Laura's Story (for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell...I turn over and let my very milky white boobs enjoy the sun for the first time...probably ever! I lay on my back and glance at the guys and see even bigger smiles!

Another 15 minutes and I see we're headed for a dock. Jose says "we'll dock near Duval Street and walk downtown so we can walk around and then get some lunch." Lindsay and I put our bikini tops back on and our tunics as we approach the dock.

After docking, Jose offers Lindsay his hand to help her off the boat and Rolando offers me his. We start walking down Duval Street seeing the sights. I'm feeling sexy in my little bikini, but glad I'm covered at least a little by my sheer tunic.

Jose and Lindsay walk ahead, and Rolando and I trail behind. We look in some shops, all full of tourist stuff. As we walk, Jose and Lindsay start holding hands. They really seem to be hitting it off! I notice Rolando always walks and stays right next to me. I think he wants to make sure I don't feel like a third wheel. Very sweet! I did catch him checking out my ass a couple times! I don't mind since I can't say I'm not attracted to him. He has such an amazing body!

Finally it's lunch time and we stop at an outdoor cafe and find a table. Rolando pulls out a chair for me, and I sit. He sits next to me.

Mostly Jose and Lindsay talk to each other. I feel bad for Rolando, and I start asking him to tell me what some words are in Spanish. After we eat, I feel like having a ciggy. I take one out and light it. Lindsay says "Laura! Since when do you smoke?"

"I don't really smoke much... just socially", I reply. We talk some more. Jose and Lindsay are getting closer. I see some flirty touching going on!

I smoke my ciggy in the sexy way just like Lissette taught me. I notice Rolando watching me. He says something in Spanish to Jose. Jose laughs.

I smile and say "what??".

"He says you're a very sexy woman" Jose replies.

"Gracias." I say smiling at Rolando shyly.

Jose laughs, "I told you he's a lady's man!"

There was a time not too long ago, when something like that would make me feel really uncomfortable. I guess I'm changing. I'm beginning to crave men's attention, and feel sexy when they appreciate my body. It makes me feel flattered, sexy and boosts my confidence when I get a complement like that from a man.

We decide to walk some more and see a few more of the shops and tourist traps. We spend the rest of the day walking and looking around. Every time we enter a shop, Rolando opens the door for me. He's such a gentleman!

We look around in the shops, and I find a cute tank top that says Key West on it. I decide to buy it. I take it to the counter and Rolando follows me. He insists on buying it for me. So sweet!

The sun will start to set soon, we head back to the boat. Jose invites us to have dinner at their house. They have some Cuban food. It sounds nice and we agree. Rolando starts the boat and starts driving it back to the marina where their house is. Jose and Lindsay sit on the bow. On the way, I notice they begin to kiss and make out!

We get back to their house and dock the boat. Its now gotten dark and we go inside. Jose and Rolando cook us dinner as Lindsay and I chat. "You guys are really hitting it off!" I say.

Lindsay smiles and says "yes, I really like him".

We have dinner and Jose and Lindsay go out to the deck looking out over the water. It's dark out there, but I can faintly see they are making out heavily.

I'm feeling sweaty and dirty from walking around all day in the heat. I somehow manage to ask Rolando in the very little Spanish I know if I can take a shower. He says si si,...and shows me where it is and gives me a towel.

I take my bag in the bathroom, take off my bikini and get in the shower. I enjoy a nice shower, it feels so good to be clean and fresh! I get out and towel myself off. I think about putting my bikini back on but don't want to put something dirty back on my clean body.

I decide just to wear my sun dress I brought with nothing under. I look in the mirror and admire my body. I look so cute and sexy in that dress!

I go back in the living room and Rolando sees me in my cute sundress and says "que bonita" and smiles.

"Gracias" I reply.

He's still shirtless, I guess people don't wear a lot of clothes down here! I look around and out on the deck but don't see Jose and Lindsay anymore. I sit on the couch and Rolando sits next to me. He gets out some picture albums and shows me some pictures, trying to somewhat explain what they are.

There are many pictures of him in the gym. Apparently he does a lot of weight lifting. There's also a few of him in competitions. That explains the hot body! As we look at the pictures, he flexes his arm and says "touch touch". I put my hand on his bicep and squeeze it. It's rock hard! My little hand seems so small in comparison!

He sits close to me and I notice he smells really good. I wonder what cologne he's wearing. As I look at the pictures, he puts his arm around me over the back of the couch. His fingertips brushing softly over my shoulder. His touch gives me a warm feeling.

When I was younger, a man's touch would freak me out. It used to make me very nervous. Somehow things have changed. I enjoy a man's touch. Even one I just met! His touch makes me feel sexy and desired. Is this what Lissette was talking about when she told me about mature sexuality?

We sit and talk. He tries to teach me some more words in Spanish.

I become aware of some sounds coming from upstairs. Someone moaning. Just a couple of times. I look at Rolando and he also looks perplexed. We go back to learning Spanish.

A few more moans come from upstairs. Also, some rhythmic squeaking. We both realize at the same time what it is. Jose and Lindsay are having sex! I cover my mouth and gasp a little. Rolando smiles and laughs. We try to ignore it and go back to our Spanish lesson.

The moaning and bed squeaking gets a little louder. I start feeling a little horny listening to the sounds Jose and Lindsay are making. Plus because of the very sexy man sitting next to me!

Rolando gently pulls me closer to him. Then, he leans over and begins to kiss my cheek just in front of my ear. I don't even want to pull away. He's so sexy. I'd wanted him to make a move on me since earlier in the day!

The sounds of sex coming from upstairs continues. I hear Lindsay squeal loudly over and over. Jose must be really giving it to her good! The sounds, plus Rolando kissing my cheek and ear start to get me hot, my vagina responds predictably. My labia and clit begin to swell.

He brushes my long dark hair away from my neck and moves from my ear down to the back of my neck. He kisses and gently sucks on it. He slides his other hand between my legs and begins to caress my thigh. His hand is so strong and rough from all the weight lifting.

He firmly squeezes my inner thigh. His hand so close to my bare pussy drives me crazy with lust. I look over at his shorts. They're so tight I can see the outline of his penis bulging through them. I put my hand on his bulge and can feel the shape of his very firm dick.

Feeling this, he immediately goes for my pussy, as I spread my legs just enough to allow him. He starts rubbing it with two fingers, All over between my labia and over my clitoris. "Ohhhhh" I moan quietly.

The sounds from upstairs change. I can hear a faint slapping sound. I picture Lindsay getting fucked from behind.

Rolando kisses along my cheek on onto my lips. I respond to his kiss with my mouth open enough for him to slide his tongue inside. He slides his rough middle finger deep in my vagina. I'm so wet it doesn't even hurt!

I think for a second about Michael and feel a little guilty. We've only had sex a couple of times though and only one date. He never asked me to be his girlfriend. I don't owe him any fidelity. I mean, for all I know, he's with a woman right now in Dallas!

The thoughts fade as Rolando fingers me faster, kissing me deeply and passionately. He stops and pulls out his finger. He kneels down in front of me and buries his face between my thighs, kissing them. He pushes up my sundress, his hands on the sides of my hips and up under my ass. He pulls my ass to the edge of the couch.

I'm a little amused by how aggressively he's going right for what he wants! I spread my long legs wide and he see's my hairless pussy. "Ey que perfecto!", he whispers slowly. He goes right in and runs his tongue from just above my asshole all they way up to my clitoris.

The sudden ecstasy makes me close my legs around his face. He grabs my legs and forces them open wide. He tongues and licks with such passion. He's a real pussyman! It feels amazing! I've never been eaten like this before!

The sounds from upstairs have stopped, but I hardly notice. We're making sounds of our own! I moan as he eats me, but trying not to be loud. He flicks his tongue over my clit fast. I can feel an orgasm building immediately. I put my hand on his forehead and try to push his face away from my vagina. I hold my breath and try to close my legs, but he's so strong I can't even move them.

He flicks his tongue on my clit relentlessly. I cum hard. He sees me cumming and stops licking. He puts his thumb on my clitoris and presses. It intensifies and extends my orgasm! My body twitches as the orgasm shoots up and down my body. Into my inner thighs and back deep in my vagina. It's one of the most intense I've ever had!

I relax and lay there, exhausted as he kisses my inner thighs and over my bald mound. Then he slides his arms under my body to pick me up. I have a feeling he's not nearly done with me! He picks me up effortlessly. I weigh 125 lbs, but he picks me up like I weigh nothing!

He carries me to a bedroom that adjoins the living room and kicks the door closed behind him. The room is dimly lit and he lays me on the bed. He pulls off his shorts and I see his dick for the first time. It looks different. I realize he's uncircumcised! I've never seen one before. It's so erect it's pointing almost straight up! It's thick, but not quite as thick as Michael's.

I lay on my back and pull off my sundress. He lays down next to me and runs his hand over my smooth body. He whispers something in Spanish in my ear but I don't know what he's saying. He takes my hand and puts it on his hard thick dick. I take it in my hand and start stroking it. It's so hard! I can feel the foreskin sliding up and down the shaft.

He whispers in my ear "yes babby" in his thick Cuban accent. He turns my hips so I'm facing away from him, spooning me. He reaches around and caresses my breasts firmly yet gently. My puffy nipples between his fingers. The feel of his strong weightlifter hands squeezing my delicate breasts turns me on tremendously.

He reaches down and slides his hand under my thigh. He lifts it up and shoves one knee between my legs, holding them open. He reaches down and maneuvers his dick between my legs, finds my vagina, and presses the head right against the opening.

I arch my back and press my ass back against him. His dick slips effortlessly into my pussy all the way to the hilt. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" I gasp as I'm caught off guard at how good it feels! I think I'm the wettest I've ever been!

He starts to fuck me in short little taps, squeezing my tits. I squeak a little with each thrust. His dick feels amazing! Spank spank spank as his pelvis taps my firm young ass, just quick little taps. His core strength is evident! I arch my back more and feel his dick hit my cervix.

This immediately causes me to cum! Just a quick intense one, deep in my vagina. I squeal a little kinda loudly. He stops for a minute, kisses my neck nibbles my ear to let my vagina recover. Then, he pushes me onto my stomach and lays on top of me. I feel his weight. His amazingly toned body on top of me, his rock hard dick still deep inside me.

He continues to fuck me steadily and rhythmicly. I press my ass up against him, allowing his dick to penetrate me deep. He's so strong! He pushes his body up off of me. His pelvis pressed firmly against my ass. His dick deep inside. He begins to pound my ass hard. I reach back and put my hand on his stomach.

It hurts a little as his dick slams against my cervix, but somehow the pain intensifies the pleasure! I'm laying face down on the bed, my face turned towards the closed door. I grip the sheets tightly as Rolando pounds me. Suddenly to my horror I see the doorknob start to turn!

The door opens slightly and I see Lindsay and Jose peek in! Lindsay gasps and puts her hand over her mouth. "They're fucking!" she half whispers. I hear them both giggle as they close the door. I'm embarrassed for a second but all I can think about is Rolando's thick dick pounding my pussy.

Rolando doesn't even notice or care they peeked in. I hear him grunt and intensify his thrusts. I think he's going to cum! He speaks, saying something in Spanish, then in a thick accent "cum for me babby, cum for me!" He pounds me hard.

Somehow my vagina responds to his demand and starts to spasm! It quickly builds and I squeal as the orgasm peaks. At the same time I hear him moaning and grunting with each thrust, faster and faster! He suddenly pulls out and sprays semen all over my ass and lower back.

I feel several spurts. He finishes and smears the hot semen all over my ass with his dick. He collapses next to me and rubs my back sensuously. I'm in total bliss! I just lay there enjoying his massage.

After a while, I get up and go in the attached bathroom, get some toilet paper and clean the semen off my ass and back. I put my sundress back on and we leave the bedroom. Lindsay and Jose are on the couch and turn to look at us.

They smile, but say nothing. I stand there for a second a little embarrassed. Jose gets up and goes with his dad to the kitchen. I sit on the couch with Lindsay. She smiles again and says "looks like you had fun!". I reply "sounded like you did too!", we giggle.

I hear Jose and Rolando high fiveing each other in the kitchen. Lindsay and I smirk and roll our eyes at each other. I think to myself how amusing it is. A father and son bonding over fucking two hot young college girls!

We sit and chat for awhile and have some icecream. Lindsay and I discuss driving home. It's gotten late though. Jose suggests we stay the night. Lindsay is eager to accept. I know she's not ready to leave Jose. We don't have toiletries, but Jose tells us they have extra for us. I relent and agree to stay. Have to admit, I'd love to spend some more time with Rolando.

We talk a bit longer, then Jose and Lindsay go upstairs to bed. I go in the bedroom's bathroom and brush my teeth with a new toothbrush they gave me. I realize I still don't have any extra panties, so I decide to just sleep naked. I go out of the bathroom buck naked and Rolando is waiting for me in bed. He's already showered and fresh.

He gazes on my naked body and gives me a look like he likes what he sees. I climb into bed under the sheets and into his strong arms. He caresses me and runs his hands all over my smooth naked body. I return the favor feeling all over his cut abs, chest, and back. His body feels amazing!

We start to make out passionately. I reach down and feel his dick through his underwear. I can feel he's already hard again! I want him to fuck me again but I worry I'll be sore. I slide down and pull off his underwear. I take his dick in my hand and stroke him. He closes his eyes enjoying my small hand stoking him.

I lean down and gently kiss the head of his dick. I see a little precum on the tip. I lick it off and run my tongue all over it. Slowly, I take it in my mouth. It's so thick I have to open my mouth wide to get it in! Last blowjob I gave was with Chris'!

I take it in as deep as I can, but I can't take it all, I gag a little. I sensuously blow him, slowly sliding his dick in and out of my mouth. My lips around his shaft. Being careful with my teeth. It tastes so good. He moans and says "yes babby" in his sexy accent. It's such a turn on!

He stops me and takes my wrist. Gently pulling me up on top of him. I straddle him and lay on top and we kiss passionately. His body is so dark tanned and toned. He's so sexy! I press my clitoris against his hard dick, still wet with my saliva. I start to grind on it. Grinding my clit against his hard shaft.

I sit up still straddling him. I brush my long hair out of my face and move my hips forward and back sliding my cunt over his shaft. He puts his hand under my ass and pushes me up a little so he can maneuver his dick into my pussy. I move up onto my knees and he puts the head of his dick against the opening. I slowly sit down onto his dick. It slides in smoothly.

I feel kind of a deep soreness, but it's okay since I'm in control. I slide all the way down, his dick deep inside me. I look down, and see my pale bald cunt right against his thick black pubic hair. I put my hands on his abs and start to grind forward and back. It's sore, but feels good.

He reaches up and squeezes my tits. I brush my hair out of my face again then hold his forearms to steady myself. I begin to ride him, slowly moving up and down on his dick. I look down and can see I've creamed all over his shaft. GOD he makes me so fucking wet! Especially when he squeezes my tits like that!

He slides his hands down to my slim waist. His hands are so strong and big! He grips my waist tight and begins to thrust his pelvis up. He's so strong it's like my weight on top of him is nothing. He starts to bounce me up and down on his dick. Suddenly he's in control again.

His strong abs so defined as he thrusts his pelvis upwards. The feel of his thick black pubic hair against my delicate hairless labia drives me wild. My vagina tightens around his shaft as he bounces me. I start to cum, letting out little high pitched squeaks. I hold my breath and stop squeaking as the orgasm peaks.

He stops and reaches down and puts his thumb on my clitoris like before and presses. My orgasm peaks and peaks over and over! Where did he learn to do that!!?? Finally it stops. I look down and see so much more cream! I've creamed all over his pubic hair! I realize I've started to produce so much more of this white creamy stuff. When I was younger, I didn't notice it so much. Maybe my hormones are changing?

He sits up and puts his arm around me. He lifts me up effortlessly and lays me back down on my back. He lays on top of me between my spread legs. His face buried between my pale milky boobs. He kisses my cleavage and sucks my puffy nipples. Biting and squeezing gently.

Then he goes down on me. Right to my still very creamy pussy. He really knows what he likes! He spends a lot of time down there. Licking and sucking my clit and labia. I never imagined a man would love to eat pussy so much! I don't mind at all though because it feels amazing!

I almost cum a couple of times, but it's getting harder to cum since I've cum so many times already tonight, I've lost count! He slides up and kisses me. His mouth tastes like my vagina. I don't mind anymore as I've gotten used to it. I can feel him moving his hips maneuvering the head of his dick between my labia.

Without reaching down, he slides it around between my labia searching for my vagina. I reach down and help him find the opening. He feels it and slides his dick in.

He fucks me slowly and sensuously. Kissing and sucking on my neck. I run my hands over his back and down to his ass. I give it a little squeeze. It's so tight and muscular! Running my hands back up along his sides. I can feel his muscles so defined and cut.

He raises up his torso and starts to pound me sharp and hard. I put my hands on his stomach and feel his defined abs. The feel of them excites me and an orgasm starts to build. I make some high pitched squeaks as he effortlessly brings me to orgasm one last time.