All Comments on 'Lauren, the Hotwife'

by secretsissy1963

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cynsharercynsharer7 months ago

Nice story! Cyn says she likes Lauren/s style!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Anytime any author starts out with a "hotwife" I ask myself why they just didn't call a spade a spade and list her as a cheating whore ? Bad

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a counterpoint to the last line, perhaps Jeff DOES NOT KNOW what's going on.

LickideesplitLickideesplit7 months ago

Why? It was too easy. Wouldn’t have minded an easy fuck at one time, but I have learned that there is no such thing as a free lunch … or suck. Sweetie has an agenda and I want to know her’s. Thank you Kenny Rogers.

3*

JollyrogeringJollyrogering7 months ago

No kids! No problem! 10 years or more lusting for a guy and no cheating with him (or it seems like, with anyone) while he was married! This girl married the wrong guy and now she's making up for it.

As for Jeff not knowing.... If she came home with cum all over her, he's sure to know - and he doesn't mind turning a blind eye!

Nice story for 'between friends'.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved 'she felt like she was filled with drawn butter.'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife lusted after one of my married friends. We would use him to spice up our sex, her telling me how she would love to be fucked by him. He is a big guy, maybe 6'-5" and 250#. I watched every time he and his wife were over and saw my wife subtly flirt with him. I could tell he enjoyed it. His wife actually left him for another woman. We continued to invite him over to cheer him up. One day we were watching the 49'ers game and he was kind of moping around. My wife was wearing a short jean skirt and she climbed up on his lap, straddling him showing off her purple thong. She basically asked him what it would take to get him out of his funk. That was the start of their "secret" relationship. She stops over his place a few times a month and they have a great time. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love a sexy woman in a sundress. I wouldn't have been able to resist either.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Lauren, the whorewife. Where’s the cuck tag? There are no hotwives without the cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story

secretsissy1963secretsissy19637 months agoAuthor

Anonymous keyboard critics abound.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Since this has happens to me, I approve. Usually, the married woman pretends her husband does not know about us in the beginning. Truth usually leaks out later. The uncomfortable beginnings are when the husband asks me to sleep with his wife for him.

secretsissy1963secretsissy19637 months agoAuthor

I guess that I will be rethinking on my writing abilities. So many comments about the situation and characters. Not much in favor of the circumstance or action. Thanks for the few positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It might be better if you knew anything at all about spelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsissy1963@secretsissy1963
60-year-old, divorced/blissfully single. I'm a life long bisexual from puberty. 3 grown kids and 4 grands. I had a decades long sexual relationship with my female 1st cousin and we lost our virginity together. Many of my adventures cannot be shared here because of site rules. ...