All Comments on 'Laurel is Dead'

by MissKaneda

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need professional help

Seriously.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
Hmm.

I spent almost my entire life being ashamed and concerned about my unconventional desires and expecting that I'd never have a healthy relationship. Now I realize that I can be a pleasant, well-adjusted woman with a wonderful husband and children and a satisfying work and love life, and also indulge in daily erotic fantasies centered around torturing and crushing tiny innocent people beneath my feet.

Thank you for your concern. I'm sure I'll be fine.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@MissKaneda you may be fine but your children are screwed

and at this point no amount of counseling can help. sociopathy will always out and with couple with denial, your family is at risk unless you get off your high horse and get some help.

I really don't care about you, obviously you will take care of yourself.... in your own twisted way.

MissKanedaMissKanedaover 8 years agoAuthor
@palewriter

I'm a healthy and kind woman with fantasies and fetishes, like millions of others. My boys are beautiful and sweet kids. There's no harm in having an atypical sexual nature, and no basis for anyone to judge me as a person or mother. I know more than one dominatrix with well adjusted children and many more successful, happy people in my own fetish community.

Nobody's being harmed by what I find sexy, save for perhaps the carpenter ants that cross my path. I understand myself, my nature, and my desires and love myself for who I am. The same goes for my family. Let's focus on this exceptional story now instead, shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moronic comments

Don't listen to the other idiots who obviously have no idea about this fetish. Apparently, if they think it's weird and yet take the time to comment on the story, maybe they're the ones with issues. And commenting on your personal life is beyond low. If you ever gain the powers to shrink people, do me a favor and hunt them :)

I share the same fantasies as you do (albeit from the opposite side, the victims point of view), and I loved this story. Laurel was amazing to read simply because of how engaging the character was. First I was cheering for her when she dealt with her boss, then I was rooting against her after she murdered her father. For someone who was stepped on a lot in life, rather than take revenge on those who wronged her, she became a monster herself, and I like how after her fiance "betrayed" her, she fully gave into that role.

PlaettbrettPlaettbrett4 months ago

Auch diese Geschichte hat mir gefallen, wenn auch so, wie bei meinem Vorredner aus der Sicht eines Opfers. Ich sehe das ganze als eine nette Fantasy, die niemals real werden kann, es ist nur ein feuchter Traum. Im richtigen Leben ist das, was dem am Nächsten kommt ein platter Abend unter dem Hintern einer molligen Frau und das durfte ich glücklicherweise schon mehr als einmal erleben. MissKaneda, ich habe volles Verständnis für Ihre Fantasien und solange sie nicht wirklich zur Mörderin werden und zwischen Fantasie und Wirklichkeit unterscheiden können ist Alles OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous