Lazy Saturday Morning

Story Info
Morning of teasing and fucking.
1.2k words
3.52
20.7k
10
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most lazy Saturday morning are around we were slow to raise. Well at least Krista and myself are slow to wake, but not my dick. The morning wood is hard and ready to go. So I rolled over and started cuddling with Krista. My ridged member nestled between her ass cheeks. As I cuddle with her she starts wriggling her ass. Me knowing I am about to get some this morning.

The more she wriggled the more my hands roamed. Started by rubbing her ass, then siding up to cup a tit. Still she was wriggling her ass to the point of a pure grind of my hard dick. I being able to stand it anymore I slid down and pulled her panties down over her fat round ass. As they were pulled down exposing her big white ass, I replace her lacy panties with kisses. As I kiss she starts to moan and rolls onto her stomach giving me full view of her asshole. Slip my tongue into it. Doesn't take long before I am tongue fucking her ass. She is pushing back on my tongue. Krista now on all fours with her fat ass up in the air.

With her ass up in the air like it is there is no better than to spank her ass. I start lightly with my hand. I alternate between both of her cheeks. As I spank she is moaning her ass is getting red and can feel the heat in her ass. Time for more punishment for her red ass. I grab the riding crop and continue to alternate between cheeks. Her moans of pleasure now turning light cries of pain. I stop the spankings and start rubbing and kissing her hot ass again. She rolls on to her back and smiles at me. She says she wants more please with a grin on her face.

I reached over and cuffed her hands to the headboard. Tied her legs to the corner of the bed. In this position completely at my mercy. Pussy on full display for my will to do as I please with it. I crawl up the bed so I am face to face with her. I see pure lust in her eyes knowing full well she is about to get teased like no tomorrow. I push up her shirt to expose her tits. I start kissing her neck nibbling on the lobes of her ears. Small moans escape her lips. As I work my way down down her body kissing, licking, and nibbling on her pale white skin that you know all redheads have. Down to her tits now. I avoid her her nipples for now. As I want them to ache for attention, I want them hard standing up, wanting the touch of my fingers or tongue. But no I still avoid them as I work down to her stomach with the continued kissing, licking , sucking, and nibbling down her body. Krista is already pleading with me. Please, please coming from mouth and her back arched as much as possible while being tied to the bed. Looking down I see the wetness forming on her pussy lips.

The smell of sex radiated from her wet pussy as I continue to kiss and tease my way down her body. I give special attention not to touch any of her pussy as I want to torture her more by not pleasuring any of her hot areas. Kissing my way down her left leg. Kissing and licking all the way down to her foot. I began to suck and lick her toes. She tries to pull her foot away but unable to move it. After I am done with her foot I lick my way back up her leg. Stopping at her inner thigh to nibble on her tender meat. Watching her pussy leak juices out of her lips. I jump to the other leg giving it the same treatment as the first one. When I was done torturing Krista well no I wasn't. But I did stop and crawl out of bed. I went to the kitchen and returned with a cup of ice. More about that in a few minutes.

Next I placed a blindfold on her eyes and grabbed the nipple clamps. I place each nipple in a clamp not tight enough to hurt but pressure for now. The attached chains from the nipple clamps I place in her mouth and tell her not to drop them. Now back to the ice. I grab a piece of ice and start to rub it on her hard clamped nipples. Watching her nipples get harder. I grab the small whip. I rub her pussy lips with one hand spreading the juices over her whole pussy. I began to softy whip her clit with the whip. Cries of pleasure escape her lips. I continue to lightly whip her clit until there is a pool of juices on the bed under her. Sweat forming on her body. I reply ice to her nipples and now some to her freshly whipped clit. This makes Krista pull her head in return pulling the chains attached to her nipples causing her to call out in pain. I remove the nipple clamps and the blindfold so she can see what comes next.

I suck on one nipple and twist the other one in my fingers. I switch to suck on the other one now. I slip one hand down to her wet pussy and side a finger or two into the wet folds of her clit. Oh she was so wet juices flowing out and down her ass crack to the pool on the bed. I work my way down to her pussy now my face just inches from it. The slight and smell of her pussy was amazing. I stuck my tongue out and flicked your pussy with the tip of my tongue. Before going into full feast mode. I licked, sucked, and ate my through multiple orgasms of Krista. Like most lazy Saturday morning are around we were slow to raise. Well at least Krista and myself are slow to wake, but was covered in sweat her breathing was heavy. She pleads and begs for a relief. Relief is only giving by a good hard fucking. I untie her legs.

I them on my shoulders as place the head of my hard dick at the entrance of her pussy. I slip just the head into her pussy. Slow at first I fuck her with the full length of my dick. Picking up speed and force now fully pounding her pussy. She moaning and screaming now begging for all I got. I felt my balls tighten and my dick pulse as I shot o a load of cum deep in her pussy. I fall next to her tired from the lazy Saturday morning fucking. I unruffled her hands. She rolled and kiss me deeply on my mouth. As continued to make out she broke her kiss from me. She looked at me said I guess it time to get cleaned up. I thought she was going to take a shower. No she on the bed and stepped over me. Now I was looking up a at cum filled pussy lowering to my mouth. My punishment for her torture is not she going to make me clean her cum filled sweatily pussy. Before I could say no she was sitting on my face. With no choice I started to lick and suck my cum out of her pussy. When she happy with my job of pussy cleaning she stood and stepped off the bed for her shower. What a lazy Saturday morning it was!