All Comments on 'Laurie & Justin'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good start...

The lead in was very good but I didn't get what made the wife suddenly just start kissing and touching this guy? Anyway thanks for the effort...

I didn't think it was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT writing

I hated it and espically the comment about the muslim was the lowest as there was no need to make a such a comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
and another

wimp cuckold cum eating cocksucker. What a guy. He gets his nuts by watching and eating cum out of her snatch, sucking her many lover's cocks, and probably gets his nuts even more by taking it up the ass and getting his wifes and her lovers to piss and shit all over his worthless body. how about a few black eyes, bloody noses, and broken arms/ Are there actually men, and I use that word loosly, that do this shit? Why be married? Why not just be a fucking bath house gay? Wonder who his fucking kids belong to> I'd say right off hand, they sure aren't his. Hers, but stumpbred for sure. Who in the fuck would want this worthless piece of shit for a husband, and who would want this fucking slutwhore for a wife. The motherfuckers deserve each other. The kids deserve more than this. They need to be in a foster home.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
If some men don't like wife sharing stories...,

then they should skip them. Some of us really enjoy stories like this one. To each their own!

Great story and I can't wait for him to suck his friend's cock right after his friend's cock comes out of his wife's pussy! Now that's good sex!

Thanks for another great one!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To Mike and Jan

Sounds as though this is about as far removed from a wife sharing story as it gets. She gets to fuck anyone she wants to. He gets to suck cock, clean her pussy and jack off. Doesn't sound like Lauries husband is anything more than a gay that happens to have a woman accompany him to social functions, He could get just as much enjoyment out of watching a fuck film, and going to a porn theatre and sucking cock through a glory hole. Hell of a lot less expensive too.

She sounds like a fem-dom bitch that cares about as much for her "husban" as she would the neighbor's trash barrel.

Now swinging, I can see. Both get to taste the fruits of extramarital sex. This works out great when a couple is really on the rocks, can't really stand each other, and fuck others with each other's blessings. Sometimes it even gets them both interested in each other again by showing the other person that there are people out there that are attracted to the other's spouse.

rene_houstonrene_houstonover 19 years ago
Good wife story

Lots of kissing, it was a good wife story. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Note from Mike

Take all the negative comments with a grain of salt. If they don't like this type of story, they should quit reading. Your Laurie, and your relationship, is a dream come true. There are many, many, men who would like to see their wives fuck another man, and I'm one of them. Laurie's boldness, and her "control" of her hubby, is a great turn on. Her words as she does her sex mates and husband are great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just another wimp story

If would help if the author would let us know up front so we could skip the story rather than 1/2 way through the story. I guess an upfront wimp author is too much to ask for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I have no problem with the husband eating the cum

from her cunt. I have only one problem and that is that her husband lets her fuck an arragont bastard. He evens tells her that form then on she will be his slut. Why do you writers think it is sexy to degrade a woman with all the macho bullshit. He would have never fucked my wife. She would have fucked a more sensative man not an arragont bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Let me see if I follow your story...

this disgusting low life whore of a woman decides one night to completely FUCK OVER her best friend katherine by sleeping with her husband. Only a complete ass could write this story and be so obviously clueless to the back stabbing behavoir by these 3 peice of pond scum. So, you say you're Laurie's husband... how I pity that woman, do you seriously have her read your stories with pride?? My god, how pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story! Great writing!

I'm amazed by people that come to a site of sex stories and then are angry that there is sex in them. Uh, nevermind. Ignore all the negatives; they're just ignorant fools.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is just flat sick.

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Low Life

Just a low life scum dope head who makes his wife and kids live with his parents and can't keep his wife happy with him in bed. Wimp!

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
The last two sentences ruined the whole story

If you want to write a gay story then just do it! Please don't ruin another really good story with such a lousy ending. There many more heterosexuals here than gay/lesbos so don't mix them, especially with such a trite comment at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure...

Bull crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feminization

She didn't even bother to ask first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Haha

That homosexual fantasy isn't even repressed. Amusingly queer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Loving every part of it...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This story definitely needed the cuck and whore tags it's missing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous