Lauren Ch. 15: Lauren Turns 30

Story Info
Laurens 30th bday night.
2.7k words
4.33
1.6k
00

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been together for a few years at this point. We had lots of great times. Not everything was sexual, but lots were. Our relationship was made better by the freedom and trust shown in our sexual relationship.

For Lauren's 30th birthday, I got a hotel downtown on Saturday night. We spent the day walking around and doing some shopping for her. Then we had a great early dinner. She looked unbelievable in a new black dress that we picked up. I was half-hard the entire dinner.

After dinner, we went to our room, and I gave her a wrapped box. I told her to go to the bathroom and open it. She did as instructed and returned wearing the new lingerie. It pushed up her big tits and cupped under them, pressing loads of cleavage that would pop out with a good pounding. The bottoms were long stockings and a garter belt to hold them up. No panties were included, so her pussy was on display.

She sat on the bed. I handed her several envelopes. I told her to open each one on the half-hour. It was clear that she must do what the envelope said, with no exceptions.

She agreed. "My heart is pounding," she said.

"Mine too. See you soon." I said.

I went to the hotel bar and got a corner booth. I ordered a drink, and when it struck 730, I pulled out my phone. It took a few minutes, but I got the call. Lauren was facetiming me from the room.

The note said to FaceTime me, then open the box under the bed.

She opened the box to find a box of condoms and a vibrator.

She looked at me, "Now what?"

"Use it," I commanded

I watched for the next fifteen minutes as my GF worked her pussy with her new gift. I was rock hard watching her pussy become a soaking wet mess.

Her timer went off at 8--next card.

It read. Place the phone on the charger with a view of the bed.

She did.

Then open the door.

She disappeared. Then I heard the click. Then a squeal.

She reentered the scene with Marty in tow. Marty handed her a card.

We have 20 min.

She tore off his pants. It had been nearly a year since we had seen Marty and Ellie. For 20 min, I watch that beast dick slam Lauren's pussy. He fucked her tits right out of her top. She came twice before she swallowed his load. The timer went off, and Marty promptly left.

"Thank you," Lauren said between deep breaths.

I watched Lauren lean over and get the next card.

Make a drink. Relax. Call me back.

I went to the washroom and got another drink. Then I settled in.

She called me back at 9. Her tits were tucked back in, and she had cleaned herself up. You couldn't have known she had just been fucked.

Time for another card.

'Get the door.'

All I heard was, "For real?"

She came back to the camera and looked into it at me. "Really?"

I shrugged.

The 20-year-old barista that always gets Lauren and me our morning coffee handed her the card.

Again, '20 min.'

Lauren constantly flirted with him and commented about how good-looking he was. I knew he was into her. So I set it up. He was probably 6'2" with a thin, toned body. He was clean-cut and charismatic in the few minutes of interactions. He had a great personality. When I asked him about having sex with Lauren, he could barely believe I was serious.

"Do you remember my order?" Lauren said.

He blurted it out.

"Lay down. I have 18min to earn free coffee for life."

She pulled his pants off, and his cock was hard. With a few strokes, the condom was on. She climbed on top of him and pulled out her tits from the tight top. Then I got to watch as she rode her barista. She worked him. Grinding on his cock and bouncing from tip to base until he started yelling he was going to cum. It didn't take long.

She buried his face in her tits, and he filled the condom inside her. Then she hopped off him and removed the condom. She sucked his cock clean. Then she looked at the time. Still ten min. She sat on his face and leaned forward, taking his cock in her mouth in 69. His cock started stiffening immediately.

She worked his cock until he mumbled with a mouth full of pussy.

"I'm gonna cum". Lauren didn't stop. She took his load down her throat.

Time was up. She hopped off. "you gotta go. But I think free coffee is coming my way."

"Always," he said and left.

She looked at the camera. "That was fun and unexpected to see him. I can't wait to tease him at work."

I smiled and mentioned the envelopes.

She opened the next one.

'There is a box under the bed. Open it. Use it. And get the door. '

She followed instructions and opened a butt plug. She shot a look at the camera.

"Brand new, enjoy."

She put it in and went to the door.

She looked pretty put together, given her fucks. That lingerie was still sexy as hell. She had tucked her tits back in before getting to the door.

"Yes!" I heard Lauren say.

She walked back into the scene and gave the camera a look. Then she laid on her back and spread her legs.

Shaun entered the scene. He was another tall guy. He was a little overweight but carried it well. He had salt and pepper hair and was in his mid-thirties. We worked with Shaun. He was a good-looking guy we trusted not to share around the office. He was going through a divorce, and I felt he deserved a good fuck. He had always had a thing for Lauren. We both talked about it over beers before I was even with her.

He dove into her pussy. I watched her run her fingers through his hair.

"Fuck me, Shaun. Like you have always wanted to. Give it to me."

Shaun slipped on a condom. He fumbled a bit. Soon he was in her and was standing at the edge of the bed watching her tits bounce. I watched him fuck her pretty well in missionary before moving to doggy style.

Lauren was face-down ass up. The butt plug had a little handle on it to maneuver it. Shaun started playing with it, and Lauren came.

She moved and pulled off the condom. Shaun stood there while she wrapped her tits around his cock and pumped until he came on them.

Lauren laid back on the bed.

"Take a good look because this is what you can think of when you see me at work." Her tits were covered in his cum, her legs spread, and well fucked pussy was staring back at him, and she still had on the lingerie.

"Nice cock Shaun. You'll make a new wife very happy," said Lauren.

Shaun left, and by now, it was 930.

"Envelope," I said.

"Fuck. This is so fun. Are you still good?"

"Yes. I love it. Are you?" I asked back.

"Definitely. I just need to step it up for your birthday."

She opened the envelope.

'Take a shower. Have some wine. Call me back. Be naked at the door by ten. Butt plug in.'

I took a washroom break and had another round while waiting for the callback.

Ten rolled around. The phone rang on cue.

She looked stunning. She had touched up her makeup and hair. Her long jet-black hair hung over her big tits, and you could see her abs at the end of that hair to her bald pussy. She turned to walk away, and there was that cute ass she had worked so hard on.

"Hi, wow, it's been a while," she said

This one was an interesting choice I made. I called one of her best guy friends from her teen years. They had never hooked up, but when she looks back and always felt bad because she would talk to him about who she did hook up with. I checked him out, and he was single and grew up to be very hot, so I figured to let him at it.

She walked into view with him in tow. He wasn't a very big guy, and you could see he was nervous.

She sat on the bed and leaned back.

"So, is it everything you thought it would look like?"

"Better"

She sat up and undid his pants. She pulled them down to see a disproportionally large cock.

"Wow. I had no idea. This will be fun."

She grabbed his cock, and it was hard instantly. She did her work on his cock with her mouth, and she swallowed his load. She paused.

"I know I owe you a few loads," she said

She sucked him hard again and wrapped her tits around it. Pumping his cock. She then laid him down and climbed on top. She let him put on the condom, and she went to work. I watched her ride his cock until they both came. His hands didn't leave those big tits. The sight of her cumming was too much, and he emptied a load into the condom.

"Was I all you thought?"

"Yes. This was much better than jerking off thinking about you."

She looked at the clock 10:20

"Still time," she said.

She pulled off the condom and got into a 69. She went all out trying to get a third load before her time limit. It might have run over by a minute. But she got another mouth full from him. He dressed quickly and left.

She didn't need prompting. She grabbed her drink and the envelope.

Take out the package in the drawer and use it. Get the door.

It was a bigger butt plug. She worked it in and walked to the door.

I heard it open.

"Hiiiiiiii," was her excited answer.

It was room service with food I had ordered for her.

So she stood naked as two male attendants set it up for her. I wish I could have seen it. But it was off-screen. She enjoyed her meal. I ordered her, and we laughed about the guys who came in. One was flustered, while the other was clearly used to some exciting room experiences.

At 11, she got the door. It was her personal trainer. Scott was shredded. Ridiculously shredded. He was very professional training her but very flirty afterward.

Well, now he can enjoy the fruits of his labour. He carried her into the room. Then flipped her upside down and started eating her pussy. She pulled down his pants and worked on his cock while hanging in the air.

She came quickly.

He moved her around like a rag doll for the next 20 minutes until he had fucked her in any position. I watched every muscle in his body flex and bulge as he drove his cock into Lauren. She worked hard to fuck him back when she had the leverage. But he was relentless in his pounding. She came several times.

"Scott, this next exercise is called the cum shot." She said as time wound to an end.

She pulled off the condom and sucked his cock until he came. Showing him his load before swallowing.

"Well, now you can say you have fucked all your hot trainees."

He laughed. "Well, you fucked me a lot of that. They usually just lay back through it. You really fucked me back. Can't wait until our next workout."

Scott dressed and left.

The second to last envelope gave her fifteen minutes to freshen up and get a drink.

Then there was a knock at the door.

She went off-screen and answered the door.

"No way, so happy."

When Lauren and I travelled on one of our trips together, she had hit it off with one of the wives. Lauren thought her husband was the hottest. She had always talked about him. He was much older, at nearly 60. His wife was almost 40.

He was fit with salt and pepper hair. He was very 'George Clooney-esque.'. He also got divorced a year ago. So I told him if he could get here. He could fuck Lauren. Well, he wasn't going to miss it.

Lauren, for whatever reason, turned into a puddle around him. When we were away, she couldn't speak properly and felt very awkward when his wife was there, too, like she could see how flustered Lauren was. She didn't know why she got like that.

They came into the scene, and she tore at his clothes. He groped her body, His fingers penetrating her pussy. She shuddered from his touch inside her.

I giggled, seeing her entirely sexually overwhelmed with this guy.

Over the next 20 minutes, I watched her cum easier than I'd ever seen. First, sucking her tits while fingering her pussy she gushed in a couple of minutes. I watched her suck his cock like it was for her life.

His cock was a decent size, and he knew where to touch and how to use it. After 20 minutes, they hadn't had sex, which was my deal with Tom.

Then it was time up. I told Lauren to get the last envelope. She opened it.

'See you in the morning. Enjoy, Tom.'

She looked at the camera, and I told her I loved her and would be a couple of doors down in 312.

I hung up. I paid my bill and headed to the second room I had to buy. I listened to their door briefly before settling in my room.

I could hear Lauren moaning and grunts from Tom.

I checked their door a few times and heard noises every time.

Soon I passed out, exhausted.

In the morning, my phone buzzed. It was ten.

"Doors open," she said

I headed over to the room. I walked into her riding Tom reverse cowgirl. She was facing me completely naked. Her eyes were red and had dark circles under them. Her tits bounced as she ground on his cock.

She leaned back, "One last birthday present for me."

Her pussy was empty. Tom was in her asshole. I stripped, and with a quick suck from her, I was hard. I slid easily into her pussy as she lay back, pinned between Tom and me. Lauren made out with me while Tom groped her big tits.

Tom and I double-penetrated Lauren until she came multiple times, and Tom and I both unloaded in our chosen hole.

He was supposed to head to the airport by noon, but we all stayed another day. Tom and I fucked Lauren all day. Sometimes we just watched the other fuck her. Sometimes we each had a hole or hand or cleavage to fuck.

Lauren had minimal moments where she wasn't getting a hole stuffed. She loved it. If her pussy was empty too long, she started teasing us for being old and tired.

Tom had rebooked the red-eye. It got late, and he had to go, but not before he pulled out of her pussy, and she got on her knees while he came on her face. I watched his balls jiggle as he stroked his cock, emptying them one last time. Each oozing shot onto Lauren's face. Then she sucked him clean.

"We should do this again," Tom said.

"You can fuck me anytime. Just bring a hot date for my man."

"Deal," he said.

Lauren cleaned her face, and Tom got dressed. I shook his hand and wished him well.

He picked up Lauren by her ass, and she wrapped her legs around him. Her big tits mashed against his chest. They were kissing heavily. Tom opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. They kept making out. The door closed behind them. I watched through the peephole as a few guys passed while they made out. Tom set her down and left down the hall. Lauren knocked, covering herself.

I opened the door. "Being an exhibitionist," I asked.

"Shut it," she said

We talked about the previous 48hrs. She laughed about some and was surprised by all. It was a good time for both of us.

Lauren hit the shower.

I couldn't wait for my birthday.