Lawyer2Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think?", he asked.

"You're terrible," said Amanda, smiling, and looking at him as if he were anything but. She then kissed him passionately.

Jason said, "Well done, Ryan. I had actually thought about having Jenkins jump through hoops, but never got around to it."

Lauren said, "Bravo, Ryan, very creative. You're going to fit SO well into this family. Does the doggie lick toes too, I wonder?"

Jason looked down at me and said, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

I rolled over onto my hands and knees, still trying to catch my breath, and crawled over to Lauren. I removed her sock with my mouth and began licking her toes as she giggled.

"I hope he doesn't hump," said Lauren.

"Only his master's boots," replied Jason. Everyone laughed.

The presentation of my essay two nights later did not go much better for me. While Jason thought my analysis of the film's themes and characters was adequate, he thought my comparison of Pinter screenplays was quite weak. I honestly thought his assignment was somewhat flawed because I could only find one other Piinter screenplay on the subject of cuckoldry (Betrayal), which did not involve social downgrade or homoeroticism, and, therefore, was difficult to compare to The Servant. No matter, my C- grade earned me a strapping with Jason's belt in front of the others and 30 minutes against the wall, charcoal grey punishment tights pulled down, balancing a book on my head. After dropping the book around the 20 minute mark, I was forced to start over.

The weeks passed by. Although no one, fortunately, thought of dressing me up as Cupid for Valentine's Day, Lauren did in fact buy me a leprechaun outfit to wear at a St. Patrick's Day party she and Jason hosted. They invited Forrest and Jane, as well as Penny and her new boyfriend. St. Patrick's Day fell on a Saturday this year, so Amanda and Ryan also decided to come down from Dartmouth. The ridiculous outfit Lauren purchased for me consisted of oversized, green hat, a green jacket with green breeches that came down to the knee, white tights, and black shoes with a buckle. Amanda suggested that it would be more amusing -- not to mention more emasculating -- for me to wear everything but the breeches, so my tights (and, unsaid, my erection too, of course) would be visible to all. It was so attired that I served Irish soda bread, corned beef and cabbage, and Guinness stout to our guests that day.

Accompanying Penny was a nerdy looking young man, George, probably about 10 years her senior. He was a software engineer. I watched their interaction with interest. He certainly watched me with interest as I scampered around in my tights waiting on everyone. I wondered what Penny had told him about about me.

Penny said, "George brought me this beautiful Cartier watch for Christmas. George, sweetie, Jenkins is busy. Go get me another Guinness. And more of that delicious soda bread."

George quickly went off to the kitchen to fulfill Penny's request. A few minutes later, Penny dropped a piece of her bread on the floor and looked at George. He quickly knelt down and wiped up the crumbs with his napkin.

Knowing Penny as I did, I felt rather sorry for this young man.

Soon, it would be springtime.