Lauren's Lesson Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at Corrie's massive boobs, as Lauren sucked my penis. It was wonderful to feel her soft lips on my cock. I reached down and fondled her saggy little tits, causing them to squirt, and she went into orgasmic convulsions right there in the back of the limo. I sighed deeply, as I squeezed her dangling titties, and stared at Corrie's huge tits as I squirted a thick load of cum into my wife's toothless mouth. She opened for the camera, and then swallowed it with a grin.

"Mm-mm!" she exclaimed, as she licked her lips and put her teeth back in. "Delicious as always."

She continued squirting milk and cum for a little while longer, and then subsided. Corrie was writhing about on the seat, as she fingered herself wildly. She was staring intently at my dick, and getting off on it.

"Would you like some help with that?" Lauren inquired politely.

She was after all, our producer, so it was only right to offer like that. Corrie nodded, and Lauren knelt between her legs, licking her cunt to orgasm. She came hard too, squirting all over my wife's pretty face. Rider was moaning as well, as Kitty eagerly ate her out, trying her best to get a POV shot of Kitty's tongue on her clit.

Rider also came fairly quickly, and traded places with our agent, licking her into dreamland as well. We all sat back and recovered from the experience, but then Lauren and I both paid special attention to our producer's massive mammaries. We each took a nipple into our mouths and sucked her tits vigorously, as she massaged her clit with her right hand and had another mind-blowing orgasm.

"I love your tits, Corrie." I whispered in her ear. "I'd love to cum on them sometime if you didn't mind."

"I'd like that," she said quietly, "as long as your wife doesn't mind either."

"I don't think she'd mind. She just performed cunnilingus on you." I pointed out. "And, she's sucking one of your tits right now."

"It's hard to find someone who isn't into me for my money." she explained. "So I haven't even looked at dating anyone for a long time. It's been just as long, since I've had sex too."

I knew what she was fishing for but was afraid to ask in front of my wife, so I made it a little easier for her.

"Well, Lauren and I are both here for you if you need us." I offered respectfully.

"Thank you." she replied. "I'll take you up on it. I hadn't done anything with a girl since Brenda and I went down on each other when we were shooting Hollywood High. It was nice to experience it again, thank you."

"My pleasure." Lauren said with a smile. "And I mean that literally."

"Would it be possible to stop by someplace and pick up some fast food, Corrie?" I inquired. "After that flight, then the interview and now all of this sexual release, I've worked up quite an appetite."

Corrie smiled.

"Of course, Jack." she replied. "I'm actually a little hungry myself, and I don't feel like waiting for the chef to fix something extravagant when we get back to my house. Did you have anyplace special in mind?"

"Kind of, maybe;" I replied, "I'm not sure, but for some strange reason, I'm suddenly getting an In-N-Out urge."

12