing his dick is all the way inside me.

I feel tighter in this position and can really feel his thickness! His pelvis begins to tap my ass sharply, my young firm ass jiggles with each tap. The tightness of my vagina in this position surprises me and the feeling of orgasm starts building again immediately!

He grabs my arm and pulls me up, my back arched. He squeezes my breast with his other hand as his pelvis taps my ass sharp and hard. I cum again, suddenly this time, but it lasts longer. Like one long long orgasm!

He feels my tight vagina spasming, and starts to cum, I feel his strong hands grip my hips pulling me back hard onto his dick. I feel him cum, thrusting his dick deep as he can! His dick pulsing with each discharge of semen. Must have been 4 or 5 pulses!

He finishes and collapses on top of me, we lay and spoon, completely spent. As I lay there in his arms I can't believe how good it felt! I've never been able to cum during sex, but he made me cum so easily. Not just once, but twice!

I lay for awhile in his arms in post coital bliss. Eventually, I realize how late it must be. I whisper "I better go".

I put my dress and heels back on and go to the bathroom to fix my makeup and wipe off what's left of my lipstick. Then, he walks me back to my car.

He holds me around the waist and kisses me passionately. After many lovely kisses, I finally say "I better go."

"Okay drive safe", he whispers in my ear.

THE WALGREENS

I drive away and start thinking about what just happened. Michael...Michael!...just fucked me! And what else? He did it without a condom! It's the first time I've ever had sex without one. I guess I was too intimidated, shy, turned on, and probably buzzed to ask him to wear one!

As I drive, I'm aware of how strange my vagina feels. It feels a little numb and tingly somehow. I reach down between my legs and feel between my labia. It's still so wet and creamy! I smell my finger and it smells like ripe pussy mixed with the scent of his semen.

The smell of his semen coming from my vagina is such a strong turn on. The memory of the feeling of his dick pulsing inside me discharging his semen races through my mind. GOD it felt so erotic!

I stop as I begin to think of the reality of my situation. I could get pregnant! I better stop at the store and get something.

I google a 24hr Walgreens and drive to it. I get there and go inside, still wearing my club dress with no panties. And, no doubt, some very sticky inner thighs. I go to the family planning isle and find Plan B One-Step. I take it to the counter and there's a young man there.

Shyly, I put the box on the counter. He checks out my body, looking me up and down in my sexy dress while he scans the PlanB box. I wonder if he can smell the sex I'm sure is emanating from my fingers and pantiless pussy.

I'm mortified by the thought. I'm sure he has figured out by now, this girl just got FUCKED! I pay for the PlanB and hurry out. I read the directions and take the tiny pill. I hope it works! I'm too young to get pregnant, my mom would kill me!

I go home and go inside, putting my purse down, I decide to check my phone. There's two texts, one from Chris and one from Michael. I don't even read Chris' text and go straight to Michael's. He just wanted to know if I got home okay. I text him that I did and thanked him for a nice time.

I take a shower and clean myself up. I get into bed and lay there thinking about the evening. Such an unexpected turn! It was definitely the most erotic night of my life! I'm nervous about how things are going to be on Monday!

THE DAY AFTER

Monday morning comes, and I struggle to find the right outfit. I feel myself worrying only what Michael will think of it! I decide on a tank top and little pleated miniskirt, with thigh-high hose. A black satin Victoria Secret thong panty under it. I wear a suit jacket, just to make it "office like".

I drive to work and park. Lissette is parking at the same time and we walk towards the building together. She immediately says ..."Hi Laura!...How are you feeling today? You were pretty upset on Friday".

"I'm feeling much better, thank you" I reply smiling. We go inside and sit down at our desks. Michael isn't there yet.

Lissette asks..."Sooooo??...How was Friday night?????".

I smile and try not to blush. "It was nice" I say.

Lissette asks "what were his friends like?".

"Um...well they didn't show" I reply.

"You mean it was just you and Michael??" she asks.

"Yes" I reply.

"Hmm...wow, what was that like?" she asks.

"It was nice, we talked a lot". Just then Michael walks in.

"Good morning ladies" he says.

Lissette says "good morning."

I just smile nervously. Michael looks at me a little longer and smiles as he walks into his office and closes the door. Lissette, being ever so perceptive, notices his look and my shy smile. I look at her and she's smiling at me like she suspects something.

I smile and say "what??"

She says "oh nothing...", smiling.

After a few minutes, Michael comes out and gives us some paperwork. He smiles at me and I smile back, our eyes flirtingly watching each other. He goes back in his office and I look at Lissette. Her mouth is now wide open with one hand over it.

She takes her hand off and mouths the words "you had sex with Michael!!" She really is incredibly perceptive!

I smile and look at the ceiling innocently. She whispers "you're telling me everything at lunch!!"

We work on our paperwork all morning. Finally, lunchtime comes and Lissette grabs me by the wrist and drags me towards the door. We walk across the street to the cafe and find a table outside. We both order our salads.

Finally she asks "so???? spill it girl! How did it happen???"

I tell her about how we talked at the club for a couple of hours and how he was touching me flirtingly, and then, that he invited me to his house. I told her about how I was a little buzzed from the drinks he gave me. I told her about the kiss, and how amazing it was. I told her one thing led to another and it just happened!

Then I asked her "remember when you told me about how men get thicker when they're older?"

She smiles and says "yes".

I say shyly "you were right".

She laughed and says "of course! When have I been wrong??" "So???? how did it feel??" she asks.

"It felt amazing!" I told her about how I've never had an orgasm during sex and how Michael gave me two of them effortlessly.

She says "I'm so happy for you girl!", "Forget about Chris. I'm glad you're exploring your sexuality. Just have fun!" We finish our salads and light our ciggys. We share more girl talk about men and sex. I tell her about how it hurt so much when he put his dick in me. I told her about how sore I was the next day.

She says these things are normal and I'll get used to his size. I'm glad to have her as a mother figure that I can share these things with. My own mother is so religious, she never taught me anything!

We finish our ciggys, walk back to the office, and get back to our work. Michael is very busy all morning on the phone talking to clients. He finally comes out and asks me to come into his office. I go in and he shuts the door behind me.

He faces me and puts is hands on my waist and looks into my eyes. "I missed you" he says quietly and leans down to gently kiss me. Careful not to disturb my lipstick. I put my arms around him and feel his strong back.

He holds me close and I feel his amazing lean body against me. That, plus the smell of his cologne causes my body to respond! I feel a surge of blood to my vagina. Why does he have this affect on me?!

He kisses my neck and slides his hand down my body to the bottom of my skirt, then kisses his way down my chest and buries his face between my boobs. He slides is hand up the back of my thigh up under my short skirt. His strong rough hand slides over my ass and he gives it a firm squeeze.

He kisses up to my neck again. Pulling me against him, I can feel his bulge pressing against me. I can tell he's getting hard and it excites me even more!

His hand slides around to the front of my satin panties. He slides two fingers over my pussy, pressing it through my panties. Just then, his phone starts to ring. He ignores it. He pulls my panties to one side and slips his middle finger between my labia. It feels so slick as I'm already very wet.

The phone continues to ring. I whisper in his ear "do you need to get that?".

He sighs.."yes, I probably need to". We release our embrace and he turns to go answer the phone.

I walk out and go back to my desk. It's hard to concentrate after that. I just keep fantasizing about Michael's finger rubbing my clit. I go to the bathroom to pee. I go in the stall, pull down my panties, and sit on the toilet. I notice the crotch of my satin panties is wet!

God, he got me so turned on! After I pee, I start rubbing my clitoris. My finger slides easily over it. I fantasize about Michael fucking me from behind in the bathroom stall. Orgasm comes quickly and I have some relief from this sexual tension!

I go back to my desk and finish my work. The end of the day comes and we say our goodnights. I don't work Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'll see Lissette and Michael on Wednesday.

HIS OFFICE

Wednesday comes and I'm excited to go to work. I wear a skin tight short white dress with a dark blue blazer over it to make it somewhat work appropriate. I decide to forego panties, as the lines show through the dress. I get to work and see Lissette as we walk up to the building. We comment on each other's cute outfits and go in and start work.

Michael arrives as usual and we all start the day. Many times, Michael doesn't close his office door and he faces my desk directly in the other room. I sit and type on my computer as we both work.

I notice he looks at me and we exchange smiles occasionally while he talks on the phone. I know he can see my legs under my desk, so I decide to tease him a little. I spread my legs just a little, so he can see up my dress. I shaved again the night before, so my pussy is smooth and perfect!

I can tell he's looking down at it, and moves just so he can get a good view of my perfect pussy. I act like I'm doing it by accident, casually opening and closing my legs as I work.

He finishes his phone call, and calls for me to come into his office. I dutifully comply bringing a notepad in with me. I glance at Lissette as I walk, and she gives me a smirk and a knowing look! He closes the door behind us and takes me by the hand and leads me towards his desk.

He stops me facing his desk, removes my blazer, throwing it on the desk, then wraps his strong arms around me from behind. He kisses my neck and whispers, "you smell amazing!"

He nibbles my ear and feels up both my breasts through my dress. Squeezing them firmly. His hand slides down my body to my hip and up under my dress. He feels my firm ass, then slides his hand between my legs. Slipping his middle finger effortlessly between my labia, no panties to get in the way.

I reach back and caress the front of his trousers. I can feel his dick is already hard through his pants! His finger works my pussy into a well lubricated state.

He grabs my wrists and puts my hands on his desk, bending me over. He kneels and pushes my tight dress up over my ass and up to my waist. He buries his face in my ass, his tongue probing between my labia and into my vaginal opening. He licks me so good, I struggle not to squeal and moan. I bite my fingers to stop myself from making a sound.

After a couple of minutes, I start to cum...I reach back and grab his wrist as the orgasm starts. He immediately stops and stands up. I hear him unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers. I hear them drop to the floor around his ankles.

Then, I feel the head of his dick sliding up and down between my moist labia, stopping at my vaginal entrance. Slowly, he starts to push it in. It hurts again as my vagina expands to accept his girth, but I think because I'm still a little sore! I reach back with one hand and push back against his firm stomach.

He stops and pulls it almost all the way out, then back in a little further. I bite my finger again to keep from squealing. He pulls me by the hips firmly back onto his dick, sliding it all the way in. Again, I'm surprised by how thick he is! He slides it in and out a few times slowly. Pain and ecstasy at the same time! I try hard to relax, and the pain subsides quicker this time.

He starts to fuck me a little harder and faster. Orgasm comes quickly and shoots up and down my inner thighs. My vagina squeezing his dick hard. I'm amazed how easily he can make me cum! I struggle to stay quiet as he continues to pound my tightened pussy relentlessly. The smack smack smack of his pounding gets a little louder and I worry Lissette can hear it!

I can feel his dick thicken up more than it already is as he nears orgasm. The pulsing starts and I know he's filling me with semen once again. He grunts slightly with each pulse. He finishes, pulls out and hurries to pull up his pants and buckle his belt. I pull my dress back down and turn around. He holds me around my waist and pulls me in for a gentle kiss, just enough to not mess up my lipstick.

I tell him I better go back to my desk or others will wonder and he agrees. I leave his office and go straight to the restroom. In the stall, I pull up my dress just as I feel my vagina discharge. A little farting sound and I see loads of his semen dripping out of my vagina and down my inner thighs. I get some toilet paper and do my best to clean myself up.

I go back to my desk and relieved to find Lissette busy on the phone. She finishes her call then takes out a cigarette standing up, she says to me "take a break?"

I definitely need a ciggy now, so we go outside. As we smoke and chat, she doesn't seem to suspect a thing! As we chat I'm keenly aware of how my vagina feels. That little sore, moist, tingly "just got fucked" feeling. I get horny a little just thinking about it!

KEY WEST

I'm off on Thursday and Friday is a holiday, so I won't be back at work until Monday! My friend Lindsay, who I went to highschool with, has been chatting for weeks with this Cuban guy she met online. He lives in Key West. She's been begging me to go down there with her so she can meet him. We finally agreed to drive down this weekend. His father has a boat and will take us out on it.

Michael calls me Wednesday night and we talk for over an hour. He has a business trip this weekend to Dallas and asks me to go with him. I tell him I'd love to, but I already told Lindsay I'd go with her to Key West! He tells me it's okay, and that I should go with Lindsay since I told her I would already. He's so understanding and trusting! Chris would never allow me to go somewhere like that alone!

Friday morning comes and I meet Lindsay and we start the drive down to Key West. We plan on staying at a motel, then meet Jose Saturday morning to go out on his father's boat.

During the drive, we catch up. I tell her about breaking up with Chris and that I just started dating this guy named Michael. I don't tell her his age and the fact that he's my boss!

We get to Key West, have dinner, and check into the motel. I take a shower and relax a while, then go to bed. Laying there, I fantasize about Michael being on top of me. The feel of his lean hairy muscular body. I begin to touch myself. Imagining Michael's thick penis inside me. I enjoy a nice orgasm and fall right to sleep.

The next morning we get ready to go meet Jose. I wear a little yellow string bikini with a thong bottom. One Lissette picked out for me when we were shopping together. It's so tiny, I also bring a sheer white beach tunic to cover it. Although you can still see my bare ass and body through it!

I also bring a bag with everything I need such as sunscreen and a little sundress just in case. Lindsay is so excited to meet Jose, she can't contain herself! I hope I'm not too bored as a third wheel!

We walk down to the marina to meet Jose. He's there and Lindsay and Jose finally meet. They are all smiles and hugs as they finally meet for the first time. She introduces me and he shakes my hand. He seems nice and sweet and friendly!

Jose says his father, Rolando, is waiting on his boat for us. We walk down the pier to the boat. Rolando waves and smiles as we approach. He's definitely not what I expected! He's a shirtless very very VERY fit, dark tanned Cuban man about 40, with somewhat curly wild black hair. He's gorgeous!

Jose and Lindsay step onto the boat as Jose introduces his father. "This is my dad Rolando, he doesn't speak much English." I'm last to board and Rolando offers his hand to help me onboard and smiles checking out my body. I take his hand and gingerly step onto the boat.

Jose sees this and laughs "Hahaha you gotta watch this guy!...I'm warning you he's a ladies man!" Lindsay and I laugh as we look for a place to sit. We all sit and Rolando stands at the helm, starts the boat and begins to leave the marina.

I take off my tunic and Lindsay and I start putting on lotion. As we cruise along, Jose points out all the sights to us. "If you guys want, you can tan on the bow, there's a pad to lay on" Jose says. Lindsay and I go up to the bow and lay on our tummies.

I glance back and see Jose and his dad exchanging smiles, as if it's not every day they have two very hot white girls in thong bikinis on the boat. Lindsay takes off her bikini top. I do the same as we lay so we don't get tan lines.

After about 15 minutes, Lindsey turns over on her back, topless. She looks at me as I look a little shocked. "C'mon Laura, everyone goes topless down here!"