Laura's Story (for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love your outfit!", Lissette says as we walk to the cafe.

"Thanks...love yours too!", I reply.

"Thanks, I know someone else liked your outfit too", she says with a smile. I blush. "What were you doing in there so long?" She asks.

"Oh just taking a letter", I say"

"Hmmm...okay" she says. We find a table and order our usual salads.

"Has he asked you to be his girlfriend?", she asks.

"No...". "I bet he will" she says smiling. I smile nervously. I'm not sure I want a boyfriend right now. We finish our salads and light our cigarettes.

I look at my phone and notice I have a text from James. The text says "Hi Laura! It's James. How are you?"

I type back "I'm fine, I'm at work. How are you?"

We enjoy our ciggies, then walk back to the office. I hear a ding, and check my phone. James texts "I'm fine too...just thinking about you." Awww, so sweet! The rest of the work day is uneventful.

I go home and undress. I take off my skirt and top. I look in the mirror and see my sexy garters and now missing panties. Whats left of Michael's semen is now a dried up white crust all over my bald pussy and thighs. I can smell it. The smell reminds me of how he fucked me in his office. It was soooo good! I shower and douche. Later, Michael calls and we have a nice long chat.

"You were so sexy today", he says.

"Aww thank you!", I reply shyly.

"You know what I'm smelling right now?". He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Your panties." "They smell like you." The thought of him smelling the scent of my pussy from my panties makes me a little horny. We finish our conversation and I go to bed.

I lay there and explore my pussy with my fingers. The soreness is back. I think about how much sex I've had since I broke up with Chris. I feel so much more sexy and confident. My sexual experiences with Michael and Rolando have been amazing! I no longer feel self conscious when men stare at my body or complement it. I enjoy showing off my assets. Knowing men lust after me makes me feel powerful. Lissette has helped me break free of the stifling conservatism my parents raised me under.

Thursday is uneventful. Michael calls and we chat a bit. He tells me he's not going to be in the office much on Friday. He'll be with clients and has to take them to dinner and entertain them Friday night as well. He asks me if I can go out Saturday night and maybe stay the night. It sounds nice and I agree. I go to my evening class, and go home.

THE DATE

Friday comes and I go to work. Lissette and I are alone at work all day. We get very little done as we chat and giggle through most of the morning. Mid-morning I hear my phone ding. It's James. His text reads. "Hey Laura, hope you're having a nice day. What are you doing tonight?"

I respond, "nothing really."

He texts right back "Would you go out with me to the movies?" I tell Lissette about James' text. I tell her that he's a guy in my class I have on Tuesday nights. I tell her about how he always tries to talk to me before and after class and how nervous he was to ask me for my number. I tell her how tall he is and that he has amazing arms.

She says "aww he sounds sweet! You should go out with him!"

"I guess I will" I say. I text James back agreeing to the date. He asks me if 7pm is okay and I agree.

Lissette says "I'm picking out your outfit!" 5pm comes and we lock up and go to my apartment. Lissette rummages through my closet and picks out a black crop top with bare shoulders and tummy. Then she picks out a short red leather skirt and lastly some open toe high heel pumps.

"He's tall right?", "so high heels should be fine", she says. She leaves and says "have fun! Text me how it goes!" She leaves and I finish getting ready. I do my makeup with some winged out eyeliner and shimmery eyeshadow. The eyeshadow makes my light green eyes pop! For my lips, some deep red gloss. I spray some perfume and check myself out in the mirror. I'm feeling sexy and pretty!

I meet James at 7 at the mall where the movie theater is. I see him waiting for me. He's wearing slacks and a shirt and tie. He's also carrying a dark blue sweater. He does look hot! Classier than the average college boy. He sees me walk up and says "Laura..you look amazing!".

He nervously goes to shake my hand and kiss me on the cheek like he's not sure which to do. He settles on the kiss, and bends down kissing me gently on my cheek. He's really tall! The movie is at 9 so we have a couple of hours to chat and hang out. James suggests we go get an ice cream and sit outside at the tables. He buys us each an ice cream and we sit and chat. He seems so nervous. It's kinda cute.

"So where do you work?" He asks. "At a law firm" I reply. "Just basic office work...how about you?" "I do construction with my dad", he says. That explains the built arms! We sit and chat getting to know each other and finishing our ice cream. I learn he's 21. At least he's my age. As we chat I get the impression he's a little nerdy and probably not very experienced with girls.

I feel in the mood for a ciggy. I take one out of my purse, "do you mind if I smoke?", I ask. "No no, go ahead" he says. I light my cig as he gets me an ashtray. "I didn't know you smoke...I never smell it on you", he says.

"I really don't smoke...only when I go out", I reply. We sit and chat some more. As I smoke sensually, I catch him checking out my long smooth legs. I move them seductively. My skirt is scandalously short. I think it makes him even more nervous. I know he'd love to touch them. I relish the power my sexuality gives me over men.

I learn he's studying computer science. That explains the nerdiness! 9pm comes along and we go to the theater. We sit towards the back. I notice there's no armrest between us. The theater is mostly empty. The movie starts and we sit and watch.

A few minutes in, I glance at him. I notice he's not even looking at the screen, he's looking down at my hands resting on my lap. About half hour in, he finally seems to get the nerve and takes my hand to hold it. It surprises me a little, since I'm engrossed in the movie. He holds my hand gently and shyly. His hands are big, strong and rough. I'm sure from doing construction.

My hand feels so small in his. Big rough hands are a turn on for me. It feels good, so I give his hand a little squeeze. He holds my hand the rest of the movie. Sometimes rubbing his thumb over mine. It feels nice. The movie ends and we leave the theater. We walk a little in the outdoor mall, looking in the closed shop windows. He holds my hand as we walk.

It's starting to get a little cool and he offers me the sweater he's been carrying. I tie it around my shoulders. Such a gentleman! It's getting late, so he walks me to my car. We get there and I thank him for the nice date. "No, thank you for coming!", he says.

"Well I better go" I say. There's a little uncomfortable pause and he leans down a little like he wants to kiss me. He pauses nervously. I move towards him slightly, signaling that it's okay. He puts his hand on my back and leans down and kisses my lips. I expect it to be a clumsy college boy kiss, but I'm pleasantly surprised! He kisses me sweetly and gently. His lips are gorgeous and soft. He's an amazing kisser! Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he does have some experience!

I offer him the sweater back, but he refuses. "Take it, you can give it to me in class". I thank him and drive home smiling as I remember the great date and surprisingly nice kiss!

THE COMMITMENT

Saturday morning and I sleep in. I wake up and lay in bed thinking. I enjoyed my date last night with James. It wasn't quite like I thought it would be. Since he's young, close to my age, I thought he'd be immature like Chris. I guess not all college boys are the same! He seems much more mature! Oh, and that kiss! So unexpected!

I also think about Michael. He's so hot and sexy! He has the perfect body. Just his touch turns me on like crazy! I crave his company...and the sex! OMG! I'm really looking forward to seeing him tonight. Later in the morning I get a text from James. "Just wanted to make sure you got home okay ...I really enjoyed our date last night".

I text back "I did, thank you. I enjoyed it too :)"

Later that evening I get ready for my date with Michael. He's invited me to a restaurant for dinner. I wear a little more formal dark blue sleeveless dress, as It's supposed to be a nice restaurant. I also pack an overnight bag. He's picking me up at 7. The doorbell rings and I answer. He's standing there in a suit and tie. He looks so gorgeous! He offers me his arm and I take it.

As we walk to his car I feel his bicep. I can't help but give it a little squeeze. We get to the restaurant, sit, and order. We chat and eat. He tells me some funny stories. We finish eating and he puts his hand on the table for me to take. I put my hand softly on his and he takes it. Holding my hand sweetly and looking in my light green eyes.

Just the touch of his hand feels so good to me. "I've been thinking", he says, "I just can't get enough of you". I smile shyly. "I can't stand the thought of sharing you with anyone else", he says.

"Aww" I say nervously.

"I want this to be something more... Something exclusive", he says.

"Umm...like you want to be boyfriend/girlfriend?", I reply a little shyly.

"Yes, I'd love that", he replies. As unsure as I am, I just can't ruin things with him. Honestly, I can't get enough of him either. I know if I say no, I'd be ruining what we have together, and I don't want that for sure.

I smile sweetly and say "yes, I'd like that too". He smiles. We leave the restaurant and he drives us to his house. We enter his home already passionately making out. He almost tears off my clothes as we both strip each other.

He takes my hand and leads me out back to the pool. He leads me down the steps into the pool just wearing our underwear. We swim and kiss. He reaches down and pulls off his underwear and throws it out of the pool. He takes me in his arms and holds me close. I wrap my legs around him as he holds me up by my thighs. We kiss deeply and passionately. I can feel his erect penis pressing against my vulva through my panties. It's such a turn on just knowing he's completely naked!

He walks us over to the wall of the pool and puts my back up against it. He reaches down and rubs my pussy through my panties. I moan softly. I want him so bad! His lean hard body pressed up against me, my lips close to his ear. I whisper in his ear "fuck me!".

He reaches down and pulls my panties down. My legs straighten as he slides them down my legs. They slip off my feet and float away. He grabs my thighs and spreads them, pressing me against the pool wall. I reach down and guide his dick into my very ready vagina.

He thrusts but it doesn't go in easily. He has to pull out and put it in a few times to get my lubricant on it enough to overcome the pool water. Finally it slides in and out comfortably. He fucks me slow and deep against the pool wall. I reach down and feel his firm muscular ass flexing as he thrusts. The wall offers no give, and his dick reaches so deep. I squeal loudly each time the head of his dick hits my cervix. I'm afraid his neighbors will hear me.

He pulls out and leads me by the hand to the pool stairs, we walk up. I think he's going to take me inside, but we don't get far. He stops me just outside the pool. He puts his arms around me from behind and squeezes my tits. Then he kneels down on his knees and buries his face in my ass. Licking my pussy all inside my labia and outside. His tongue in my pussy and stubble tickling my inner thighs makes my legs week with ecstasy.

He stands up and slides his dick into me from behind. He got me so well lubricated, it slides in easier. "Ohhhhhhh fuck!" I squeal loudly as the ease of it surprises me. He holds my arms tight behind me and I arch my back as his pelvis taps my ass hard and fast. I stand on my tippy toes. The standing position makes me so tight! It seems I can never get used to his girth!

I start making loud high pitched squeals each time his pelvis taps against my ass. I can feel the spasms of an orgasm building. We don't care anymore if his neighbors can hear us. I notice my knees are quivering as I begin to hold my breath.

Michael grunts loudly as he thrusts faster. I climax several times! "Ohh...ohh...ohh...I moan each time, my mouth open. As the orgasm peaks, I feel something warm running down my thighs and down my legs. Michael stops pounding, his pelvis pressed hard against my ass. His dick pulses inside me as he discharges his load.

We freeze for a moment in this position. He presses his lips against the side of my neck breathing hard. After about a minute I feel his dick soften and slip out of me. I wonder what that warm feeling was. I look down and realized I peed myself! I guess the standing position caused me not to be able to hold it!

I turn around and Michael holds me and kisses me deeply. I feel a little embarrassed about peeing and hope he doesn't notice. I suggest we go in and shower. He leads me to the shower and we soap each other up. We lather each other and make out passionately.

After the shower, we're exhausted and get into bed. It feels so good being in my new boyfriend's arms. We fall asleep and I sleep better than I've ever slept in my life!

I get up early and look through Michael's closet for a shirt. I find a soft comfy one, put it on and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I cook him a nice breakfast with eggs toast and coffee. He wakes up and comes out in his undies.

He walks up behind me as I cook, and puts his arms around me. He kisses me sweetly and says "good morning honey". We have breakfast and then he says he has to go out and meet clients. He gives me a key to his house and tells me I can come over whenever I want. He gets dressed in a suit and tie and gets ready to leave. He looks amazing as always in his suit! So handsome!! He holds me and we share many sweet kisses before he leaves. I decide to clean up the kitchen, get dressed, and go home to my apartment.

MY FRIEND

Monday comes and I go to work. It's another busy day for Michael, he's out all day. Lissette and I try hard to get work done, but do laugh and giggle a lot! I tell her Michael finally asked me to be his girlfriend, and that I accepted.

"I'm so happy for you!" she says. "But, is it what you want?"

"I'm not sure...I think so...I mean, I love being with him. I love how it makes me feel", I reply.

"Well, give it time", she says. "It's not like you're married!!"

"True...", I reply. I love how she puts things in perspective!

Later that evening, I get a text from James. "How are you?? I can't wait to see you in class tomorrow :)". "I'm fine, thank you, how are you?", I reply. I feel kinda bad now. I'm not sure what I'm going to tell him. Do I friend-zone him? He's just so cute and I really like his personality.

Tuesday night comes and I look for an outfit. I want to dress sexy, but I decide maybe I shouldn't. I wear some tight black leggings and a blue patterned vest. I go to class, find a seat and sit down. James comes in and looks for me. He sees me and comes right over and sits down next to me. We exchange greetings and smiles.

"How was your weekend?" he asks.

I respond, "It was fine...how was yours?" I notice he looks like he just got a haircut and is dressed in slacks, a button down shirt and tie. He looks so cute. He looks older and more mature than the average college boy. Just then, the instructor comes in and starts the class.

I try to pay attention, but I keep thinking about what I'm going to say to James after class. I know the right thing to do is tell him I have a boyfriend. I feel bad though, I know he really likes me, and I definitely am very attracted to him. I glance over at him and catch him looking at me. We smile at each other. He has an amazing smile!

Class ends and everyone gets up to leave. James asks "Laura, mind if I walk with you?"

I smile "okay, sure." We walk out and walk towards my car. We stop at my car and we face each other. I look up at him. He really is tall!

He seems really nervous as he begins to speak "I really enjoyed Friday night...I was wondering...umm... if..um... you would go out with me again sometime?"

I desperately search for the words to say. I pause for what seems like several seconds. His nervousness is just so cute and endearing! It just melts my heart somehow.

I smile "Okay... I'd like that."

He smiles wide. "Okay, see you soon?"

"Sure", I reply smiling demurely. He moves closer, puts his hand on my waist and leans down to kiss me on the cheek. I'm relieved he didn't go for my lips! I get in my car and drive away. I think about how cute and sweet he is. So nervous! I just couldn't say no to him! Oh well... it's not like I agreed to anything.

THE DRIVE-IN

Wednesday morning and I get to work. Michael calls and says he has to fly to Denver to meet with a client. He won't be back until Saturday. He wishes I could come with him. I tell him I wish I could too, but I have class and work. Oh well, at least I have Lissette to hang out with!

Later that night, James calls. He asks me if I can talk. He's always so polite and considerate of me! I tell him I can, and we talk awhile. He tells me about the construction project he and his father are working on. "The real reason I called... Is...well...I was wondering if... you would come out with me and some friends Friday night? They want to go have icecream and then to the drive-in" he asks nervously.

I smile to myself. I do have a strong desire to spend time with James. He's just such a sweet guy! Even if it's just as friends. Also, I do want to go to a drive-in, since I've never been! "Drive-in?? Wow I didn't know they still existed!! I would love to!" I reply.

"Great!", he says "can I pick you up at 7?"

"7 is fine", I reply.

Friday comes and Lissette and I have an uneventful day at work. Michael calls and we have a nice chat. He's busy with all the meetings in Denver. He says he wishes I was there. I tell him I'm going out with friends tonight. "Have fun honey" he tells me. I love how he's not controlling like Chris was. He trusts me.

The work day ends, and I go home to get ready. I want to dress sexy. I know maybe I shouldn't around James, but I love how it makes me feel. I'm not toning down my style. I choose a short pink tight lycra miniskirt and black top with open shoulder and tummy.

I struggle with whether or not to wear panties. I try a few, but can't get the pantilines not to show! What the hell, I'll go pantiless. I'll just have to be careful. I check myself out in the mirror. I love how my ass looks in this skirt! I look and feel so hot!

7 o'clock comes and I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's James. He looks tall and sexy! Dressed in gray slacks and a dark blue long sleeve button down shirt. Just a little open at the top. A little like his mom probably had a hand in the selection.

I step out and he greets me with a shy kiss on the cheek. "You look amazing!" he says.

"Thank you so much! So do you!" I smile. He offers me his arm to take and I take it and appreciatively as I'm wearing high heels. As we walk to his pickup truck I notice again how huge his biceps are! He opens the door for me to get in. It's a somewhat older model with a wide cloth bench seat.

As he drives, he tells me we're going to meet his 2 friends and their girlfriends at the mall, and walk to the icecream parlor. "How long have you known them?" I ask.

"Oh since before High School!" he says.

"Oh really?? So they'll tell me all your secrets if I ask them?" I joke.

"I hope not!" he laughs. We get to the mall and meet his friends. They are both somewhat nerdy looking guys and their girlfriends. The girls are cute, but dressed somewhat conservatively.