Laura's Story (for Women)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James introduces me "Guys, this is Laura." I take James' arm and smile "This is Mark, Christine, Brett, and Annmarie." he says.

I smile, wave and say "nice to meet you."

Christine says "Nice to finally meet you too, James is always talking about you!"

I look at James "oh really?" and smile. He blushes.

We walk to the icecream parlor. James buys me a cup and we all sit in the outdoor seating area and eat our icecream. We sit and talk for awhile. They talk a lot about computers and sci-fi movies. I look at James, it's so cute that looks like a big strong construction worker, but in reality he's a nice sweet shy nerdy boy!

As they talk I stay mostly quiet. Occasionally, I catch Mark and Brett staring at me. Boys will be boys! I take out a ciggy and light it. James gets up and gets me an ashtray.

"He's such a gentleman!" Annmarie says, smiling.

Mark laughs "yeah right!"

"So...tell me something about James I don't know?" I ask.

"Umm...he likes baseball" says Brett.

"I know that one" I reply.

"He's still a virgin!" exclaims Mark, playfully.

"Shut up man!" James says as he throws a balled up napkin at him.

Everyone giggles. James blushes and quickly changes the subject. "So what times the movie start?" he asks.

"9:15" Mark says.

"We better get going" he says. We all get up and start walking to the parking lot. James and I walk ahead.

I overhear Mark whisper "She's so fucking hot!" Then a whack as Christine smacks his arm.

We get to the cars and agree to all meet after the movie. James opens the door for me and we get in. The others get in their cars and we drive to the drive-in.

We go in and park facing the screen. James tunes the radio to the station to receive the movie sound. It's still about 30 minutes until the movie starts.

"It's so private and nice" I say. James smiles and slides over on the bench seat a little closer to me.

"Yes it is", he says as he puts his arm over the back of the seat. I slide over right next to him and he lets his arm fall around my shoulders. I get such a warm feeling being so close to him. He stays quiet and doesn't seem to know what to say as we sit and wait for the movie to start.

He shyly takes my hand and holds it. His shy nature is so sweet! My heart flutters a little every time. "I brought a blanket in case you get cold" he says.

"Aww thank you! I'm fine right now" I say. I can feel the warmth from his body as he holds me close. I put my head on his shoulder. He softly rests his head on mine. He gently caresses my hand as he holds it. His hands are so big...calloused, working man's hands. That's always been such a huge turn-on for me! My hand feels so tiny and delicate in his. I give it a little squeeze.

I turn my head to look up at him, seeing his lips are just a few inches away. I can feel his breath on my face. I know he's nervous from his breathing. I reach up and put my hand on his face. It's shaved so smooth! The smell of his cologne mixed with the scent of his shaving cream smells amazing.

He closes his eyes and opens his lips slightly as he feels me softly touch his cheek. I begin to crave the feel of his lips on mine. Gently, I pull his face towards me, and he takes the hint and kisses me. It's a long gentle wonderful kiss! His lips are soft and full. He pauses for a second, then kisses me again. A long gentle delicious smooch.

I take his hand that's been holding mine and pull it over onto my right hip. He holds me close, softly caressing my hip and waist, as we softly but passionately kiss. I'm glad the windows are dark tinted! He's such an amazing kisser. I wonder if he's really a virgin like Mark said! How can a virgin know how to kiss so well?!

I hear the movie start as the sound comes through the radio. The volume is turned down kinda low. We don't even look up... we just continue to make out sweetly. I reach up and feel his chest and arms as we smooch. GOD he's built! How can he be so amazingly gentle?

All of this has got my lady parts so tingly. I can feel my clitoris throbbing. He's been softly running his hand up and down my hip and waist up to just below my breast. He slowly kisses down my neck and onto my chest. He pauses, his lips just above my skin. I can feel his breath on my cleavage as he breathes heavily.

I know he wants to go further, but he's hesitates. I decide to help him out a little. I pull my top down just enough to let my perky right boob fall out of my top. He moves his head down and takes the nipple into his mouth. He sucks it a little clumsily but the feeling of his soft lips suckling my nipple is so erotic! He's got me so turned on now!

He goes back up to my lips and back to his wonderful kisses. He slides his hand down my hips and starts to feel my smooth legs, caressing my outer thigh. After a while he slides his hand between my legs caressing my thigh just below my skirt. The feel of his working man's hand squeezing my thigh drives me wild with lust. I start to breathe a little hard.

He spends a lot of time caressing and gently squeezing. After several minutes, I spread my legs a little, hoping he'll move up my thigh. He doesn't take the invitation. He's got me so horny now I can barely stand it! We alternate between kissing and deep hugging. As we hug I can feel his heavy breath on my bare shoulder. He's so nervous! I know he's never been this far with a girl before.

My patience wears thin. His hand on my inner thigh is too much for me to take. I slide my hand down his strong arm to his wrist. Then, I slowly pull his hand all the way up my thigh, spreading my legs a little more, until his finger touches my bare pantiless pussy. I can sense him holding his breath for a few seconds as I hold his hand there pressing it firmly between my legs.

He starts to gently but clumsily explore between my labia with his big rough fingers. I let go of his hand as he goes back to kissing me deeply. He gently rubs his fingers up and down between my very wet labia, getting wetness all over them. His fingers rubbing my inner labia and clitoris makes me feel drunk with lust. I breathe heavily as he kisses me. I open my mouth a little to let our tongues touch sensuously for the first time.

We go back to a deep hug as he continues to explore my pussy with his fingers. Softly pressing in different spots. I realize he's searching for my vaginal opening. I don't think he's very familiar with female anatomy! I breathily whisper in his ear "a little lower".

He slides his middle finger down between my inner labia until his fingertip reaches my opening. He finds it and tries pushing there. His big finger slides smoothly into me. "Ohh" I moan softly into his ear, almost a whisper. He slowly moves it in and out. I very slightly move my pelvis back and forth, riding his finger. I want him soooooo bad!

I let him finger me for a couple of minutes, then I take his hand out from between my legs and put it up to his mouth, pressing his middle finger against his lips so he can taste me. He smells it, closes his eyes and takes his finger in his mouth. He slowly savors the taste as he sucks my cream off his finger. Knowing it's his first taste of pussy is such a turn on!

I slide down on onto my back on the bench seat and spread my legs, my tight lycra skirt slips up around my waist. He looks down between my perfectly smooth slim legs at my beautifully shaved pussy, his mouth open a little astonished. I smile seductively and beckon him with one finger to get on top of me.

He wastes no time and lays on top of me and I wrap my legs around him. We kiss deeply and passionately. I can feel his full 220 lbs on top of me. He's such a big boy! So HOT! I can feel his dick straining hard through his trousers as it presses directly against my pussy. I start to grind my pelvis gently up against it. I run my hands up and down his strong back and down to his hips as we dry hump.

I want him to fuck me so bad now! I slide my hands under and start feeling for his belt buckle. He pushes his body up off of me to allow me to get to it. I unbuckle it and the clasp to his trousers, slowly unzipping them and sliding my hand in and over his very VERY stiff erection.

I caress and feel the shape of his dick through his underwear. It feels BIG! I slowly pull down his pants and underwear revealing his beautiful penis! He's every bit as big as Michael! I think the head is even bigger! I stroke him gently careful not to scratch him with my long nails. It's soooo stiff.

He leans down and kisses me while I stroke him. His dick is so hot in my little hand. Throbbing a little. I feel over the head and feel lots of precum. I smear it all over the head of his dick.

I pull his dick gently towards my very ready pussy, guiding the head until its right on my vaginal opening. Then I put both my hands on his hips and pull him down on me. There's just the slightest delicious resistance as my tight wet vagina expands to accommodate his huge head. "OH..OH" I gasp a little, and then it just slips effortlessly in all the way to the hilt, no pain at all, just pure pleasure!

IMMEDIATELY, I feel him tense up. I feel his dick start pulsing in my pussy. "UHH...UHH...UHH he moans with each pulse. I realize he's ALREADY cumming! His dick pulsing hard, ejaculating deep inside me. After a few seconds he finishes and lays heavy on top of me and catches his breath.

"I'm sorry" he whispers in my ear.

"It's okay" I say soothingly in his as I rub his back softly. I'm still so fucking horny! I start to move my pelvis up and down, hoping to get as much pleasure from of his dick being in me as I can before it gets soft.

After about half a minute he starts to match my movements, his dick sliding in and out sooo smoothly. Amazingly, his dick is still hard! I start to breathe faster as he starts to fuck me harder.

I dig my long nails into his ass with one hand, my other on his back. His dick feels amazing! It's slips in and out so smoothly covered with his semen mixed with my juices. He pounds me harder. Desperate too satisfy me. His heavy weight slamming down between my legs.

I squeal..then pant pant..squeal pant pant. There's so much lubricant I feel no pain at all! Just pure ecstasy. This is the most comfortably I've ever been fucked! It feels incredible! "Please don't stop!" I beg. Squeal...pant pant...squeal pant pant...then it happens!

I stop breathing and arch my back. My vagina spasms and tightens around his dick. He continues to pound me hard as my body twitches, the orgasm coursing all over it.

The incredible orgasm ends and he stops thrusting and lays on me, kissing me sweetly.

"That was amazing!" I half whisper.

We giggle as we share several sweet kisses. I feel his thick dick finally soften and slip out of me, his semen and my juices spurt out dripping down my ass onto his cloth bench seat. We become aware of the theme music coming out of the radio. We look out and see the credits rolling on the screen!

We sit up and compose ourselves. I ask him for a tissue and thankfully he has some in the glove compartment. I clean up between my legs and ass, before I'm able to pull my tight skirt back down. James pulls his pants back up and buckles his belt. I brush my long hair and redo my lipstick.

Finally the credits end and James starts his truck and drives us out into the main parking lot to meet his friends.

We meet them and we all sit in the back of James' truck and chat about the movie. I sit between James' legs, his big strong arms around me. It feels wonderful to be in his arms. We're mostly quiet as they chat, occasionally sharing a sweet kiss.

Brett asks James about a part of the movie. "Remember the plane crash?? That was awesome!"

James replies "Ummm...I don't remember that part."

Mark continues "What? That was the best part of the mov..." AnnMarie elbows him in the ribs and smiles. She's obviously more perceptive then he is!

The date ends and James drops me off at home. He walks me to the door and we embrace and kiss for several minutes.

"Thanks for the wonderful date." I say sweetly, and go inside. I watch through the window as James drives away.

I go to bed and start thinking about the evening. I love being with James. His sweet and shy nature makes me just melt! He makes me feel so desired and loved. I feel so guilty about it, though, because I just cheated on my boyfriend, Michael. What am I going to do? I do have really strong feelings for Michael. The sex with both is amazing!! I resolve never to tell my boyfriend what happened.

A few days later I decide I should quit the lawfirm and find another part time job. It's just too weird being there.

Six months later, my boyfriend proposes to me and we're married soon after! We have an amazing romantic relationship and amazing constant sex!! He makes me quit smoking, which was easy, since I was never really a smoker. I stop using birth control and a month later I'm pregnant with our first child! I never regretted my decision.

I love my nerdy husband James!

THE END