All Comments on 'Lawnmower Boy Ch. 08'

by DeepBlueC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HURRY!!!!

We are all waiting for him to make love to her now,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When is the next chapter coming

Would love to heAr more about whAt took place in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm lovin' this series!

Plenty of boys get hard in their pants over their mothers. It is just so cool that Jeff and his mom can discuss his hard ons so casually and easily. And now it seems that the manly virility of her 20 year old boy has won his mother's heart--and that warm loving hole between her thighs that her kid came out of. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If she was not his mother

This is how an older woman seducing a willing younger man would act. She would be bold enough to lead him to bed then let him have his way with her. I had some older women who were aggressive enough to take me to bed and then let me love them like a man should. One even wanted to ride me until she had an orgasm, then roll over for me to finish. She called me by her dead husband’s name one night. I felt she was just living out her past to find closure.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The mother finally experiences her sexual and emotional epiphany. She finally accepts that she did not die when her spouse did. As far as the son is concerned, he may have finally had sex/made with his mother; however, I wonder if he thinks or realizes he is competing with a ghost who was perfect in real life. This is a 5 star series. I wish the author would continue with its development.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous