Layla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla was a magnificent woman, a hard working mage or technician? Lanjat couldn't really grasp the concepts on that front. It sounded like technology and magicks had started being woven together in the future. She was working at a cutting edge institute. Partly as a tutor to new starters, partly experiment, partly studying. The whole arrangement was bizarre to the snake. As far as he could make out, she was brought on as a teaching aide and then just branched out from there. Things went well so whatever that institute was just let her do so as it brought them success too.

As she spoke, he got a good look at her form. He'd always assume that mystics like her would be willowy and bookish nerds. But she was the opposite it seemed. Closer to 8 foot than 7. Her body was thick as heck, each limb just screaming power. But there was a softness to her too. Not just her magnificent breasts which his balls just demanded he look at. But every facet of her, all her power was hidden behind gentle sweeping curves that just seemed so soft whenever she wasn't tensing and revelling in strength.

For her part, she definitely noticed his wandering eyes and enjoyed the attention. Becoming a little more animated in her story than she had any real right to be. Just to see him immediately glance to her bouncing form with a chuckle.

He shared his story too. A fair few years ago he had bonded with a being that was half water elemental and half succubus. It wasn't out of a bargain or trade for power. It was an arrangement out of genuine affection for one another. And for her, the water source was vital. The lake linked to her wellbeing. A year after they were bonded, she disappeared. And he was left behind with the home and the lake. Guarding it to ensure it didn't get spoiled or corrupted, waiting for her to return.

"Wait... you bonded with a demon?!" Layla exclaimed, eggs spattering before her. She wasn't exactly dignified but he enjoyed the brashness of her emotion. He just nodded.

"Is that why you are so...?" Trailing off and gesturing to his form before spreading her arms wide indicating his size. He laughed heartily at this.

"No that's not why my nuts are so fat as you keep pointing out!" It was his turn to show off as he brought them up to smack on the surface next to their breakfast. He winced at the pressure from the impact and noted they were considerably larger than last night, hurriedly pulling them down behind the surface again. Coughing and blushing before speaking again. "I've always been this big. We just... bonded. She gave me some of her power and in turn I look after her home" His gaze became almost wistful as he considered home.

"Power? Like what?" She eagerly began shovelling food into her mouth while waiting for a demonstration.

"Well. Uh. If you'll excuse the blunt-ness. I have control over sexual fluids, which includes lactate. And the venoms in my fangs can cause whatever I bite on a person to temporarily grow and inflate." He took a drink of his tea and pointedly didn't look Layla in the eye when he finished.

She had stopped and considered what he had just said. Swallowing quick. "Bullshit."

"Believe what you want, I know it's true. Oh, and there is something else aswell. We met again last year, she'd gone through a bit of a uhh... evolution? Ascension? I have no fucking idea how that infernal crap works. But she expanded my powers. Now I can create hardlight copies of things. Though I'm not very good." He started talking into his mug of tea. "The only thing I can make properly is... m'dick..."

She leaned in with a teasing stare, hand behind a floppy ear. "I'm sorry what? Didn't catch that."

"... m'dick..."

"Try again, these ears aren't what they used to be!"

Sighing heavily he put his mug down. "My dick, alright!!" He exclaimed with faux indignation, crossing his arms and pouting. Tongue flicking out.

She leaned back and mimicked his pose, crossing her arms beneath her tits and had a huge shit-eating grin on her face. "Show me."

For a moment he just sat there and considered his options. But he knew in a battle of wills, this was a dumb thing to hold out on. So he took a deep breath and concentrated. There was a dull purple flash of light from behind his hood. Then another one, brighter this time as a pair of thorny wings erupted from his back. As he concentrated, golden motes of energy began to coalesce between them then dragging off to the side. He didn't want to make a mess of the kitchen after all.

Those motes began to spread out, thin strands of the same energy connecting them appeared. Over the course of about a minute this kept repeating, more and more detail being added. The sheer scale of it had Layla slack jawed and smiling the whole time. Eventually a perfect replica of Lanjat's cock was floating in the air. A 10 foot long, 2 foot wide constantly throbbing pillar. The crown decorated with soft-barbs and even a median ring located about 4 foot down it, as if trying to defy the name.

"Well... that shut me up." Layla pulled herself from the chair and walked over to the projection. It turned to face her almost and she reached out to touch it. Half expecting to go through it. But not her hand landed on it, the surface warm and almost slick to the touch. She definitely did not expect the touch to cause Lanjat to hiss and moan quietly. Her head snapping to him. "Wait... are you linked?"

Instead of waiting for an answer, she firmly grabbed it with both hands and jerked it once violently causing the snakes hips to buck. Nodding quickly and dispelling the image causing Layla to laugh.

"Well fuck me sideways, Lanjat. You are full of a surprised. And, just as a note, nice cock. I could ride that fucker 'til winter" She laughed into her tea, draining the mug. Lanjat stood there panting a little and trying to regain his composure. Which, especially after that last comment, was basically shattered. Behind the breakfast bar, his real cock aching, out and drooling onto the floor in need of release.

"Hah.... Thanks? You are welcome to try..." He reached out to grab the plates but she stopped him. Taking the plates instead and leapt up onto the breakfast bar. Walking towards the edge near the sink and crouching a little, 'accidentally' showing off her tight arse as she prepared to jump.

"What? I can't reach the fucking sink from the floor, so I'm getting to it here!" And with that she leapt, taking a nick out of the surface as she did and landed with a heavy thud beside the sink. Lanjat's brow furrowed. That absolutely should not have been possible with her wound.

"Layla... how can you do that in your condition?" He asked, surreptitiously shifting to the other side of the bar. Not wanting to have his dick waving in the air just yet.

She kept her back to him as she made quick work of the dishes. "Oh, yeah, I have some healing magic in my blood basically. Just helps me heal fast. It's fairly standard from my time." And with that, dishes done, she span around on the work surface and lifted up her shirt where the wound was. And a little bit more to tease her new prey. Showing off the mostly healed wound and just letting one of her bare tits hang there. She let go of her shirt and leapt back across and stood right infront of Lanjat.

For once the huge snake had to look up to meet her gaze, blushing furiously at the tease she just gave. Her grin had not faded at all since she saw his shaft. And as she looked down his chest towards that bare cock, he couldn't help but nervously laugh.

"Now, enough foreplay. Lay down. This cow needs to get fucked. Bad." She commanded, yanking her shirt off completely and falling forwards onto him. Burying his face in darkness, tits smothering his face as he fell back. Hands coming up to grab hold of her as his tongue snaked out into the cleavage.

Panting hard and kissing the top of his scaled head before pulling back. She was kneeling over his torso as his heavy cock rested against her back. Looking over her shoulder and being met with the head right there. She moaned softly and raised her considerable rump. While not as generous as her tits currently covering his neck, it was still more than enough to tease the snake's cock as it ached for use. Wiggling her hips as she turned back to him. "What's the matter, big guy? Not gonna take these pants off? I'm telling you to fuck me and this guy definitely seems eager~"

He hissed low and pulled his head up to look her in the face. Mouth hanging open and panting a little and definitely not from exertion. Wordlessly, he lunged forwards and their lips met in a fiery embrace. His tongue pushing into her mouth dancing around, drooling falling from them while his hands drag down her curves. His balls providing soft background gurgles to the sound of their moans and grunts. Animalistic in their need as he hooks his thumbs into her slacks and just shoves them down. Not able to hold back as the break apart under the sudden strain. In tatters around her thighs, he just yanks them off the rest of the way.

She cooed into his mouth, delighted to be finally fully naked. Her pussy was plump and practically drooling with her own arousal. She bit on his lip and pulled back. Panting with him, sharing breath right infront of him. "Hold it up" She growled, pulling herself up, standing and turning to face the cock. As he grabbed the base and pushed it to it's full 10 foot height, she made out with the messy slit while it was still in reach. She looked over the little puzzle of how she was going to ride that as his hands came out, both hands grabbing her arse and shoving her up.

He grunted with the effort of lifting her large body up, his tail twisting around her waist to take the brunt of the effort but with some excited cries from her, she was up. Held atop his cock, spun around to face him again. Her face carrying an almost crazed expression, tits looking even plumper, nipples fat and starting to drip white. Looking to him, she just nodded and let go. He dropped her down and her pussy became a white-hot ball of furious pleasure. Her lips stretched and strained beyond anything she'd felt in a fair while. Her belly immediately was bulging out with the massive insertion. If it wasn't for her tight abs, she'd be showing an almost perfect outline of his cockhead.

Her womb opened just like the rest of her as she slid down further and further. "Yess... YESSS THAT'S IT... fuck me. Fill me. Stretch me!! Gawd I bet you can fuck my tits at the same time you do this!!" She was all but screaming as that bulge stretched before her, every inch she descended appearing before her. And as predicted, her tits were spread apart by the bulge. Even her large mammaries though weren't enough to fully encompass his shaft. She shifted from side to side. Bouncing up and down in her grip. In a frenzy to take more and more of his cock. Driving it deeper, her pure desire even allowed the thick median to slip in without more than an orgasmic yelp.

His hands were on the base of his cock still, holding it up as she demanded. Panting hard, balls swelling beneath her in need of release. Her belly larger than her even standing. Leaning against that fat monster and licking her own belly. "Hahhhh stud... I am gonna fucking drain you!" She exclaimed before jumping and dropping down to a squat. Again and again. Brutalising her own body on his shaft. Her pussy practically exploding all over his crotch, cumming almost constantly. Grabbing her own tits to hold them tight to his cock.

Lanjat shut his eyes tight, holding back as long as he could against such a relentless assault. His cock was bucking and throbbing powerfully even within his grip and with her body sheathing it. Already spurting fat ropes of precum into her body. To which she moaned like the huskiest slut he'd ever come across.

"Come on... fuckin gimme it! Don't fuckin hold back! I NEED IT. CUMMM!" She howled and huffed. Neediness ruining her speech, sweating hard with the exertion, her body being totally used to fuck so mercilessly. The snake's body started to convulse. Spasming and thrusting sporadically beneath her.

"Ohhh... FFFF... LAYLA HOLD THE FUCK ONONNNNNNN!!!" He absolutely roared, head twisting back so far as he unleashed everything. The underside of his cock expanded massively as the thick cumshot forced it's way up her muscled body. She howled with him, eyes rolling back and tongue lolling free. Cum exploded within her. That formerly tight belly temporarily stretching even further as the massive liquid shot forces it out. Then again a second later. And again before the spasms become a constant rocketing stream of cum.

Layla's voice turned hoarse as he belly was filling out. Her legs giving out and she fell down to the base, sitting on his balls as she grew. Womb utterly defiled, every part filled with cum and still the snake bucked. In seconds her body passed months worth of pregnancies in look. Passing even that comparison with ease before it finally slowed down with her looking like a small van was stuffed within her. Albeit one with 5 foot of cock sticking out of the roof.

The pair were left covered in sweat, milk and cum. Panting heavily and trying to recover. Layla fell off to the side, Lanjat's cock sliding out still raging hard. Standing like a cum covered pillar to fertility. Her body refusing to let go of all but a few spurts of cum. She looked up to him with a smirk.

"Hah... you... you are fucking stuck with me now..." She said grinning as she patted her belly. "And fuck... you are gonna never stop fucking me... next time, bite me~"

12