All Comments on 'Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 10'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Thank you rosey

Thank you for a well written compelling tale. A joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
grrr

I was looking forward to her kicking everyone's ass, but I guess you can't always get what you want...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
cbt?

why is this episode tagged cbt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, I don't understand why some reviewers get so upset about certain implausible aspects of the plot. This is fantasy not history. The kidnapping and enslavement of powerful women is more erotic.

Too much realism can be a right turn off. I enjoy the fantasy because I know it is that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this should be on streaming platforms, minus all the fuckings, I strongly urge you to submit a pilot for this, or sell the production rights on literotica's

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous 5-5-23 - thank you for the complement. I probably should try writing something that could be used outside the erotic websites and in my own name, but I have no idea how to write such a thing or submit such a pilot. But thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good ending sadly, not enough people who took place in all this. Got what they deserved, especially the governor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES