All Comments on 'Laurie and Debi'

by wfm1969

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sloppy seconds

of course he just got sloppy seconds from his wife and her friend, a wimps dream but is this man a wimp or not???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Call this a story?

This piece of high school drivel is about as droll and unimaginitive as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I see your public heaping praise on you.

It isnt that terribly bad but you do need to improve your story line and your presentation.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
So...This Is Her Way Of Apologizing

For having cheated on you with a stripper? Chump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks. Finally a hot fmf threeway.

Ordinarily I can't enjoy a threesome F-M-F because they always seem to be male ego driven. Experience suggests few men have the stamina or drive to fully satisfy ONE woman, much less two. BUT THIS ONE WORKS. After reading ''Laurie Finds a Boy'' the caliber of this story didn't surprise me.

Thanks for sharing. And please keep up the good work.

DOUG out

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Needs Finishing.

Sweetie and the Vixen have each made a significant change. Sweetie by inviting her friend into her marital relationship (to an, as yet, unknown extent!)

Vixen did not like Hubby (for reasons yet unknown, but open to reasonably rich speculation!) Now she is pleasuring Hubby with great vigor, in cahoots with Sweetie.

Is it a drunken 'one-off' that all will regret upon sobriety regaining its boring head? Is it the beginning of a permanent ménage-a-trois? Which lady introduced the idea? How did it come to this? Where is it going? The story should not end like this (nor should the story continue 'til death do they part!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Dumb bastard

He doesn't know that.his whore took on a few male strippers before coming home with his sloppy fourths.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous