Layla's Siren Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans over her and taps his penis tip to her pussy's opening. "We both want this, don't we? Say it!"

"Yes, I want this with you...nothing else matters!"

Dan kisses his way down her tummy, nuzzles her pussy's lips, how he sucks on them, his touches and warm breaths again arousing a rush of wanton longing that his flickering tongue arouses in her. He knows the way to her and she sighs as his tongue pricks into her and swirls. Fingers again join these caresses and she feels spoiled by him as never before. As he eats her out, one hand reaches up to pinch her nipples, these claims guided by her before she fingers herself in unity with his caresses. Then, he's finger-fucking her as deep as he can go and it feels as if the bed is giving way underneath her as she succumbs to her orgasm.

"I want you in me, all that you've got!" she shrieks and Dan withdraws his fingers from her and moves to kiss her deeply. She tastes herself in his mouth and tongue and groans out of wanton pleasure. She rocks her hips and grips his butt, draws him to her, and then...and then he slips inside her. "Yes...oh yes! You're mine, Dan, you darling man!"

He feels her shudder in pleasure and he sighs deeply, feeling her slowly close her pussy's walls around him. She instinctively begins to buck her hips in response to his entry and the slow tempo of his thrusts, the stretching and circling rhythm that he now pursues.

"Am I hurting you?" he asks, smoothing her hair away from her face.

She arches her back and laughs out her reply. "Yes, with crazy loving! You're in me so deep and you fill me up! Now, do it for me...with me...most of all for us!"

He keeps it that way and fucks her slowly and deeply, any thoughts of putting on a condom, or what she takes to prevent him from really finding her, are cast to the winds. They want each other and a frenzied rut, the tamping of her body and her feeble wrenching claims on his penis begin.

"I sure need you girl," he kisses, but she's getting lost in his ways with her and wrenches away from his lips and probing of his tongue. He's so ragingly passionate and wrecking her with his energy.

"Go on...do it faster...deeper!" she urges and soon they're fucking hard with his body pounding down against her and the grunts and groans, gasps of raging pleasure, filling the room along with loud slapping sounds and the creaking of the bed.

"Let me see you on me!" he calls out and she laughs out of pleasure that there are no limits to their tryst.

Lustfully she settles on him and massages her slit with his penis tip before she has him glide into her in one long stroke until she sits on his thighs and hips. The domed tip of his penis rubs and glides in and out of her and she begins to gasp as the tempo he wants her to pursue takes its toll on her body.

Dan grips her swaying breasts and sits up, kisses her nipples, and sucks hard upon them, drawing his moist lips over them in a long caress.

"I can't go on...go on...for much longer like this!" she gasps, feeling so much a part of him. She wraps her arms around his neck and succumbs to the waves of pleasure that she feels will soon overwhelm her.

"I'm there too darlin'...I'm there too!" Dan feels her pussy's walls tighten around him and his penis swell; the pressure in the tip is impossible to hold back and he takes her furiously, in wild and frenzied undulations of his hips, her bed creaking and the room filled with the sounds of their pursuit of a shared climax.

"Dan! Yes...Dan!" she shrieks, her calls piercingly loud as he loses it in her, harsh spurts of semen expelled into her and, she senses, wracking his body, Dan's face is lifted away from her kisses as he concedes to all that she has provoked in him to pursue until this moment of draining fulfillment. He pulls her down on him and she cannot keep from shuddering as she feels impaled upon him, her body possessed as never before. "Go on...go on, let it all go. We're together as I've wanted it to be!"

Slowly, they come down from the peaks of their pleasure and Layla sees his wondering smile upon her. She leans forward to kiss him, no longer minding how his hands caress her aching breasts, or how he holds her down on his penis until she no longer feels full of him. Dan is finally spent and she feels the clammy warmth of what she has drawn out of him slick her skin, on her thighs.

"I'd better open all the windows or it will smell of sex in here," she now tells him and on easing her body from him. She looks down at his penis, pink and becoming flaccid, its length not changed but its thickness less, now that his hunger for her has been satisfied.

"Do that in a moment," he asks and draws her down to lie by his side. Layla grabs his hand as he strokes her breast and cups it, pinches an aching nipple between his finger and thumb. "You being here with me, like this, has got me wondering..."

"About what Eleanor won't give you?" she asks, turning in his embrace to look up at him, to reach up and kiss Dan in the only way she now wants, open-mouthed and deep, her lust being far from satisfied. It's the same for him.

"Yes, though it's way too soon to go giving up on the idea. You've got your life to lead and I have mine, with Eleanor, to make good, somehow." He waited for her to give him any sort of answer, but none came.

She was eased from his embrace and he left the bed, saw Layla sit up and clench her knees as he gathered up his clothes.

Layla met his look upon her and let the sheet fall from her grasp. "I'm not saying anything until I know how it's going to be between you. Until then, we can be loving distractions whenever we can get the chance to be together. You have your life and I have mine, but we can meet somewhere in the middle and love as we've just done."

He leaned over her and kissed her upturned face, then looked down to see how her lovely breasts were pressed up by Layla's folded arms. "Both cunning and beautiful, aren't you?"

"Perhaps, but it was you who made me feel and behave in the ways I just have. I'm not going to let that all go so easily."

Dan looked back, only for a moment, and saw Layla looking at her iPhone. Perhaps he had been hooked by a beautiful young siren that was Layla.

He'd needed her and perhaps the attraction of bedding her and blasting wad after wad of his lust into a passionate girl had passed, already. You said things in the heat of the moment only to look back and wonder why you had done so.

Layla would see that there was no future in it, and he wasn't about to put everything he had with Eleanor and all that he had worked for, at risk. He had strayed and cheated on her, the true reasons were hard to find save that he wanted a distraction. It would all pass, he felt sure.

They would let each other down gently when the time came to do so.

12