Lauren Ch. 14: The Gorge

Story Info
We head to a country music festival.
2.6k words
4.27
1.9k
2
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live on the west coast of North America. It is incredible for scenery and outdoor activities, and fantastic festivals.

We went with a few friends to a country festival at the gorge. It is a wide-open fairground with many areas to camp.

Lauren and I had our tent. one of the guys brought his camper to store food but mostly to keep the beer cold.

It was a three-day mess of drinking in the sun and partying all night and day.

The first night there, we got set up and then headed out for some drinks and music. Lauren and I danced until very late, then back to the tent, drunk and fucked until I filled her pussy.

The next day we came to realize everyone had heard us. We didn't care, but now we were aware.

We drank through our first full day, and Lauren roamed around in open-cutoff booty jean shorts and a bikini top.

We went for a walk, and she was making friends everywhere.

She let college guys do body shots from her belly button and cleavage shots between her big tits.

We ended up playing drinking games with some college students. One was seven in heaven. Two guys go head to head, chugging two beers. Whoever wins gets seven min with the other guy's girl in the trailer.

I went against some young cocky college guy and destroyed him. The girl paired with him went into the trailer with me.

She was twenty and didn't waste time. She kissed me hard and pulled off her top, exposing her small, firm tits. She pulled out my cock and sucked it until I came. She swallowed. It was very odd.

"I love cum, and if he is going to risk me, then I'm going to enjoy it," she said.

Then we were out. Our time was up. She was very good at what she did and deserved every drop.

As the reigning champ, I was told I had to go again. I went again and won.

The girl, this time, made out with me. She was a cute tall blonde. We groped a bit. She had a tight ass I enjoyed squeezing.

Again, it was my turn. I was feeling pretty tipsy, having chugged so much beer. I was against a big-built guy. His girl was hot, and I wanted to win so badly. Yet, he destroyed me.

He and Lauren went into the trailer. They came out smiling. He rechallenged me. I lost again, and in Lauren went. The trailer shuffled a bit, and they emerged in seven long minutes.

He rechallenged me. I won, finally. I went in with his GF.

"Well, they clearly like each other, and you

are cute, so let's do this," she said.

That was good enough for drunk me.

We stripped and 69 for our whole time. She had a petite waist and was very short with a booty. I ate her pussy and massaged her booty while she sucked my cock. She came soon and tasted so good. It set me off, and I came too.

He rechallenged me. Lauren was sitting on his lap. So, for her, I took a dive and let him win. The trailer shook wildly for the time and more. The five other couples all sat there cheering. I looked in a window, and he had Lauren spread wide at the edge of the bed. She was taking his pounding.

I looked at his GF and asked where they slept. She pointed to a tent. I took another look at him, grabbing Lauren's tits.

"Wanna fuck?" I asked

She did. I didn't care if it was spite fucking. I pounded that stranger's pussy. I put my handprints on her nice round ass. I made sure to finish in her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

We left the tent, and the others had moved on to some concert or something. The trailer had stopped shaking, but there was no Lauren. We could hear voices inside before Lauren and her bf stepped out. Lauren looked great. Her hair was pulled back in her after-sex pony.

We said our goodbyes and left. Lauren and I returned to our campsite to hang out with our friends. The night came, and we took showers at the communal showers--Lauren in the girls and me in the guys. Then change and head to the concerts and grab some food. Lauren had on a sexy jean skirt and crop tube top.

After some street meat, we drank and enjoyed all the artists.

I was with my friends, and I lost Lauren in the crowd. I knew I'd find her. So I wasn't super worried.

I did find her much later dancing on stage at the club they had set up. It was packed, and there on the stage was my drunk GF. She was with several other drunk girls. The place was crowded, and one of the girls flashed the crowd. Soon a second, then a third, Lauren wouldn't back down. She pulled up her top to cheer from the crowd. She bounced up and down, letting them shake before covering up again. I smiled and enjoyed the sight. A few songs later, I lost sight of her.

I partied the rest of the night and danced with many girls. As things started shutting down, I made my way back to camp. We were at the back of the sites. It was quite a walk, and I had long lost my friends drunkenly.

A small crowd of people on my way back, probably fifty, around a site a few down from the main path were cheering. I stumbled up and had to move around and find a sightline to see that Lauren was causing the crowd. I made my way closer up; she had her skirt around her waist and bent over the hood of a car. A large black man was fucking her.

I had a rage of jealousy that she did this. Then it was immediately replaced by complete horniness. I loved that at least fifty people were watching Lauren bent over the hood of a car by this big guy. He had shorts around his ankles and nothing else in. He was very ripped. His hands were on her hips while he drove his cock into her and her into the car. A few times, I heard the hood bend and bounce back.

Lauren was keeping her face from a prominent view. I could hear her muffled screams and notice her body shake as she came. I didn't know how long this had been going in, but it lasted another 10 minutes before he announced he was cumming. He slammed her a few times and unloaded without pulling out. It wasn't until he did pull out that I saw the condom and his thick cock hanging there like a pop can.

Lauren stood up with her back to the crowd, pulled down her skirt, shook out her hair and walked away from the crowd through his site. She never looked back.

A few people followed her--guys trying to be next. I followed and watched as she completely ignored them and walked to the bathroom. They waited briefly, then moved on.

I went to the tent and waited with a rock-hard cock to fuck my slutty GF. She stumbled in shortly after. No words were exchanged. I reclaimed her well-fucked pussy, filling her pussy with my cum. Something he couldn't do.

The morning came, and our final full day. I woke up, and Lauren wasn't beside me. I threw on some clothes and found her outside eating with our friends. After a few bites of bacon, we headed into the concert area.

We talked on the way.

"How do you feel about last night?" she asked, a bit sheepish.

"Well, jealousy filled me at first. Then horniness," I replied.

"I was very drunk and thought you'd enjoy watching. We were heading back to get you but didn't make it. He pushed me over the car and started fingering my pussy. I was putty then. I made him put on a condom and bent over, taking his cock. I'm sorry."

"It's concerning because it is dancing the boundaries we set. I enjoy the exhibitionist part. Many people watched. Let's have a fun day. We can discuss our boundaries on the way home." I suggested.

"ok," she replied. "I love you."

"Love you too. Did you see how many people saw you take his big dick?"

"kinda. I didn't want my face out there. But I glanced."

"At least fifty when I got there. They all saw your perfect pussy frothing up his cock."

"I hope you got a view of it. It felt so good being dirty."

"Absolutely. Enjoyed it. And reclaiming you."

We kissed and dropped it. We enjoyed the carnival and concerts. We ate and drank all day. Then headed back to the campground.

Our friends had left, so we took the time to have a quickie in our tent. I was fucking her missionary.

"Cum in me. Give it to me. Fill this pussy that so many saw filled last night."

I exploded with whatever I had, pounding into her deep and leaving my seed.

We caught our breath and dressed for the night. Lauren had on a bathing suit top and booty jean shorts. We headed down to the concert area and had some food for dinner. We danced, drank and enjoyed many concerts. This night we stuck together. She ground on my leg, and I massaged her big tits, even pulling them out of her top for quick flashes to those watching. We were so hot for each other.

We headed back towards our site after most of the concerts were done. We wandered off the usual walk by some other sites--many people of all stages of drunkenness playing games or drinking. We grabbed a couple of drinks from our site.

We continued wandering past the sites and into a field with tall grass and a fence on the far side. We walked and talked through the field, following a path through the grass.

The path opened up at the fence to a small clearing. Two girls were lying on their backs in the grass, partially dressed, with two guys plowing them--their pants around their ankles. There was a lot of grunting, and they paused in shock and fear when they saw us.

"Continue, don't mind us. We are just passing through," Lauren said.

The two guys were young, built guys. They were pounding the two older women under them. The women seemed to be loving it by the muffled moans.

"As long as you aren't their husbands, you can watch for all I care." one guy said as he returned to work.

We watched from a distance for a couple of minutes. I reached over and slid my hand down the front of Lauren's tight shorts. I felt the heat and wetness.

The couples in front of us adjusted positions. Both girls sat on their respective men. It gave a good look at the guy's cocks. Both were pretty well hung, and it was clear they knew how to use them. We moved on.

There was a path along the fence we followed. It was far quieter out there. We could see the sites and parties in the distance

As we turned away, I reached behind Lauren and pulled her bikini strings. She looked at me and let it fall into her hands. I took her top and stuffed it partially in my pocket. We continued our walk with Lauren's big tits out, enjoying the fresh air. It seemed like we could walk forever back there.

We heard some noises as we came to a bit of a cut-out in the grass. There were two guys and one girl engaged in some fun. She was naked and being spit-roasted by the two guys. They were all on their knees.

They took a moment to notice us. The guys stared at Lauren's tits. We let them be and moved on.

We continued to chat as we walked. We talked about our relationship. I brought it up with the guy last night.

"I enjoyed seeing you and watching everyone see you, but some of me felt like it was cheating because I wasn't aware and just happened by."

She stopped walking and turned in front of me.

"I understand. I thought you'd like the story, and I was too drunk to think you'd be upset. That's terrible of me. Can you forgive me?"

"Absolutely. I still enjoyed seeing it. It just would have been nice knowing it was going to happen."

"I agree. Thank you for forgiving me. I love you. I love us."

She kissed me and pressed her tits into my chest.

"Is there something you'd like for me to show my remorse?" she asked as she grabbed my crotch and pulled her left breast to lick her nipple.

"I'll think of something."

We came across a path that cut back to the sites and took it.

"Let's make our way back to the tent. I want your tits out the whole way. Any guy who approaches can have a feel."

Her head flashed to me.

"You sure?"

"Yep. Then in the tent, I'm going to fuck them until I cum on your face while you finger yourself. That's the start of the remorse."

She kissed me, and I had a grab.

Tits out wasn't the craziest thing at a music festival. So we made our way back. People stared and hollered, but only two guys and a girl approached. They got two handfuls for a few moments.

Then as we got close to our site, I saw the guy who fucked her last night. So did she.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Whatever you want. I'm good with what happened."

We were going to pass him. They locked eyes. He was with a couple of friends.

"Hey, Lauren. You took off so fast last night. We good some fun." he said and turned to his friends "you guys remember Lauren."

"Hi, Paul."

"Why'd you run off so quick? I could have gone again. God, look at those tits. I didn't even get to enjoy them." he paused, " but I definitely enjoyed that pussy."

He looked at me.

"Sorry, man. She is so much fun. I mean, damn. I hope you get those tits tonight. Her pussy is fine too."

"Thanks, Paul. I'm sure you have another girl to impale tonight."

"I'd always make time to give you another run. What do you say we give those tits a shake?"

She walked towards his friend and put his hands on her tits.

"How do they feel?"

"Amazing," the friend said

"Glad you enjoyed my pussy. Because your friend will have to describe these to you. since my bf is only cock impaling me tonight. And I'm going to cum all over it."

"Lucky guy," he said, "you know where to find me if you change your mind."

"Yeah, probably impaling the next young thing. You felt good, but I have better. Let's go make these tits bounce, babe."

She grabbed my hand and walked past him, and that was it. We got to our site, and everyone was asleep, so we got in the tent. She held and bounced those big tits while she rode my cock. Then she lay back and wrapped my cock. I fucked her chest until I unloaded a modest amount onto her face. She took every bit before cleaning off my cock with her mouth. I handed her a shirt to clean her face.

The following day was packing up and heading home.