Laurel's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As laurel is begging not to be gagged Susan walks over picked up Laurel's soiled panties still wet with her juices and while standing right in front of Laurel she turns the panties inside out balling them up making sure the wettest portion of her panties were out.

Laurel looked on mumbling "please no, please, please no gag please no uhmmm" she was cut off as Susan pushed her panties into Laurels mouth, then she took a cord and wrapped it around Laurels head to hold the gag in place.

All the time Susan is doing this to her, James is telling her how much of a slut she is, how she came here to let him abuse her to use her like a common whore, only worse she craved the pain and humiliation they got paid for it.

Laurel's head was spinning, her cunt was on fire she was being used by a woman and James was just content to sit there with her impaled on his cock.

Susan went back over to the cart and picked up five clothes pins attached to a length of cord, she went to where James had Laurel and she looked right into her eyes and asked, "Has anyone ever put clothes pins on your breast?"

Laurel had a look of horror in her eyes as she frantically shook her head no.

Susan just smiled that same evil smile and proceeded to take the middle clothes pin and clip it on her left nipple, as soon as the cloth pin clamped down on her nipple she let out a muffled scream, then Susan proceeded to place the other clothes pins around her areolas. As each clothes pin was place on Laurel's areolas she let out another scream, and her cunt flooded James crotch. After she was done with her left breast she did the same to her right breast with the same results.

After Susan was done she stepped back to admire her handy work. James looked at her and asked, "When was the last time you got to eat some tight young subbie cunt? You know after I am done with it, it will be far from tight."

"It has been a while, I usually only get the ones who have had their cunts beat-up already, something about me being a bit too rough."

"Then this should be a rare treat, you can have a go at eating Laurel, just remember my cock is down there" Laurel head started thrashing as she tried to renew her protest but with her panties shoved in her mouth nothing understandable was coming out.

Susan looked at James and asked "do you mind if I take my uniform off, I do not want to mess it up"

"As you wish" came James's answer.

With that said Susan was standing there in her granny panties and her saggy breast, and a little bit of a belly. She walked over to where Susan was trapped looked at her and smiled as she sank to her knees between Laurel's spread legs. She ran her fingers ever so lightly over Laurel's inner thighs

Laurel was shaking her head no but as Susan's finger got closer Laurels hips betrayed her and tried to lift to get better contact with Susan's fingers. That is when Susan went in for the kill, first she bit into the soft inner thigh on the left side chewing and sucking. Laurel was screaming into the gag but trying to hump the cock in her ass. When Susan let up there was a nice big hickey on Laurel's thigh, before Laurel could recover from the first bite she bit into her right thigh and repeated the process.

James then gave her the signal she had been waiting for, and she bit down on Laurels cunt sucking and chewing on the tender flesh not hard enough to break the skin but very intense, at the same time James starts pumping his cock in Laurel's ass.

Laurel is screaming from the pain as much as the pleasure, Susan is being drowned by Laurels cunt juice. Laurel is on sensory overload, all of the humiliation the pain from the clothes pins, from having James cock shoved into her ass, and Susan's constant abuse of her cunt. James could see she was ready to go and he again signaled Susan so she was ready then he whispered in Laurels ear, "Cum for me you dirty little pain slut, CUM FOR ME!!!!" That was all it took and Laurels orgasm took over and just as it was peaking James pulled one of the cords attached to the clothes pins and yank them off her right breast, Laurel let out a scream and bucked so hard she knocked Susan off her cunt. Before she could recover he pulled the other cord yanking them off her left breast causing her to scream again pushed her into yet another orgasm, which triggered James's orgasm flooding Laurels bowels with his cum and pushing her even further over the edge to the point she blacked out.

She came to several minutes later. She was still sitting on James' lap, her legs still splayed wide and his softening cock still in her ass. Susan was gone and James was quietly telling her that she was a very good little slut. He helped her up and then told her to get into position. This was a bit rough as her legs were like rubber and she had not fully recovered from her massive orgasm.

He then spoke, "I see you enjoyed this evening. Now, you have a choice to make. You can get up, go to the hall, call a cab, and go home. Or you can stay here for the weekend to be used and abused as I see fit. I warn you, this is your last chance to decide. Once you decide to stay you will not have access to a phone and will not be permitted to leave until Sunday afternoon. If you decide to stay, strip down to your stockings, garter, and heels and follow me."

Laurel's mind was going a mile a minute. Part of her said to call a cab and get out of there before being subjected to anymore humiliation, but her cunt was already screaming for more. She stood up, turned toward the hall, then back toward James. She shrugged her shoulders letting the tattered remnants of her sweater fall to the floor, and then unfastened her skirt, letting it puddle around her feet and followed James.

This is my first submission, more humiliation awaits Laurel.

12