Lauren's Lesson Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bravo!" I hollered. "Nice job, Ladies! That does it! Kathy, I'm fucking you right here and now. I can't take any more of this. Take off your jeans and jump in the pool with me."

Within seconds she and I were in the water, and for the first time I got to see her enormous breasts floating in the liquid weightlessness of the pool. They looked incredible, as they bobbed up and down with the gentle motion of the water. It was so sexy!

I placed my hands around her shoulders and slid my cock inside of her velvety cunt. It gripped me nicely, and I began to fuck her in earnest. Soon, we were both groaning in pleasure, and I could feel that wonderful sensation about to hit. I squirted my load inside of her and wailed like a child on Christmas morning.

"Oh Kathy!" I moaned. "Oh, Kit-Kat! I'm cumming, Kathy! Oh Kit-Kat!"

Spurt after spurt of my semen filled her cunt as I climaxed inside of her; staring at her huge, floating tits bobbing in the water. It was finally over, and I slid my cock out of her cunt.

"Oh my god, that was good!" I panted, as I waded back to the side of the pool and pulled myself up to sit on the edge.

Lauren knelt behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

"Was it worth the wait, Sir?" she inquired softly in my left ear.

"Oh yes!" I replied, with a huge smile. "I can't wait to see you and her together."

"We'll trade then." Lauren said gently. "You can finally fuck Angie too. She's wonderful too, Sir. Very submissive. She'll do whatever you tell her to do. She already said she wants to toss your salad. Would you like to feel her tongue in your ass?"

"Mmm, you know I would." I whispered, as I stood up. "Most especially while you're gumming my dick."

"We'll do that, I promise." Lauren replied. "Okay then! Who's ready for a nude cookout? I'm ready for the grillin' if everyone else is ready for the chillin'! I'm still horny, so I'll need some more thrillin' so I can do even more cunt spillin'!"

"And Lord willin', no one will need any penicillin." I finished. "Have you been drinking by any chance, or maybe a little pillin'?"

12