All Comments on 'Laura's Strawberry Shortcake'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a hot story

Hotpup, you really write so well with this subject, and find it truly erotic in every way. I wish I was a party to this delicious delight too .. not too many women I know care as much for this treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

this story was so incredible! it really captured the passion of men, like me, who cannot get enough menstrual-blood! to spend an hour or more between a woman's thighs, sucking and licking and swallowing hot, slimy clots of blood from a woman's cunt! it is the ultimate turn-on! i have even eaten her feces, but it doesn't compare to the ejaculation i have when i eat a woman's period! more stories...please!

PeriodeaterPeriodeaterover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Now if she had sat on his face after he came in her and he cleaned her and then she pissed in his mouth to wash down all that reddish cum. I would love to find a woman like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the filthiest --- and therefore the absolute best--- story EVER, on this site or any other!!! Thank you for that, and please . . . KEEP POSTING!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
1980 Followers
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!